Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4802311 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
franksam2009:
bro e be like you dey use jazz oo grin grin
It seems I will blow back empty to island oo, cos I Don't like night driving at all
No need wasting time there, just blow empty back to island. U can stop at ikoyi sef, that place no be am in the evening.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fossil: 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
pocohantas:

What makes you guys rate a rider poorly?
Apart from being outrightly nasty.

For me it's the being outrightly nasty/treating me like am a scumbag and not a human being just like you...my head dey spark well for those kind of riders.. I remember chasing one out of my car one day..drove into the filling station like a mad man(nipco precisely for fadeyi), funny enough it's those that don't have that behave nasty

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fossil: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
donfortune48:

Lolzz.

He cancelled an opportunity to leave this country for good.

As in ehn grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
igwedehxy:

I wrote it that way so u can read it to urself. unfortunately u didn't get the twist. mo**er f**k*r
and you said earlier you were not a child?undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fossil: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
slamstanlee:

Sometimes i carry rider with very low ratings and they act perfect till i drop dem. Na to just prepare mind go pick up if the trip is worth it

I really like the measure uber is taking now to blacklist those with low rating.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
deedee44:

Since we're talking about mistakes and corrections, it's "quote", not "quite" wink
You see? We all make mistakes, just let it slide sir.
like I told that child earlier, we're prone to mistakes,not even knowing he's made one while correcting me. kids, you can't help but notice their tantrums grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
drmikeadams:
. Honda civic with bullet proof engine

donfortune48:

You forgot to put 03 & 04.

cat dey sleep,rat go bite im tail.wetin im dey fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind,?
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
Fossil:

For me it's the being outrightly nasty/treating me like am a scumbag and not a human being just like you...my head dey spark well for those kind of riders.. I remember chasing one out of my car one day..drove into the filling station like a mad man(nipco precisely for fadeyi), funny enough it's those that don't have that behave nasty

I am very sure I wasn't nasty to that guy. I only remember not talking to him and he asked me for directions. I honestly did not know, so I told him that and advised he uses the map. I noticed my star dropped after sha.

Calm down Sir. E reach to chase person?
Lmao!!! cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
franksam2009:
and Don't forget to smile n say a nice word to d driver(goodbye, goonight) after ur ride it's very important

I will keep that in mind... cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:45am On Aug 07, 2019
drmikeadams:
. Honda civic with bullet proof engine

Yes o civics are good .....03 to 05 this are models have used on my uber fleet.... Below is 03 am hoping to land soon. The car is pretty rust free.. Keep in mind snow is very common were am from ... so for 03 civics to be this rust free is a miracle .. My advice when it comes to Civic or any cars in general, make sure transmissions are in good shape.. Other than transmission issue that I might arise from civic.. The car is very ok ,no leg pull at all ...strong engine

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:20am On Aug 07, 2019
slamstanlee:

Some want to do a 2km trip and make like 5 stops.
One lady bought 3 different fruit on a straight line ina market. Sellers there sell all the d type of fruit o.
She bought banana here, enter car and was lets move forward to get coconut,:i like that woman coconut.
Next one was orange. I almost cried.
grin I dislike dat tin with passion

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:25am On Aug 07, 2019
eherbal:
regulate bro,regulate anytime....grin
and if your lipsrsealed is a bus stop 321 regulate.hope I got that right grin

I could pour you some gin 'n' juice (snoop dogg) while at the table listening to Domino...here we go, here we go....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:28am On Aug 07, 2019
slamstanlee:
I want to report my last rider to uber to be blocked immediately.my worst rider ever.
She doesn't deserve the uber service.

Saw her request @ 3.73 star.
I just said lemme go manage and probably give her a 5star at the end or so.

Mehn, adeniyi jones to elegushi was hell with her.

No, no, no, no.

At the end she said she has psychological problems with lagos road. Story was so mad guys undecided

Love to hear bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:31am On Aug 07, 2019
pocohantas:

What makes you guys rate a rider poorly?
Apart from being outrightly nasty.

