Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4801246 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
darmilolah:

Good evening sir

E Don tey wey we see you here. I'm sure you don drop this hustle.

How is everything sir? cool

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
ornicus:

what a shame. and all that money on your education was wasted. they should have just truncated your education, made you a driver and saved that money. see as you are probably older than me but with the mind of a common thief. cry cry cry cry

its a real shame.
you can call me whatever,but it's obvious your middle class parents didn't teach you humility and manners.ive never stolen from a rider before,it's rather the rider that stole from me,and heaven didn't fall.if it was you ,you'd have written petition to the commissioner of police.your rantings here is not because the driver played a fast one on you,it's because your poverty level is on a kentro level. lying to us you bought a Honda pilot that's lying fallow.lies from the pit of hades.im sure it's your dad's car you were referring to,because if you've ever driven even an okada,you'll relate. you're so empty,its loud.get a life kid.
your middle class parents didn't imbibe anything in you but pride and arrogance.its obvious you're still living with them,and this how you relate with them.throway pickin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
izzou:

She is a she cool
I'm guessing antiBrutus is Pocahontas cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joetem(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
ornicus:

Who are you calling poor? Oga stop projecting. Face the fact that your paddy is a THIEF who attempted to defraud his business partner. He further attempted to deceive a customer with a cock and bull story.

It is people like you that destroy businesses because of their greed

This sums it up

Lol....anyways, I don't drive uber, but have cars on uber and I know what my drivers face, I empathize with them and won't support fraud, ,my point is, if he requested for offline and you are not cool with it, I still stand on my point, politely reject and talk calmly to him on why you feel it's not good to do so.
Really, poor minds are callous. Some of these drivers have families, responsibilities, how will they meet up? Think!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
eherbal:
Mr integrity,I wasn't rude in my post.are you on your monthly period?you can never know festac more than I do,except you're not really living in festac,but it's environs like Raji rasaki and second rainbow.your manners though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
eherbal:
you can call me whatever,but it's obvious your middle class parents didn't teach you humility and manners.ive never stolen from a rider before,it's rather the rider that stole from me,and heaven didn't fall.if it was you ,you'd have written petition to the commissioner of police.your rantings here is not because the driver played a fast one on you,it's because your poverty level is on a kentro level. lying to us you bought a Honda pilot that's lying fallow.lies from the pit of hades.im sure it's your dad's car you were referring to,because if you've ever driven even an okada,you'll relate. you're so empty,its loud.get a life kid.
your middle class parents didn't imbibe anything in you but pride and arrogance.its obvious you're still living with them,and this how you relate with them.throway pickin

You can't take the heat, get the fk out of the kitchen.now are you up for Driving a Ford Ranger?

I have given you expo

Simply call me a tight wad, miser Ebenezer scrooge mofo and be done with it
Instead you are still looking for beating.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
joetem:

Lol....anyways, I don't drive uber, but have cars on uber and I know what my drivers face, I empathize with them and won't support fraud, ,my point is, if he requested for offline and you are not cool with it, I still stand on my point, politely reject and talk calmly to him on why you feel it's not good to do so.
Really, poor minds are callous. Some of these drivers have families, responsibilities, how will they meet up? Think!!!

How about you take responsibility for your poor family by not jeopardizing your business?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joetem(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
ornicus:

How about you take responsibility for your poor family by not jeopardizing your business?

Having three cars on uber should tell you I'm not broke, and my family isn't poor either.
I figured your folly is irredeemable. Empty barrel catching fun by insulting others. You are not properly raised and hereby ignored. Anuofia.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
joetem:

Having three cars on uber should tell you I'm not broke, and my family isn't poor either.
I figured your folly is irredeemable. Empty barrel catching fun by insulting others. You are not properly raised and hereby ignored. Anuofia.

Foolish dunce. The moment you decide to engage in dodgy behavior you have already made the choice to endanger your family.

Don’t report me I have a family that depends on me.
It should be ‘ I should not do this, I have a family dependent on me’

You are a typical Nigerian, always looking to weasel out of the consequences of your actions on sentiment.

The us may as well have left osama, after all he also had a family dependent on him. If your family is important to you, you think of them before the act, not after the consequences.

Is that too hard for you to understand?

You were silent when your horde were calling me a broke rider. So shut your bitch mouth up when I give it back to them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
ornicus:

You can't take the heat, get the fk out of the kitchen.now are you up for Driving a Ford Ranger?

I have given you expo

you're the biggest ,self deluding liar I've ever come across on this platform.taking pics from roadside car lot in festac won't cut it.youre NOTHING,but a danfo ,okada hopping low life job seeker, forming levels. I'm beginning to wonder if you actually ordered the Uber driver,or if the incident actually took place.i think you just took everyone on a joy ride,with your imagination,bitching over offline ride.which big boy does that? you're the lowest of the low. you're probably living under the overhead bridge,and typing this poo with a stolen phone.youre so classless.
I repeat,you're NOTHING.....
better change your moniker to 'empty barrel',it sits well with you.cool

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
Please leave this guy and stop quoting him. Stop giving him undue attention. No mature man will be on this issue since yesterday, he's obviously watering his ego and catching fun throwing bants here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
peeps4u:
Please leave this guy and stop quoting him. Stop giving him undue attention. No mature man will be on this issue since yesterday, he's obviously watering his ego and catching fun throwing bants here.

