Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4853761 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) ... (5716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
calabardick:

They should better read and learn, in as much as I don't trouble you, you've no right to trouble me, if you try it na 3MB I'll end your trip, treat your fvckup and kick you out of my car. Uber have authorise us to abort any idiotic trip.

I see one lowlife punk downgrading drivers because he feels he's working with a heavenly downstream or whatever.
I personally work with an upstream - E & P (Automation Engineer, studied and certified in Brazil ), works offshore (2 weeks in/out). I resigned from a reputable military service to further my studies. Instead of staying idle I decide to romance uber, it's fun and stressful out there, it resets my brain as well.

Driving with uber have expose me to both angels and demons, it really shaped my life in so many ways, I've learned a lot.

Drivers deserves to be respected, it's not easy.

On Friday I picked one nasty lady that was insulting and commanding me to drive like James Bond, I ignored her and she tapped my shoulder from behind and said "mr. Man I'm talking to you", I didn't say anything and she began ranting, I ignored her. According to airtel THAT THING DEY PAIN.

When we get to Blenco she mannerlessly asked me to stop for her to shop, and I did.
She get inside, I followed her, we shopped at the end of the shopping I purposely stood behind her, my items were 10x more than what she picked and she asked me who I am, I humbly showed her my IDs when we entered the car, that's when sudden humility overshadowed her she now switched to the front seat, I ended the trip there, gave her a free ride to gulf at lakowe, without collecting a kobo from her for the entire ride.
When she asked me why I offer her a free ride, I told her UBER DRIVERS AREN'T POOR.

She called around 11pm, I didn't pick her call, she dropped a message [just checking on you]

I use iPad for uber, fuuuck CEOs

Most drivers dont know how to identify a$$ holes and treat them accordingly. I know how to put a$$ holes in their place grin and if you are a correct person you go enjoy riding with me.

Next time Please collect your money wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
okiyi:

This looks like a Benz...Is this the ride you use on Uber?

Yes man Mercedes Benz C class

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
calabardick:

They should better read and learn, in as much as I don't trouble you, you've no right to trouble me, if you try it na 3MB I'll end your trip, treat your fvckup and kick you out of my car. Uber have authorise us to abort any idiotic trip.

I see one lowlife punk downgrading drivers because he feels he's working with a heavenly downstream or whatever.
I personally work with an upstream - E & P (Automation Engineer, studied and certified in Brazil ), works offshore (2 weeks in/out). I resigned from a reputable military service to further my studies. Instead of staying idle I decide to romance uber, it's fun and stressful out there, it resets my brain as well.

Driving with uber have expose me to both angels and demons, it really shaped my life in so many ways, I've learned a lot.

Drivers deserves to be respected, it's not easy.

On Friday I picked one nasty lady that was insulting and commanding me to drive like James Bond, I ignored her and she tapped my shoulder from behind and said "mr. Man I'm talking to you", I didn't say anything and she began ranting, I ignored her. According to airtel THAT THING DEY PAIN.

When we get to Blenco she mannerlessly asked me to stop for her to shop, and I did.
She get inside, I followed her, we shopped at the end of the shopping I purposely stood behind her, my items were 10x more than what she picked and she asked me who I am, I humbly showed her my IDs when we entered the car, that's when sudden humility overshadowed her she now switched to the front seat, I ended the trip there, gave her a free ride to gulf at lakowe, without collecting a kobo from her for the entire ride.
When she asked me why I offer her a free ride, I told her UBER DRIVERS AREN'T POOR.

She called around 11pm, I didn't pick her call, she dropped a message [just checking on you]

I use iPad for uber, fuuuck CEOs

She's a dick and deserved to be knocked down a peg

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
pope191:

Boss where did u burst out form? You r just bursting my bubbles on a suck monday morning of finding myself in Ayobo grin exploration is the way we grow, this job gave me that, makes me feel like I've been to the end of the world and back... Lekki used to be the height of d world, probably still before giving into driving, but on the second tot I ask myself, what's in lekki? The only effect I'm having now is dealing with the female folks around me, I find it hard to argue with them, like our sense of reasoning doesn't flow in same direction... I just feel like do what you want to do, take what you want, its before that I can argue and stand my ground, but now the energy is not just dia, I look more than talk.

My brother, Lekki women are something else. My eyes have seen what my mouth couldn't utter.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
2007 Toyota Corolla for HP. Call 08034895737 for more details
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
radautoworks:

Aunty Randu. why dick na. she is a pussssy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
radautoworks:

She's even better than most ladies we encounter on this job regularly.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
okiyi:

The positive side is that u're halfway into the 20 trip/3% service charge target in just a day

My Oga, i did 13 trips yesterday though they were short trips and grossed 10k, i was pissed off because my darling Taxify usually gives me long trips, with just 4 or 5 trips, i would have made that amount.
So today i have done another 7 trips, fares better than yesterday, that's 20 trips already.
Will i get a notification about the reduced commission (3 %) or Sundays don't count for a new week trip count? or should i write them to ask how its done?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
Freshprince91:

My Oga, i did 13 trips yesterday though they were short trips and grossed 10k, i was pissed off because my darling Taxify usually gives me long trips, with just 4 or 5 trips, i would have made that amount.
So today i have done another 7 trips, fares better than yesterday, that's 20 trips already.
Will i get a notification about the reduced commission (3 %) or Sundays don't count for a new week trip count? or should i write them to ask how its done?

You're almost there bro.
It's remaining just 13trips to activate your 3% bonus commission.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Is it only me abi wetin?

