Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773336 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
Tgiirl:

how can one invest in opay?
Download their app, its self explanatory. Click on "Owealth" on the app

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Sakamanjeh99:
I nid a good a.c technician ..please..

Anybdy wit contacts shd forward me
Plus how much does a compressor n condenser cost...
Thanks
Corolla 05..please
Call dis guy... Tony 0816 497 6445...best ac guy i know dats very honest.
He did my honda accord till now the ac still works ...he's base in festac but i think he can come to ur location.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dubra: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
Abeg my people, am an UBER driver but haven't been able to to get a car yet, please anyone one available new you pls chat me up on this number 08085508012, I live at agege, thanks all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
deedee44:

I think they did, ever since they surfaced I've not been making as much as I used to on bolt

Ah tin is a general sometin, right now everyone is on a low key, even them r feeling the heat.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
deedee44:

If he won't see 3 as a crowd, because I've been training to represent this association on occasions like this grin

3 ke! its just u and I, 2 heads will always be beta than 1. My only fear now, r u sure u won't wait till ur trainings r over, b4 breaking d association rules. U know u r not yet a licence drink & drive comrade like Izzou & Trojan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
pope191:

3 ke! its just u and I, 2 heads will always be beta than 1. My only fear now, r u sure u won't wait till ur trainings r over, b4 breaking d association rules. U know u r not yet a licence drink & drive comrade like Izzou & Trojan

It seems like street is so dull today. Cos you've been quite active and readily available with replies on this thread today.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
See me see wahala,,, madam lasma needed a lift so she stylishly stopped me n accused me of making a call(my fone was not even close by), I just smiled and didn't said a word. Las Las lastma start to beg for ride grin grin, I gave her a ride and headed straight home. On getting home I noticed she forgot her Android fone in my car cry
Phone is locked, n Uptil nw no calls yet, how do I locate this lasma now??

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CupOfT(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Oga boss help your boy o I need your contact for a chat. Am getting ready to roll into this ride sharing thing and tilting heavily towards Hyundai elantra '07 against corolla based on discussion of the forum. I need your help in terms of what is obtainable though have done my homework but something keep telling me to hear from you first before I make any movement. I plan to get a vehicle in this month that's after I talk to you. Kindly reply asap pls.
izzou:

You're welcome

Never be scared of being blocked because of cancellations.

If they block you, just call. It will be unblocked sharparly grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
franksam2009:
See me see wahala,,, madam lasma needed a lift so she stylishly stopped me n accused me of making a call(my fone was not even close by), I just smiled and didn't said a word. Las Las lastma start to beg for ride grin grin, I gave her a ride and headed straight home. On getting home I noticed she forgot her Android fone in my car cry

Go to their office. But she will surely call sha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
I can't stand this traffic, had to beg this babe my last rider to fly bike to Oniru.
She reluctantly did, I am waiting for indomie then later watch match and think of next thing to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
The second to last trip, guy and his babe was quarreling all through the journey.
They refused to pay ooo, see drama.
I didn't know who to ask for money, well since he made the request I had to rush him he eventually beg to do transfer.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
Gentlelife50:
I can't stand this traffic, had to beg this babe my last rider to fly bike to Oniru.
She reluctantly did, I am waiting for indomie then later watch match and think of next thing to do.

Obbbboyyyy see earnings. Bros when I go be like you na?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
Tyche:

Taxis, in all kinds and forms, are rampant in Abuja. You fit enter 2019 Model car for street sef

No be ritualist be that.... grin

If you try that in Lagos na SARS rider go take show up for pickup.. Or some would scamper for safety..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
franksam2009:

Maybe no be her phone grin. Don't be in a haste to return it till call comes in. Interrogate the person like how those lasma dey interrogate drivers grin if na the woman tell her to come to Alausa and collect the phone since she sabi lie.

Las las you don get Lasma at your Beck and call o. Iyalaya anybody

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Gentlelife50:

6:15pm and 18 thousand gini . Tell me something brotherly shocked lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
donfortune48:

It seems like street is so dull today. Cos you've been quite active and readily available with replies on this thread today.

2 days break boss... Dem deh on my engine from Thursday's, I just need dat space to think outside d box grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
pope191:

Pope! Who be Trojan? Shey I be virus ni

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
0taPiaPia:

6:15pm and 18 thousand gini . Tell me something brotherly shocked lipsrsealed
Lolzz, the thing be say I no even see the money after I don chop well
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
tojahh:

Bros my leg dey pain me laidis

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
pope191:

2 days break boss... Dem deh on my engine from Thursday's, I just need dat space to think outside d box grin

I dey do my Gear like this. Them don drop am to finish on Friday. So for now na Quora I be o. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
0taPiaPia:

No be ritualist be that.... grin

If you try that in Lagos na SARS rider go take show up for pickup.. Or some would scamper for safety..

Abuja people no dey fear or how would one describe it. You see all manner of cars picking people at bus stops during rush hour
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Lolzz, the thing be say I no even see the money after I don chop well
grin

Hmmmm.. Ok
Na d 18k wey dey dashboard (gross) I dey reason by that time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Tyche:

Abuja people no dey fear or how would one describe it. You see all manner of cars picking people at bus stops during rush hour

OK.. NA now u talk.. Rush hour is different.. Even in Lagos at oworonshoki.. Better cars convey people to the island..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
pope191:

Legit!!!!

Same here.
I've not been on the road for almost 4days now.
...'ve been putting serious efforts on some personal projects.

Uber is just like those alternative routes we use in beating toll fee.
So man gazz not forget to work towards getting an e-tag for the tolls, and boycott the alternatives.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teeebest(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
Evening Elders, I got an 03 Camry that was bought as toks last year's August. The engine vibrates if I am in traffic or stopped at the red light. If the gear is in parked or neutral, the vibration stops. It is more noticeable if the AC is on. I told two different mechanics about the issue, they both told me to change the front engine mount. I did that today but the problem persists.

What do you think is causing this vigorous engine vibration please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
tojahh:

I think say na only me see the bros earning oooo. Oga Gentlelife50 you sure say na the same Bolt app we get or na the same Lagos we Dey?? Be like you Dey yankee

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
fasa199:

I think say na only me see the bros earning oooo. Oga Gentlelife50 you sure say na the same Bolt app we get or na the same Lagos we Dey?? Be like you Dey yankee

I weak like Iya Tunji ewa... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
teeebest:
Evening Elders, I got an 03 Camry that was bought as toks last year's August. The engine vibrates if I am in traffic or stopped at the red light. If the gear is in parked or neutral, the vibration stops. It is more noticeable if the AC is on. I told two different mechanics about the issue, they both told me to change the front engine mount. I did that today but the problem persists.

Have all engine mounts inspected and replaced as necessary. Have your tech take a look at your IACV.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skolex(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
How much can i charge
To and fro?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
teeebest:

Wrong compressor?
Idle air control valve failure ?
Low compression on your engine ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
0taPiaPia:

Hmmmm.. Ok
Na d 18k wey dey dashboard (gross) I dey reason by that time
Na so, u know as e dey be

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Did she also reluctantly give you 1 star? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Snrman1, uwemjack(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.