Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4759740 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
pateffy:

Yes its chilled when I put my hand but everyone feeling hot in the car

Go and change your filter.
I bought it 1k last week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taiyod: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Philzzzy: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

it is subjective. Kia/hyundai vehicles are very unforgiving when it comes to abuse. The air-conditioning is very delicate if abused. Repairs can be very expensive if you intend fixing it the standard way. In summary do not buy an abused vehicle. But if you find one that is not abused the price will almost be at par with my yaris. Good luck.

Alright. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Philzzzy: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin

Kia rio na good car grin but that naija use ..make he no be dead naija used oo

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hello house.
Good pm/morning to us all.
Pls am in dire need of one. A professional and active uber/bolt driver/partner is seeking for a fuel efficient and ehailing friendly car for HP or rentals.

Location is Surulere ,lagos....
Guarrantors are standby....
Pls hook me up on whatsapp 0 .9.09 149 2486
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ah no do uber again... Nah inside farmcity d chilling deh dis night, sha nah gentlelife abi nah izzou go position cos I fit need ride why I'm done *Japaa*
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
northbird:
Please, seniors in the house, pope 191, iyaegin, xana 101, mjosh 100, izzou, chucsmoore, eherbal, franksam, and other seniors that time wont permit to mention, what advise can you give a newbie to Lagos roads who is about to start on taxify/uber.next month.

P.s: I drive regularly in another state but need to move to Lagos to start the taxify/ uber thing for now.

Please, kindly advise. Thanks.

Greetings, from my own little point of view, dia is nothing impossible, focus and dedication is all u need since u have been driving, but note, dia is sometin called "LAGOS DRIVING" dat is far from d usual. But in between to avoid intimidation and self low time to time, from my angle I'll prefer u learn the use of map... You can take out 2/3weeks to master the road links based on ur starting point, how to link agege, ogba, Berger to island and as well how to link island to mainland. There's two major road, which is 3rd mainland bridge or eko bridge, when I started out, I was using eko bridge, cos it is easy and straight, but sharp riders murmur d hell out of d ride, took me months to understand apapa and bariga layout. I'll add the route to note when I'm less busy.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
umall41:
Good evening everyone plz if there's anyone doing night, as in works with his/her car at night on this forum, plz I need you, thanks
If you are new in biz and not experience enough, dont try dat shit! With high rate of insecurity increasing daily in this country it is not advisable. You probably might encounter arm robbers, kidnappers, ritualist etc. This best advice I can give U is to wake up early, hustle and close early. Like 6am to 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, at most 9pm. Minimum of 10 hours hustle is okay. You will make something reasonable even if you re on rental. Why risk your life because of extra change? If anything happens to you. Uber/Taxify/Car owner will not compensate your family for d loss. From experience, most irresponsible, bad, dangerous and suspicious riders I have met so far are usually at night.To stay safe in this biz start early and close early. There are other days meet up with targets.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
slamstanlee:
I want to report my last rider to uber to be blocked immediately.my worst rider ever.
She doesn't deserve the uber service.

Saw her request @ 3.73 star.
I just said lemme go manage and probably give her a 5star at the end or so.

Mehn, adeniyi jones to elegushi was hell with her.

No, no, no, no.

At the end she said she has psychological problems with lagos road. Story was so mad guys undecided

Took one today also. Immediately insaw 3.90, i knew I was in for trouble.
She was going to ikosi Ketu from ilupeju. I was following the map until she started shouting that i was supposed to pass a shortcut. I apologized and said I dnt know any shortcut.

This babe kept on ranting and shouting, I lost it and told her if I hear any more word from her I'm ending the trip and that I dnt want any troublesome person in my car, and that's why she had a low rating from drivers.

She was so gentle when she heard about her low rating and was so calm all tru.

I dashed her 1star and was suprised she even gave me 4 star and reported this.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 12:12am On Aug 08, 2019
northbird:
Please, seniors in the house, pope 191, iyaegin, xana 101, mjosh 100, izzou, chucsmoore, eherbal, franksam, and other seniors that time wont permit to mention, what advise can you give a newbie to Lagos roads who is about to start on taxify/uber.next month.

P.s: I drive regularly in another state but need to move to Lagos to start the taxify/ uber thing for now.

Please, kindly advise. Thanks.
. Like pope191 said "Google map is your guardian", as a newbie on Lagos roads U will need Google map to study and understand road networks. Once u can do that, U don Sabi. But bear in mind that are other challenges on Lagos road, like Mad traffic, Law enforcement agencies who are there to extort you, bad roads, aggressive rough drivers and so on.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:42am On Aug 08, 2019
Thanks boss. Really appreciate. Please, I will be waiting for other tips too. I mean, movement strategies from a gurus point. What places to avoid for now as a rookie, which places you shdnt go if one had an option. Thanks once again.
pope191:

Greetings, from my own little point of view, dia is nothing impossible, focus and dedication is all u need since u have been driving, but note, dia is sometin called "LAGOS DRIVING" dat is far from d usual. But in between to avoid intimidation and self low time to time, from my angle I'll prefer u learn the use of map... You can take out 2/3weeks to master the road links based on ur starting point, how to link agege, ogba, Berger to island and as well how to link island to mainland. There's two major road, which is 3rd mainland bridge or eko bridge, when I started out, I was using eko bridge, cos it is easy and straight, but sharp riders murmur d hell out of d ride, took me months to understand apapa and bariga layout. I'll add the route to note when I'm less busy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:34am On Aug 08, 2019
Thanks oga maxx.
Maax23:
. Like pope191 said "Google map is your guardian", as a newbie on Lagos roads U will need Google map to study and understand road networks. Once u can do that, U don Sabi. But bear in mind that are other challenges on Lagos road, like Mad traffic, Law enforcement agencies who are there to extort you, bad roads, aggressive rough drivers and so on.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 6:37am On Aug 08, 2019
famousguy01:

Wow!!! Little drops of water turns an ocean, who could believe that you can save up to 600k from the 20k weekly savings within a short while. Congrats bro and I now see the reason why you’ve not been frequenting this forum

My broda if you focus and have a target you will achieve.

