Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4800946 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Rubbiish:

Madam abeg park one side wink

Alrite grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
izzou:

Yes, there are cases of people neglecting the use of the belts even though they have cars, but most cases are from people WHO DON'T HAVE CARS. I've experienced this many times, hence my conclusion

You Landlord who goes to America every year CAN NEVER try that over there

Most people (not all), who don't own cars, and can't drive, just sit in front and never see the use of a seatbelt. That's why there are more women than men in this category(though it has nothing to do with gender)

What do we say of those who put their legs on dashboard like they are in their sitting rooms. I saw one just this evening, I just SMH in my mind.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
ediku208:
Can a toyota muscle V6 engine be used for uber for 20k rental ??

I pity the owner.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
lin3r2:

Hahaha @bolded. You are one in the making.
The vehicle has never been used on ehailing platform she uses it just for movement to work, pick up her kid from school then to church (mostly on Sundays) and probably when she has events to attend.

At first when she bought it, she didn't drive it herself because she was used to driving manual almost all her life and was scared of driving the vehicle when she bought it (which is very funny though) I remember her calling me the following Sunday after dedicating the car to please come to her place early that Sunday morning to drive her and her kids to and fro church. Though she paid me for the service. The car was smooth during the drive.

She does regular maintenance on the car. If the car should cough, immediately she'll call the mechanic in my church to check it and have it fixed.

The mileage on the vehicle right now is still around 100k. Though she started having some issues with the vehicle when she employed a driver. I must confess the driver is a rough drive who takes advantage of any opportunity given to him to go and service the vehicle.

Right now she is trying to get the car back in shape so that it will be fit for my use.

So based on this explanation I hope you'd be able to make your inference.

Thanks and have a great day

PS: Abeg make una help me with HP agreement template Mbok

I think you will get a good deal with that car, going by what you said. Women don't overwork vehicles like men.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
peeps4u:

But why should the driver be held responsible for rider's failure to use seat belt?

As a driver its in ur place to tell your riders or anyone beside you to use the sit belt.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
fasa199:

Bro we are together. I carried 3 passengers from VGC to unilag, 2 girls at the back and 1 guy in front. 1 of the girl was on a very short skirt, she was sleeping with her legs resting on my chairs and the hand rest I had to check if she was putting on her slippers na so the other girl just wake her up to adjust herself say I Dey peep.

When I newly started this hustle I picked a lady from festac to Abule ijesha she had her breast and laps showing when she entered the car. Looking at my side mirror on her side I noticed she started adjusting and I just decided to use my rear mirror.

WOMEN ARE GENERALLY LIKE THAT AND ALSO SOME ASS HOLE MEN WITH PUSSY LIKE STRUCTURES

Lol, it is well... Before I prefer them at the front sit as I always believe sitting at the back is demeaning, but as man grow on this job, I just prefer dem at the back sit, I don't like any form of distraction or both of not being comfortable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
peeps4u:

What do we say of those who put their legs on dashboard like they are in their sitting rooms. I saw one just this evening, I just SMH in my mind.

Lol... I've never encounter such, if I do? There's nothing I'll do, I'm dat soft. Best, I'll drive fast to get raid of such rider

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
pope191:

Lol... I've never encounter such, if I do? There's nothing I'll do, I'm dat soft. Best, I'll drive fast to get raid of such rider

Soft nkwa ! ? Even if you are a pastor, the things you’ll see on this job will sharpen your adaptability skill o..

By the way, please does anyone know any gear master? I need to fix my baby boy gear... reverse stopped working , any help house. Car is currently around JAKADE ESTATE (Ejigbo)

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
Y1nka:

Soft nkwa ! ? Even if you are a pastor, the things you’ll see on this job will sharpen your adaptability skill o..

By the way, please does anyone know any gear master? I need to fix my baby boy gear... reverse stopped working , any help house. Car is currently around JAKADE ESTATE (Ejigbo)

Lol, the normal me don't have energy to correct people, deh have dia brain intact, if deh can't use it, let it be like that. I feel all reasonable riders should leave cars the way deh will like to see it when they are about to enter. About the Honda, I hope its not d gear switch.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
pope191:

As a driver its in ur place to tell your riders or anyone beside you to use the sit belt.
Sorry about how this turned out. Like someone asked earlier doesn't your car beep continuously when the sit belt isn't fastened ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
skillip:
Sorry about how this turned out. Like someone asked earlier doesn't your car beep continuously when the sit belt isn't fastened ?

