Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735245 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
darmilolah:

VI is more of a commercial hub than residential. Target residential areas in the morning and commercial areas from noon.

Next time you are in vi that early, drive into Lekki through alternative route. You might not get to Lekki before beep will fall on you.
thanks boss.
In BTW: which one is the alternative route. And moreover when will the biz pple arnd vi start closing. Maybe I do a destination trip to ogba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
izzou:

Target residential areas

Lekki
Dolphin Estate
Lagos island (if you know your way)

izzou. Always representing. Thanks man.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Some riders acan be funny sha, I had to double check if I'm driving a hilux abi n.a. pick up sef. Rider requested for a ride going to V. I from Fola Osibo, got there saw the boot of her Suv opened with lots of books. She told me that I'm to deliver these books, looked at the weight and gently declined(on top how much, you wan spoil my car). Tried to convince me, I gently insisted and asked her to cancel, she begin frown. I just drive away not without her saying "I'll get another person". I feel a bit sorry for who will do the delivery, it's just a tough luck on the car to take.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
northbird:
thanks boss.
In BTW: which one is the alternative route. And moreover when will the biz pple arnd vi start closing. Maybe I do a destination trip to ogba

Its the route that was provided for those who want to bypass the Lekki toll

The road is not that good. But depending on how you know it, it leads to the 1st roundabout(Forte Oil), second roundabout(Pinnacle) or that Petrocam near Bolt's office at Lekki

From 4pm you can start setting your destination.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
Presently at gazzuzz workshop grin

Whole exhaust down for replacement grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
eherbal:

Pardon my ignorance, but at what point should the whole exhaust system be replaced?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ediku208: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
tol8u:
Hello,
So anybody done 20 trips on Uber this week?
They still offer the 3% Abi na 25% all the way?

Mine was reduced to 15 trips
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
izzou:

Pardon my ignorance, but at what point should the whole exhaust system be replaced?
had catalyst stolen.from the pics you'll see it's empty
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
eherbal:
had catalyst stolen.from the pics you'll see it's empty

I know

I just thought there was another reason
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tol8u: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
ndubuis:
I've been on 3% since Thursday. Do you do Uber full time? I ask because I do it part time and usually reach 15 - 20 trips threshold by Thursdays and I don't do it at night. Done 3 trips already this morning before making it to the office.

I do it part time during the week actually and I already did 18 trips by Wednesday but I didn’t drive yesterday and today. Just did 3 trips this morning before going to work to make 21 and I haven’t been notified- still got charged 25% I. The 21st trip. Make I message them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tol8u: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
ediku208:

You’re doing well ooo - *slow claps*
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
eherbal:

You won't thank me abi? undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

You won't thank me abi? undecided
jazakhum Llah Khair. may you be rewarded abundantly smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
northbird:
Boss, wao. Can I ask you this. I have been around V.I since lyk 7.30am. No request on taxify.

I moved a bit sha saka tinubu to ademola adetokunbo, went to under falomo bridge did a double back to the falomo bridge. and now back to odeku.

Where exactly can I pitch my tent?

Thanks.
Its so dry today.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
This hustle sef! Since 4 hours I was contracted by a man and his wife, we dey look for house for the whole gbagada. We picked an agent and na tour I dey tour the whole ogudu/gbagada.

The wife of the man na say bros, hope we go fit pay you o. Right now I dey inside The Place still on them o.

I go update... Make I chop finish grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
tojahh:
This hustle sef! Since 4 hours I was contracted by a man and his wife, we dey look for house for the whole gbagada. We picked an agent and na tour I dey tour the whole ogudu/gbagada.

The wife of the man na say bros, hope we go fit pay you o. Right now I dey inside The Place still on them o.

I go update... Make I chop finish grin

E don tey wey I see this kind request o. Chai. Carry on bro. How far with the battery ish? Hope no troubles at the moment.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Guys please how do you know if you have exhaust leak.. and have you fixed it before. My car is sounding like some lagos danfo.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
eherbal:

Tpms replaced grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
donfortune48:
Dear Honourable drivers, please if you get request around gbagada or FESTAC look the name well to b sure it's not ORNICTOPUS ooh!!

