Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763349 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harrison24: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=harrison24 post=84157610]Good morning my Ogas in the house. Pls does Uber and Bolt accept the frsc cover letter. Pls urgent answer will be appreciated.

Pls guys your response is urgently needed. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
your pride like others before you,will be the end of you. even a FOOL will know he's not wanted here,but you being the clinging,deprived,low esteemed, narcissistic low life that you are, will never decipher that.you crave for attention at whatever costs.even it it means being laid bare and exposed. I've never experienced such cry for help of my nine years on nairaland.still you'll remain here cos you've got no where to go Mr semi retired,imaginary upstream sector, professional liar

Better. Get off my mentions. Face your opay struggle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
tojahh:

I'm more interested in the above...
the bastard got her pregnant,and they've been breeding like rabbits,without him paying bride price.poor beautiful girl

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
Traffic on the island is mad oh. 1.45 hour still counting from Lekki 1 to marina. No wahala after this trip local man will go home.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

Better. Get off my mentions. Face your opay struggle.
bastard is weakened.let me move in for the kill. cool

my leave has just been confirmed.i have the whole time in the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Tyche:
This pissing contest is becoming irritating tbh.

@Ghost1994, thank God for your life.

A ghost that can't disappear under threat grin grin grin, is that one a ghost, lmao
we plenty weh mad for here grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rubbiish:
@ ornicus & eherbal Can't one of u just ignore? U guys are bigger than this
we dey catch fun ni o abi Mr ornicus grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
NO

[quote author=harrison24 post=84171695][/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
no will do ma'am.we want you outta here. you're hurting your man,and you don't seem to realise it. he's too gentlemanly to spell it out to you.we love you guys. pls kindly comply thanks.

I have a trash to dispose of once and for all

And when last did you see me respond to you or bicker here?

I do not want to go this route with you, lest you conveniently spin it on me. Once again, kindly leave us out of whatever fracas YOU have going on.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harrison24: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
harrison24:
Good morning my Ogas in the house. Pls does Uber and Bolt accept the frsc cover letter. Pls urgent answer will be appreciated.

Pls guys your response is needed. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
bastard is weakened.let me move in for the kill. cool

my leave has just been confirmed.i have the whole time in the world

please do go ahead and complete your display of ignorance

take this shot of a borrowed ford ranger tongue not my own, as you would say. stolen picture from the net. tongue right beside the shack where i am squatting tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal eherbal eherbal. Why did you revisit this fight again now. Is it wrong as dem give you leave?

Please let peace reign. ornicus, you don't need to reply every mention. I have decided to neglect mention on this thread before just not to overflog issues, and I believe people have done that here several times.

Please, eherbal and ornicus, give peace a chance.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
Not accepted.
harrison24:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
pocohantas:

And when last did you see me respond to you or bicker here?

I do not want to go this route with you, lest you conveniently spin it on me. Once again, kindly leave us out of whatever fracas YOU have going on.

Regards.
sorry dear, like sincerely.this is personal for me.i see guys side stepping to you in a very gruffy manner,and you trying to hold your own.but for how long? I admire izzou a lot and that extends to you by proxy.i'll love to see this story end well.smiley

"let your heart match your palor.
what is needed is discretion not Valor"
--- demon etrigan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
peeps4u:
eherbal eherbal eherbal. Why did you revisit this fight again now. Is it wrong as dem give you leave?

Please let peace reign. ornicus, you don't need to reply every mention. I have decided to neglect mention on this thread before just not to overflog issues, and I believe people have done that here several times.

i have never told lies about myself on this forum. so if some stupid punk refuses to lick his wounds, but would rather make ridiculous claims - lets get it on.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
peeps4u:

I'm done already. I'm heading out to let off steam.i may just use the opportunity to complete my 300 miles run today.nothing to prove anymore.had an anonymous call just before your mentions.im hanging my gloves.it been a good spar.

are we still having the hangouts:p

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

please do go ahead and complete your display of ignorance

take this shot of a borrowed ford ranger tongue not my own, as you would say. stolen picture from the net. tongue right beside the shack where i am squatting tongue
go get the keys and let the poor girl pose inside.why is she always outside.abi owner no drop key for you ni? undecided.

sorry peeps4u.just this last one. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=harrison24 post=84171695][/quote]

Nope. Get your temporary DL first
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
go get the keys and let the poor girl pose inside.why is she always outside.abi owner no drop key for you ni? undecided

i told you i stole the picture from the net na tongue
abi i need to timestamp so your slow arse will realise we are just coming back from school?

if i post picture from inside you will say its not a ford, not so? tongue
also understand i am not like you, a punk who will raise kids out of wedlock.
keep your projections on your civil union to yourself tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

i told you i stole the picture from the net na tongue
abi i need to timestamp so your slow arse will realise we are just coming back from school?

if i post picture from inside you will say its not a ford, not so? tongue
also understand i am not like you, a punk who will raise kids out of wedlock.
keep your projections on your civil union to yourself tongue

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

your excuse is as lame as your unemployment.did you read what you just wrote? comon,go outside and take proper pictures with your daughter inside the truck.take off that mask on her face and let me see if she's good enough for my son. we'd make good in-laws grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
tongue
eherbal:
I'm done already. I'm heading out to let off steam.i may just use the opportunity to complete my 300 miles run today.nothing to prove anymore.had an anonymous call just before your mentions.im hanging my gloves.it been a good spar.

are we still having the hangouts:p
Am more interested in the 3rd mainland race.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
chillex8:
tongue
Am more interested in the 3rd mainland race.
if you're serious we can arrange something o.but I'll be racing with my 93 bullet.can afford to do some damages grin

interested peeps should signify interest
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
harrison24:

I think no
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
E ri agba lonan, e f'oro lo, shemo boya were loshe dagba ni

U see old man for road, u try seeking advice from him, who told u he wasn't a stupid youth in his days

Case Closed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
After the whole bustle and hustle of driving up and down routes, I think we should consider taking a few hours rest and have quality chit chat and good laugh as we share trivails and happy moments together. This give rise to the proposed Hangout by December. Taking cognizance that some persons will/might travel for the Yuletide I think Sunday 15th December will be a good time for such.

