Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4740682 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eldest(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
pope191:

I collect my bonus fanh.. Can't go through all night for bolt nonsense rules. Facing 2 bad tire now, dis work is just like owerri grin u work and spend it back on maintenance

Hahahha.... Owerri road killed my Busimo business, you go work finish mechanic go collect the money
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
tojahh:

É mecha, e buru ego n'ile yhen ya ndi makaniki
Kini gbogbo eleyi gan na?
E so ede to gbogbo wa gbo jare.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
peeps4u:

Kini gbogbo eleyi gan na?
E so ede to gbogbo wa gbo jare.

The one you just spoke now, is it our common language?

Ụmụ afọ dị mean na enwe añurị. Ọ na-adị mkpa Once in a while...

Inu won dun. Gbogbo ẹ niyẹn. O dara lẹẹkan ni igba diẹ.. Ni ẹẹkan ni igba diẹ oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseyiwhyte(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Guys pls I just moved to lagos with my coro 07, not too familiar with lagos route like dat but I wanna start dis business as work no dey for me now..... Elders pls advice ur boy..... Can i depend on the app map or......?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
Can you send the link of the story pls. Or give me a little into it so I can also get a cue from it. Thanks

adsmaster:
Ever since that taxify driver incident I log out by 6pm..i set destination to the house

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Guys any help please, I’m stock here in VI. My car not starting, looks like kickstarter issue. Any rewire contact around please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
famousguy01:
Can you send the link of the story pls. Or give me a little into it so I can also get a cue from it. Thanks

just google it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sodiquisty(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
streetsoldier1:
Toyota corolla 2004 available for higher purchase
The car is yet to be registered.
Down payment #500k.
Total pay #2.6m
WhatsApp only : 08093491998
Watin happen 2.6m for corolla 2004..fair God haba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
oluwaseyiwhyte:
Guys pls I just moved to lagos with my coro 07, not too familiar with lagos route like dat but I wanna start dis business as work no dey for me now..... Elders pls advice ur boy..... Can i depend on the app map or......?
Google map. Will b ur ultimate guide.

But you HV to open ur eyes n observe pattern of movts of vehicles, Google map will b a good guide. But your instincts, cos Google map won't tell you places where u shdnt park, d troubled zones etc
Th
Read the thread from like Jan till date . n ask questions from d seniors.

Start early so DT you can close on time. Even if you miss road, you can still see things clearly.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
confusedworld17:
Guys any help please, I’m stock here in VI. My car not starting, looks like kickstarter issue. Any rewire contact around please
have you been able to resolve it.

Hacks that I was advised to use then.

1.Take yr wheel spanner n tap the kickstarter lightly . n try to start it again.

Try not to crank d engine too much so that you don't drain d battery.

2. If you can do it, or wt d help of whoever is wit you. Remove the plug from the mouth of the radiator fan ( that is if its cold start). N try to start the engine. If it starts, put the fan plug back n find your way home.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
sodiquisty:

I really don't see any reason to fear God here
U can slightly negotiate it down
Toks is around 1.6m to 1.8m depending on d grade.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Did # 1 to no avail. Some one directed me to a battery man, the guy checked and said it ‘s battery and said he is going to collect 1500. Told him 1000 but he refused.
northbird:
have you been able to resolve it.

Hacks that I was advised to use then.

1.Take yr wheel spanner n tap the kickstarter lightly . n try to start it again.

Try not to crank d engine too much so that you don't drain d battery.

2. If you can do it, or wt d help of whoever is wit you. Remove the plug from the mouth of the radiator fan ( that is if its cold start). N try to start the engine. If it starts, put the fan plug back n find your way home.

Good luck
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
confusedworld17:
Did # 1 to no avail. Some one directed me to a battery man, the guy checked and said it ‘s battery and said he is going to collect 1500. Told him 1000 but he refused.

Quite unfortunate.... Ita 1k on the mainland but as na Island and on a Sunday just run am make you go house. Or stand beside the car and be flagging other cars for help. Maybe you'll see someone who will let you have his battery so you can start it.

Good luck.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
I know say na kickstarter. Battery guy don come and go, the thing no gree start.
tojahh:

Quite unfortunate.... Ita 1k on the mainland but as na Island and on a Sunday just run am make you go house. Or stand beside the car and be flagging other cars for help. Maybe you'll see someone who will let you have his battery so you can start it.

Good luck.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
confusedworld17:
1500 just to start a car. Services in Lagos is price overrated sha..

In Abj, if your battery is down. Standard rate is #500. If someone offers to give deir batter to you.

A lot of times , if its not express, some people WL offer deir battery free sef.

Infactcsome guys won't even collect d money from you.

@ cworld, hv u been able to start d car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Not yet, one mechanic guy just loose the kick now... working on it so
northbird:
1500 just to start a car. Services in Lagos is price overrated sha..

In Abj, if your battery is down. Standard rate is #500. If someone offers to give deir batter to you.

A lot of times , if its not express, some people WL offer deir battery free sef.

Infactcsome guys won't even collect d money from you.

@ cworld, hv u been able to start d car.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
tojahh:

Good luck.
wat about step 2.

Cos the fan too mite draw power, wc d kickstarter doesn't have. But d little mite b able to start engine .

This is if ur fan is connected direct ( ie cold start).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirdave333(m): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
Available for Rent. 25k weekly. 07039403000. Whatsapp only.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Not directly connected
northbird:
wat about step 2.

Cos the fan too mite draw power, wc d kickstarter doesn't have. But d little mite b able to start engine .

