Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4825302 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) ... (5709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
peeps4u:

God will continue to bless Gazzuzz. He surprised me with that gesture.
when at his auto shop,I kept trying to se seer if it was not a dream.no catch.no terms. nothing.im grateful,happy and glad.words just don't cut it. smiley

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
dru23:

I own the car he was using ...So in that your little toy brain of yours, I was working for him
No! You didn't employ him. He rents your car and pays you TOKEN for using your tool.
Or have you forgotten that "rentals" is used when having the e-hailing contract, literally, he is not your employee.
Or will you say that in the USA that you "claimed to be", renting a car means they are employing you when you do that?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Most of this moniker's posts were deleted so I advise everyone to be careful dealing with him.
I'm not calling anyone a scammer please, but just a note of warning.

chijioker:
Dolphin Transport Limited is recruiting for drivers with UBER/TAXIFY (Bolt) experience who can work under a hire purchase agreement as drivers for our company. We have an organized method of operation and we require smart and intelligent drivers .

Job Title: COMPANY DRIVER PARTNER (Hire Purchase Plan)

The drivers will be tasked with the responsibility of the vehicle being in their care. The vehicle maintenance amongst other things will be the responsibility of the Driver.

Qualifications
*Must be resident of Lagos and its environs
*Must  have Valid Nigerian drivers license
*Must have UBER/TAXIFY (Bolt) experience
*Must be willing to make N150,000 down payment as security deposit.
*Verifiable work history over the last 6 months
*Must be backed by a verifiable guarantor
*Good oral and written communication skills
*Strong work ethic.

Applicants who fit these criteria should send their cv to tbonita212@gmail.com

Only candidates who fit the profile will be considered and contacted. Interview date can be flexible and will be communicated if shortlisted.

For more information please call: +234-8167-5719-29

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
dru23:

I own the car he was using ...So in that your little toy brain of yours, I was working for him
dru is back and stupid as usual grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabeni(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
I just installed a Tokunbo engine to my o3 corolla but my Brake pedal has been very hard since then and the vehicle/engine itself misfires
Note: everything was working perfectly before I changed The Engine only that the former engine was over consuming Oil.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
nitigriti:

Let's not try to be holier than the Pope. In my hey days, I never ask riders for destination unless it is night; say from 8:00pm; because of security.

If during the day I accept a trip and I start the trip and see a destination I don't like, say, Ijebu Ode, I will simply apologize to the rider and tell him or her I can't go. I will tell the rider I am about to cancel the trip so you can request another car and also let the rider know he or she can sit in my car with the AC running until the requested car comes.

In this, I have not cheated the Uber or Bolt platform in any way, which is the point Ornicus was making. We shouldn't cheat the platforms.

So which is better?

Ask for destination and decide what to do on time,

or waste rider's precious time (who's Probably late for a meeting/flight) by first driving down for minutes wasting fuel, then spend several minutes requesting and waiting for another ride (who will probably also cancel and request another like you did), and also making rider go through the stress of getting refunds from uber which may come later than when rider needs it.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
nitigriti:

Then we should leave their platforms for them.

Or who still uses NITEL today?
This is Nigeria, where options are limited, so we find a way to survive instead of leaving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
eherbal:
thanks for asking bro.it remains just one last detail.he insist on repairing everything.EVERYTHINGgrin
He's like that grin. Its either all or nothing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
deedee44:

So which is better?

Ask for destination and decide what to do on time,

or waste rider's precious time (who's Probably late for a meeting/flight) by first driving down for minutes wasting fuel, then spend several minutes requesting and waiting for another ride (who will probably also cancel and request another like you did), and also making rider go through the stress of getting refunds from uber which may come later than when rider needs it.

I don't understand your point. Both of us seem to be flogging a dead horse.

Let's allow the horse rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
eherbal:
when at his auto shop,I kept trying to se seer if it was not a dream.no catch.no terms. nothing.im grateful,happy and glad.words just don't cut it. smiley
That is the difference between empty barrels and the real big men. One speaks with big loud mouth while the other speaks with action

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teeebest(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
stacyadams:
grin grin

On the uber map go to app settings and select google map ,
On the uber map,click navigate..when u are on a trip ,it will automatically open Google map

Eg. Flee from Huber map,e dey cause commotion between driver and riders,maybe na y dem adjust ur fare,huber map don carry u turn rider round

LOL. God bless you Boss!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
dru23:

The rented apartment you're staying, if your landlord decides to stop renting out his apartment to you, would you say your landlord sacked you?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
nitigriti:

Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
mabeni:
I just installed a Tokunbo engine to my o3 corolla but my Brake pedal has been very hard since then and the vehicle/engine itself misfires
Note: everything was working perfectly before I changed The Engine only that the former engine was over consuming Oil.

What's this corolla with oil consumption?

I've heard a lot of people saying the problem of oil consumption is common with corolla.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
donfortune48:

This one he's operating with a new account.
It's like someone has been banned oh!!

