Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,044 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4825898 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) ... (5710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
dru23:

For your information whether offline or online a lot of you drivers will still complain and stories.. The drivers that work for me do not pay a kobo for maintenance. One of them started giving stories ,I had to warn and he knows he will not get a better deal anywhere else ..... I could have had close to 20 cars on my fleet.. But am taking my time to make sure I hire good drivers that are willing to work .. They are out there, but person has to be patient and be calm....
Six months ago I got a driver via NL.. I gave the driver the car in excellent condition, I introduce him to my mechanic.. The first day on the Job the driver bash the car and then drop the car at my mechanic.. The fool than called me and ask when the car will be ready.... The damage was over 40k naira.. [/b]I sacked him on the spot without saying anything[b] ... And few weeks later he came on NL looking for a car .. I just kept quiet and didn't say anything on the forum....
This ehailing business is like a game ,you have to know what you are doing.. Nobody will come and hold your hands in this world.. Only you and yourself can make a change.. Think outside the box to make changes, and don't over do things.. Even if you are giving out cards for offline job, be discreet about it .. Give good customer service.. And know when to offer your service and know when not to .. If your presentation is good ,it is the riders that will use their own mouth to ask for offline services ..
It is a jungle out here ,everyman for himself
I don't understand.
1 Was he your employee?
2 how did you sack him without saying anythingundecided

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
donfortune48:
Dear ornicus,
Everyone here agreed that the driver was wrong for requesting for an offline with you, even those attacking you. But what many are trying to explain to you is that, reporting him to uber seems somehow, quite harsh do to some justifiable reasons in relation to our experience on this job.

Over 70% of uber drivers (even those that supported you) don't like going to festac, satellite town and amuwo odofin for some reasons. rubbery incidents, heavy traffic, bad roads along that way.
you'll likely pass through Babs Animashaun going to festac from gbagada. Which is one of the worst roads in Lagos.

Most people don't negotiate offline just to cheat Uber.
Most times we negotiate offline to justify the risk we're taking for that particular trip. Risks related to possible robbery along that route, or not getting a request back, or passing through bad roads that will possibly damage your car, or getting stuck in an unexpected traffic that will affect your day etc...

I've once negotiated for an offline to amuwo odofin cos there was traffic from Orile to Festac. So I explain to my rider that I will like to follow middle lane to alakija, then go through Festac to amuwo Odofin. We got to the destination rider was so happy seeing the traffic we avoided and added 1k to our agreed fare.

We're not trying to justify Evil. We're only trying to tell you to be flexible in reasoning.
That driver must have had over 5trips on uber before your trip that day, but he didn't negotiate offline with them. So you just need to understand that there might be a reason behind his request for offline which could not be exactly what he told you.

I know you may not accept this explanation cos you don't do Uber and you don't know what we see daily.
[/b]I know it will look like convincing Dru23, who sees the job as a blessing, that the job is not easy, when he don't know how to hold a steering....[b]

...but please think otherwise and don't be stiff in reasoning.

donfortune48,this is undue advantage o. grin

Dru right now

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
eherbal:
this doesn't change the fact that you fraudulently took pics of a someone else's parked car in a roadside lot in festac town.youve fraudulently avoided that topic from the time I mentioned it to now that it's being mentioned by someone else .your hypocrisy is astronomical on an inside life level. stop being what you're not.there are lots of folks here that can help you if only you're humble.its never too late to be a good boy. eat the humble pie.insulting peeps shows your loyalty to the low life crew.
listening to you at times makes me wonder if your naming ceremony was ever conducted. be guided boy,you're straying too far undecided

ornicus here.

i am once again in gbagada. for all the BS spouted here - ubers are NOT hard to find.

i suggest you get off my diick before i give you a proper fking beatdown that will make you run to the mods like a crybaby

I worked in a major downstream company for 14 years. i have no need to lie about things like vehicle ownership

my PFA is 10 times that 2m you are carrying on your head for loans and whatnot. if i was to use the PFA with treasury bills, the return would still be more than your crummy 2m. if i was to use it in combination with my severance, i would employ your bitch arse for 5 years easy.

accept that you are a fking pauper batting above his league and move on.
ediat forming detective

small wonder you have never amounted to anything and never will
copious lack of matter between your ears

be warned.

respect yourself and let this go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
thelastorca:

ornicus here.

i am once again in gbagada. for all the BS spouted here - ubers are NOT hard to find.

i suggest you get off my diick before i give you a proper fking beatdown that will make you run to the mods like a crybaby

I worked in a major [/b]downstream[b] company for 14 years. i have no need to lie about things like vehicle ownership

my PFA is 10 times that 2m you are carrying on your head for loans and whatnot. if i was to use the PFA with treasury bills, the return would still be more than your crummy 2m. if i was to use it in combination with my severance, i would employ your bitch arse for 5 years easy.

ediat forming detective

be warned.

