Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4801185 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Uzorblaze: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
https://techpoint.africa/2019/08/22/indriver-lagos-launch/
Guys Una don see this one? This people no serious o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by snipesdam(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
ofime123:
my people pls help me I don't understand what all this mechanic are talking about. this my hub is giving me issue I have change it once (bearing) not the complete is not up to two month now i have started hearing noises again and the noise is give me issue I called the mechanic that help me in fixing it before he said I should buy the complete hub that it will last long I said okay. then i said let me ask another mechanic this one said I should buy original bearing and original grease that it will last long that the toks complete hub doesn't last. pls my people which one should I believe now. and this noise is getting worse am not comfortable with is any longer. pls brothers I need advice.

GAZZUZZ:

toks or new, once you swim with it, 2days later it will growl. Ensure you stop swimming .

I think toks hub is better. This particular issue has dealt with me after changing the bearings only for 3 times it still growled within 2wks. A toks hub lasted over a year before growling. Las Las you can't beat all the pot holes some you gat swim.

Choose your pools wisely.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Maax23:
I said it before. By year 2020 the business no go make sense again. More people are coming and fares are reducing drastically. E-hailing is gonna be a weekend hustle for me soon. What I enjoy most about dis biz is meeting people and knowing places in Lagos. It's time i diversify and channel my energy to more lucrative ventures. I can't be working like elephant and be earning like ant. Never!

I'm wit u on dis boss... The most stupid tin I hear was a rider asking the person that request for a ride if he use cash or card and he said cash. Next I hear "ooh don't u know card is cheaper to cash" grin I just smh face front, I don't want to say my mind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
snipesdam:

I think toks hub is better. This particular issue has dealt with me after changing the bearings only for 3 times it still growled within 2wks. A toks hub lasted over a year before growling. Las Las you can't beat all the pot holes some you gat swim.

brand new Toyota bearings are 25k a pair you can get same clones at 3,500 a pair. The argument of new over toks only holds when fakes are involved.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
Maax23:
I said it before. By year 2020 the business no go make sense again. More people are coming and fares are reducing drastically. E-hailing is gonna be a weekend hustle for me soon. What I enjoy most about dis biz is meeting people and knowing places in Lagos. It's time i diversify and channel my energy to more lucrative ventures. I can't be working like elephant and be earning like ant. Never!

The meeting people part is fascinating, i met the numero uno protester of Nigeria today, Deji Adeyanju.

Told him he should not kill himself cos of Naija matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

they are sdratsab cheesy

Plz what do u mean by that word?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
Buynowautos:

Plz what do u mean by that word?

nah so nairamarley ask question enter jail grin

Read backwards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by femmmmi94: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hi guys, corolla users in the house. Please how far should a full tank carry you for corrolla 2006?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin70: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
K
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
tojahh:

He's a soldier o... Thread softly cheesy grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

they are sdratsab cheesy
Thank you. You will make heaven grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Npala(m): 1:02am On Aug 23, 2019
slamstanlee:

Happens when someone request a ride for another and probably on motion i guess.

Only happened d day d the person that requested me was in another car moving in our front, actual riders where in my car and called him for the code.

Since den people still request for themselves and no code prompt yet.

Not really bro. The code is required when you want to start a trip from a place that is not the pick up point.

That is if the driver's uber app has the latest update.

You will be prompted to enter the code to confirm you have the rider in your car.

I have had to enter it like 3 times now.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by elshanAutos: 1:27am On Aug 23, 2019
Toyota Avensis 2006 ready to go

Hire purchase will be considered (T & C’s apply)

https://www.nairaland.com/5367903/reg-toyota-avensis-2006-model#81394006

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 6:36am On Aug 23, 2019
SalamahAutos:
Toyota Corolla on Hire Purchase agreement. 
2006 Toyota model Corolla (clean with special alloy) N3.0M

Its a clean Tokunbo car with good milage.
Its available for inspection in Egbeda, Lagos.

20% initial deposit mandatorily required.
35k weekly remittance (negotiable)

Call or WhatsApp Biodun on 09020860509

You tried sha... considering the car is on for sale at 2m asking price, I only hope you will not meet desperate drivers that will rush into this without proper consideration, i also hope it's not the same car posted earlier at 3.2 by another moniker with same 20% "mandatory condition" and 35k weekly repayment? lipsrsealed

Personally I am still wondering why any1 wey no want die for slavery will av 20% of 3m which is 600k will not go and get Dru23 model 9ja reg jeje and be managing jeje shocked

Anyways I wish u well b4 som1 I know here will com and say "go and buy ya own"?

