Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4781992 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
tojahh:
This life funny. One of my old Buddy in UAE got hinted of the demise of my mum and called. We were talking and we discuss ehailing. He said he wouldn't mind to buy me a Corolla tokumbo of 1.7m so I could pay him 2.5m in two years. The deal sweet but yo drop my own car for this no sweet my belle.

I tell am say I go sleep over am and revert back. Meanwhile uber today is Tuesday o.

Tojahh collect the car, give your own out and drive the toks corrolla. Set target for yourself in 2yrs your fleet don dey grow be that.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mjosh1000:

Baba collect the car give it out on rental after 2yrs pay him bk and own the car

Just like my ogas advised, just collect car.

In case you dey fear coro, ask him to get you a car of your choice.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oyepaulkay(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
oyepaulkay:
[s]Good morning House.

A big respect to everyone here.

I need responsible drivers for Uber/Taxify.

If you're interested, kindly call or send me a WhatsApp message.

[/s]

Enough calls already.

Will get back to those I told I'll get back to.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
Epphy:

Just like my ogas advised, just collect car.

In case you dey fear coro, ask him to get you a car of your choice.

Na the fear of Coro dey do me o. Though I live in a gated house. Anyway I'd call him tomorrow so we discuss modalities. He's a great guy, we were in UAE together back then when stuff was bad for him.

Make I see this one out.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Someone here posted that he us looking for a corolla to drive and he stays in Aguda,please call me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
adsmaster:
Someone here posted that he us looking for a corolla to drive and he stays in Aguda,please call me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
tojahh:

Na the fear of Coro dey do me o. Though I live in a gated house. Anyway I'd call him tomorrow so we discuss modalities. He's a great guy, we were in UAE together back then when stuff was bad for him.

Make I see this one out.

Small small, u go dey own fleet of cars on uber be that.

With you driving the Coro and giving out your dru on rental, you can pay up the cost of Coro before 2years. Weekly remittance shouldn't stress you that much since remittances will be from two sources.

BTW, I thought many streets have gates and night guards in this Lagos, how come these vandals still operate at this frequency. People park their cars outside, though corolla and Siena most times and corolla on few occasions
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ayogabriel(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
A friend has about 40k in his bolt passenger wallet, what options does he have to convert it to cash. With option of liaison with a driver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
adsmaster:

I think have found the perfect match for you, owner stays in aguda too. Please act fast reach out to me immediately before him pass the car to someone else
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
ayogabriel:
A friend has about 40k in his bolt passenger wallet, what options does he have to convert it to cash. With option of liaison with a driver.

Very simple.

He should use his account to order rides for his friends and family.

Collect the cash from them in return. That's all

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
pharod:

I've dropped the matrix off for the owner. Peace of mind is something I don't joke with. He said that there are drivers out there begging him for the car. I pity the next victim. Anyways I'm single and searching again... Just in case.

I need a clean car to continue from where I left off. Preferably HP but rental is still ok. I live in a gated compound in Gbagada so the car will be 100% secure.

Spread the gospel guys..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NIGHTLIFE100: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
nwizu042:

I will share a little story of my life with you hopefully you will get the lesson there.

I was fresh out of sch and couldn't secure a meaningful job. Decided to jump into the streets and hustle for my self. Jumped in and made a terrible decision by trusting strangers i met on here. Got stranded and out of options but guess what a stranger (not anymore though) who has had himself jilted severally from people on here took a chance on me and we have a wonderful relationship.
Recently i took a chance on someone just like i had had and guess what? My money is hanging in the air as i speak.
My angel came from NL same way the Demons did. If my helper's heart turned cold from all the padt experiences, who knows where i would be right now.

Mr Nightlife100. You could be the miracle that this young man has been praying for.
Come to think of it. If my helper didnt help me he would lose nothing but i on the other hand might have lost everything including hope.
If you take a chance with this man that you know and trusted until some people pushed their insecurities on you, you have less to lose as you can retrieve your car and sell off but him on the other hand might just continue in his misery.
Allow God to use you.

Here: ask him to raise 50-100k in a month time to commit to the job. If he does, then you know he is hungry enough for the opportunity and wont take it for granted and if he can't then make your decision.

For the guys here, we have all had bad experiences but lets not let the world make us cold and heartless.

May God be with us all.
Thanks boss I’ll have a rethink, shebi na grace of God we dey enjoy nobody sabi pass

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NIGHTLIFE100: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
tojahh:
This life funny. One of my old Buddy in UAE got hinted of the demise of my mum and called. We were talking and we discuss ehailing. He said he wouldn't mind to buy me a Corolla tokumbo of 1.7m so I could pay him 2.5m in two years. The deal sweet but yo drop my own car for this no sweet my belle.

