Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4765049 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
1daboi:
after you suffer for 3 years na em you pack all your money come go buy Mazda 6? God be with you broda
grin grin grin bro

Mazda 6 no good for huber?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
larryevil:

Good morning sir my name is Larry am about to get a Mazda 6 2004 car I have safe my whole life to get my first car I have no driving license yet and I don’t know anywhere apart form begger to ikeja computer village and also some part in Ojoubu..I have work many job to get this money for 3 years

It would be OK if you don't even know how to spell Mazda. No let the seller deceive you.

Go do drivers license first. You go dey alright. Now self drivers license to capture na two months o. So na by October you go start *Huber* ati *Tasifier*

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 12:00am On Aug 06, 2019
tojahh:

It would be OK if you don't even know how to spell Mazda. No let the seller deceive you.

Go do drivers license first. You go dey alright. Now self drivers license to capture na two months o. So na by October you go start *Huber* ati *Tasifier*

Na u go school sir I mean no insult I just need help on how this work this is my first car I no nothing about car so don’t blame me if I didn’t spell the words completely

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2019
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:05am On Aug 06, 2019
Cooladex:

Some of them bad riders dey look face o.
Was at ajah late yesternight and I got a trip to Int'l airport, they were 2 ladies and we got along pretty good. They even said it's been a while they met a nice driver b4, until we picked there friend around ikoyi. (She was just seeing them off o)
That one started by saying "oga increase your a.c. abeg", I did that without talking.

As i headed for oshodi to link int'l airport na him this babe start to dey rant "why will you follow here, why not follow opebi, Ikeja side, 'which kain thing be this"

I was like are you normal at all? Do u even know Lagos? Do u know road?. I just parked rake for her wella.
The other ladies had to beg me that she don smoke. I said no wonder.
The day i picked someone from ogudu ojota going to GRA. All route were free and the best is Maryland then Oduduwa way that she was going. Took the interchange and face Maryland madam was asking: why are we here? Are we not going to follow 7up toll gate area. Thats part of ikeja and i have followed there once bla bla bla
Me: i am sorry we have no business there. Ur trip is 9km. If i take u pass there it means we are going back and the navigate thru to GRA, ikeja is broad.
Rider :hmmm

I still see her on my street from time to time, na so she go carry face like wetin i no know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 12:08am On Aug 06, 2019
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:32am On Aug 06, 2019
shollywendy1:

I gave up wen i spent over 6 hrs in d trafic at majidun during that election eve. Infact, invited my parent over to my house yesterday. They left ikorodu 9.30am got to my place around 7pm. That yesterday trafic mad ehn.
shola that yesterday traffic at ikorodu road i was a victim. I suffered. My worst day on this job. Spent 5 hours on the trip. 2nd trip of the day from 3pm to 8pm uber

Typically i explore anywhere if it's a long distance on weekends cos getting a trip out wont be an issue.
Drop a pastor at abule egba and got another trip again.

Me:destination ma?
Rider:ikorodu.
Me:ok hold on..
Quickly check d fare estimate 3800 to 4k+. Check ETA: 1hr 40. Well not bad i thought.
I should get a trip back asap...

5hrs. Trips 6k
Rider was even calling till 11pm to. Check if i hv gotten home.

Both going in and coming out.
Cause of traffic: road maintenance.

For the first time i had to be doing trips within ikorodu. And trips were coming.

Around 11pm i said lemme leave this place. Got to
Agric and set destination. Got one to the street next to my house, rider put a wrong pick up and couldn't explain, got frustrated and cancled.

11.30pm i check ETA to my house 1hr50mins.

12.15am
With one mind i hit the road. Luckily the LRU response bike and trucks were going for a rescue. Na so i followed them one way drive with siren.
Got out in less than 35mins.

I can't live in ikorodu. Maybe if they build the 4th mainland bridge. One way in and out. No alternative route.

Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 6:29am On Aug 06, 2019
slamstanlee:
shola that yesterday traffic at ikorodu road i was a victim. I suffered. My worst day on this job. Spent 5 hours on the trip. 2nd trip of the day from 3pm to 8pm uber

Typically i explore anywhere if it's a long distance on weekends cos getting a trip out wont be an issue.

Quickly check d fare estimate 3800 to 4k+. Check ETA: 1hr 40. Well not bad i thought.

5hrs. Trips 6k

For the first time i had to be doing trips within ikorodu. And trips were coming.

Agric and set destination. Got one to the street next to my house, rider put a wrong pick up and couldn't explain, got frustrated and cancled.

12.15am
With one mind i hit the road. Luckily the LRU response bike and trucks were going for a rescue. Na so i followed them one way drive with siren.

I can't live in ikorodu. Maybe if they build the 4th mainland bridge. One way in and out. No alternative route.

Nonsense
Chai sorry bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:52am On Aug 06, 2019
larryevil:

Na u go school sir I mean no insult I just need help on how this work this is my first car I no nothing about car so don’t blame me if I didn’t spell the words completely

You really did not get my message. Sorry I sounded sarcastic. Please if you'd like to reread again maybe we would have an understanding.

