Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742561 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lienn: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
ofime123:
pls how much will tokunbo hub cost me and do u have any contact in ladipo?

Is it corolla?

Jpworld can help
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lienn:

Is it corolla?
Jpworld can help
yes boss is Corolla
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2019

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
sam4gov:
WINNING WOMEN'S CONNECT

Tagged: Women, Success & Future

We Specially invite every Woman who wants to Grow, Learn how to Earn Extra Income, Partner with top Brands in the Industry & get Trained by International Business Strategist.

“How To Turn 25k Into #1 Million Naira MONTHLY Income Within 183 Days or Less In e-Commerce Business…100% FREE Training Plus Financial Empowerment To Start...”

At This LIVE Training & Empowerment Event, You'll Discover EXACTLY how to go from "zero to 7-figures" doing e-Commerce business the "21st century" way…Plus access to 135, 000 Naira FREE Money to "Jump-Start" Your Journey to Millions FAST...
Happening LIVE In Lagos On Sunday August 25th... 2019.

Venue: OSTRA Hall, Otunba Jobi fele Way, Opposite NNPC Power Plant, Behind MKO Abiola Gardens, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos

Time: 2:00pm prompt

Who should attend?
*Every Lady who wants to become better in her Duty as a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Daughter -in- law etc
*Every lady who wants to be better at her Job, Business or get Other Sources of Income.
*Every woman who aspires to be a Nation Builder

What is the Benefit?
*Learning the 21st century secret to Earning 7figure income monthly
*Partner with Industry Top Brand.
*Get International Training to grow your Business.
*Get foreign Trips that would Open up your Business.
*Opportunity to meet/Network with other Top professionals & Business Women

PS: STRICTLY FOR WOMEN

Click the link below to get started

https://forms.gle/BB2BD7WVtot2FzPq8

The most important thing in marketing is learning and understanding your target audience...
With that said, unless someone wants to register his wife or something, I doubt whether anybody actually read that stuff..

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
ofime123:
pls bro how much will the tokunbo hub cost me and do u have contact in ladipo?
I know someone in ladipo but he doesn't sell parts he's more of a guardian and my AC technician, he knows where dey sell good n fake tokunbo parts, so whenever I need stuffs there I only go to him
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
slamstanlee:

Me that said i wont go ikorodu again after that traffic some weeks ago.
Today 10am. i woke up around igando and my first rider asked, can u go to ikorodu.
Knowing its 5k ride and off traffic period. I just said ok lets try. Free roads
Its even somewhere deep inside around ijede. Logged out. Did some online deals.
Logged in again, on my app request entered. We are coming to Anthony.
This job just hav a way of bending u or balancing itself to bring out d money

You don enter river finish oh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
The night workers.pls stay off

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Chief, continue to dey light oven abeg. Body no be firewood grin

Namesake. I can not comman kee masef.

Oven dey house wey i been dey light
I nor dey remmit

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
ofime123:
yes boss is Corolla
very good hub is 10k. Don’t nack bearing ooo. I had a bad experience nacking bearing into d hub. Tots or new bearings is penny wise
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
shollywendy1:
The night workers.pls stay off
dem dey find person head wey dem go take appease their gods
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Cooladex:

Pls give me the contact of the person that does it at 35k.
It's 45k no more no less
Ok sir
But it is in abuja, na there i dey
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mosesbola(f): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hi guys,

Can Toyota yaris(2007) be used for uber/taxify.

I want to know if it is advisable to go for Toyota yaris on HP...
Ps: the car is tokunbo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
franksam2009:
I know someone in ladipo but he doesn't sell parts he's more of a guardian and my AC technician, he knows where dey sell good n fake tokunbo parts, so whenever I need stuffs there I only go to him
good Hub is 10k. Call. 0902 944 6344
That’s where I buy original parts. They buy from container direct.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnadu: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
I have 2 Toyota Corolla to give out cheaply on HP agreement.
The 2 cars are tokunbo that came in few days ago.
Mileage 163k(2006) and 146k(2003) with proof.
I am in Ibadan with the cars.

1. 2006 Toyota Corolla Sport (Accident free)- N3.2M
2. 2003 Toyota Corolla- (clean with special alloy) N2.85M

20% initial deposit mandatorily required
35k weekly remittance (negotiable)

Agreement is more friendly than typical HP.
Call me on 07082919252 or WhatsApp me on 08025369868(strictly WhatsApp). Please call only if can meet those conditions.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Cooladex:

Pls give me the contact of the person that does it at 35k. It's 45k no more no less
oustside Lagos its about 35k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nifemi25(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
mosesbola:
Hi guys,

Can Toyota yaris(2007) be used for uber/taxify.

I want to know if it is advisable to go for Toyota yaris on HP...
Ps: the car is tokunbo

Very good and reliable...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Guys, does the Uber office at Maryland Mall open on Saturdays? I want to register a car but Saturday is the earliest I will have the chance to do it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
slamstanlee:

Nope. I use them. They will pay claims but ignore u, dribble u and sometime make u regret. I use them 2 years. They paid all my claims. But as e dey expire i no use dem again
This ur comment is contradictory sir
Since they pay claims, how then do they make u regret?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by economia1: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Too Daihatsu mini bus for higher purchase
WhatsApp only 08033147591
Please don't quote me

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
pharod:
Guys, does the Uber office at Maryland Mall open on Saturdays? I want to register a car but Saturday is the earliest I will have the chance to do it.

Yep, but seem deh close early
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nigerian used Toyota corolla 04 for sale.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lawrence3636: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Pls can I register with uber or Bolt without a car As a new driver so as to b active before getting a car..... Many car owners wants me to b registered already .......there is also a car already registered with uber and Bolt but am not registered,, how can I go abt It. Pls house I really need an advise...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
xana101:
very good hub is 10k. Don’t nack bearing ooo. I had a bad experience nacking bearing into d hub. Tots or new bearings is penny wise
10ks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by payne4real(m): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hello, house can any one recommend a good AC technician.
I want to change my Ac compressor. Automatic compressor came with the car but its no more working. Was advised to get a manual compressor.

Car is toyota corolla 2008.

Thanks in advance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
xana101:
good Hub is 10k. Call. 0902 944 6344
That’s where I buy original parts. They buy from container direct.
thanks I will call him asap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
Rubbiish:

This ur comment is contradictory sir
Since they pay claims, how then do they make u regret?

You will send them claim email. They will keep quiet like they didn't receive anything. First time i had to be calling the staff i know there one by one before dem get my time up to 2 weeks to respond first o. Close to a month to pay claims.
Second time i had to drag dem on twitter before dem realized say i no well.
I don talk my own sha....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Buynowautos:

You don enter river finish oh
Na that position i dey along the road, dem take bike com meet me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:51am On Aug 22, 2019
pharod:

The most important thing in marketing is learning and understanding your target audience...
With that said, unless someone wants to register his wife or something, I doubt whether anybody actually read that stuff..
I didn't read it, I scrolled down.. with outstanding speed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:58am On Aug 22, 2019
economia1:
Too Daihatsu mini bus for higher purchase
WhatsApp only 08033147591
Please don't quote me
Okay, you will not be quoted

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 6:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Maax23:
dem dey find person head wey dem go take appease their gods
Them tell you not to come you say them day find head. What if them come tell you to come.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.