Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763404 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2019
Oga deedee44. Thanks for the tip. I will take note.
deedee44:

Avoid Lagos island for now, you will definitely pass one way and you will definitely be caught
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2019
jesusson2020:

Is seriously booming, weekly payment for Keke is 25k.

Someone will use 650k to get 25k weekly.

While somebody who purchase a car almost 2M is getting peanut and drivers are still frustrating that person.

You are talking from a good business man perspective. Then also factor deterioration due to bad roads and cost of maintenance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2019
deedee44:

Avoid Lagos island for now, you will definitely pass one way and you will definitely be caught
Ebute metta too, one way full there. And as for traffic, Apapa is a no go area.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2019
jesusson2020:

When I post picture of my Keke napep with the name Jesusson2020 on it, then you should be gingered properly. This is the result of 8 months of consistent hard work.

eherbal is a village herbalist that never wish me well, so he will be more pained with the goodnews.

Gentlelife50 no riches for lazy man.

And you have to quote me again to display your foolishness
After missing for some time this is what u came up with?
You think we are fools like you, instead of you to tell everybody what really happened that they have collected the car from you.
You think insulting me will ever help you, continue deceiving yourself.
So Uber is no longer the best is now Keke, next your madam Enyinne will give u picture to post.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2019
xana101:
please how do a driver know what d rider rate him.

Just click your profile and rating, you will we them there, though some riders dnt rate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2019
Since this week, nobody has rated me. Is this normal? I also calculated all my ratings and its 500 ppl that have rated me so far
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Gentlelife50:

You think we are fools like you, instead of you to tell everybody what really happened that they have collected the car from you.
So Uber is no longer the best is now Keke, next your madam Enyinne will give u picture to post.

I dey always laugh like a toddler each time you and Jesusson dey engage unaself.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Buynowautos:

Since when last time I checked uber is from 2000 upward and bolt 2003 upward, and i heard you can put a 2001 vehicle if u can part with a little token.

The 2001 pay a token deal is for Bolt i suppose?
The website stated that Taxify Lite is for salon cars from 2002-2004 while Bolt is 2003.
Some of these cheap runs girl are the ones using that taxify lite App. Na why dem dey harass drivers be that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
jesusson2020:

For me the Uber driver,i make good money, for 8 months I'm able to save 600k.

But ask owner that invest 2m if he is able to save 600k in 8 months.

Yes there is money in uber, but only drivers make the money.
Owners only rotate their money, thinking they are making money.

He who has eyes, let him read ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
northbird:
Please, seniors in the house, pope 191, iyaegin, xana 101, mjosh 100, izzou, chucsmoore, eherbal, franksam, and other seniors that time wont permit to mention, what advise can you give a newbie to Lagos roads who is about to start on taxify/uber.next month.

P.s: I drive regularly in another state but need to move to Lagos to start the taxify/ uber thing for now.

Please, kindly advise. Thanks.
From my experience Lagos driving is not easy, u need to have a geographical knowledge on your head before embarking on any trip.
Since u are already used to driving but not on Lagos roads I will advise u just do a test run drive around Lagos on your own time (preferably on sundays) to study some route and layout of Lagos roads, watch out for road signs, eg No parking, No u turn, one way, most importantly stay alert always, the job is not as easy as some people here do say, but its better than just sitting down doing nothing.
Police, lastma, vio, frsc, local gov. tout are your worst enemy on the job.
Always use ur 6th sense
After a month on the job u will blend, I wish you well sir

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Gentlelife50:

LOL. I couldn't. Believe my eyes to read him now claiming uber isn't a booming biz again after calling several people names for the same claim before now. It is now keke napep.

Guess he has joined lazy drivers crew.

I want to believe this bolded claim

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
1daboi:
Since this week, nobody has rated me. Is this normal? I also calculated all my ratings and its 500 ppl that have rated me so far
If u are being rated after a trip it will not automatically show.
I think this is how it works

If u get 5stars 5times ur star ratings go high
But if in between u get a 4 star or a 3 star it either stay put or drops.
But if u get a 1star it drops immediately
Ratings after every trip will not show immediately only if it a 1star or 2star rating

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mjosh1000:

Ratings after every trip will not show immediately only if it a 1star or 2star rating

What is the effect of these ratings?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
SHOOPSYN:

What is the effect of these ratings?
Lower ratings is not good, u can be blocked for it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooleo(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Look at this corolla party in unilag. No wonder i haven't seen request since. You guys are so predictable. Im out of here

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
cooleo:
Look at this corolla party in unilag. No wonder i haven't seen request since. You guys are so predictable. Im out of here
Did you keep requests where u are going to?
grin
They are not forth coming, and that's why drivers are at every corner of the state parked. Instead of waisting there fuel. Some will even sleep and wake up. Lol

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jixasi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
Pls all this drivers coming here to say rubbish about how much u make and bragging u hit 150 a week, when we know it’s Loki and Saka u are using to defraud ur riders... pls
stop that nonsense....

And partners pls before you think all drivers are wasting your time and investment because u have seen Jesusson2020 and co weekly income so u think your driver is lazy pls I will advice u enter road for one week drive by urself if u can make profit of 50k with ease without Loki then come here and brag...

