Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735129 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2019
fabiano09:
is this good or bad ? all on 5k fuel

This very bad. 1k fuel maximum should do this.

Go and collect your fuel money back.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sleekender(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2019
Toyota Corolla 2010 available for sale.

Petrol Automatic

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2019
peeps4u:

Hmm... 1k for 15k japaa

Today just ain't for me, I'm not getting my setting atall, only 1 trip since morning, driver sleeping everywhere. Pray for me o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
[size=8pt][/size][quote author=pope191 post=81559139]

Hmm... 1k for 15k japaa

Today just ain't for me, I'm not getting my setting atall, only 1 trip since morning, driver sleeping everywhere. Pray for me o[/quote

You are not alone brother grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Honestly me I don't know, but try it, just try it after all you have nothing to loose.

It has gone through. Thanks boss.
Here comes my next question : i have two options of attending training (online or physical office)
Heard that they charge #2k for training at their office so i'd like to ask if they demand such for online training as well .
Can i use their vehicle inspection report on uber as well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
1daboi:
please give me that taxify number. Them block my guy since yesterday

I nor get dem number. I just waited for the block time to expire

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Oluwabengz:
[size=8pt][/size]

Back to starting point... D rate I deh see idle cars ard deh fear me

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
1daboi:
Guys please help me with that taxify number please.
@izzou
@cooladex
@dru23
@gazzuz
@all of you......lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
peeps4u:

jeez for real ?Nawa o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
this page is depressing I swear ,so like how much should 5k fuel make ? 40k?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
murphyfada:
Any Toyota Corolla Owner 2005 - 2007 willing to Partner with me for a Hire Purchase arrangement should buzz me. I am available for inspection this Saturday. Hit me on whatsapp 09056184245 or call/text 07032327232. Thank you.

how much u de take find am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
fabiano09:
this page is depressing I swear ,so like how much should 5k fuel make ? 40k?

on a hybrid yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Some desperate people would jump at this offer and work their lives to shipwreck trying to pay back this money.
Chief, i am not denigrating your business but 3M is a whole lot.
U first need to consider d car involved
Reason Dru is seriously recommending Honda civic
I think recently d high price of corolla is becoming beyond what this job can offer for HP, unless it is personal, as u will be using it for personal use.
But if it is strictly for ehailing, i think 03 civic is best choice
How much do u think is a toks 06 corolla?
Here in abuja u can't get it for less than 2m/2.1m
If as an investor i buy a car of 2m/2.1m, u want me to put it on HP for 2.2m?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

It has gone through. Thanks boss.
Here comes my next question : i have two options of attending training (online or physical office)
Heard that they charge #2k for training at their office so i'd like to ask if they demand such for online training as well .
Can i use their vehicle inspection report on uber as well?
No need for you to do online training because the chances of getting activated is very slim if you do it online.
Most times they will tell you to come to the office for training once you are done with the registration online.

On the second question you can't, you also have to go for Uber inspection and training as well and you have to pay the 2k for inspection and Taxify training is #1,500.
I hope this helps
Uber training is free

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
MoonlightDrive:
What the heck is Riders Code?

I did a uber pickup at the international airport some weeks back, and as my riders were in the car, i informed them that i wanted to start the trip. As i swiped to start the trip i got a message input Riders' code.... i was like this is the airport, cant even afford to park along the road, those airport towing guys can spring up from anywhere. Swiped again to start the trip, every-time i got a message to input rider's code, i now told my riders to please call the person who ordered the trip for them. The person who ordered the trip now provided a 4 digit code, which i promptly entered before i was able to start the trip.
Is this a new uber security feature available to all riders or specific class of riders?

Perhaps It is a means to validate u ordered for someone else should incase something bad happens.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
peeps4u:

It's not 1k fuel.
It's 1.5k fuel that does it for someone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

on a hybrid yes
then why so many of this guys complaining they ain't making money ? I mean if u make 10k or more daily that's like 60k per week or say 50k worst comes worst? so these corollas are not even that efficient as claimed ? I use a 2007 corolla by the way .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
donfortune48:

It's not 1k fuel.
on a corolla ? besides I drive mostly at night ,I could go back and forth 3rd mb like 4 times in a night ,I always blow back to lekki empty though ,get another trip back to mainland very fast,I don't like to wait in one place. It's infuriating

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
Cooladex:

thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ediku208: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
Gentlelife50:

No need for you to do online training because the chances of getting activated is very slim if you do it online.
Most times they will tell you to come to the office for training once you are done with the registration online.

On the second question you can't, you also have to go for Uber inspection and training as well and you have to pay the 2k for inspection and Taxify training is #1,500.
I hope this helps
Uber training is free

I cant say much on the matter

But for me ....i never attended any training on Uber when I started. It was after them block me thats when i did an online refresher course
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
fabiano09:

on a corolla ? besides I drive mostly at night ,I could go back and forth 3rd mb like 4 times in a night ,I always blow back to lekki empty though ,get another trip back to mainland very fast,I don't like to wait in one place. It's infuriating
u drive mostly at night? What car do u drive ? Hope it’s not a Corolla. I drive a Corolla and I’m so scared driving at night. I close 7pm max.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2019

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report
Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Joee2932: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
One of ur drivers started my trip and its a card trip. Bot charged me 500 box. He called and i told him where I'm going and he started without me and refuse to pick my calls. Should i report him so he loss his job or i just let him go.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Joee2932:
One of ur drivers started my trip and its a card trip. Bot charged me 500 box. He called and i told him where I'm going and he started without me and refuse to pick my calls. Should i report him so he loss his job or i just let him go.

That's if he will lose his job, where r u going to inbtw? Just asking for a friend.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lienn: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
Joee2932:

He refused to pick your call? Report his ass.

I have once started a riders trip while waiting for her. I called her back and told her I mistakenly started it. She was cool and jokingly said I'll reimburse her #100

Report him sharparly. Threaten to sue Bolt and they'll act fast

Awon Eyan Invictus

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
Lekki dry today o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
fabiano09:

It's like you're new in this thread, that you don't know much about the hardworking drivers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
donfortune48:

It's not 1k fuel.

I was actually joking with him. Not a uber driver so I dontkmow if the fuel cost is worth the earnings.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
xana101:
u drive mostly at night? What car do u drive ? Hope it’s not a Corolla. I drive a Corolla and I’m so scared driving at night. I close 7pm max.
even before uber I was a night crawler,me na bad boy so I no dey fear to jam dem
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Steve97: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
Good evening house..pls fr the sake of God..I need you men to help me fr two or three spec of phone that can go with both,uber/taxify app..so to choose one, pls not let it be iPhone.. And confirm from you sir's must the phone be single sim?...thanks in advance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Pls my brother and father in the house help your girl. My new memory card refuse to work . I even tried several memory cards both new and old, still same result. What could likely be the cause.
Na beg I dey beg oh. I know am not suppose to post such here, but am just restless as regards it. Oga Dru abeg no vex oh. Jesus 2 2 not that am lazy to visit the right thread . Lol.
Happy weekend all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.