Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4772532 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2019
donfortune48:

Yeah.
I believe every Uber driver does that when empty.
I guess not. Nothing will make me drive my car through that terrible alternative route.
Terrible road be wrecking your car small small.
You tend to waste more fuel and time too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2019
Olahevan:

I guess not. Nothing will make me drive my car through that terrible alternative route.

70% chance of trip request from Oniru... If you know their time schedule sha.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2019
Olahevan:

Those residential buildings at Oniru
Silverfox
Toscana + Other hotels
Twin waters
Landmark, etc

Oga, request full that area oh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2019
teeebest:
Evening Elders, I got an 03 Camry that was bought as toks last year's August. The engine vibrates if I am in traffic or stopped at the red light. If the gear is in parked or neutral, the vibration stops. It is more noticeable if the AC is on. I told two different mechanics about the issue, they both told me to change the front engine mount. I did that today but the problem persists.

What do you think is causing this vigorous engine vibration please?

Service throttle body and the air idle control valve. And if need be, change the gear mount.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by piagbara: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2019
Hello, Im Uzodinma an uber driver and i stay at Ajah, please i need a car to drive for weekly remital, im ready to provide guarantors as required, do reach me via call or wattsapp on 09037131248. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teeebest(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2019
Crvrider:

Service throttle body and the air idle control valve. And if need be, change the gear mount.

OK Boss. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jemappelle1: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2019
Hi, please I scanned my car and this was the error code I got P0741 and P0420

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2019
tojahh:

lol boss you funny. Walahi if I get 1.7m like this I no go buy shetox not to talk of fleet o..

I go japa comot with them Izzuo.

True sha

And also you fit do small & fast Uber biz (with good 3 Dru 23 luckily) with the money, turn it over in a year, 18 months or less, return the money, sell off the cars and comot go join Izzou them grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dubra: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2019
Carshopper:
We are here again ...

1. Toyota matrix x2

2. Hyundai elantra

3. Nissan Versa

4. Toyota Corolla x2

5. Toyota Camry x2

Up for rental and HP.

I dey come make I reach awe street
pls am interested on HYUNDAI for rental, this is my WhatsApp number 08085508012, I live at agege
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2019
Carshopper:
We are here again ...

1. Toyota matrix x2

2. Hyundai elantra

3. Nissan Versa

4. Toyota Corolla x2

5. Toyota Camry x2

Up for rental and HP.

I dey come make I reach awe street
How much weekly on the corolla?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:11am On Sep 25, 2019
Epphy:

True sha

And also you fit do small & fast Uber biz (with good 3 Dru 23 luckily) with the money, turn it over in a year, 18 months or less, return the money, sell off the cars and comot go join Izzou them grin

I still dey here naaaa cry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2019
izzou:

I still dey here naaaa cry

Na so una dey talk. Before you know now you don Japa begin behave like Tochiphotos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2019
tojahh:

Na so una dey talk. Before you know now you don Japa begin behave like Tochiphotos

Guy, I'm not really a fan of obodo oyibo oh

If I see wetin fit keep me comfortable here, I go tear Canadian visa. Yes, I go tear am

I go Alaba international two days back to tidy one small runs. This man be dey use GLK last year. The man don buy another ML. Chai grin

Make I see any better opportunity wey go fit help me provide for my family comfortably. I go just delete all these IELTS file wey dey my system angry

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2019
izzou:

Guy, I'm not really a fan of obodo oyibo oh

If I see wetin fit keep me comfortable here, I go tear Canadian visa. Yes, I go tear am

I go Alaba international two days back to tidy one small runs. This man be dey use GLK last year. The man don buy another ML. Chai grin

Make I see any better opportunity wey go fit help me provide for my family comfortably. I go just delete all these IELTS file wey dey my system angry

Bros abeg leave that tori wey you Dey yarn. You no go fit tear that Visa even if you see better thing for Nigeria here. Na me tell you. No be una people talk say money cannot buy happiness?? But na poor people Dey very unhappy pass. If you get that visa my guy na beginning of life changing story, so mind no go let you tear em.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2019
fasa199:

Bros abeg leave that tori wey you Dey yarn. You no go fit tear that Visa even if you see better thing for Nigeria here. Na me tell you. No be una people talk say money cannot buy happiness?? But na poor people Dey very unhappy pass. If you get that visa my guy na beginning of life changing story, so mind no go let you tear em.

Lol

True talk. In this present state, I can't tear it. I go laminate am, paste for my forehead

But e get money wey go dey fall in, person no fit reason abroad.

For these few weeks, I Don see say Grace and Abundant grace dey this country oh. People dey cash out bros. Most times, it's just the Connect and information that is our barrier.

