Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4800878 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bot101(m): 4:05am On Aug 21, 2019
Any advice on Nigerian used Kia Rio 2007/2008 for uber/taxify peeps?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 6:31am On Aug 21, 2019
I’ve done my Uber inspection and trying to upload it it’s not working from my iPhone. I use Samsung too it’s still didn’t work. Please who have a better idea how I can do it. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:19am On Aug 21, 2019
donfortune48:

A wise man who loves his business and knows what he passed through at the hands of wicked drivers & soapy managers doesn't give out money anyhow (talkless of giving tip to a lazy sick driver).

civic23 is a well financially curtailed man and an economist.
Why you come carry the matter for head na

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2019
The way some people reason on this thread is nauseating.

So a driver that gets a dollar tip from a Yankee returning guy is a lazy driver?

This "lazy driver" is already cliche.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2019
deedee44:

Why you come carry the matter for head na

Lolzz.
That's what someone who doesn't know to drive calls us on this Forum.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2019
peeps4u:

So a driver that gets a dollar tip from a Yankee returning guy is a lazy driver?

I'm sure you didn't see the pun in the post.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2019
peeps4u:

donfortune48:

Peeps4u absolutely didn't get the gist o.
He's talking from someone else's supposed perspective grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2019
donfortune48:

Lolzz.
That's what someone who doesn't know to drive calls us on this Forum.
Lol okay, now I get grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2019
donfortune48:

I'm sorry then.

Didn't get the sarcasm before.

The way people tag many drivers lazy could be annoying atimes. Calling many graduates who take to driving lay because they complain of bad market is unfair.

I'm not a driver on Uber, BTW.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2019
bot101:
Any advice on Nigerian used Kia Rio 2007/2008 for uber/taxify peeps?

It might send you back to your village.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2019
Rubbiish:

Around 35k
Duration is usually Within a week

Pls give me the contact of the person that does it at 35k.
It's 45k no more no less
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2019
I havnt worked this week and today I decided to hit the road. 2 hours in Ilupeju no request.

May be I'll extend my rest till weekend then especially when madam is on leave grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2019
Stuck in AIT road drive to Abulegba still noting, Oride is just having a good time. The island still remains the best place for etaxi no contest. Better roads decent riders.

Good bless your boy to relocate to the land of milk and honey.
Mainland don cast bad roads angry ppl, hardly get tip.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2019
my people pls help me I don't understand what all this mechanic are talking about. this my hub is giving me issue I have change it once (bearing) not the complete is not up to two month now i have started hearing noises again and the noise is give me issue I called the mechanic that help me in fixing it before he said I should buy the complete hub that it will last long I said okay. then i said let me ask another mechanic this one said I should buy original bearing and original grease that it will last long that the toks complete hub doesn't last. pls my people which one should I believe now. and this noise is getting worse am not comfortable with is any longer. pls brothers I need advice.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2019
ofime123:
my people pls help me I don't understand what all this mechanic are talking about. this my hub is giving me issue I have change it once (bearing) not the complete is not up to two month now i have started hearing noises again and the noise is give me issue I called the mechanic that help me in fixing it before he said I should buy the complete hub that it will last long I said okay. then i said let me ask another mechanic this one said I should buy original bearing and original grease that it will last long that the toks complete hub doesn't last. pls my people which one should I believe now. and this noise is getting worse am not comfortable with is any longer. pls brothers I need advice.
is a Corolla 2006.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 21, 2019
Cooladex:
I havnt worked this week and today I decided to hit the road. 2 hours in Ilupeju no request.

May be I'll extend my rest till weekend then especially when madam is on leave grin

Chief, continue to dey light oven abeg. Body no be firewood grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2019
Buynowautos:
Stuck in AIT road drive to Abulegba still noting, Oride is just having a good time. The island still remains the best place for etaxi no contest. Better roads decent riders.

you dunno what's going on grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2019
ofime123:
from experience I had with my caliper I would suggest you buy complete tokunbo hub unless you wanna buy OEM recommended bearings which might even be costlier than the tokunbo hub

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waks1(m): 10:54am On Aug 21, 2019
ofime123:
how much did u buy the bearing? Buying bearing that will last also greatly depends on how they fix it. They use machine to fit it to the hub. Ladipo got u covered.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2019
Cooladex:

Somebody is on d way... In Sunny Nneji voice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2019
Has anyone used MUTUAL BENEFITS ASSURANCE PLC for comprehensive car insurance. Are they prompt to pay claims. Any experience with them. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
08137838766. You can whatsapp too
vecman22:

Can I get your contact let's talk??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lienn: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
ofime123:

Just go to Ladipo and buy the Tokunboh hub.

Unless you want to be changing bearing month by month

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonshyne: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
xana101:
I’ve done my Uber inspection and trying to upload it it’s not working from my iPhone. I use Samsung too it’s still didn’t work. Please who have a better idea how I can do it. Thanks.

I experienced same. I have to use laptop then I was able to upload.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Akoka 08137838766
chinyce:

Location please, or better still contacts.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shaloms: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shaloms:
I am in need of a car to drive on uber/taxify for rental 30k max and i won't default in payment
If you have a car for me contact me on 08114685820 call/Whatsapp
Tnx
Still needed. Help a brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Toyota corolla 04 for sale ooooo.. naija used. 1.150m negotiable. If you want to inspect whatsapp me on 08137838766.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
xana101:
Has anyone used MUTUAL BENEFITS ASSURANCE PLC for comprehensive car insurance. Are they prompt to pay claims. Any experience with them. Thanks
Nope. I use them. They will pay claims but ignore u, dribble u and sometime make u regret. I use them 2 years. They paid all my claims. But as e dey expire i no use dem again

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
franksam2009:
from experience I had with my caliper I would suggest you buy complete tokunbo hub unless you wanna buy OEM recommended bearings which might even be costlier than the tokunbo hub
pls bro how much will the tokunbo hub cost me and do u have contact in ladipo?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lienn:

Just go to Ladipo and buy the Tokunboh hub.

Unless you want to be changing bearing month by month
pls how much will tokunbo hub cost me and do u have any contact in ladipo?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Buynowautos:

Me that said i wont go ikorodu again after that traffic some weeks ago.
Today 10am. i woke up around igando and my first rider asked, can u go to ikorodu.
Knowing its 5k ride and off traffic period. I just said ok lets try. Free roads
Its even somewhere deep inside around ijede. Logged out. Did some online deals.
Logged in again, on my app request entered. We are coming to Anthony.
This job just hav a way of bending u or balancing itself to bring out d money

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Princely01(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.