Thanks and God bless bro.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:06am On Aug 06, 2019
Abeg who get promo code for Taisifier? grin

I dey village and my mama get one meeting wey she wan go grin

Abeg cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2019
izzou:
Abeg who get promo code for Taisifier? grin

I dey village and my mama get one meeting wey she wan go grin

Abeg cool

I go fit carry mama on offline to and fro for just shikini money grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2019
tojahh:

I go fit carry mama on offline to and fro for just shikini money grin

Thaink you

Give me code naa grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin bro

Mazda 6 no good for huber?
I don tell the bros before say Mazda 6 dey give wahala. I no know say he still go buy am. Anyways I hope he proves me wrong
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:09am On Aug 06, 2019
izzou:

Thaink you

Give me code naa grin

Oya use this one. You too like awoof

Use my invite code Y84C7P and get a free Bolt ride up to
₦2500. Redeem it at https://invite.bolt.eu/Y84C7P

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2019
larryevil:

Bro what is wrong with Mazda 6 2004 am about to pay for the car this weekend one thing I notice about the car it does not eat fuel we drove with the car for 4 and half hours with 1500. Fuel
yes it doesn't eat fuel. My friends have Mazda 3 '04 and Mazda 6 ' 04 and both of them complained till tge Mazda 3 guy sold his. As we speak now the Mazda 6 is not moving now and is packed at the mechanic workshop. So my dear brother please do your research well. I'm only trying to save you the stress tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2019
1daboi:
yes it doesn't eat fuel. My friends have Mazda 3 '04 and Mazda 6 ' 04 and both of them complained till tge Mazda 3 guy sold his. As we speak now the Mazda 6 is not moving now and is packed at the mechanic workshop. So my dear brother please do your research well. I'm only trying to save you the stress tomorrow

Mazda will teach you a lesson you won't forget

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2019
larryevil:

Bro what is wrong with Mazda 6 2004 am about to pay for the car this weekend one thing I notice about the car it does not eat fuel we drove with the car for 4 and half hours with 1500. Fuel
they are warning u now. That’s d same way they warned me February last year. I refused and bought a 2008 Passat FSI 2.0litre engine from USA. Fresh Toks. It’s didnt last 5 months on Uber with heavy expenditure on repairs. I almost had an heart attack. I sold d car 800k and bought this Corolla 2006 I’m using now from USA too. I’ve used this Corolla for almost a year. I’ve only change oil monthly, tyrod and hub. Nothing else. Meet an Uber/taxify driver one on one to educate u. My advice though.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2019
slamstanlee:

5hrs. Trips 6k

12.15am

Nonsense
Very frustrating

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2019
larryevil:

Please listen to all the advice's given to you. Have a rethink about that Mazda irrespective of what the dealers might tell you. Don't buy a huge liability for yourself.

Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:08am On Aug 06, 2019
Get your oil filter cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2019
Please who has received payment from bolt this week?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2019
xana101:
they are warning u now. That’s d same way they warned me February last year. I refused and bought a 2008 Passat FSI 2.0litre engine from USA. Fresh Toks. It’s didnt last 5 months on Uber with heavy expenditure on repairs. I almost had an heart attack. I sold d car 800k and bought this Corolla 2006 I’m using now from USA too. I’ve used this Corolla for almost a year. I’ve only change oil monthly, tyrod and hub. Nothing else. Meet an Uber/taxify driver one on one to educate u. My advice though.
grin grin grin

U learnt the hard way
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shaloms: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2019
Shaloms:
I am in need of a car to drive on uber/taxify for rental 30k max and i won't default in payment
If you have a car for me contact me on 08114685820 call/Whatsapp
Tnx
Still needed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

It is not driving school o, don't misquote me o. It is the certificate of completion a learner obtains from a certified driving school but if you can drive, you can register for the driving school certificate which cost 5000 naira, so there won't be any need to go through driving school training again and without the certificate you cannot process a Drivers license.

Bro, chat me up on zero seven zero three zero eight three 8724 . asap please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wisdom7400(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Buynowautos:
Please who has received payment from bolt this week?
i just got mine an hour ago
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
My kinda guy
Npala:
.........Just do it. Your reward is in heaven.

We never exchanged a word again till I dropped her off and I said 'Thanks and she didn't respond and later gave me 3 star rating.

This happened like 2 weeks ago but believe me, I am wiser now. If I call you on the phone or come to pick you up and you give me attitude. That trip has ended. I did rather be hungry than humiliated again in my own car. Keep up the good work guys.

For what it's worth. I read the whole of this thread. It took me 2 months. I learnt a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
Please is Uber promo still on? I’ve done 8 trips so far yet no mail from them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sholmz: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
Shaloms:

Still needed
whatsapp 08080808286
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
xana101:
Please is Uber promo still on? I’ve done 8 trips so far yet no mail from them
No more promo for now. Switch to taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Get your kia/Hyundai parts

Oil filters

Spark plugs

Etc

Toyota/Lexus oil filter and spark plugs too grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Uzorblaze: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
Please o has the Uber promo has ended. I can't track the progress on my dashboard again. Anyone with a similar problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: IsraelSongz, Foodempire, ksmart027(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.