Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4803070 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
tojahh:

Boss I just dey hear this one today so. I mean in this situation, what do you do? End trip or allow it you stay while you wait.

Abeg Educate me.

Just pretend you pressed smtin on your phone, that's all. And tell dem you've paused it.

Nobody can pause a trip

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
Cooladex:

Just pretend you pressed smtin on your phone, that's all. And tell dem you've paused it.

Nobody can pause a trip

Oh okay then... Normal level.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Let him be there arguing up and down, he think he is the only smart person here.
He is saying d truth
U people argue what u dont know obviously
Corolla is expensive from auction
Even in the US, u won't get it cheap
Anyone telling u he is landing a corolla for cheap amount is lying. Even accident corolla wont come cheap. If u know within your heart u are yet to import a bicycle please stop arguing

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Rubbiish:

He is saying d truth
Anyone telling u he is landing a corolla for cheap amount is lying. Even accident corolla wont come cheap. If u know within your heart u are yet to import a bicycle please stop arguing

Bicycle ke! Bros u don't have customer service in u at all, which kind of Rubbiish is dis? Oya ask for forgiveness

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:11am On Aug 20, 2019
Gentlelife50:

This man u no dey tire? I no reply u again naa
grin
Thank God somehow somehow it one can still land it at 1.4 so never rule out the possibility, thanks.

Good luck bro ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Tyche:
What if I tell you we landed a Corolla at the price of your Accord?

Dangote is my father in law
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2019
timilehing:
Oga Anderu, all these cars you have being bringing all these while, your fleet go don reach 20 bullet-proofs by now

Na small small bro ...Honda civic is still my target o ...still looking for clean ones to buy for uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Gentlelife50:

This man u no dey tire? I no reply u again naa
grin
Thank God somehow somehow it one can still land it at 1.4 so never rule out the possibility, thanks.

Landing cost is different from selling cost my brother... so if I land am at 1.4m how much u think I go sell am to you for ? 1.4m lol ... that landing cost of 1.4m is when I import it myself ,imagine if you give somebody money to buy for u ..by the time they add their own charges, u self go run
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:51am On Aug 20, 2019
dru23:

Landing cost is different from selling cost my brother... so if I land am at 1.4m how much u think I go sell am to you for ? 1.4m lol ... that landing cost of 1.4m is when I import it myself ,imagine if you give somebody money to buy for u ..by the time they add their own charges, u self go run
Bros at least you agree it's possible, my point now is someone like that won't mind giving it out 25k.
For instance a brother in my place of worship gave two corolla at 2.2 (100k per month) million on HP arraignment to two persons, these are people I know I am not telling you someone told me.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:31am On Aug 20, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Bros at least you agree it's possible, my point now is someone like that won't mind giving it out 25k.
For instance a brother in my place of worship gave two corolla at 2.2 (100k per month) million on HP arraignment to two persons, these are people I know I am not telling you someone told me.

Now I don't known for sure if those corolla are tokunbos or not ..but if they are than ' A fool is born every second ' . From experience I have seen people give out their cars on uber .. The only thing the partners cares about his weekly money.. This uber business needs hands on approach.. If you are partner that has a 9 to 5 job ..uber business is not for you ..you are not only deceiving yourself, but you are wasting your time.

Now have been doing this uber likely before u been driving on the platform.. I started 1 year after uber started in Nigeria.. I know what I went through ...the business is not easy for partners at all ... you spend a lot on maintenance and repairs. One of my car I just made back 120k in repairs few months ago the profit is like a revolving doors ..money comes and go ..money is going in circles, people think they are making money but in all honesty most in my opinion are not ...for me am doing ok and fine . This is due not only to my maintenance culture ,but due to the cars I use and the drivers I hire . As the business progress I buy more cars .. What am doing now is building a brand for myself.. Most of my drivers are from other drivers. If anyone wants to give their cars out for 10k rental, good luck to them .. In business some will learn either the easy way or hard way. Either way best wishes for new partners

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:38am On Aug 20, 2019
Gentlelife50:

That's the word on the street, but the car owners on this thread always feel threatened whenever you are trying to be realistic here.
Anyways the Egbon have to protect his investment
grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2019
dru23:

Now I don't known for sure if those corolla are tokunbos or not ..but if they are than ' A fool is born every second ' . From experience I have seen people give out their cars on uber .. The only thing the partners cares about his weekly money.. This uber business needs hands on approach.. If you are partner that has a 9 to 5 job ..uber business is not for you ..you are not only deceiving yourself, but you are wasting your time.

