Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4800953 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mrford(m): 1:29am On Oct 16, 2019
Frankel7:

Soft nkwa ! ? Even if you are a pastor, the things you’ll see on this job will sharpen your adaptability skill o..

By the way, please does anyone know any gear master? I need to fix my baby boy gear... reverse stopped working , any help house. Car is currently around JAKADE ESTATE (Ejigbo)

Sent u an email. Pls reply, want to make some inquiry trom u. Thanks.

Radautoworks aka Mr transmission

Lekki phase 2. , 0803 419 7461 and
0908 306 4719

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 5:43am On Oct 16, 2019
Hello broses, camry 03 users pls which engine oil brand do you use for servicing? Oil cap says 5W30 btw

Gazzuzz
Radautoworks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mrford(m): 5:57am On Oct 16, 2019
ebiye55:
Hello broses, camry 03 users pls which engine oil brand do you use for servicing? Oil cap says 5W30 btw

Gazzuzz
Radautoworks

Yours oil cap says it all. Buy a synthetic or conventional type which ever your money carry. . Just stick to the oil weight of 5w30. Both radautoworks and gazzuz have it in stock.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 6:13am On Oct 16, 2019
Mrford:

Yours oil cap says it all. Buy a synthetic or conventional type which ever your money carry. . Just stick to the oil weight of 5w30. Both radautoworks and gazzuz have it in stock.

Noted boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MERCHANDISER: 6:19am On Oct 16, 2019
Between 2000 Nissan Xterra, for 450k
golf 3 1998 for 400k

which one is better in terms of fuel efficiency,stronger and cheaper parts etc?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 6:34am On Oct 16, 2019
pope191:

Lol, the normal me don't have energy to correct people, deh have dia brain intact, if deh can't use it, let it be like that. I feel all reasonable riders should leave cars the way deh will like to see it when they are about to enter. About the Honda, I hope its not d gear switch.

I have no idea, gear moves freely without the need of pressing brakes to change (even before reverse got bad). And seems it was mistakenly put to reverse instead of neutral by someone I gave. Need a gear expert ASAP
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 6:40am On Oct 16, 2019
tojahh:

I've a very valid gear Master. The guy that fixed my Honda Civic, and he's honest to a good extent. Guy replaced a Crosstours' gear with just 23k.
He went to the market without the Crosstour owner and got the gear for a very cheap price of 23k when the owner gave him 110k for another one, came back and return the change. Only bought oil Dextron III from it. But gear Master is in Pedro.

Thanks , and kindly drop the number here boss.

Or via Text message to this number 09079113337
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hustlersdiary: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2019
I wan
oblozzolawrence:

Make i run em for u sharp in d morning.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
Between
2000 Nissan Xterra, for 450k

golf 3 1998 for 400k

which one is better in terms of fuel efficiency,stronger and cheaper parts etc?

If both in good condition , I’ll go for the Nissan o... this lagos road no fit small cars again

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2019
lin3r2:

Thank you very much for this. Please how do I go about it?

Contact us today for a comprehensive report

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2019
No... both beeps
pope191:

Only driver sit beeps
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MERCHANDISER: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2019
Y1nka:

If both in good condition , I’ll go for the Nissan o... this lagos road no fit small cars again
Na my guy wan buy am.
what about fuel economy of 2000 Nissan xterra,how many km per litre?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
Na my guy wan buy am.
what about fuel economy of 2000 Nissan xterra,how many km per litre?
nissan xterra go lean ya pocket for fuel matter.tge golf na the best car for Nigerian road.low fuel consumption, ridiculously cheap parts,car can take abuse,low maintenance.etc
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2019
Y1nka:

I have no idea, gear moves freely without the need of pressing brakes to change (even before reverse got bad). And seems it was mistakenly put to reverse instead of neutral by someone I gave. Need a gear expert ASAP

I suspect it's the connector switch like someone suggested. You can look for a Mec to check first. It shouldn't cost you more than 1k if that's the issue of the Mec can get something to tie it back

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2019

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2019
CarGuideNG:

In addition to the useful advice offered so far, if you suspect the bolded, we would recommend you get a report documenting the history from manufacture till it was shipped to Nigeria.

That would alleviate your concerns about any previous damage, accidents or otherwise. You would lose nothing by taking that step.
Accident or not, the car has been fixed. Just get a good mechanic to inspect physically and scan to know the present state of the car, that's the most important thing now. The price is fair enough, abi she should drop it free of charge because it may have an accident history? No down payment is required so I don't see much risk involved in the first place.
@Lin3r2 you better grab your opportunity because I don't see anyone here offering you another if you let it slip.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2019
pope191:

As a driver its in ur place to tell your riders or anyone beside you to use the sit belt.

And when the rider refuse to. You point gun to his/her head?
"An Adult should be responsible for his/her actions" but law enforcers will act like they don't know the right thing because they are hungry.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Frankel7:

Soft nkwa ! ? Even if you are a pastor, the things you’ll see on this job will sharpen your adaptability skill o..