But nevertheless, make we still dey try grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmaoanidu(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2019
SJL Trackers
Track your cars, buses and trucks. *Phone tracking * Free online tracking * Free Apps tracking
Price: From N30,000.00
Call: 08141114333, 080307667
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NIGHTLIFE100: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2019
fasa199:

Until you reach Canada before you know say e hard everywhere lol... you can make equivalent of 1m in a month and not be able to save 300k, Anyway sha if you migrate as a PR you still get mouth small smh

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tol8u: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2019
Silverfox � ��

izzou:

Those residential buildings at Oniru
Silverfox
Toscana + Other hotels
Twin waters
Landmark, etc

Oga, request full that area oh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2019
tol8u:

Silverfox � ��

Water Corporation drive, Oniru
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jemappelle1:
Hi, please I scanned my car and this was the error code I got P0741 and P0420
p0741 your transmission fluid is low or dirty, I changed my fliud and filter and it went away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
Until you reach Canada before you know say e hard everywhere lol... you can make equivalent of 1m in a month and not be able to save 300k, Anyway sha if you migrate as a PR you still get mouth small smh

Bro e hardest now for Nigeria when you comot Gold still Dey. Now 200 Naira no get levels. E no fit feed you for a day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
Meanwhile avoid Ikorodu rd to Lagos Ibadan express, avoid Ogudu to LI express
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NIGHTLIFE100: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
fasa199:

Bro e hardest now for Nigeria when you comot Gold still Dey. Now 200 Naira no get levels. E no fit feed you for a day.
Let’s be honest 200 naira no get level since unless say na small pikin, I visit naija once a year and it’s not bad as people portray it. A lot of people spend their last savings, sold properties to travel abroad only to be disappointed. Anyone is entitled to their opinion sha lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jurncj(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
*Car needed for Uber/bolt*

*Name: Onyeaka John(Driver).
*Contacts: 08057801601(WhatsApp/call)/chinasajohn@gmail.com.
*App platforms: Uber - Bolt.
*Application: HIRE PURCHASE only.
*Preferred Vehicle: Toyota Corolla(Tokunbo from 2003 upward).
*Remittance: N25,000-30,000(weekly).
*Initial down payment: None.
*Verifiable Guarantor: Yes.
* Terms/Agreements: Both parties.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 08060675824, 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
Get a Personal Car Diagnostic Scanner (check cars before you accept them as a driver)...

Viecar CV300: 6K. Works with most car models...

Also available,

Toyota Corolla Android 8.1 2003-2006: 75K
Toyota Camry Android 9.0 2007-2011: 80K

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
franksam2009:
p0741 your transmission fluid is low or dirty, I changed my fliud and filter and it went away

My Oga save my a/c, to cut long story short... I went to fix bonnet cos the lock is not tight, while d penal beater was working (burning & heating), I noticed gas leaking from d condenser, soh I took it to a/c repairer, he said, he's going to block the line that is licking in the condenser. He did that and gas it with one Cheb, which I later add one Cheb on Monday, but as at this moment my a/c is not what it used to b, I'm not feeling it atall, vapour is not gushing out or moist cover the glasses at night like it used to b, each day seems like the cooling is less effective... Please which way forward?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
lin3r2:
Hi guys, a very pleasant morning to you all. Please has anyone ever experienced this? I just saw it yesterday evening while on a trip with a rider but I ignored it. Only for me to find out that I am unable to go online. Even though I am asked to contact support, I just want to find out if anyone has experienced it and what caused it and how was it resolved? Because na when Uber see say I don dey on 3% na im dem come dey give me this kind issue. Please help out guys.
don't mind them they come and tell u that u are doing fraud, that was how it started with me on till they say am no longer qualify for 3% again I just laugh even though am using a good phone iphone6s. am okay with bolt for now I only use uber to set destination morning and evening.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by impeccablemee(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
If you are an experience uber/bolt driver in lagos and looking for car to use, call or WhatsApp : 08150225806 the fleet manager. For more information
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
pope191:

My Oga save my a/c, to cut long story short... I went to fix bonnet cos the lock is not tight, while d penal beater was working (burning & heating), I noticed gas leaking from d condenser, soh I took it to a/c repairer, he said, he's going to block the line that is licking in the condenser. He did that and gas it with one Cheb, which I later add one Cheb on Monday, but as at this moment my a/c is not what it used to b, I'm not feeling it atall, vapour is not gushing out or moist cover the glasses at night like it used to b, each day seems like the cooling is less effective... Please which way forward?
the main reason I always get scared of working on my AC lol.
From experience if an AC condenser is worked on, if should be flushed and dryer should be changed,
Den an original half can of oil(2k) should be used be4 1½ gas can refill(1 and half)
For ur case just reduce some gas n see how it goes sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
franksam2009:
the main reason I always get scared of working on my AC lol.
From experience if an AC condenser is worked on, if should be flushed and dryer should be changed,
Den an original half can of oil(2k) should be used be4 1½ gas can refill(1 and half)
For ur case just reduce some gas n see how it goes sha

When u say original half can of oil? The Oil the guy use is this white type and very little, as in very little, I'm sure it can't b up to 200, in as much as I hate getting involve in dia work, cos most people don't like it, I have to tell him I'm not pleased with d white oil, I want the green colour type.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Go for low end car and you wont spend your four months income...

NIGHTLIFE100:
Your choice of word doesn’t sit well with my soul, i work 2x hard and barely sleep so spending my four month disposable income to empower someone deserve thorough research. If you’re in my shoes I bet you wouldn’t give it a thought

(1) (2) (3) ... (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: amtheone(m), glambo(m), Itsrm(m), donfortune48(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.