Now have been doing this uber likely before u been driving on the platform.. I started 1 year after uber started in Nigeria.. I know what I went through ...the business is not easy for partners at all ... you spend a lot on maintenance and repairs. One of my car I just made back 120k in repairs few months ago the profit is like a revolving doors ..money comes and go ..money is going in circles, people think they are making money but in all honesty most in my opinion are not ...for me am doing ok and fine . This is due not only to my maintenance culture ,but due to the cars I use and the drivers I hire . As the business progress I buy more cars .. What am doing now is building a brand for myself.. Most of my drivers are from other drivers. If anyone wants to give their cars out for 10k rental, good luck to them .. In business some will learn either the easy way or hard way. Either way best wishes for new partners
I am on a trip biko, let people do their thing their way.
Everybody must not have your experience or do it your way

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2019
dru23:

Oga abeg park, which one is if they are tokunbo or not.
Why are you always speaking for everybody?
Are you the only car owner that started with Uber?
I am telling you something I know and you are here arguing, what concerns the owner with maintenance again on HP arraignment? Huhh?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:51am On Aug 20, 2019
Rubbiish:

He is saying d truth

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Let him be there arguing up and down, he think he is the only smart person here.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:57am On Aug 20, 2019
Gentlelife50:

For all those fools giving likes .. There is Corolla tokunbo for sale by Gazzuzz for 1.7m , maybe some of you should go and ask him if the landing cost of that corolla is 1m .. Or ask him to sell the car to u for 1.4m .. He will likely hang up the phone on you....
And if you are so smart ,I will think you will be doing a lot better than what u are doing now ....smh ....

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2019
Gentlelife50:

I am telling you something I know and you are here arguing, what concerns the owner with maintenance again on HP arraignment? Huhh?

Nothing concern now ,do I really care about partners.. Am just giving people out here reality check.. I run my own business and I really don't need anybody bro ....abi u want come beat me for house... oya come now am at my house come and beat me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2019
Hmmmm, this man don't go and get heart attack ooo.
Let me leave you before they will say I caused it

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2019

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lawrence3636: 7:52am On Aug 20, 2019
Pls oooooooo
Lawrence3636:
I have been following dis thread for a very long time now... I want to venture into uber/bolt biz but with rental for a start.. I stay In Abuja but Abuja thread is not even encouraging atall cos dey scarcely talk there... I don't know how to get a car for rental...pls anyone with Abuja uber link? Or knows someone doing uber in Abuja so I can get d contact and start from there... Tanks chiefs in anticipation... ....pls let's all stop d quarrel and help newbies like us oo.lets not b discouraged
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2019
dru23:

For all those fools giving likes .. There is Corolla tokunbo for sale by Gazzuzz for 1.7m , maybe some of you should go and ask him if the landing cost of that corolla is 1m .. Or ask him to sell the car to u for 1.4m .. He will likely hang up the phone on you....
And if you are so smart ,I will think you will be doing a lot better than what u are doing now ....smh ....

Stop insulting people over disagreement.
Is the bolded really necessary?

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

In comparison, there are presently more owner drivers than rental drivers (using this thread as a yardstick). Do not be scared there will always be someone to rent your vehicles.
Oga gazzuzz u are a good listener. Your response is bam
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shaloms: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2019
I am in need of a car to drive on uber/taxify for rental 30k max and i won't default in payment
If you have a car for me contact me on 08114685820 call/Whatsapp
Tnx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2019
Gentlelife50:

when the owner doesn't care about maintenance, that is where his failure will start from

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2019
tojahh:

Ehailing was never created for rentals needless to say HP. When you hear these companies say you can earn this and that amount... They were talking to the Driver Owners not really the people on rentals. They planned it so that as owner you can drive some of your leisure time while you make a few bucks. But here we change the narrative and even dey add our own style join.

Whatever ehailing gives las las on this pattern, driver owners will still benefit no doubt. Ehailing companies no send us to buy fleets and start requesting for two distinguished guarantors working in a reputable organization grin.

Before then... Make we just dey chop dey go as e reach.

QED.

Even the guys on rental that earns like 101k weekly, while using about 25k for fuel and other necessities, still have a balance of 45k for themselves assuming they pay 30k rentals.

At the end of the day the servicing, repairs and depreciation are all on the 30k. However you interpret this data, the odds favours the drivers. Even if you land your cars at 20,000 naira grin .

Well, ostrich exists for a reason

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2019
Maax23:
shocked wow. Car Owners and E-hailing drivers should expect further crashes in prices
they will come out with their cars soon.
Uber/bolt rental drivers will jump into it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chikabmm(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2019
Hhh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2019
peeps4u:

Stop insulting people over disagreement.
Is the bolded really necessary?

If you are offended about it ,than it applies to you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2019
dru23:

If you are offended about it ,than it applies to you

OK. I will not go into mud with you

I go with what the Bible says; "Answer not a fool according to his foolishness so that you will not be like him, but answer so that he will not think he is wise in his own eyes"

I've done the later and I will not do the former. Have a good day

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2019
peeps4u:

I go with what the Bible says; "Answer not a fool according to his foolishness so that you will not be like him, but answer so that he will not think he wise in his own eyes"

Haaaa! Only one person and u came to war with Vladimir Putin nuclear fisting, the world is watching u oo. Please this bullying have to stop grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emimaeyor(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2019
Where can i locate this in the Bible pls?
peeps4u:

I go with what the Bible says; "Answer not a fool according to his foolishness so that you will not be like him, but answer so that he will not think he wise in his own eyes"

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2019
Emimaeyor:
Where can i locate this in the Bible pls?

Prov 26:4-5

(1) (2) (3) ... (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.