Pope please come and tell us how to dictate a banned somebory. grin

grin grin make una leave me o, they banned me because of him, I wasn't the one even having issue wit him... I just wasn't down with him saying someone will remain a driver forever. Right now I have a target to meet, I don't even have power for all this back and fort tug war, its a cold world out there, Every man have to watch out for his investment as long as you have you conscience intact, it makes no sense getting home at night and feel so useless cos u are working to uber/taxify standard, there's no standard in the first place, we all had our own share of bad and painful day on this job. I'll never forget that girl I carried from ikotun to magodo and she was shouting speed! Speed!! If the man leave the hotel I won't pay you, I even talk to the man when will got stuck in traffic and as well doing formula 1 on a free way, end trip saw 1k, the idiat throw 1k on me and say its her lucky day grin

Nitigriti said he will start trip and if its not favourable he won't go? I pray you don't jam rider or riders that senior you, that Ikorodu/Sango otta, you shall reach dia. You further say somethings around 8pm you don't do this or that, life is relative and will must learn to tolerate others, if yours start by 8pm (no one made the law for u), someone own starts by 6am. That's life, live and let's live

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
eherbal:
dru is back and stupid as usual grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
deedee44:

The rented apartment you're staying, if your landlord decides to stop renting out his apartment to you, would you say your landlord sacked you?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
dru23:

This is how you respond when you know you're busted grin cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
peeps4u:

What's this corolla with oil consumption?

I've heard a lot of people saying the problem of oil consumption is common with corolla.

Corolla does not have oil consumption.....unless that corolla, like any other Nigeria car out there ***cough**** and **** cough again **** has been using the ever popular Nigeria famous oil 20w50.. Than chances are the corolla engine is on its last leg... my theory is to start with the oil the corolla has been using . Than check for oil leaks . Than check the pcv valves .....before any final conclusion is made..
The only reason this people are saying Corolla has oil consumption issues is through abuse. Or better yet bad owners.... Now some Camry 07 and 08 do have oil consumption issue .. It is well known fact, the exact year again is 07 and 08 , I read it somewhere months ago...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
deedee44:

This is how you respond when you know you're busted grin cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
brogxy:

No! You didn't employ him. He rents your car and pays you TOKEN for using your tool.
Or have you forgotten that "rentals" is used when having the e-hailing contract, literally, he is not your employee.
Or will you say that in the USA that you "claimed to be", renting a car means they are employing you when you do that?

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
dru23:

same to you.so predictable.welcome back bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
eherbal:
same to you.so predictable.welcome back bro

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
pope191:

grin grin make una leave me o, they banned me because of him, I wasn't the one even having issue wit him... I just wasn't down with him saying someone will remain a driver forever. Right now I have a target to meet, I don't even have power for all this back and fort tug war, its a cold world out there, Every man have to watch out for his investment as long as you have you conscience intact, it makes no sense getting home at night and feel so useless cos u are working to uber/taxify standard, there's no standard in the first place, we all had our own share of bad and painful day on this job. I'll never forget that girl I carried from ikotun to magodo and she was shouting speed! Speed!! If the man leave the hotel I won't pay you, I even talk to the man when will got stuck in traffic and as well doing formula 1 on a free way, end trip saw 1k, the idiat throw 1k on me and say its her lucky day grin

Nitigriti said he will start trip and if its not favourable he won't go? I pray you don't jam rider or riders that senior you, that Ikorodu/Sango otta, you shall reach dia. You further say somethings around 8pm you don't do this or that, life is relative and will must learn to tolerate others, if yours start by 8pm (no one made the law for u), someone own starts by 6am. That's life, live and let's live
dem don get pope no be small grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
nitigriti:

Let's not try to be holier than the Pope. In my hey days, I never ask riders for destination unless it is night; say from 8:00pm; because of security.

If during the day I accept a trip and I start the trip and see a destination I don't like, say, Ijebu Ode, I will simply apologize to the rider and tell him or her I can't go. I will tell the rider I am about to cancel the trip so you can request another car and also let the rider know he or she can sit in my car with the AC running until the requested car comes.

In this, I have not cheated the Uber or Bolt platform in any way, which is the point Ornicus was making. We shouldn't cheat the platforms.

lol. I'm sorry but this does not make sense. The strategy seem worse. You are obviously doing the same thing as others but with a more complicated approach. Except the driver forgets to ask, only then can this be applied. It comes with a cost, embarrassing yourself before a rider, having to plead for his or her understanding and bearing the cost of starting a trip that you were not paid for. The environment we live in demands you ASk where a rider is going before pick up or before starting a trip. Even though I don't do it all the time, especially in the early morning hours. It's one risk that is avoidable. End of story.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epeke1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hello,
I am an experienced uber/Taxify driver seeking a car to drive in Lagos.
Kindly reach me on 08062115779
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabeni(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
How much does this brake power booster for 03 corolla?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
mabeni:

come for a free fix . Expires on friday

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Oga Gazzuzz sir, can I bring my 09 Corolla toks??...has check engine light on.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
nitigriti:

The dead horse here should be Octopus.
But it has refused to die and rest in peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabeni(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

thanks sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Gazzuzz for nairaland associate Director.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) ... (5709) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Doris4ever(m), northbird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.