Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735184 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 12:17am On Aug 05, 2019
slamstanlee:
tough guy.....
If u even start the trip, realize the destination is no go area then can end it immediately and it wont count, provided u didn't move up to 50meters. Both uber and bolt
grin grin grin

This ur format dey really work? ??as huber dey update app steady,common sense no let dem dey display destination for drivers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 12:22am On Aug 05, 2019
DEGREE2466:
My first day bolt (Taxify) experience.

Got request at Anthony, went to pick rider.

Got to rider's pick up location and he entered my car.
Me; where to?

Rider; Sango Ota

Me: is that not Ogun state?

Rider : I don't know.

I started driving forgetting to start the trip

Remembered that along the way and parked by the side to start trip as my phone was not very close to me.

Rider started shouting that I am putting our life at risk by stopping along the road. I started the trip anyway.

There was massive traffic that I do not know when we can get to Ota.

64km into the ride, rider started shouting that I don't drive fast, that I should overtake the trailer even if it means bashing my car, that his money is burning bla bla bla,

The next thing, rider requested that I should cancel. I told him to allow me park well. He immediately opened the door and left.

I have already counted my loss when the guy opened my back door that he forgot his second phone.

I told him that the ride fare is N1700, rider threw N1000 at me and disappeared.

Should I come down and leave my car on the express road to pursue him?

I jejely turn back to my house to rest.

Fuel bought = N1500
Revenue = N1000

Net loss = N725 in tangible financial terms.

E go be for now until further notice.
grin grin cheesy >:[center][/center]( angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:31am On Aug 05, 2019
slamstanlee:

Abro organic airfreshner

Thanks brotherly.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 12:33am On Aug 05, 2019
XGhost:

Me this morning, feeling very high, bumping my rap songs windows down volume up... Request comes in on uber... I call

Me: Hello, repeatedly
She: Silence
Me: Hellooooooooooo
Shesadvery condescending) I'm listening
Me:calling to confirm your location blah blah blah
Anyway I get there, wait for her some 12mins, I'm already pissed but I still couple...
She Finally shows up, I wan start car she say make I wait someone is bringing something for her, I'm like come on
She say you can start the trip
I said no I'd rather not, just hurry up
Then she says she's going to Sango
I say whaaaaatttt, mba, I no go, while thanking God I hadn't started the trip.
I think sharply and say I can only go as far as abule egba,
She says its lets go
But now my sixth sense is tingling, I change my mind... Tell her you know what, I'm not going at all, call another ride,
She says her phone is dead she can't request another ride
in her front, I cancel for rider behaviour, enter help and refunded her cancellation fee
She says okay let me follow you to the road
I say in my very polite English, I'm sorry but since I've cancelled the trip I'm not obliged to take you so please step out

Madam no wan gree come down
Next thing request enter, from her, I ignore
Madam kuku come down

I loud my Methodman Zoom off... As I turn off her street I see her ride coming, I laugh for my mind, next thing talalalan... Another request

Pls where can download all those albums online??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 12:52am On Aug 05, 2019
I was robbed today at gbagada by 7:45pm. They broke my windows and took a phone from my rider.

Guys be careful out there o

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:14am On Aug 05, 2019
eghuan1:
I was robbed today at gbagada by 7:45pm. They broke my windows and took a phone from my rider.
My God! were you in traffic? Lagos is getting dangerous by the day. Sorry for your loss bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DEGREE2466(m): 4:53am On Aug 05, 2019
XGhost:

Me this morning, feeling very high, bumping my rap songs windows down volume up... Request comes in on uber... I call

Me: Hello, repeatedly
She: Silence
Me: Hellooooooooooo
Shesadvery condescending) I'm listening
Me:calling to confirm your location blah blah blah
Anyway I get there, wait for her some 12mins, I'm already pissed but I still couple...
She Finally shows up, I wan start car she say make I wait someone is bringing something for her, I'm like come on
She say you can start the trip
I said no I'd rather not, just hurry up
Then she says she's going to Sango
I say whaaaaatttt, mba, I no go, while thanking God I hadn't started the trip.
I think sharply and say I can only go as far as abule egba,
She says its lets go
But now my sixth sense is tingling, I change my mind... Tell her you know what, I'm not going at all, call another ride,
She says her phone is dead she can't request another ride
in her front, I cancel for rider behaviour, enter help and refunded her cancellation fee
She says okay let me follow you to the road
I say in my very polite English, I'm sorry but since I've cancelled the trip I'm not obliged to take you so please step out

Madam no wan gree come down
Next thing request enter, from her, I ignore
Madam kuku come down

I loud my Methodman Zoom off... As I turn off her street I see her ride coming, I laugh for my mind, next thing talalalan... Another request

It takes time to get use to the working situation. The nature of my job makes me treat all my customers with the utmost respect.