Only driver sit beeps
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
peeps4u:

I think you will get a good deal with that car, going by what you said. Women don't overwork vehicles like men.
Come again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

Come again!

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
So you don't agree with that comment?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frankel7(m): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2019

Sent u an email. Pls reply, want to make some inquiry trom u. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
peeps4u:

I will tell you to bring it down, as for the ones that will place their legs on the hand rest I will use my elbow to push the leg in the guise that I didn't know the leg was there and want to relax my hand she go adjust by force.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Y1nka:

I've a very valid gear Master. The guy that fixed my Honda Civic, and he's honest to a good extent. Guy replaced a Crosstours' gear with just 23k.
He went to the market without the Crosstour owner and got the gear for a very cheap price of 23k when the owner gave him 110k for another one, came back and return the change. Only bought oil Dextron III from it. But gear Master is in Pedro.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
lin3r2:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
So you don't agree with that comment?

Boss, from your postulations I see the deal as a nice deal. The woman obviously just want to clear the bulk of the car loan and can't just sell the car outrightly. But ask her, who takes charge of major repairs on the car and huge exigencies? I hope someone gives you the HP agreement template for further enhancement of your decision. But believe me it's a good deal after all.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
Frankel7:

Sent u an email. Pls reply, want to make some inquiry trom u. Thanks.

Eleganza
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
peeps4u:

Ehn? Legs on my dashboard? You gats be my real gee to try that one.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
pope191:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
tojahh:

I've a very valid gear Master. The guy that fixed my Honda Civic, and he's honest to a good extent. Guy replaced a Crosstours' gear with just 23k.
He went to the market without the Crosstour owner and got the gear for a very cheap price of 23k when the owner gave him 110k for another one, came back and return the change. Only bought oil Dextron III from it. But gear Master is in Pedro.
He will be buying another gear soonest cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

He will be buying another gear soonest cheesy

No wahala Sir.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
tojahh:

No wahala Sir.
Let me explain to you since you still don't get it.
Dextron3 is the wrong ATF for crosstour.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

Let me explain to you since you still don't get it.
Dextron3 is the wrong ATF for crosstour.

And there's no place I wrote it was for the Crosstour.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
tojahh:

And there's no place I wrote it was for the Crosstour.
Lol. Try harder

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
tojahh:

Boss, from your postulations I see the deal as a nice deal. The woman obviously just want to clear the bulk of the car loan and can't just sell the car outrightly. But ask her, who takes charge of major repairs on the car and huge exigencies? I hope someone gives you the HP agreement template for further enhancement of your decision. But believe me it's a good deal after all.

Thanks, I had spoken to her about the repairs, being that she handles major repairs while I take care of servicing.

Regarding HP template, I wonder why no one seem to be willing to give me.

Una good night. For those wey still dey work, please stay safe. God bless you up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

Lol. Try harder

Next time bro... Don't always be in a haste to show grit. We sef don tay for engine and ATF matter.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
tojahh:

Next time bro... Don't always be in a haste to show grit. We sef don tay for engine and ATF matter.
Naso. Keep trying.

"He bought dextron3 oil from 110k he was asked to buy transmission with, to flush my yansh abi cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

Naso. Keep trying.

"He bought dextron3 oil from 110k he was asked to buy transmission with, to flush my yansh abi cheesy

Maybe to flush it. Who knows? Only you could tell us.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
tojahh:

Maybe to flush it. Who knows? Only you could tell us.
Finally cheesy.
Goodnight
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

Finally cheesy.
Goodnight

Sleep well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 1:26am On Oct 16, 2019
Hustlersdiary:
Any reputable driver on here that can help me collect a phone from elegushi beach and bring down to ikeja tomorrow morning?
Make i run em for u sharp in d morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lanrexdo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.