Exactly the reason why. So now you know.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:46am On Aug 07, 2019
deedee44:

Hahaha dru23 is not a car o, he's someone who can advise you on the kind of car you can get at cheaper rates and still serve the same purpose as a Corolla

Point of correction, better than a corolla.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:33am On Aug 07, 2019
eherbal:

cat dey sleep,rat go bite im tail.wetin im dey fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind,?
grin
Palava it dey find. Palava it go geti oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Npala(m): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2019
The truth is this, if a rider is respectful to the driver, maybe even gist small with him or her, ask about his day and how the work is going. Believe me, the driver won't mind stopping for her several times to buy whatever she wants to buy.

But the moment the rider enters your car and starts acting as if you are her personal driver, the driver will not be happy. Some riders are so bad that for the rest of the day, the driver's mood is spoilt for good and it probably affects his other rides.

A driver friend told me about a ' ride from hell ' that he had and it got to the point that the rider was struggling the steering with him. He didn't even bother using the help option to report the issue. He stopped work for the day. Drove to Maryland mall and made the complaint in person.

3 days later, he got another request and drove to pick up and found out it was this same rider. This time, someone else booked for him.

This work can be crazy.

slamstanlee:

Some want to do a 2km trip and make like 5 stops.
One lady bought 3 different fruit on a straight line ina market. Sellers there sell all the d type of fruit o.
She bought banana here, enter car and was lets move forward to get coconut,:i like that woman coconut.
Next one was orange. I almost cried.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:17am On Aug 07, 2019
dru23:

Yes o civics are good .....03 to 05 this are models have used on my uber fleet.... Below is 03 am hoping to land soon. The car is pretty rust free.. Keep in mind snow is very common were am from ... so for 03 civics to be this rust free is a miracle .. My advice when it comes to Civic or any cars in general, make sure transmissions are in good shape.. Other than transmission issue that I might arise from civic.. The car is very ok ,no leg pull at all ...strong engine

Hmmm Thevisit why have u done this to me
Gbagada always on my mind

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2019
pocohantas:

I am very sure I wasn't nasty to that guy. I only remember not talking to him and he asked me for directions, I honestly did not know. So, I told him that and advised he uses the map. I noticed my star dropped after sha.

Calm down Sir. E reach to chase person?
Lmao!!! cheesy

Do we have riders on this thread
Not drivers dt ride oh or partners.
As in pure riders ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2019
The way lastma are trooping out this morning
Their aim is to get money for sallah ohh.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2019
Morning guys, try as much as you can to avoid Toyota bus stop inward Mile 2, construction work is going on there and as the day/days cone along it will be busier, remember the service lane is not one way but dual.

Njoy !

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2019
BAZ001:

Do we have riders on this thread
Not drivers dt ride oh or partners.
As in pure riders ?

Definitely na. Anywhere there are drivers, there must be riders. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooleo(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2019
eherbal:
regulate bro,regulate anytime....grin
and if your lipsrsealed is a bus stop 321 regulate.hope I got that right grin

...and if your a$$ is a buster 213 will regulate cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2019
nwizu042:

Bros, lets talk na.
I already quoted you.

I didn't see anything in my mail box.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2019
BAZ001:

Hmmm Thevisit why have u done this to me
Gbagada always on my mind

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gabrielnimi: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2019
Good morning my Oga's in the house pls i need a car for rentls pls, pls contact me on 08106328587.... Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gabrielnimi: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2019
I stay in ikorodu Gabriel is the Name
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pateffy: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2019
Good morning Sirs please was the cause of A.C not blowing well in the afternoon and what is the solution. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThePressNigeria: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2019
Hello Guys,
i have an idle 2004 Camry with chilling AC for Uber business.
I need a trusted and dedicated person to help with riding.
What are the terms and conditions?
Kindly assist with spreading the word.
Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shaloms: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2019
ThePressNigeria:

Hello Guys,
Thank you
Sent u a pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gabrielnimi: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2019
Pls am i would love to be your driver if u don't have one pls, thanks [Qquote author=ThePressNigeria post=81024107]
Hello Guys,
Thank you[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gabrielnimi: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Shaloms:

Sent u a pm
Pls contact me on 08106328587 Gabriel

(1) (2) (3) ... (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.