I knew you operated from festac under bridge.you just implicated yourself.empty barrel.im this, I'm that,we all know what that means;lies. I was honest to declare my PFA balance because I was hoping for a deal. But you,you'll rather steal people's cars through photos.misreprentation is a serious crime if you don't know.
You want to beat me? It seems you're tired of living. All these agbero talk is a pointer to the fact the you're a lowlife.your parents were not middle class, they didn't have any class at all.its evident in your behaviour. You were raised under the downstream sector of festac bridge for 14 years. If you're as fortunate a you want us to believe,why are you classless,baying like a donkey over a #2500 trip that was not contracted? Who did you offend? Next time you threaten me with a beatdown,you'll be having your monthly menstruations thru your nose.i guarantee it if we ever meet.lowlife, lying leprechaun

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
thelastorca:

ornicus here.

I worked in a major downstream company for 14 years. i have no need to lie about things like vehicle ownership

ediat forming detective

be warned.

You actually do not behave as someone that has 2% of what you put up there.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
kodred:

how would you know - like attracts like. face your fellow hustlers - i face my fellow oil workers
show me your friend and i will tell you who your are
you are eherbal's friend - which says enough tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
thelastorca:

how would you know - like attracts like. face your fellow hustlers - i face my fellow oil workers

Lol clown!

What friends do you have? The ones that are pitying your life and paying for your uber trip?

Ignorant guy!

Every HUSTLER has a payday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
eherbal:
I knew you operated from festac under bridge.you just implicated yourself.empty barrel.im this, I'm that,we all know what that means;lies. I was honest to declare my PFA balance because I was hoping for a deal. But you,you'll rather steal people's cars through photos.misreprentation is a serious crime if you don't know.
You want to beat me? It seems you're tired of living. All these agbero talk is a pointer to the fact the you're a lowlife.your parents were not middle class, they didn't have any class at all.its evident in your behaviour. You were raised under the downstream sector of festac bridge for 14 years. If you're as fortunate a you want us to believe,why are you classless,baying like a donkey over a #2500 trip that was not contracted? Who did you offend? Next time you threaten me with a beatdown,you'll be having your monthly menstruations thru your nose.i guarantee it if we ever meet.lowlife, lying leprechaun

why are you projecting?

why are you so slow in responding?

oh yes, that lack of brain matter

or did you perhaps eventually sell one of your organs

you think everyone is like a cheap civil servant, looking for where to steal? i am sure if we investigate, we will find you do uber on company time.
small wonder you are so ethically challenged

enjoy todays uber receipt tongue

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
kodred:

Lol clown!

What friends do you have? The ones that are pitying your life and paying for your uber trip?

Ignorant guy!

Every HUSTLER has a payday
lol.we knew all along

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
thelastorca:

why are you projecting?

why are you so slow in responding?

oh yes, that lack of brain matter

or did you perhaps eventually sell one of your organs

you think everyone is like a cheap civil servant, looking for where to steal? i am sure if we investigate, we will find you do uber on company time.
small wonder you are so ethically challenged
this was not the response I was expecting.youre withering out boy.dying a slow death.youve been demystified.youre NOTHING. A tabula Rasa. We forgive your parents for forcing you on us. Now rest in peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
eherbal:
this was not the response I was expecting.youre withering out boy.dying a slow death.youve been demystified.youre NOTHING. A tabula Rasa. We forgive your parents for forcing you on us. Now rest in peace.

pele o.
wasted education, wasted career. waste of a human being cheesy cheesy
you can't even troll competently
is there anything you are good for?
o yes stalking tongue
even to employ you as driver sef dey fear me. you're the sort of bum who will go haywire if put behind the wheel of a good car
i don arrive - everybody for road clear cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
kodred:

Exactly, that post don cast him. His crave for attention doesn't behoove the class he claims.

Let's just move on from this issue and stop quoting him for sanity to reign here. It is already becoming exchange of bants and insults.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Guys, please where on the island can I do Uber inspection aside from Cars45?

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
peeps4u:

Exactly, that post don cast him. His crave for attention doesn't behoove the class he claims.

