Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4741997 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
Chuwaa:

Na God's grace person need to drive in this city, the little 2,500 I collect every morning this week going to Ikeja from the island has been canceled out. On Thursday night, a tyre flew from the opposite lane on 3MB, hit a BRT beside me, went back to the median and came at me. My front bumper is a write off. Almost 50k to buy a new bumper and fix the issues. Thank God I didn't climb the Tyre and it didn't hit the windscreen, nor damage the headlamp.

Sorry man

The day my tyre burst untop 3MB na that day I know say God dey. I thank God I no dey run even on 3MB highest ma 70km. I wondered what would have happened.

Thank God no bodily casualty. Bumper be fixed and Monday will turn the week good for y'all.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
tojahh:

Sorry man

The day my tyre burst untop 3MB na that day I know say God dey. I thank God I no dey run even on 3MB highest ma 70km. I wondered what would have happened.

Thank God no bodily casualty. Bumper be fixed and Monday will turn the week good for y'all.
@bold this is a very good habit O
If person speed no pass 80km, one can control d vehicle most times in untoward situations
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Rubbiish:

@bold this is a very good habit O
If person speed no pass 80km, one can control d vehicle most times in untoward situations

Bros... If even I dey travel, I no dey pass 100k no matter the car or free road.

My brother will always say "Egbon you no fit drive follow convoy o" I tell am okay yea I no fit drive follow convoy. Any other thing? grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
adsmaster:
What a day, things started on a wrong note but boy it's all turning around for good.

Bolt app is one sensitive app, any network/data problem the app will just malfunction. Took a trip from Greenville estate to church bishop oko-oba road when I end trip 1300 naira, I want to cry.

I noticed it that the app us not reading at chevron did all I could had to tell the rider say my app not working oh, that hope they checked estimate before they booked they said yes. At the end we used it but they opted for the lowest fare form the estimate, Las Las the commission bolt suppose collect will make up for it. I later took them from that oko-oba to shonibare estate which the app didn't misbehave, just got another trip from here to VI on uber estimate is showing 200-2650

Were you able to complete your 20 trips yesterday?
Bolt have been sending me on silly errands since morning (Maryland - Isaac Jones ikeja & local airport (no return trip from there) 4 times i have done that nonsense.
Na house i dey now..
I go try see if their madness don stop for evening and the annoying thing is : the entire 5k trips are all card trips because I dey owe them 2700 naira for commission.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Freshprince91:

Bolt have been sending me on silly errands since morning (Maryland - Isaac Jones ikeja & local airport (no return trip from there) 4 times i have done that nonsense.
Na house i dey now..
I go try see if their madness don stop for evening and the annoying thing is : the entire 5k trips are all card trips because I dey owe them 2700 naira for commission.

Bolt can b funny sha, when I'm on 19th trip, I didnt even see any trip flash... Just waiting to see d magic

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
pope191:

Bolt can b funny sha, when I'm on 19th trip, I didnt even see any trip flash... Just waiting to see d magic

Baba, i hail you o.
Work dull for my side since yesterday, i did only 3 trips and went home, woke up early today to better my lot but Bolt are messing with themselves not me.
I go put on my App around 5pm, if I see any ikeja or annoying 500 naira trip again. Na till next week Monday be that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
A day well spent with about 4hrs driving time left.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
Freshprince91:

Baba, i hail you o.
Work dull for my side since yesterday, i did only 3 trips and went home, woke up early today to better my lot but Bolt are messing with themselves not me.
I go put on my App around 5pm, if I see any ikeja or annoying 500 naira trip again. Na till next week Monday be that.

My God pass dem, nah never say never, we just have to keep pushing. Yet to get home since yesterday.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
Freshprince91:

Na house i dey now..
for where. Today naaa both of my app I put on, nay one way trip enter naaa him I dey do but today bolt take style win uber for trips shaaaa.like these I dey rest for orchid road Ikota side, these days naaaa "surulere" be the code now anything wet come out after partner money I take am like that because I notice all these target ginger, I must make 30k like my partner etcccccccc...... Naaaaa body go finally hear am. Man is just short changing ones health for cash.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
O-cab to replace O-bus?

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
timilehing:
O-cab to replace O-bus?

They will actually give Uber/Bolt a run for their money because the O-Everything brand has built a solid market base here in the metropolis.
They came in with big capital so branding and awareness campaigns would be a piece of cake.. Watch how drivers will clinged to em. Me in particular.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
pope191:

My God pass dem, nah never say never, we just have to keep pushing. Yet to get home since yesterday.

Pope the official driver of the month (Uber and Taxify thread, Nairaland Branch).

Baba you go buy us drink for Quilox this December no doubt. Make I iron my agbada grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
tojahh:

They will actually give Uber/Bolt a run for their money because the O-Everything brand has built a solid market base here in the metropolis.
They came in with big capital so branding and awareness campaigns would be a piece of cake.. Watch how drivers will clinged to em. Me in particular.

The question on my mind is what will the fares be like?