I tell am say I go sleep over am and revert back. Meanwhile uber today is Tuesday o.
I think I recognize this name from uae thread.... hahahaha!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
fasa199:
Is it possible to use 1k fuel to get 15k on Corrolla?? Just asking for curiosity sake.
YES & NO

yes, using rollover method

i was very broke on friday with no fuel in my car as i have 1k left on me. after close of business on friday, i checked my route home using the google map app and realized there was heavy traffic with 3hrs ETA. then, i sat on my desk till 7:30pm but the traffic seems to be growing instead of reducing. so i decided to go get 1k fuel with the last money on me while i plan to wait till 10pm. On driving to the fuel station i thought of surviving for the weekend then i realized i still have taxify driver app on my phone.

5months ago my car was last driven on taxify(now bolt) platform by my last mofo driver before retrieving it (driver owes over 90k). Back to friday evening, I got the 1k fuel and head back to my office to update my bolt driver app with my car still validly registered in it. in less than 4mins. got a request towards my distination. boom! 5k earned. saturday morning, i blindly bought 5k fuel knowing fully that i will earn my money back but forgot i will be needing money for tolls and as fare change.

however, i hit 18k before 7pm and was so tired.... greed wont let me rest well, i hit road on sunday morning without going to church. 15k earned before 5pm and stopped.

note: 1k to 5k, 5k to 18k, another 5k to 15k and still have more fuel left. therefore 1k fuel can get you 15k and more to start with. all u need to do is to rollover ur earnings to get more fuel.

but 1k fuel will never get 15k if you refuse to get more fuel from your earnings. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
tojahh:

Look for a good driver and give out your own then you can pay up on time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
I nid a good a.c technician ..please..

Anybdy wit contacts shd forward me
Plus how much does a compressor n condenser cost...
Thanks
Corolla 05..please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

I am trying to be positive and i hope God in his infinite mercy open the book of all my good deeds and look upon me with mercy.
Big Amen bro, and me too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Look for a good driver and give out your own then you can pay up on time

Na so I go run am. Though he's looking at the turn of the year sha.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:

Baba na me o. Your boy is loyal sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
what if tojah is the Nigerian friend you were talking about shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
franksam2009:
what if tojah is the Nigerian friend you were talking about shocked shocked

Kasala don burst be that. Tojah will rake for all the special advisers on that issue. � �

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
opisco01:
Please I need someone to guide me step by step on how to go about this uber business. From Beginner to Pro.

I plan to drive my Lexus Es 330 myself. Looking forward to make 30-40k profit weekly.

I would appreciate a call or message on whatsapp from the experts please

I want to start this week. I have not taken any steps

You want someone to spend their credit to lecture you undecided
Fix an appointment in a cool bar bro grin
All expenses on you wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
please put your number here to contact you. i have corolla 2009.

thanks

I need a clean car to continue from where I left off. Preferably HP but rental is still ok. I live in a gated compound in Gbagada so the car will be 100% secure. Spread the gospel guys.. [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
fasa199:
Is it possible to use 1k fuel to get 15k on Corrolla?? Just asking for curiosity sake.
YES!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin angry500 fuel dey give me 15k
N10 fuel dey give me 15k #opay grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
fasa199:

Abeg don’t clean my name oooo grin

I met a guy in VGC who told me he use 1k5 to make 12-15k with his Corrolla that’s why I asked. My own Camry 03 with 2k gives me 7-10k is this normal and I have to buy again immediately. This morning I noticed that wit an estimated distance of 45km the 2k fuel I bought gave me 3600 and e don Dey show reserve.
The moment your reserve light first comes up, you still have around 1k5 fuel in your tank

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
deedee44:

how can one invest in opay?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
deedee44:

You want someone to spend their credit to lecture you undecided
Fix an appointment in a cool bar bro grin
All expenses on you wink

Can I represent d association at d bar? I promise to b of good conduct, I'll drink responsibly, if its only 12 bottles my system can take, I won't go beyond it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
deedee44:

I've been thinking dose guys snatch uber/bolt customer and prolly is the next thing, but I hardly see any well dressed person on opay and it kind of funny seeing touts stopping them for owo mi da on Saturday.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
bis12:
please put your number here to contact you. i have corolla 2009.

thanks

I need a clean car to continue from where I left off. Preferably HP but rental is still ok. I live in a gated compound in Gbagada so the car will be 100% secure. Spread the gospel guys..

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
pope191:

I've been thinking dose guys snatch uber/bolt customer and prolly is the next thing, but I hardly see any well dressed person on opay and it kind of funny seeing touts stopping them for owo mi da on Saturday.
I think they did, ever since they surfaced I've not been making as much as I used to on bolt

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
pope191:

Can I represent d association at d bar? I promise to b of good conduct, I'll drink responsibly, if its only 12 bottles my system can take, I won't go beyond it.
If he won't see 3 as a crowd, because I've been training to represent this association on occasions like this grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.