The venue hasn't been decoded though but we are keen to choose a venue on the island. We will be made to individually contribute 2000 each (The breakdown of this money "Two bottles of whatever alcohol you'd take *Excluding wines and spirits* and a plate of pepper soup or Asun or Fried meat).

This is an open suggestion, if we have any contributions... Then it will be highly looked into.

I greet the house.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Freshprince91:
Whenever i get into conversation with riders and they tell me Ambode's government was people's friendly, i tried to argue with them but what happened to me yesterday made me agree with them 100%.
During Ambode's regime, most of these road charlatans were taken off the road except you beat the traffic light, take a clear cut BRT lane on the mainland or parked illegally, that is when you'll be arrested.
There's a route from outer Marina that leads to TBS, i think the road is divided into 3 or so (left side with a BRT divider takes you to TBS while the middle lane with a ramp to ikoyi and Victoria island on the right.
I used to ply the TBS route while i was working at the building construction because it was my fastest and convenient route to Obalende from Maryland (BRT terminal) and i do see cars, buses heading to TBS trail those BRT back then .
So yesterday, after dropping off a rider at Broadstreet from Yaba , I headed for my usual spot, ikoyi, and a request came in from TBS when i got to Igbosere to connect Moloney .
Called the rider, who told me she's heading to Dolphin estate, ikoyi. Perfect i said!
Told her to walk through the TBS gate that I'll be waiting for her right at the exit gate, she said no, that she doesn't know her way around, told her to ask anyone, that she would be directed, she said i should come to the BRT terminal.
If i had the premonition that the short 600 naira trip would cost me 20k and my entire day, may be i would have rejected it, after all i have made #4500 card trips as at 8am.
Put on my map to navigate my way to TBS (BRT terminal) only for me to find myself on the small BRT divider i used to travel on.
Got there and those LASTMA officials flagged me down and asked why i was on that lane and i told them, its the only way to TBS.
They said ever since Sanwo-Olu came in, he enacted a bye-law that cars should stop plying the route, that it was meant for BRT alone and i was like, i am not new to this area even though i haven't been here in 6 months but that doesn't mean cars don't take this route to TBS and moreover ,the other lane were free and its not like i was in a hurry, if you guys wanted to arrest me for beating traffic.
While i was talking, 2 Hilux vehicles came out from the white building under that bridge and took that same route i was nabbed for and they didn't say anything and i asked why ?
They couldn't mutter a word before i could say Jack, one grabbed my key and asked me to come in or else, he would drive down to Olowu, Sura without me.
I did all i could to settle the issue out of their office but those guys were not having any of my pleas.
Immediately we got to their office, one of the LASTMA officer said so many unprintable words i didn't utter, so many lies that i couldn't defend.
I made some calls and one LASTMA official my brother knew came through. After all said and done, he said they booked me already because i tried to prove stubborn and i told him how i pleaded and had to accept my undoing but none of them listened.
Long story short, they made me path with 20k as minimum fine, they even asked me to go do photocopies of the payment slip. Immediately, i got my car, i just drove back home angered at what transpired between that morning and how i was sure cars ply that route but what can i do?
This is a country where the powerful find every means to extort the commoners .
I haven't been able to bring myself to work since 11am yesterday.

Okay, my advice.
First, that small BRT Lane has been a LASTMA trap for ages, even during Governor Ambode's time. Try to avoid it and any BRT corridor next time.

Secondly, just in case you find yourself entrapped by LASTMA or CBD officials, put on your craze cap. Lock yourself inside your car. Refuse to move. Refuse to roll down your glasses. Don't look at anyone. Don't talk to anyone. Don't explain anything to anyone. Just keep staring at your steering wheel. Last last, when they see your craze is more than their own, they will signal you to move on; which was their duty anyway.

Finally, if by your carelessness, you find LASTMA officials in your car and they tell you to drive to their office, drive away from the scene first (because you need to do private business with them). They will give you directions to their office; as you go, look for a not-so-busy place to park and discuss with them like gentlemen. See a format I used once: "Gentlemen, you don't need to take me to your office. We will just end up wasting time there. I have #5,000 I can give you guys to buy lunch and drinks. I am your brother, just take the #5,000 and let me go."

Trust me, they will collect and free you.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
tojahh:
After the whole bustle and hustle of driving up and down routes, I think we should consider taking a few hours rest and have quality chit chat and good laugh as we share trivails and happy moments together. This give rise to the proposed Hangout by December. Taking cognizance that some persons will/might travel gpr the Yuletide I think Sunday 15th December will be a good time for such.

The venue hasn't been decoded though but we are keen to choose a venue on the island. We will be made to individually contribute 2000 each (The breakdown of this money "Two bottles of whatever alcohol you'd take *Excluding wines and spirits* and a plate of pepper soup or Asun or friend meat).

This is an open suggestion, if we have any contributions... Then it will be highly looked into.

I greet the house.

I concur
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
chillex8:

Thanks chief.
Hopefully what happened last December will repeat itself.

P.S- How do i interprete this compliment?
I hope its not the riding I am thinking?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ghost1994:

AM bro. PM keh! I don learn my lesson na 7 I Dey close oh.
11am cool nah God go continue to protect us all

(1) (2) (3) ... (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lanre2009, ksmart027(m), Djdamian(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.