This is if ur fan is connected direct ( ie cold start).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daddytime(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sirdave333:
Available for Rent. 25k weekly. 07039403000. Whatsapp only.

I'm sure this is for Lagos fifu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streetsoldier1(m): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
sodiquisty:

Nobody is placing gun in your head to buy. If you don't understand nature of a concept ask questions. The car is about. 2m, spreading 2.6 for almost two years is fair enough

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
tojahh:

Bros... If even I dey travel, I no dey pass 100k no matter the car or free road.

My brother will always say "Egbon you no fit drive follow convoy o" I tell am okay yea I no fit drive follow convoy. Any other thing? grin

Truly I have done 140km on 3MB before,but it was on a holiday, and I was testing the engine and braking for about 5minutes. Though on good day I do 100 if it’s just me on it

But would I normally drive that with a rider in? No!

Most of these girls going out at night will lie to their client/bf that they are on the island already when they are still in Maryland, and try to rush me on 3MB. Then calling me out tht shey u no fit run? I just smile and maintain my 80km . Alakoba, safety is better than rating!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Y1nka:

Truly I have done 140km on 3MB before,but it was on a holiday, and I was testing the engine and braking for about 5minutes. Though on good day I do 100 if it’s just me on it

But would I normally drive that with a rider in? No!

Most of these girls going out at night will lie to their client/bf that they are on the island already when they are still in Maryland, and try to rush me on 3MB. Then calling me out tht shey u no fit run? I just smile and maintain my 80km . Alakoba, safety is better than rating!!!

Who get time to answer them? Shey na them buy motor for me?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
tojahh:

Who get time to answer them? Shey na them buy motor for me?

All this girls wey dey wait for themselves before you start trip, and changing in back seat, you sef know how them dey act na.

Their frustration is always on drivers. Personally, I just smile and keep quiet, or say sorry ma’am and laugh!

A scenerio once happened, one babe book ride from inside oniru, all these runz babe na, come wait for him friends , so that they can complete 4 and share the money which was about 1k. E no pain me o.

What pained me was one of them wanted to drop and Lekki phase one gate, and because (i had to drive properly to the bus stop and park for her, which was the right thing to do being a round about most importantly... she started insulting me that do I want her to walk, as I was looking, she just shouted , “even common sorry ma , you cannot say”!!! I was shocked!

I’m 27 but then, I sure say this girl no reach me for age!!! But I don’t argue with dumb people. I just smile, come chop my maybe 1 or 2 star rating later!!!! Lol.

We need reviews for not just price but rating too, seriously

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Y1nka:

All this girls wey dey wait for themselves before you start trip, and changing in back seat, you sef know how them dey act na.

Their frustration is always on drivers. Personally, I just smile and keep quiet, or say sorry ma’am and laugh!

A scenerio once happened, one babe book ride from inside oniru, all these runz babe na, come wait for him friends , so that they can complete 4 and share the money which was about 1k. E no pain me o.

What pained me was one of them wanted to drop and Lekki phase one gate, and because (i had to drive properly to the bus stop and park for her, which was the right thing to do being a round about most importantly... she started insulting me that do I want her to walk, as I was looking, she just shouted , “even common sorry ma , you cannot say”!!! I was shocked!

I’m 27 but then, I sure say this girl no reach me for age!!! But I don’t argue with dumb people. I just smile, come chop my maybe 1 or 2 star rating later!!!! Lol.

We need reviews for not just price but rating too, seriously

My brother I don't know it its just me though but I'm the last person that cared or would care about rating especially when I'm trying to be civil and deliver quality service. Na why once you enter my car then I go greet you and ask about your day no matter who you be. If you no answer or your answer get kwashiorkor, I don quiet till we reach destination. No matter what you say, I won't respond more than yes and no.

Rating can go to Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport and book a flight to Zambezi for all l care.

I'm very careful with these girls. Very careful to avoid confrontations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
brothers help me say a big thank you to oga Gazzuzz oo, I had an engine melt down (4rm bearings, piston rings to top cylinder all dead) so I went to Mr Gazzuzz for a fix but surprisingly he dashed me a tokunbo borale engine shocked shocked shocked, fixed my transmission also for free shocked shocked shocked , omo my car is now sound and perfect, no check engine light, all thanks to Gazzuz, I really appreciate boss, thanks alot and Godbless kiss kiss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
franksam2009:
brothers help me say a big thank you to oga Gazzuzz oo, I had an engine melt down (4rm bearings, piston rings to top cylinder all dead) so I went to Mr Gazzuzz for a fix but surprisingly he dashed me a tokunbo borale engine shocked shocked shocked, fixed my transmission also for free shocked shocked shocked , omo my car is now sound and perfect, no check engine light, all thanks to Gazzuz, I really appreciate boss, thanks alot and Godbless kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
streetsoldier1:

Nobody is placing gun in your head to buy. If you don't understand nature of a concept ask questions. The car is about. 2m, spreading 2.6 for almost two years is fair enough

Fair is an understatement, I can not try it. I see no sense in it, no gesture of offence.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
streetsoldier1:

Is the car a tokumbo? As in not registered?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
That man, I don't talk before sey God go dey continue to bless am.

God bless you Gazzuzz. Very soon, we go have Gazzuzz motor manufacturing company (GMMC)

franksam2009:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
franksam2009:

GFRC Gazzuz, thank u! Can I bring my Hyundai?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
peeps4u:
That man, I don't talk before sey God go dey continue to bless am.

God bless you Gazzuzz. Very soon, we go have Gazzuzz motor manufacturing company (GMMC)

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: MrCarter577(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.