By the way, please does anyone know any gear master? I need to fix my baby boy gear... reverse stopped working , any help house. Car is currently around JAKADE ESTATE (Ejigbo)

Sent u an email. Pls reply, want to make some inquiry trom u. Thanks.

your gear is between 50-60k Toks no point fixing it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2019
Guys I need your quick response. Woke up yesterday to user's message saying high cancellation at the airport. I envisaged that because Saturday wasn't nice at the airport with the kind of trips I was getting at night. So I found myself at the airport yesterday morning. First trip was to opebi which on a normal day I won't go after waiting for 1hr30mins before I dropped to 1-5. So I picked this man to his hotel and I told him uber drivers don't go on trips like this because it's not profiting due to the low fare.

So the man understood and said I will be taking him to landmark towers for a meeting around 10am and after the meeting back to the airport. As we they now we don they Victoria island.

So my question is ..... How much should I bill him and reasons to give for that price?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2019
EzekielMab:

Boss, I'm still in fear till now.
I presume I should look for another business to do.

He claimed he will go and bring it in less than 30 minutes time, I'm suspecious he wanted to go and manipulate papers lipsrsealed

It could be someone gave him to sell on his behalf without releasing the original docs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2019
mistadayo:
Guys I need your quick response. Woke up yesterday to user's message saying high cancellation at the airport. I envisaged that because Saturday wasn't nice at the airport with the kind of trips I was getting at night. So I found myself at the airport yesterday morning. First trip was to opebi which on a normal day I won't go after waiting for 1hr30mins before I dropped to 1-5. So I picked this man to his hotel and I told him uber drivers don't go on trips like this because it's not profiting due to the low fare.

So the man understood and said I will be taking him to landmark towers for a meeting around 10am and after the meeting back to the airport. As we they now we don they Victoria island.

So my question is ..... How much should I bill him and reasons to give for that price?

Bill him 15k. Do not go lower than 13k

Reason? I don't have any oh grin.....I just want you to have 10k net after deducting "owo ekpo"

Just follow your mind sha

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2019
Y1nka:

I think its better for an expert to look into it, me to I'm looking for a gear mech... Have bit driver my Hyundai for a month, the last time I drove it, I takes time to select and make a sound before changing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2019
Olahevan:

"An Adult should be responsible for his/her actions" but law enforcers will act like they don't know the right thing because they are hungry.

You won't move ni, one person have to budge for the other, either you end trip or he/she goes to the back.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2019
He's flight is for 5pm. So I advised we leave vi early. So he said like 1.30pm. I'm even thinking of 20k.
6k opebi to VI
6k VI to airport.
8K FOR waiting.
izzou:

Bill him 15k. Do not go lower than 13k

Reason? I don't have any oh grin.....I just want you to have 10k net after deducting "owo ekpo"

Just follow your mind sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by onlykay01(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2019
Please kindly add me to the group here is my number 08023410619 am an Uber driver and a need a car for HP or rentals.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2019
Gentlelife50:

I will tell you to bring it down, as for the ones that will place their legs on the hand rest I will use my elbow to push the leg in the guise that I didn't know the leg was there and want to relax my hand she go adjust by force.
You're not gentle grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2019
mistadayo:
He's flight is for 5pm. So I advised we leave vi early. So he said like 1.30pm. I'm even thinking of 20k.
6k opebi to VI
6k VI to airport.
8K FOR waiting.

If he agrees 20, the better oh cheesy

Enjoy brotherly cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2019
Olahevan:

When the rider refuses, you park and end trip, and report immediately then tell him/her to gedifok.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2019
deedee44:

You're not gentle grin
Lol, Bros na brain things. Me sef wan relax my hand, I will pretend not to know her hand is there she will adjust

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
tojahh:

I've a very valid gear Master. The guy that fixed my Honda Civic, and he's honest to a good extent. Guy replaced a Crosstours' gear with just 23k.
He went to the market without the Crosstour owner and got the gear for a very cheap price of 23k when the owner gave him 110k for another one, came back and return the change. Only bought oil Dextron III from it. But gear Master is in Pedro.

Wow, just wow. What an honest man.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
deedee44:

Accident or not, the car has been fixed. Just get a good mechanic to inspect physically and scan to know the present state of the car, that's the most important thing now. The price is fair enough, abi she should drop it free of charge because it may have an accident history? No down payment is required so I don't see much risk involved in the first place.
@Lin3r2 you better grab your opportunity because I don't see anyone here offering you another if you let it slip.

2m for a 2010 corolla without down payment, (even with down payment) is a good deal.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Gentlelife50:

I will tell you to bring it down, as for the ones that will place their legs on the hand rest I will use my elbow to push the leg in the guise that I didn't know the leg was there and want to relax my hand she go adjust by force.

You're not your name. I've been observing you, you're not gentle

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lanrexdo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.