This work is getting tougher and tougher cus everyone is on it... Uber and taxify are fighting to get customers so they are reducing their fares everyday... roads are bad, traffic is crazy, rain and all sort affecting the business, drivers are getting robbed and even killed by thief’s, fatigue killing drivers too.... all sort is happening... how can u buy car 2001 - 2004 and expect ur driver to give u no stories...

Yes all business have their own issues, so that is why u shouldn’t expect too much and kill ur driver cus he is not meeting target.

So many drivers mess up we know... but soo many partners are greedy.

Give me 2007 and above Corolla direct tokunbo for rent or hp and tell me to give u 30k I will deliver.. no stories

or give me a clean direct tokunbo 2005 - 07 sienna I will deliver ur 150 per month. No stories....

Don’t just invest based on what u see on internet... do visibility studies look the risk and take calculated risk....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
jesusson2020:

For me the Uber driver,i make good money, for 8 months I'm able to save 600k.

But ask owner that invest 2m if he is able to save 600k in 8 months.

Yes there is money in uber, but only drivers make the money.
Owners only rotate their money, thinking they are making money.

Owners that are buying dead naija used corolla ,or owners that are buying over price tokunbo and naija use corolla.. How do they expect to make their money fast
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Oga maxx. More grease to ur elbow. Thanks for this one too.
Maax23:
Ebute metta too, one way full there. And as for traffic, Apapa is a no go area.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
jixasi:
Pls all this drivers coming here to say rubbish about how much u make and bragging u hit 150 a week, when we know it’s Loki and Saka u are using to defraud ur riders... pls
stop that nonsense....

And partners pls before you think all drivers are wasting your time and investment because u have seen Jesusson2020 and co weekly income so u think your driver is lazy pls I will advice u enter road for one week drive by urself if u can make profit of 50k with ease without Loki then come here and brag...

This work is getting tougher and tougher cus everyone is on it... Uber and taxify are fighting to get customers so they are reducing their fares everyday... roads are bad, traffic is crazy, rain and all sort affecting the business, drivers are getting robbed and even killed by thief’s, fatigue killing drivers too.... all sort is happening... how can u buy car 2001 - 2004 and expect ur driver to give u no stories...

Yes all business have their own issues, so that is why u shouldn’t expect too much and kill ur driver cus he is not meeting target.

Give me 2007 and above Corolla direct tokunbo for rent or hp and tell me to give u 30k I will deliver.. no stories

or give me a clean direct tokunbo 2005 - 07 sienna I will deliver ur 150 per month. No stories....

Don’t just invest based on what u see on internet... do visibility studies look the risk and take calculated risk....

They have come again...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Carshopper:

They have come again...
He should take a loan and buy his preferred car...what's the difference between 04 Corolla and 07 Corolla?....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
jesusson2020:

When I post picture of my Keke napep with the name Jesusson2020 on it, then you should be gingered properly. This is the result of 8 months of consistent hard work.

eherbal is a village herbalist that never wish me well, so he will be more pained with the goodnews.

Gentlelife50 no riches for lazy man.

In my humble opinion, that is a bad investment ... if you were able to save money . And buy a car of your own for uber.. You will do ok . Better than keke .. With your own uber car ,if you wrk for three days out of the week .. You can make enough money without killing your self .. Just three days in a week...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jixasi(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
dru23:

Owners that are buying dead naija used corolla ,or owners that are buying over price tokunbo and naija use corolla.. How do they expect to make their money fast

Abeg ask them oooo......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Dbossmanager:

He should take a loan and buy his preferred car...what's the difference between 04 Corolla and 07 Corolla?....

That is the bottom line.. Let the young man buy is car of choice ..I can't be spoon feed people all the time . Each to his own

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jixasi(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Dbossmanager:

Enter the road with those two cars u will see the difference....

Don’t just enter a business, study it with details...

Give me loan na....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jixasi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
dru23:

That is the bottom line.. Let the young man buy is car of choice ..I can't be spoon feed people all the time . Each to his own

Den drive you car by urself if u don’t want stories from drivers.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Madam Enyinne23.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
jixasi:

Den drive you car by urself if u don’t want stories from drivers.....

Unfortunately I can't drive 5 cars and counting by myself... those who will work will work , those who will make it ,will make it ,those who are bad ,will be bad ,those who are poor ,will be poor etc life continues

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jixasi(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
cooleo:

Look at what drivers go through everyday and one partner Dey e house Dey expect no stories....

Pls sell ur cars as some people here has done and invest in importation of earring, spoon, pant and phone covers...

That one no stories...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by henrybirthright(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Boss, sorry you don't need a help purchase...you simply need to buy your own car. Buying 07 Corolla and 05-07 Sienna models are very easy.
jixasi:
stop that nonsense....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mjosh1000:

you don't understand. You know that after a day's work, your 5 stars increase in numbers as well as others. I'm telling you that my figures haven't changed since on Monday. I've done more than 30 trips since Monday yet nothing changes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jixasi(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
dru23:

Unfortunately I can't drive 5 cars and counting by myself... those who will work will work , those who will make it ,will make it ,those who are bad ,will be bad ,those who are poor ,will be poor etc life continues

We will read ur story when u sell all those cars and by Okada put for Gokada....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.