Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749555 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
tojahh:

Enyo any day!
Petrocam another one!

Conoil? I rather buy black market
Mobil? E better make I beg lasma fuel.

Once I enter any fuel station and all the attendants begin call me to their pump... I will just do a complete turn and continue to next station.

Why is the bolded so?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Freshprince91:

chief, how do you pick up riders At MM2?
Asked them to stay in front of KFC or where?

I stay at the car park and wait for request as soon as I get the request I call you to wait in front of spar and proceed to make payment. That way you avoid airport palava

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
I was at Sanusi Fafunwa yesterday evening when I got this request, rider was at Keystone bank Cres. going to Ikoyi. I checked google map and it was about 10minutes to pick up point due to traffic.
Took me about 45 minutes due to traffic to get to pick up. something ordinarily shouldn't have been more than 5minutes.
While on the trip, the traffic just dey tie wrapper small small.
Rider : How can I buy airtime now ? I need it very urgent.
Me : Buy from your account.
Rider : Yeah I know that, I have tried it several times now but to no avail.
Me : Okay, let me try from my account. What's the # you want to credit ?. - Could do this cos movement was almost at stand still.
Me : Have you received the airtime ?
Rider : No.
Me : I have been debited.
Rider : Are you sure you didn't send it to a wrong # ?

After reconfirming the #, turned out that I missed one #.
Before I could say anything, rider change am for me say ... It's on you, you put the wrong #.
Waka wey no suppose pass 15 minutes from VI to Ikoyi, took us 47 minutes 43 seconds. Total fare 850.
I Burnt extra fuel to get to pick up point, my 1k enter water untop say I want help rider buy airtime, burnt another extra fuel to get to drop off.

E be like say na the chief priest of my village winch and wizad I carry.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Taxify haff come again

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
House please I just noticed somethings in my car, while ac is on the radio switches off and on, the fuel gauge drops, the odometer indicator too go off, rpm drops almost to zero and car vibrates much... What could be the cause...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
confusedworld17:
I was at Sanusi Fafunwa yesterday evening when I got this request, rider was at Keystone bank Cres. going to Ikoyi. I checked google map and it was about 10minutes to pick up point due to traffic.
Took me about 45 minutes due to traffic to get to pick up. something ordinarily shouldn't have been more than 5minutes.
While on the trip, the traffic just dey tie wrapper small small.
Rider : How can I buy airtime now ? I need it very urgent.
Me : Buy from your account.
Rider : Yeah I know that, I have tried it several times now but to no avail.
Me : Okay, let me try from my account. What's the # you want to credit ?. - Could do this cos movement was almost at stand still.
Me : Have you received the airtime ?
Rider : No.
Me : I have been debited.
Rider : Are you sure you didn't send it to a wrong # ?

After reconfirming the #, turned out that I missed one #.
Before I could say anything, rider change am for me say ... It's on you, you put the wrong #.
Waka wey no suppose pass 15 minutes from VI to Ikoyi, took us 47 minutes 43 seconds. Total fare 850.
I Burnt extra fuel to get to pick up point, my 1k enter water untop say I want help rider buy airtime, burnt another extra fuel to get to drop off.

E be like say na the chief priest of my village winch and wizad I carry.

You are really in a confused world

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
I normally leave my house 5am or 6am latest to come back home around 1 or 2pm so as to avoid evening traffic. So yesterday from airport around 11am I got a request to ikoyi park view, was already saying it in my mind that I would turn back to akoka after the trip to call it a day. But getting to park view I got a request to lekki phase 1, still a good time to do small work, then after I got lekki county from phase 1. Then I knew na me and people wey go work go close together. I blew empty to vi with my akoka destination on. Then getting to the toll gate got a request from city of David. Called rider she said she's going to gerald ikoyi, na so I use the exit into oniru and I met serious traffic. That's how this foolish aboki brought down my side mirror with speed and ran away. Local man was angry but what will I do? Will I leave my car and pursue him? No. I managed to get to the pick up. Na so I see nanny and 3 kids. They entered and were making noise till they slept. We spent 2hours in traffic from oniru to Gerald ikoyi. Ended trip 2500 but my own money was 1600 because people had cancelled on the girl. Then another 2hours from ikoyi to akoka. That's how I went to buy foldable side mirror today at olowu 15k and sold my broken old mirror for 2k. I'm back home chilling because I got a message from uber warning me of high cancellation. Tomorrow is another day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bot101(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Luxurydriverng:

Y not get your own car, u can add some few more thousand and get you vehicle. Trust me it's better than delivering. Chat me I can recommend vehicles Less than 500k you can use for uber.