With the way everyone is reducing fares, I hope theirs won't be #10 base fare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
tojahh:

Pope the official driver of the month (Uber and Taxify thread, Nairaland Branch).

Baba you go buy us drink for Quilox this December no doubt. Make I iron my agbada grin

My spirit low boss... Deh don't drop my rating from 4.85 to 4.68, I suspect two riders tough grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
pope191:

Hmmmm, this driver did not respond odikwa risky
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
pope191:

My spirit low boss... Deh don't drop my rating from 4.85 to 4.68, I suspect two riders tough grin

Rating can never be converted to cash.
So fear not, na we dey here!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
izzou:

The question on my mind is what will the fares be like?

With the way everyone is reducing fares, I hope theirs won't be #10 base fare

I'd read good and exciting stuff about them

But we are watching, it looks like what might bring some of the old guns out of their shelves.

Early birds any day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Hmmmm, this driver did not respond odikwa risky

The tin just tire me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
tojahh:

Rating can never be converted to cash.
So fear not, na we dey here!

Lol... But it takes energy to build dis tinz. Picked a rider yesterday on 1.4, she said she is going to freedom park and I told her d only Friday park I know in Lagos island is the one ard Tinubu. We got dia, she said it wasn't the one, took us time to use d map to get it, even meet another driver looking for same freedom park... She paid d 2300 with frown and murmur all thro. Another rider, i've srart rider, as we were going, they said deh want to carry load on d next street, got dia and saw its sometin I can't carry, I declined and told dem we have to end the trip, but I won't take any money from them. I sha know my 1 star is sure

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
pope191:

Lol... But it takes energy to build dis tinz. Picked a rider yesterday on 1.4, she said she is going to freedom park and I told her d only Friday park I know in Lagos island is the one ard Tinubu. We got dia, she said it wasn't the one, took us time to use d map to get it, even meet another driver looking for same freedom park... She paid d 2300 with frown and murmur all thro. Another rider, i've srart rider, as we were going, they said deh want to carry load on d next street, got dia and saw its sometin I can't carry, I declined and told dem we have to end the trip, but I won't take any money from them. I sha know my 1 star is sure

Even when you didn't collect payment from them?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
pope191:

Chief, take a rest at home tomorrow since you said you haven't been home . Your health is quite important to us here.
Me, dey here dey watch Belgium beat Russia silly.
Make taxify go chop their short short trips grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
tojahh:

Ego boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Freshprince91:

Chief, take a rest at home tomorrow since you said you haven't been home . Your health is quite important to us here.

Me get plan to work o grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
adsmaster:
for where. Today naaa both of my app I put on, nay one way trip enter naaa him I dey do but today bolt take style win uber for trips shaaaa.like these I dey rest for orchid road Ikota side, these days naaaa "surulere" be the code now anything wet come out after partner money I take am like that because I notice all these target ginger, I must make 30k like my partner etcccccccc...... Naaaaa body go finally hear am. Man is just short changing ones health for cash.

You're doing just fine brother. Lazy driver like me dey house, i no know how i take offend taxify this week, make dem go chop their short trips.
In between, you"ve been to Agege (Oko-oba) today i suppose, how is getting a trip out of that area?
I got 2 requests this week to that area which i rejected and they were long trips.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Boss, don't be bothered, you will get good riders that will shore up your ratings.

There are inherently good and bad riders on these platforms.

I don't get it, these pampering of riders on toxify pisses me off, customer is right, hehen , they r paying , hehen n so,

because you r paying, I shd enter the lagoon with d car or destroy the car.

Becos you ordered a car, I should destroy my shock absorbers cos of you.

Baggage that danfo will refuse, you want to stuff it into a sedan.

Even as big and powerful as an aeroplane is, there is a limit of luggage you can carry.

@The Pope. The ratings shall rise again.
pope191:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Perkins1: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
northbird:
Boss, don't be bothered, you will get good riders that will shore up your ratings.

I don't get it, these pampering of riders on toxify pisses me off, customer is right, hehen , they r paying , hehen n so,

Even as big and powerful as an aeroplane is, there is a limit of luggage you can carry.

The Pope. The ratings shall rise again.

I'm fighting a case with them on Twitter even now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
tojahh:

U never see anything
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pinnocho: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Good evening good people, I would like to know if Taxify/Bolt accept cars with dashboard errors such as passengers airbag or ABS on their platform.
I have a camry 2004 with persistent ABS and Airbag error after replacing the ABS and air bag sensor, will this car pass taxify/Bolt inspection. Every other things is fine besides these two.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
northbird:

@The Pope. The ratings shall rise again.

Sure boss, I don't tell riders to rate me. Once d trip is good deh just let it slide, but once deh is any misunderstanding, deh intentional wait to hit u grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
Freshprince91:

Boss grin grin as I deh see my self soh, I pray make I no drive as I deh sleep self grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
radautoworks:

A LOT more detail is needed. Year make and model? Recent work? What were you doing each time it stopped? Hot weather in Nigeria cannot stop a car Biko. Don't let kazeem and his friends tell you nonsense.

2008 Elantra Alternator price. Any ideas please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ReadaDream(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.