Let's just move on from this issue and stop quoting him for sanity to reign here. It is already becoming exchange of bants and insults.

when i want your attention, i use uber.
thats is where my need for your áttention ends

i have repeatedly told you and your crew of empty minds - GET OFF MY DIICK. but you cannot. after a few hours, you will still drag me into your mentions tongue

face your miserable existence where justifying duplicity is the norm - and where all partners, employers and customers are all selfish, wicked people to be swindled.

but it is too hard for you to do.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2019

thelastorca
EHerbal

#cyberpeace

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
eherbal:

This is brutality

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

thelastorca
EHerbal

#cyberpeace

chai.just having fun ni.e pain me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
This issue has taken like 6pages. When una no be woman? Why don't we settle this by providing location and we all meet? Settle this like real men!

I'm game! In fact I will let you choose the location

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

thelastorca
EHerbal

#cyberpeace

abeg tell these baggers to get off my mentions.

it is not that hard.

smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teeebest(m): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hi Ehailers, I started this biz recently and I only do weekends for now. This fare adjustment on Uber happens to me almost every weekend. On Saturday, I took a rider from Magodo to Isolo at 2300. Just for me to get a message that the fare has been reviewed to 1760. Na like this una dey do am?

2. Is there a way to integrate Google map into that uber map. Uber map is so annoying and confusing for me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
eherbal:
chai.just having fun ni.e pain me grin

Hope your car is okay now?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
mrjaydee:
Why don't we settle this by providing location and we all meet? Settle this like real men!

I'm game! In fact I will let you choose the location

Anything less than this.... I won't dignify no mention to anyone on this yeyeness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
deedee44:

You mean you end the trip after starting? Because that's the only legit way to know your rider's destination, or you would ask rider for destination? Remember that's against Uber's rules and regulations too just like asking for a trip to be done offline. Whichever one it is, you've gone against Uber's directives thereby committing an offense that suits you, so why frown at others for committing an offense that suits them just because its different from yours grin
The same thing goes for Mr holiness working upstream, everybody is a sinner, but not everybody will commit the same sin as yours so dont criticize. Leave that for he who has no sins

Let's not try to be holier than the Pope. In my hey days, I never ask riders for destination unless it is night; say from 8:00pm; because of security.

If during the day I accept a trip and I start the trip and see a destination I don't like, say, Ijebu Ode, I will simply apologize to the rider and tell him or her I can't go. I will tell the rider I am about to cancel the trip so you can request another car and also let the rider know he or she can sit in my car with the AC running until the requested car comes.

In this, I have not cheated the Uber or Bolt platform in any way, which is the point Ornicus was making. We shouldn't cheat the platforms.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
deedee44:

As if they would listen, some have tried but failed. In Nigeria, it is always all man for himself because no one really cares about anyone without caring about themselves first

Then we should leave their platforms for them.

Or who still uses NITEL today?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Moso(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
VERY SHARP TOKUNBO Toyota Camry 2006 MODEL WITH NO SINGLE ISSUE,
PRICE: 1.5m
CALL/WHATSAPP: 08100896751
OWNER NEEDS money urgently

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
teeebest:
Hi Ehailers, I started this biz recently and I only do weekends for now. This fare adjustment on Uber happens to me almost every weekend. On Saturday, I took a rider from Magodo to Isolo at 2300. Just for me to get a message that the fare has been reviewed to 1760. Na like this una dey do am?

2. Is there a way to integrate Google map into that uber map. Uber map is so annoying and confusing for me.
grin grin

On the uber map go to app settings and select google map ,
On the uber map,click navigate..when u are on a trip ,it will automatically open Google map

Eg. Flee from Huber map,e dey cause commotion between driver and riders,maybe na y dem adjust ur fare,huber map don carry u turn rider round

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
peeps4u:

Hope your car is okay now?
thanks for asking bro.it remains just one last detail.he insist on repairing everything.EVERYTHINGgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
thelastorca:

This one he's operating with a new account.
It's like someone has been banned oh!!

Pope please come and tell us how to dictate a banned somebory. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
eherbal:
thanks for asking bro.it remains just one last detail.he insist on repairing everything.EVERYTHINGgrin
God will continue to bless Gazzuzz. He surprised me with that gesture.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
eherbal:

I don't understand.
1 Was he your employee?
2 how did you sack him without saying anythingundecided

I own the car he was using ...So in that your little toy brain of yours, I was working for him

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
donfortune48:

This one he's operating with a new account.
It's like someone has been banned oh!!

Pope please come and tell us how to dictate a banned somebory. grin
Why won't he be banned when he is uncultured.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
peeps4u:

Haba bro. Is he the same person?
I dont know o but since that's how that one too came, besides this person said cars available but sent several pictures of only one car

(1) (2) (3) ... (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) ... (5710) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Doris4ever(m), AlNur and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.