When I started driving on Lagos road, it was something like this, intimidation from other road users until I got use to it. Now, before you shout, I have already screamed at you!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DEGREE2466(m): 4:56am On Aug 05, 2019
MoonlightDrive:

You must develop the Agbero mentality to successfully drive on Bolt(Taxify).

The mentality already building up...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olusola2bello: 5:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Yup it works...happened to me last week started d trip....then cancelled it before i moved. Rider wasnt charged.

drmikeadams:
grin grin grin

This ur format dey really work? ??as huber dey update app steady,common sense no let dem dey display destination for drivers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ediku208: 6:36am On Aug 05, 2019
Pls avoid TMB
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:39am On Aug 05, 2019
ediku208:

Ota is faster with good roads .....

Lasu is fast with better roads

I hate sango road and dat Atan road

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 6:44am On Aug 05, 2019
eghuan1:

Waoo nah God go dey protect us o.
If u are on a trip on uber make a complain they will pay for d damages caused but if nah taxify, just thank God for life and move on

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by igwedehxy: 6:44am On Aug 05, 2019
tojahh:

You go sell am?
depends on how good your price is. what's your stake?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chiste1: 6:56am On Aug 05, 2019
eghuan1:

Sorry bro..
Which side of Gbagada and was there traffic?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 7:19am On Aug 05, 2019
emmancecute:
My God! were you in traffic? Lagos is getting dangerous by the day. Sorry for your loss bro

Yes, there was traffic entering gbagada from the express by that sports ground. Under those trees

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2019
igwedehxy:

depends on how good your price is. what's your stake?

I go see the product first na. Meet me for Apian way.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 7:26am On Aug 05, 2019
igwedehxy:
I got a Honda Civic 2005 lx for higher purchase.
hit me up on zero eight zero 20161115

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2019
Hope drivers have seen that Uber has stopped their promotion, let's keep fingers crossed for what is coming.
Keep in mind that you charged 25%.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammyscholar(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2019
As uber stopped 3% today. We bend to bolt/taxify majorly wink Be flexible. Good morning

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2019
tunlapapa:
Hope drivers have seen that Uber has stopped their promotion, let's keep fingers crossed for what is coming.
Keep in mind that you charged 25%.
Lets hope they com with another. 5% sef we go manage grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2019
eghuan1:

where in gbagada. Where u inside d car. Explain better so others can learn. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2019
xana101:
where in gbagada. Where u inside d car. Explain better so others can learn. Thanks

There was traffic under those trees by the sports ground at gbagada, when coming from the express.

Next thing I heard was the breaking of the back glass and somebody shouting give me your phone and bag. My rider threw her bag to the front and they collected her phone.

Another guy came to the front, broke the front window and asked me for my own phone, there's one bad phone I keep in the car which I gave them before they left

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2019
eghuan1:

There was traffic under those trees by the sports ground at gbagada, when coming from the express.

Next thing I heard was the breaking of the back glass and somebody shouting give me your phone and bag. My rider threw her bag to the front and they collected her phone.

Another guy came to the front, broke the front window and asked me for my own phone, there's one bad phone I keep in the car which I gave them before they left
thanks for sharing. I stay in gbagada. I know that spot. It’s always better to take general hospital road. GPS will always show that under tree and that road is not smooth for fast driving. Please what time was it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gabrielnimi: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2019
Pls from what of cars does Uber and Bolt accept
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabeni(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Mjosh1000:

Waoo nah God go dey protect us o.
If u are on a trip on uber make a complain they will pay for d damages caused but if nah taxify, just thank God for life and move on
story. Uber will rather block him pending till he repairs his car and re-inspect it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gabrielnimi: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2019
I have a Kia cerato 2009, pls guys is the car good for e-hailing not though, pls will it fly on uber and bolt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wizdeen(m): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2019
Hello all, i pray you have a blessed Monday. Im a recent graduate and i want to sign up as an Uber driver partner. I have a Honda accord 2007 DC. Is it a good car to start with? Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonshyne: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2019
Available for weekly rental Pontiac Vibe, 2009 model
Call Mr Lean on: +234 815 427 1427 for further discussion.
Note:
When you called inform him you heard about it from nairaland.

Good Luck
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2019
xana101:
thanks for sharing. I stay in gbagada. I know that spot. It’s always better to take general hospital road. GPS will always show that under tree and that road is not smooth for fast driving. Please what time was it.

I was heading to new garage area. It was at 7:45pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2019
Wizdeen:

Hello all, i pray you have a blessed Monday. Im a recent graduate and i want to sign up as an Uber driver partner. I have a Honda accord 2007 DC. Is it a good car to start with? Thanks

Since you will be driving the car by yourself, its OK.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2019
mabeni:
story. Uber will rather block him pending till he repairs his car and respect it

Exactly. Two years ago when a trailer failed break and used my car and others for wedge, Uber blocked me till the car was ready.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ayoomo9(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.