Wow, and I spent 600k to get a car, and almost 100k fixing AC, lastma, and bumper!!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bot101(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
Abeg, anybody knows any Bolt inspection centre close to Ojo?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
fasa199:
Na so one driver just ruin my Friday, just at Allen oga go bash my car from back. Frequent impatient driver bashing me don Dey make my partner feel say na me no fit handle the car well or na me dey even use em bash. Las las oga driver must fix this one because local man can not can again ooooo
The thing is tiring. If you think you're careful for this Lagos. OYO.

I was just by second roundabout lekki, when one okada just broke my back light. I watched him run away,
I just thought if I pursue this one now and him go die, na another gobe for me. I had to let go.
I'm not working again this week. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
Cooladex:

I was just by second roundabout lekki, when one okada just broke my back light. I watched him run away,
I just thought if I pursue this one now and him go die, na another gobe for me. I had to let go.

The worst part is Partner’s will think that you are the one been reckless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Lol, that's it.
Airport useless my Wednesday and yesterday, I no do airport again until December and early January or if I find myself in the evening in Ikeja. Otherwise I dey blow go back to my high land

I eventually got a trip to Egbeda, i wanted to cancel initially because i am not acquainted with that place, so rider asked me to come to Sahara Group and when i got there the idiot cancelled my trip . I was so furious!
The mistake i made was paying immediately I got to the parking lot thinking it will not delay when i get a trip, not knowing that if i didn't get a trip out early enough, i will have to pay for the time exceeded.
Na so dem talk say make i pay additional 200 naira join for additional 1 hour. I no fit cry, no trip out, my 700 just waste like that.
Was compensated with Jakande estate, mile 2 trip (1400) inside that traffic. Immediately i dropped the rider off, went to Mega chicken to position and all the trips i got were towards Ago palace, Okota, Lagos -Badagry. I just dey cancel
I am not ready to weep on the steering again.
My face hard as i dey drive to ikoyi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Cooladex:

Sorry bro. Back then one raining morning na so one marwa remove my bumber and it was raining heavily and I was with a rider who was battling sleep.
Immediately he pulled the bomber na so him fire speed. Hahaha inside traffic for Bajulaiye-Igbobi road. I came down inside the rain pursue am grin. Caught up with him, immediately I went for his keys and remove it, back to my car, he couldn't enter the rain, he couldn't go forward. He just stayed there. After like 5mins he came and say Oga sorry make I fix am na just small thing.

I already wind up so I no care to act like I dey hear am. I just left him in the rain too. Make rain beat am before we discuss. I told him Bros you go buy me new bumber simple. He said ah! Make I give you 2k abeg make you use fix am and pain am. I said its 25k nothing less.

Las las na 4k him pay and I spend 6k fixing it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Freshprince91:

I eventually got a trip to Egbeda, i wanted to cancel initially because i am not acquainted with that place, so rider asked me to come to Sahara Group and when i got there the idiot cancelled my trip . I was so furious!

Lol. Na so one guy cancel on me after I drove 11mins to pick up. I just sent him a text.

"After driving 11mins to your location, hope we meet in heaven"

He replied.. "You weren't moving on my app and besides you didn't call to intimate of the trip status, hopefully we meet in heaven"

Na there I know say some riders sef no well grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
bot101:

Wow, and I spent 600k to get a car, and almost 100k fixing AC, lastma, and bumper!!!!
what car did u buy?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
tojahh:

Lol. Na so one guy cancel on me after I drove 11mins to pick up. I just sent him a text.

