Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745458 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2017
Let's move lagos guys
How will I be at admiralty way and be getting request at jakande?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2017
Na only me dey lekki why na
Una dey fear small rain
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2017
darmilolah:

I understand you bro. Let it go. Romeo is our man now.

You all should go and belong to a group. A shake up is coming soon.
that's true. Romeo is our man now. Please what shake up? Give us hints.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2017
yet to start.

but by the end of this week.......

watch this space cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2017
Uber reduced fares...Romeo3 cheered them
Reasonable people protested .... Romeo3 abused them says they are lazy

Romeo3 represents the those who did not allow us to protest the exploitation of Uber,

Romeo3:
you don't get me still do you?

it has never been about the driver. how many riders will agree to pay 2200 when they can pay 1600?

is taxify more concerned about their drivers and not riders who would bring in the money?

what happens to the drivers who troop in, when riders boycott taxify?

Pls think.

Romeo3:
It's just a matter of time before the number of drivers on taxify outnumber riders...

people only take taxify as 2nd option. and what happens when 2nd option increases it's fares?

your guess is as good as mine.

Romeo3:
their business model is not sustainable in the long run.

Uber owns majority of riders and with the stupid increase taxify just did they nailed their own coffin cos uber now became more attractive to riders who are the spine of the business.

taxify drivers are mostly uber rejects. that isn't changing in a long time.

Romeo3:
taxify has no balls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolakreations(f): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2017
Someone should pleases help me with the eBook . Biolamotunde64@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Romeo3 represents the those who did not allow us to protest the exploitation of Uber,

you have to post all my posts so people who are looking at you will get the full picture. stop being selective..

get busy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolakreations(f): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2017
Biolamotunde64@yahoo.com

OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Wouldn't mind your email either.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
entparrot:
A lot of driver's underestimated taxify growth, b4 we are begging people to switch off Uber, now no need begging, everybody is switching to taxify, including almighty uber number 1 Partner Romeo 3.

Drivers that can't see beyond their noise you mean? I have been with Taxify since their first month.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Breakfast time...
So far...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baruwaaaaa(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
please who knows if taxify office will be opened today at providence,want to check if i can go for inspection at either yaba or alapere
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hello everyone, hope the weekend was good.
The "GUIDE TO UBER" ebook, was initially made available for free, but now goes at a really small token.
If you are interested in buying, i would be glad to send a copy to you.
You get 24 hrs support from me till your vehicle gets to 50 trips on Uber, upon purchasing a copy. Which means you can call me at anytime if you need additional information on Uber.
Please "mention" me, call or WhatsApp.
My phone number is in my signature.
Thanks and Cheers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nelton(m): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Bro all that is in the past now, let's move on please.
OlugbengaE:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Guccigucci(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
ogunvic41:
Breakfast time...
So far...

My boss i jst wan start o ..it's bin a cold Monday morning
Waiting for my rider

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
ogunvic41:
Breakfast time... So far...
bad guy.
will go online soon.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
ogunvic41:
Breakfast time...
So far...
Using style to motivate everybody since 1942.
Great job sir.
Your work ethic makes hardwork look like soft work, like it's a day at the park.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
ShegsA:
Oga Gazzuzz, abeg I need to do a thorough check on my Corolla 2003. I don't seem to understand it's behavior especially with the AC. Pls when can I come around?

Thanks.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Good afternoon guys let's move lagos

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hello all. I don't know what's happening. Taxify paid me 1575 as bonus. After completing over 30 trips for last week. Is this d same everywhere?
Please I need advise
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
net7777:
Hello all. I don't know what's happening. Taxify paid me 1575 as bonus. Is this d same everywhere?
after making 9trips today dey ll give u 1570 bonus
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
I don't understand. I mean for last week's bonus...
I was paid 1575...
ga1ba2003:
after making 9trips today dey ll give u 1570 bonus
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Me too was paid 1570 as bonus. Have they stopped the 20, 30 and 40 trips bonus. I did 40 trips and don't know if d promo is still on.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dollabiz: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Using style to motivate everybody since 1942.
Great job sir.
Your work ethic makes hardwork look like soft work, like it's a day at the park.
TNX sir...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Romeo3:
bad guy.

will go online soon.
Na 150k this week o bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Guccigucci:

My boss i jst wan start o ..it's bin a cold Monday morning
Waiting for my rider
U don't like working daily. Its good o but me no get another job than driving
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Work still in progress

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Busy reading comments, chilling at ladipo with spare parts seller

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
skongiano:
Hello House,

I would like to put my car on either the Uber or Taxify platform. Please I need your candid advice.......should I do Taxify or Uber? I equally need savvy tips that would guarantee me high earnings

Your anticipated contributions are immensely appreciated.

Kind regards
To get maximum profit do both Uber and taxify.
You can reach me on WhatsApp to sign up on Uber 08020746629
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
protocol:
Work still in progress
Well-done bro... I was the only in lekki this morning...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
cuteguy201:
Okay Boss.

New updated copy sent to your email, sir.
Enjoy the read.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
blackylola:
Busy reading comments, chilling at ladipo with spare parts seller
Bro I dey ladipo

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.