Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4801831 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
dru23:

I just want positive vibes and people that can motivate me only.. Good week or bad week uber is changing lives bro.. Thank God for uber ,I make more money on my uber fleet than selling cars up and down...
Okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Not been here in a long while. I remember d last time u and i discussed about a car,ur terms were a bit tough and we did not agree.
As par d car i drove before now, i dropped it cos d owner was playing smart and i am not ready to manipulate anyone to make money. So i dropped his car and walked away.
Better to c ourselves in future and play together rather than cursing one another
dru23:

May I ask ? What happen to the car you were driving before? And it seems that you been looking for a car for a while

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
net7777:
Not been here in a long while. I remember d last time u and i discussed about a car,ur terms were a bit tough and we did not agree.
As par d car i drove before now, i dropped it cos d owner was playing smart and i am not ready to manipulate anyone to make money. So i dropped his car and walked away.
Better to c ourselves in future and play together rather than cursing one another

My brother I never recall me and you spoke at all.. .. As per my terms .. I have the best terms than any partners out there.. My cars are 30k weekly and I do all repairs both minor and major.. My drivers don't pay kobo for any repairs at all.. And my cars are tokunbo cars not naija used that has changed hands from one owner to another. So I dont know what is rough about my terms , unless make I give car for 15k weekly o .. So my brother we never spoke at all ... And plus I don't have any cars available now , but I will be adding another Tokunbo 04 civic in November.. So if you agree to my terms we can set up an interview and go from there..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
dru23:

My brother I never recall me and you spoke at all.. .. As per my terms .. I have the best terms than any partners out there.. My cars are 30k weekly and I do all repairs both minor and major.. My drivers don't pay kobo for any repairs at all.. And my cars are tokunbo cars not naija used that has changed hands from one owner to another. So I dont know what is rough about my terms , unless make I give car for 15k weekly o .. So my brother we never spoke at all ... And plus I don't have any cars available now , but I will be adding another Tokunbo 04 civic in November.. So if you agree to my terms we can set up an interview and go from there..

Uncle.
This one you didn't talk about your female driver. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Its been about 9 months ago. All d same,d issue is not about d past but about d present. Hopefully if i am not able to get one before ur car comes on board,wouldn't mind to work with u.
dru23:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
deedee44:

When market is not sweet we don't see your comments, you only come when people are having a good day week and start singing praises
They have managed to draw him out, it have been said severally he is only protecting his investment.
No update about the female driver for some time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
net7777:
Its been about 9 months ago. All d same,d issue is not about d past but about d present. Hopefully if i am not able to get one before ur car comes on board,wouldn't mind to work with u.

No problem bro .....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
Gentlelife50:

They have managed to draw him out, it have been said severally he is only protecting his investment.
No update about the female driver for some time

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
My pleasure.
My line is 07084916368
dru23:

No problem bro .....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
donfortune48:

Uncle.
This one you didn't talk about your female driver. grin

You want her number? Maybe she can teach u a few things on how to be a man , not only man but a responsible one .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dicksonadams(m): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
dru23:

You want her number? Maybe she can teach u a few things on how to be a man , not only man but a responsible one .
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
dicksonadams:
grin

Abi my brother... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
net7777:
My pleasure.
My line is 07084916368

I will add u on my whatapps
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
dru23:

Let her teach you how to drive first.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
donfortune48:

Sister or wife
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
dru23:

Sister or wife

Lolzz.
I never new your wife is the female driver you always talk about.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
donfortune48:

Lolzz.
I never new your wife is the female driver you always talk about.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by A305: 12:46am On Oct 19, 2019
mabeni:
I recently changed my Toyota corolla 03 Engine but my Mec advised me to change my gear oil too. The car almost 4years and the gear oil has never been changed but still working perfectly. The gear selects well.... Its has never given me issues.. Although, I noticed the gear oil smells now.

What the best gear oil for corolla o3?
Bros, 4 solid years!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked

No now, there is something called maintenance.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 3:10am On Oct 19, 2019
donfortune48:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 5:04am On Oct 19, 2019
So my Highlander is finally on the stands for sale... Can't wait for the guy who wants to pick it up to do so asap...

However, elders in the house plz at what range can I get an 03/04 Big Daddy and which market is best for a good deal, both financially, quality and ease of purchase. I really want to be guided well, as the proceeds from the sale of my current ride is my available lifeline for now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:55am On Oct 19, 2019
ornicus:

The normal process of getting a cab means you
1) go to a car park or wait at some corner for a cab to pass.
2) price is based on negotiation. Sometimes you will be told we no Dey go there
3) if you are unlucky, you can spend 40 or more minutes trying to get a taxi

With Uber, I simply enter location in my phone, and cab is there in minutes. The cab comes to you. Depending on location wait is 2 to 10 minutes.Short journeys ( ikoyi to vi) cab drivers insists on 1k are now 500 to 600.

Ride is typically in comfort.

For me , personally, the convenience cannot be beat. Especially if you do not feel like driving to a location.

I have taken an Uber all the way from FESTAC to Ibafo.

I think there is taxify, but I have never had cause to use it.

I would say Uber has [b]eased traffic[/] tremendously for end users who do not want to use mass transit

I think you meant eased transportation. The traffic situation in Lagos till this day is a kill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:55am On Oct 19, 2019
ornicus:

With Uber, I simply enter location in my phone, and cab is there in minutes. The cab comes to you. Depending on location wait is 2 to 10 minutes.Short journeys ( ikoyi to vi) cab drivers insists on 1k are now 500 to 600.

For me , personally, the convenience cannot be beat. Especially if you do not feel like driving to a location.

I would say Uber has [b] eased traffic [/] tremendously for end users who do not want to use mass transit

I think you meant eased transportation. The traffic situation in Lagos till this day is a kill.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:56am On Oct 19, 2019
ornicus:

I would say Uber has eased traffic tremendously for end users who do not want to use mass transit

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2019
skillip:
I Trust you. Done and dusted though. Thanks.
Were you paid??
Cos I don find plenty hotels for riders b4 oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2019
I honestly need this bonus but my body just don't feel like going out today

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2019
ofime123:
I honestly need this bonus but my body just don't feel like going out today
Try it's remaining 10, you can

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2019
Cooladex:

Were you paid??
Cos I don find plenty hotels for riders b4 oo
Nah! I just got more discount for a friend, I thought I could get a double for my friend and I. I know say your experience for hospitality industry no be here. Lol !
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Try it's remaining 10, you can
my brother I would have try oo yesterday I net 18+ to tell u the truth is not easy let me just relax today and tomorrow Monday I resume back after all am a lazy driver.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyemida(m): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Jaysharp(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.