This one can report you for tuning in 98.5 instead of 96.1 fm.
LMAO NOTED

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

It will be fixed for free.

https://www.nairaland.com/5477985/gazzuzz-christmas-bonanza

God will surely bless and reward you, nice one boss wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
franksam2009:
God will surely bless and reward you, nice one boss wink

someone that's already blessed.
The prayer should be may God continue to bless him... Abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
Quick advice ...I rider is about to request me 3rd time for a different trip today ...hope Taxify won't block my account sha!!!

She refused to go on offline......kindly advice ASAP
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
darmilolah:
Rule #1: As a driver, don't be the first person to tell Rider to do Offline. Let them decide.

Rule #2: When rider is going to destination with bad road. Tell Rider as far you can go.
For me, there are some trips that rule #1 will not apply. For example a rider requests a ride to Ibadan from Lagos and I will do it online. Am I mad?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
deedee44:

For me, there are some trips that rule #1 will not apply. For example a rider requests a ride to Ibadan from Lagos and I will do it online. Am I mad?

But you can do Egbeda to Ajah online?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
dru23:

We need more people like you to motivate others.. Good job bro .... Just only part time and you completed 20 trips already.. You made the impossible, possible respect man
When market is not sweet we don't see your comments, you only come when people are having a good day week and start singing praises

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Eizenburg:

But you can do Egbeda to Ajah online?
Why not? Probability of getting a trip back to egbeda is high. From Ibadan back to Lagos is less than 1%

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
eherbal:

God bless gazzuzz

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
OmoOshodi:
Quick advice ...I rider is about to request me 3rd time for a different trip today ...hope Taxify won't block my account sha!!!

She refused to go on offline......kindly advice ASAP
Why are you ending and restarting the trip, why not let it run till rider is done. Taxify can be funny especially when bonus is ongoing, they will think you're doing it on purpose to complete trips for bonus therefore withhold your bonus and possibly block you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
dru23:

We need more people like you to motivate others.. Good job bro .... Just only part time and you completed 20 trips already.. You made the impossible, possible respect man
Thanks Mr. Dru. Basically, one has to plan himself very well. Sometimes, you have to use a stone to kill two birds. I do have enough time before and after going to work. I usually don't have anything doing with that time. Instead of leaving the house by 9am and drive empty to work at Ikoyi from Ajah, with Uber, I leave the house early by 6 - 7am and still get to work in good time after earning reasonable amount of money. I close 3pm from work quite a lot of time, instead of wasting time going back home to do nothing, I hop on Uber, get paid and still get back home in good time. That way, I utilize my free time meaningfully. Sincerely, Uber has been a good side hustle. That's why I follow it diligently. On weekends, I burn fuel watching football on TV. With Uber, I'm on the move, especially when 3% is staring at me in the face, I don't have to waste my weekend getting bored in the house.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
ndubuis:
Thanks Mr. Dru. Basically, one has to plan himself very well. Sometimes, you have to use a stone to kill two birds. I do have enough time before and after going to work. I usually don't have anything doing with that time. Instead of leaving the house by 9am and drive empty to work at Ikoyi from Ajah, with Uber, I leave the house early by 6 - 7am and still get to work in good time after earning reasonable amount of money. I close 3pm from work quite a lot of time, instead of wasting time going back home to do nothing, I hop on Uber, get paid and still get back home in good time. That way, I utilize my free time meaningfully. Sincerely, Uber has been a good side hustle. That's why I follow it diligently. On weekends, I burn fuel watching football on TV. With Uber, I'm on the move, especially when 3% is staring at me in the face, I don't have to waste my weekend getting bored in the house.

I love your energy bro.... Keep it up bro and I hope others are reading and motivate to do the same ...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
deedee44:

When market is not sweet we don't see your comments, you only come when people are having a good day week and start singing praises

I just want positive vibes and people that can motivate me only.. Good week or bad week uber is changing lives bro.. Thank God for uber ,I make more money on my uber fleet than selling cars up and down...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
ediku208:

Good job

(1) (2) (3) ... (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.