By next week, I will be buying a Keke napep, it will be my first car even though is not 4 tires. I'm good with 3tires.

I will keep saying it, if you listen to these old men here like eherbal, you won't take any step in life.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Danbull: 6:43am On Aug 08, 2019
taiyod:
Anyone open to an offline trip to and fro Agbara (from Anthony) tomorrow morning to PM. Please have a receipt you can issue

An interested. What time. How do I contact u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:46am On Aug 08, 2019
pateffy:

Yes its chilled when I put my hand but everyone feeling hot in the car
ok it seems the gas is ok, just change AC filter, and always allow hot air outta the vents and car be4 you close up all windows.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by depair: 6:49am On Aug 08, 2019
taiyod:
Anyone open to an offline trip to and fro Agbara (from Anthony) tomorrow morning to PM. Please have a receipt you can issue
time of take off
and what's the price
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 6:52am On Aug 08, 2019
taiyod:

Very much available..
Wat tym...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:52am On Aug 08, 2019
eherbal:
this story must be told bro
yea
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 6:59am On Aug 08, 2019
jesusson2020:

By next week, I will be buying a Keke napep, it will be my first car even though is not 4 tires. I'm good with 3tires.

I will keep saying it, if you listen to these old men here like eherbal, you won't take any step in life.

Kudos bro, greater height I wish you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2019
northbird:
Thanks boss. Really appreciate. Please, I will be waiting for other tips too. I mean, movement strategies from a gurus point. What places to avoid for now as a rookie, which places you shdnt go if one had an option. Thanks once again.
Avoid Lagos island for now, you will definitely pass one way and you will definitely be caught

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2019
jesusson2020:

It's not a car, it's a tricycle. It's also a booming business though, I have a neighbor who started with one Keke, he has 3 now in a space of less than 3 years. Good luck
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taiyod: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2019
jesusson2020:

E be like say this eherbal really offend you o? You've mentioned his name like a thousand times.

But honestly I need your earnings to ginger me o. D work get as e be this days

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2019
deedee44:

It's not a car, it's a tricycle. It's also a booming business though, I have a neighbor who started with one Keke, he has 3 now in a space of less than 3 years. Good luck

Is seriously booming, weekly payment for Keke is 25k.

Someone will use 650k to get 25k weekly.

While somebody who purchase a car almost 2M is getting peanut and drivers are still frustrating that person.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2019
Cooladex:

E be like say this eherbal really offend you o? You've mentioned his name like a thousand times.

But honestly I need your earnings to ginger me o. D work get as e be this days

When I post picture of my Keke napep with the name Jesusson2020 on it, then you should be gingered properly. This is the result of 8 months of consistent hard work.

eherbal is a village herbalist that never wish me well, so he will be more pained with the goodnews.

Gentlelife50 no riches for lazy man.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2019
Quick one.. pls how much for corrolla 03 shaft? Or anyone I contact that stays on the mainland..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Danbull: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2019
taiyod:
Take off is this morning. Let me have your number.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2019
jesusson2020:

Is seriously booming, weekly payment for Keke is 25k.

Someone will use 650k to get 25k weekly.

While somebody who purchase a car almost 2M is getting peanut and drivers are still frustrating that person.

Peer wot! Thought u said dia is money in d business, r u lost or sometin?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2019
pope191:

Peer wot! Thought u said dia is money in d business, r u lost or sometin?

For me the Uber driver,i make good money, for 8 months I'm able to save 600k.

But ask owner that invest 2m if he is able to save 600k in 8 months.

Yes there is money in uber, but only drivers make the money.
Owners only rotate their money, thinking they are making money.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2019
Cooladex:

Took one today also. Immediately insaw 3.90, i knew I was in for trouble.
She was going to ikosi Ketu from ilupeju. I was following the map until she started shouting that i was supposed to pass a shortcut. I apologized and said I dnt know any shortcut.

This babe kept on ranting and shouting, I lost it and told her if I hear any more word from her I'm ending the trip and that I dnt want any troublesome person in my car, and that's why she had a low rating from drivers.

She was so gentle when she heard about her low rating and was so calm all tru.

I dashed her 1star and was suprised she even gave me 4 star and reported this.
please how do a driver know what d rider rate him.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2019
Danbull:

Who them ask for number different. You don drop yours. Chai..

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2019
izzou:

Uber/Bolt accepts [b]2003 upwards

So which job are you talking about exactly? grin[/b]

Since when last time I checked uber is from 2000 upward and bolt 2003 upward, and i heard you can put a 2001 vehicle if u can part with a little token.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.