Do you drink beer? Will like to buy you a bottle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
ornicus:

I have given you expo

Bros, no mind this people jare especially that deedee guy, lol! oya which business are you into let me come join you?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
tojahh:

No mind the guy I go look for another one for you. The guy no gree release am for me base on osho free. Him say na money him use do am with lawyer and chief judge angry

Na wa to some people o. Chai. This opportunity will not pass me by in Jesus name.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
tojahh:

Do you drink beer? Will like to buy you a bottle.
Used to. I'm now a born again grin.
But a bottle is too small naw
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Perkins1: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
peeps4u:

Used to. I'm now a born again grin.
But a bottle is too small naw

Hahaha. No let am set you up o. Baba no be one bottle man o. grin

Good evening Chief.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
ornicus:

Foolish dunce. The moment you decide to engage in dodgy behavior you have already made the choice to endanger your family.

You are a typical Nigerian, always looking to weasel out of the consequences of your actions on sentiment.

The us may as well have left osama, after all he also had a family dependent on him. If your family is important to you, you think of them before the act, not after the consequences.

You were silent when your horde were calling me a broke rider. So shut your bitch mouth up when I give it back to them

liar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
ornicus:

Believe it or not I sold my Honda Pilot this year for this very reason. For the past three years the car had been sitting in the compound, chopping comprehensive insurance, vehicle license and road worthiness, while being driven once or twice a year.

The last time I chose to drive it, it started misbehaving. Stopped before we got out of the house. So I sold it. Should have done so years ago.

Obviously that is not my only car. I am presently semi retired. Working with a friend in gbagada.I am sure you know how the road is, with all the construction going on. Why stress myself facing two hours of traffic when I can pay someone and travel in cold ac for 2k5?

If you even try to read between the lines you will realize I am an above average earner with more choices available . Better face your cheap hustle and stop trying to derail this thread

Stress yourself facing traffic when u can pay someone 2500 and enjoy AC.

You pay the person 2500, Uber takes 25% that's abts 625naira, the drivers used let's say about 3liters fuel that's 500naira. He drops you and waits for 1hr no request, he drives down to another location spending about 2-3 liters of fuel to get request. How much is left? That's if he doesn't park wrongly or takes one way?

Guy if you say anything again or anyone replies you again on the forum

Till then!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
mrjaydee:

Stress yourself facing traffic when u can pay someone 2500 and enjoy AC.

You pay the person 2500, Uber takes 25% that's abts 625naira, the drivers used let's say about 3liters fuel that's 500naira. He drops you and waits for 1hr no request, he drives down to another location spending about 2-3 liters of fuel to get request. How much is left? That's if he doesn't park wrongly or takes one way?

Guy if you say anything again or anyone replies you again on the forum

Till then!

na by force?
if uber is this unprofitable, why is it so successful?
you remind me of contractors who always complain about no profit, but are always available for more jobs.

the question should be how many rides before you break even, not so?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bush2013: 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
Please what is the best car for uber?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Joeblackdedon(f): 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
deedee44:

Uber's nephew will come and say you're cheating Uber now, ode ni won like (na mumu dem like) grin
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
ornicus:

Yawn. I paid 20k for a trip to ota last month. Try again

ok. i am out. please do not drag me back here with any mentions smiley tongue

Lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:15am On Oct 18, 2019
Bush2013:
Please what is the best car for uber?

Civic 03 to 05

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bush2013: 12:44am On Oct 18, 2019
dru23:

Civic 03 to 05
thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:14am On Oct 18, 2019
Dear Honourable drivers, please if you get request around gbagada or FESTAC look the name well to b sure it's not ORNICTOPUS ooh!!

This one can report you for tuning in 98.5 instead of 96.1 fm.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 6:01am On Oct 18, 2019
ornicus:

The highlighted is the main reason we are so lazy and backward.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 6:10am On Oct 18, 2019
joetem:

You have made an excellent point, which is also about being a responsible person who does not cut corners needlessly, since it will ultimately cut the person short.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473612_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 6:29am On Oct 18, 2019
2hrs in omole 1 and no request Both apps shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2019
anonimi:

The highlighted is the main reason we are so lazy and backward.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

anonimi go always drop cartoon or gif cheesy cheesy

seriously though, this is an interesting sojourn into why we are the way we are as nigerians

change the scenario

lets say I was a female student going to meet a group of lecturers asking for guidelines on reporting a lecturer harassing her
this is the exact same thing that will happen
they will close ranks of lecturer brotherhood, and defend their guy to the end

he is a father, he has a family, do you know that his wife is old and does not allow him, what do you want him to do with all of you girls showing bobby upandan

they will make every excuse to defend the man's actions, while slut shaming and intimidating the student into silence

and they will be completely self unaware when they are complaining about their fellow Nigerians in other areas doing the exact same thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2019
fasa199:
2hrs in omole 1 and no request Both apps shocked

Omole phase 1...that area naa nice place to position oh, but sometimes you go wait tire request no go enter...follow your instincts,whats is it telling you? Anytime I use all the knowledge of good areas to position and it fails baba I switch to the inner radar,yes inner radar.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2019
Is it raining on the mainland? VI and Co is flooded.Badore and environ too is flooded.

Please let's get report about your area too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191, Mewales and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.