Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4801629 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
slamstanlee:

Power of short trips.
I did just 4 trips today and d difference is just around 1k
You must be on 3% right?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooleo(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
thank God for 3%

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
Gurus in the house,Will a Toyota corolla hatchback that was converted from RHD to LHD be accepted by uber/taxify .

Cc:dru23, baz001,jessusson2020, etc any other person with answers can also help out please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
Gentlelife50:

You must be on 3% right?

The 10trips is on 3% oh!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
Goodbloke:
Gurus in the house,Will a Toyota corolla hatchback that was converted from RHD to LHD be accepted by uber/taxify .

Cc:dru23, baz001,jessusson2020, etc any other person with answers can also help out please

yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
QuitNotice:
As an Uber driver, im used to hearing stupid things, bro. These days, I just smile it off and move on, so far you are not insulting me
Lol, wetin man go do, the ignorant ppl I carry today almost made me to wear a frown all thro d trip from surulere to mushin, they ask me to use luth and drive pass palm ave on that bad road she was still asking me to speed, I just ignore her when she was telling the woman beside her the faster I go d less d money, I know what I am doing for driving slow (on a bad road o). Las las trip 1100, she paid 1050, using d drag as excuse for high price. I just ignore her.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
My phone and taxify want me to file for bankruptcy, if these trip fare continues. A 31 mins trip 1100 naira

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Perkins1: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
Abeg o. If one buys a car that is already on both ehailing platforms. Do I need to take it for inspection again?

How do I register it with my own account.

Thanks.

Gentlelife50
Tojahh
Gazzuzz
Pope191
Slamstanlee
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Perkins1:
Abeg o. If one buys a car that is already on both ehailing platforms. Do I need to take it for inspection again?

Thanks.

Gentlelife50
Tojahh
Gazzuzz
Pope191
Slamstanlee
If the last inspection is not more than 4 months you can ask the person or driver that used it last to forward the inspection result to you, then simply upload to your own profile.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
donfortune48:

The 10trips is on 3% oh!
Carry go nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

yes
thanks sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
Evening Elders, i am stuck on the 4th procedure on Drivers application on taxify. What do i do?
I'm filling it on Bolt Drivers app on my phone but i have not been able to get beyond this stage of uploading my Drivers license and photograph. Has anyone experienced this and what solution can you proffer?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joetem(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Where is ogunvic? We dey find am oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Why you like trouble like this?
grin
U wey never buy bicycle before

Since I owe you nothing make i just pass sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:
Evening Elders, i am stuck on the 4th procedure on Drivers application on taxify. What do i do?
I'm filling it on Bolt Drivers app on my phone but i have not been able to get beyond this stage of uploading my Drivers license and photograph. Has anyone experienced this and what solution can you proffer?
Snap your DL and input where u have where you have upload file

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Snap your DL and input where u have where you have upload file
U

I already did but it's not uploading. Thinking i should log out from the App and use Google chrome on my computer. What do you advise boss?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:
U

I already did but it's not uploading. Thinking i should log out from the App and use Google chrome on my computer. What do you advise boss?
Honestly me I don't know, but try it, just try it after all you have nothing to loose.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 12:36am On Aug 24, 2019
The correct amount is 1,110 but due to the fact that bolt only deal with round figures in hundred it was rounded down to 1,100

adsmaster:
My phone and taxify want me to file for bankruptcy, if these trip fare continues. A 31 mins trip 1100 naira

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:52am On Aug 24, 2019
Gentlelife50:

You must be on 3% right?
Since Tuesday/Wednesday na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shegonchy(m): 2:28am On Aug 24, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

yes

BEWARE!!! when GAZZUZZ quotes and answers your question with a simplified “yes”. The gods doesn’t just reply with yes, statement dey follow. Don’t quote me o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:37am On Aug 24, 2019
Perkins1:

Thanks.

Gentlelife50
Tojahh
Gazzuzz
Pope191
Slamstanlee

@Gentlelife2020 said it all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Billiodollars(f): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2019
Pls house i need your advice, an uncle of mine is offering me his ford egde 2007 for use as a pamdrive in phc. I am hesitant cos of the possible maintenance cost and fuel consumption. Does anyone have an idea on fuel consumption and maintance cost of this car? Is it a wise choice?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2019
Any Toyota Corolla Owner 2005 - 2007 willing to Partner with me for a Hire Purchase arrangement should buzz me. I am available for inspection this Saturday. Hit me on whatsapp 09056184245 or call/text 07032327232. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2019
Please how much do they cut car key and where can I cut it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2019
Guys please help me with that taxify number please.
@izzou
@cooladex
@dru23
@gazzuz
@all of you......lol

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2019
Billiodollars:
Pls house i need your advice, an uncle of mine is offering me his ford egde 2007 for use as a pamdrive in phc. I am hesitant cos of the possible maintenance cost and fuel consumption. Does anyone have an idea on fuel consumption and maintance cost of this car? Is it a wise choice?
don’t try using that car for taxi.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2019
is this good or bad ? all on 5k fuel

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Please hw long does taxify inspection report lapse...
Jst got message of multiple quality complaints...
I shd go for re inspection
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2019
fabiano09:
is this good or bad ? all on 5k fuel
grin grin grin this guy,where u go since
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin this guy,where u go since
lol I dey bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2019
Buynowautos:
Hmmmm see weytin mainland ppl don cause.
please give me that taxify number. Them block my guy since yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.