"After driving 11mins to your location, hope we meet in heaven"

He replied.. "You weren't moving on my app and besides you didn't call to intimate of the trip status, hopefully we meet in heaven"

Na there I know say some riders sef no well grin grin

Una go definitely meet for heaven.
Rotfl

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
bot101:
Abeg, anybody knows any Bolt inspection centre close to Ojo?
no bolt inspection center at ojo. I leave at Igboelerin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Freshprince91:

The mistake i made was paying immediately I got to the parking lot thinking it will not delay when i get a trip, not knowing that if i didn't get a trip out early enough, i will have to pay for the time exceeded.
Na so dem talk say make i pay additional 200 naira join for additional 1 hour. I no fit cry, no trip out, my 700 just waste like that.
Was compensated with Jakande estate, mile 2 trip (1400) inside that traffic. Immediately i dropped the rider off, went to Mega chicken to position and all the trips i got were towards Ago palace, Okota, Lagos -Badagry. I just dey cancel
Airport no dey give joy these days again, kpele. It used to be #400 for the first one hours they just increased it recently.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
tojahh:

Sorry bro. Back then one raining morning na so one marwa remove my bumber and it was raining heavily and I was with a rider who was battling sleep.
Immediately he pulled the bomber na so him fire speed. Hahaha inside traffic for Bajulaiye-Igbobi road. I came down inside the rain pursue am grin. Caught up with him, immediately I went for his keys and remove it, back to my car, he couldn't enter the rain, he couldn't go forward. He just stayed there. After like 5mins he came and say Oga sorry make I fix am na just small thing.

I already wind up so I no care to act like I dey hear am. I just left him in the rain too. Make rain beat am before we discuss. I told him Bros you go buy me new bumber simple. He said ah! Make I give you 2k abeg make you use fix am and pain am. I said its 25k nothing less.

Las las na 4k him pay and I spend 6k fixing it.
Lol. Happy he dropped smtin. You'll see them dragging roads with vehicles,
with that there 1 stroke engine. They drive recklessly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pls help kazeem says it's better to buy Tokunbo used tyre than a brand new China tyre (double king). I want to buy tyre, not Dunlop range. But china. What type should I buy plsssss?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haydez01(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
Any BOLT driver in Kano? What has been your experience so far?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
grin grin I just dey laugh reading up inside lekki-ikoyi bridge na so rider dey look me like mad person. Today's work was soft, I pass the tollgate 3times without paying shishi.

Worked for just 4hrs..Local man has closed for the day.

Na to enter bar this night and "blow money fast"

Signed
Lazy Driver.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daddytime(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
mrjaydee:
grin grin I just dey laugh reading up inside lekki-ikoyi bridge na so rider dey look me like mad person. Today's work was soft, I pass the tollgate 3times without paying shishi.

Worked for just 4hrs..Local man has closed for the day.

Na to enter bar this night and "blow money fast"

Signed
Lazy Driver.

grin

My kinda work way....

No time to check time...

Grace and easy does it mehnnnn

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Guys, just want advise those of us that will be driving on Ikorodu road at night, due to the bad roads between Onipanu and Fadeyi, you really need to be careful o, I can imagine those boys robbing at night not even as Christmas is approaching.

Remember Sergeant Moridele is better than General Kusogun. God protect us all. #Happyweekendsir wink

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
Cooladex:

I'm not working again this week.

No amount of carefullness bro. I have insurance but mostly nah prayer I dey use take charge of day. Some motorist are just possess. Some people are assigned to cause accident and bash people on road grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Today is really my lucky day 2nd trip to ajah cheesy cool

See you on the island in about 2hrs time cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bot101(m): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
eyinola:
what car did u buy?

Hyundai elantra 2008.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bot101(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
xana101:
no bolt inspection center at ojo. I leave at Igboelerin

Is there any around there?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
bot101:

Hyundai elantra 2008.
wow, its good
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Bros the thing tire person, driving in this Lagos is something else.
Hope he drop something?

Men if you want to do the right thing, if you drive the normal way them go dey say you be learner, them go dey look you as ase(ju man) when did abnormality becomes the norm? These country erh. I don't hesitate to step on the brakes to allow car dey dey drag road pass oh, I don't contest, I practically avoid them.....crazy even bikes dey chance me for road because me I can't shout.... Time is money. When e happen Las Las you go spend days for panel beater and painter shop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
fasa199:
Today is really my lucky day 2nd trip to ajah cheesy cool

See you on the island in about 2hrs time cheesy
. Enjoy bro. That is N5,200 trip. Got same trip yesterday Mende to Badore, but Card trip

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.