No trip since 6pm

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timifakay(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Who knows what the Hexagon on Bolt mean?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tol8u: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=radautoworks post=83520994][/quote]

grin grin
Lmao at monkey and peanuts.
I drive a 2008 Civic and I use the castrol 5W20.
I feel excited every time I do an oil change - feels like a brand new car- psychology though- it’s all in my head -
I do the oil change after 4K miles

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Taymi: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good evening guys. My brother just started the Uber business.
The price on the rider’s app is higher than that of the rider, why is this so please

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=Dovehorizon post=83517897]@Radautos and Gazzuzz, pls one of you should help this young man, possibly tell him parts to buy and also attach a little service fee to it.

Dont give up Bruv, you certainly gonna breakthrough this obstacle...

[b]Thanks so much for the heads up sir!
I gave up two weeks ago but when i thought about all the debts i incurred on that Evil Spirit Ford vehicle and how to repay them, i spoke to my brother and he gave me his car to run around for few weeks .
GAZZUZ told me to check in at Ojuelegba but my toiling there for over a week hasn't yield any result on the fuel pump.
Resumed back to the grind yesterday but Uber are so notorious with their short short trips (200 -450 naira trips), very annoying seeing that on my earnings! It's been interesting so far even though i don't like the earnings despite putting in more hours than i used to on taxify .
Another interesting aspect is : the trips are back to back on uber, i don't get to stay in a place more than 5 minutes before request comes in and i have completed 20 trips between yesterday and today.

This is what this thread is made for, cheering each other when we're down and nudging ourselves up not some condescending belittling comments .

[/b]

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Taymi:
The price on the rider’s app is higher than that of the rider, why is this so please

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
timifakay:
No be only one road enter market cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tol8u: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
calabardick:

Yeah, it's expensive, I buy from them

Yeah me too. How often do you do your oil change ?
What car?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
donfortune48:

You're almost there bro.
It's remaining just 13trips to activate your 3% bonus commission.

Bless you bro!
Enjoying 1.7x surge from Ikoyi to ilupeju, inside traffic. Rider dey snore for back seat, i dey play Sam Smith (How do you sleep) dey use am curse the dealer wey buy the Ford Mondeo Evil Spirit .
As i dey now, na house get me as i dey so, make i drop rider for ilupeju slide enter Maryland.
Yansh don dey pain me. grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timifakay(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

No be only one road enter market cheesy

Nah so

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
timifakay:

Nah so
I think that hexagon means there are more riders in that area.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Freshprince91:

Bless you bro!
Enjoying 1.7x surge from Ikoyi to ilupeju, inside traffic. Rider dey snore for back seat, i dey play Sam Smith (How do you sleep) dey use am curse the dealer wey buy the Ford Mondeo Evil Spirit .
As i dey now, na house get me as i dey so, make i drop rider for ilupeju slide enter Maryland.
Yansh don dey pain me. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timifakay(m): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

I think that hexagon means there are more riders in that area.

I suspect so too... But usually around areas prone to heavy traffic or bad road...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
timifakay:

It's means there are more riders and less drivers in that area. It's what we usually call SURGE

if you find yourself in that hexagon, any request that you will have something like 1.1X, 1.2X...till 2.0X and more depending on how RED the hexagon means. This means that the rider's fee will be multiplied by 1.1 or 1.2 or others, as the case may be

Also, if you find yourself in a location different from the surge, don't chase it. It's most likely to disappear, and besides, Bolt cannot be trusted, unlike Uber

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good evening elders in the Ehailing line... How many platform (Uber, Bolt, Taxify, etc) are advisable for one to operate on and what is the ideal way to merge them in order to make profit from them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
suco01:

Aunty Randu. why dick na. she is a pussssy

No, don't insult the pumpum LMAO

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
radautoworks:

No, don't insult the pumpum LMAO

Feminism.
smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
donfortune48:

Feminism.
smiley smiley

Who is Femi? wink

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
radautoworks:

Who is Femi? wink

A Yoruba Princess.
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Taymi: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Taymi:

I mean after a trip the total amount on the driver’s page is different from that of the rider and that of the rider is higher

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
ajoks533:
Good evening elders in the Ehailing line... How many platform (Uber, Bolt, Taxify, etc) are advisable for one to operate on and what is the ideal way to merge them in order to make profit from them.

Bolt/taxify same thing. Uber to meet premium riders but few times u meet the regular, bolt/taxify more of regular folks some few times premium riders. Bolt to get out of ghettos like agege ejigbo akute etc. Uber back to back trips on the island. Taxify will also give u trips back to back though. Taxify night crawlers use it alot like olosho etc. So mix the two to your advantage

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
nitigriti:

Work is fine jare. Don't mind me, I can be obstinate like that.

If you are free one of these days, just PM me, we can hook up. Office is around Adekunle, Yaba. I always hang out at E-Center after work so I don't have to drive in traffic.

At least both of us will have a chance to eat suya and drink beer and laugh at my foolishness.
Me nko grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
tojahh:

Omg. Onircus! What's this na? I've picked an exec! Yes and Executive of a blue chip company with over 300 staff only in Lagos. The man sat in the front seat and his secretary (Male) was asked to sit at the back.
Baba was just making official calls and getting jobs done as we drove about. Even when the map took me to a different place, the man didn't complain, he just said be observant and careful... These things are treacherous!

Bros.. No be only you dey work for blue chip company, no be only you sabi Big men, no be only you sabi executives. Don't argue this, I'll tell you a thing. On Saturday the CEO of Pinehurst Luxuries and Homes was in my car even when the car was misfiring he stayed with me till I managed to get him to his destination (Card Trip).
Big men dont complain or talk too much, that's how we separate the real ones from the wannabes grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) ... (5716) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.