#Justpassing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

toks or new, once you swim with it, 2days later it will growl. Ensure you stop swimming .

Haq haq haq!!!
Joke right?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:55am On Aug 23, 2019
thebigkendo:

Haq haq haq!!!
Joke right?

the seal set up in the wheel bearings of most Toyota vehicles no make sense, Honda makes them better.

But seriously water that can cover 65per of the wheel will damage most wheel bearings evenruary
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2019
Npala:

Not really bro. The code is required when you want to start a trip from a place that is not the pick up point.

That is if the driver's uber app has the latest update.

You will be prompted to enter the code to confirm you have the rider in your car.
Ok its clear now. Thank you

I have had to enter it like 3 times now.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2019
MoonlightDrive:
I had closed early yesterday as i was now on 3% uber commission, with the plan to start work as early as 5a.m today.
The throbbing headache that i had since yesterday, which crossed over till the early hours of this morning was something i decided i did not want to ignore. So i shelved my planning of driving out early in the morning, and instead went for a work out, and i felt better and the headache just disappeared.
Please listen to your body mechanism, don't ignore persistent signs of pain or discomfort, it might be a way your body is telling you to take your legs off the gas pedals.
Health is wealth.

Good advice bro.

But many drivers on rentals and HP, in as much as they will love to take to this advice, mere thought of the weekly remittance will not allow them rest.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

the seal set up in the wheel bearings of most Toyota vehicles no make sense, Honda makes them better.

But seriously water that can cover 65per of the wheel will damage most wheel bearings evenruary

I know but one cannot avoid swimming.. Especially in this lagos grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2019
vicolame:

You tried sha... considering the car is on for sale at 2m asking price, I only hope you will not meet desperate drivers that will rush into this without proper consideration, i also hope it's not the same car posted earlier at 3.2 by another moniker with same 20% "mandatory condition" and 35k weekly repayment? lipsrsealed

Personally I am still wondering why any1 wey no want die for slavery will av 20% of 3m which is 600k will not go and get Dru23 model 9ja reg jeje and be managing jeje shocked

#Justpassing
Why you like trouble like this?
grin
U wey never buy bicycle before

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2019
It's very inappropriate derailing someone's car HP/rental post just because it didn't work for you, people doing this should be caught and dealt with. Most of y'all ll call car owner n make an ego-filled demand den log in nairaland to dissuade other people 4rm calling which is very wrong

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2019
franksam2009:
It's very inappropriate derailing someone's car HP/rental post just because it didn't work for you, people doing this should be caught and dealt with. Most of y'all ll call car owner n make an ego-filled demand den log in nairaland to dissuade other people 4rm calling which is very wrong

Most owners should stop coming here to look for driver, it's hard to connect a reasonable driver here.

Hundreds of drivers out there praying to find a car, you're here battling with frustrated drivers that want to pass all burden on you.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2019
snipesdam:

thanks I will get the toks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Loftyy1: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2019
I know the reason for the low market lately is because of the recently sallah celebration, people are yet to receive salary to start taking Uber but that doesn't mean drivers should be pricing down rentals/hp like as if owners stole the car, if it was that easy owning a car, you would have yours already and not drive anyone's car.

My question to drivers is, If you own a car bought solely for Uber for about 2Million, will you give it out for 20,000 or 25,000?

Lazy drivers who cannot think outside the box in term of positioning and job ethic, Can't complain of bad car would rather want to short change owners and most owners who fall victim of these set of Nairaland drivers are women who know nothing about the business or men who bought cars for Uber but their 9-5 job wouldn't let them monitor thier investment closely. Jesusson was right after all.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2019
pope191:

I'm wit u on dis boss... The most stupid tin I hear was a rider asking the person that request for a ride if he use cash or card and he said cash. Next I hear "ooh don't u know card is cheaper to cash" grin I just smh face front, I don't want to say my mind.
As an Uber driver, im used to hearing stupid things, bro. These days, I just smile it off and move on, so far you are not insulting me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
izzou:

No sir

That particular one you know about, is a third party insurance. I vividly remember that
izzou abeg dash me that taxify number abeg. Them just block my guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Isaactope27(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
vicolame:

#Justpassing
Very funny.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
10trips.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
donfortune48:
10trips.
You're lazy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
Gentlelife50:

You're lazy
Gentlelife2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
donfortune48:

Gentlelife2020
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
donfortune48:
10trips.
Power of short trips.
I did just 4 trips today and d difference is just around 1k

(1) (2) (3) ... (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.