Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727658 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2019
clemils1:
I strongly understand you. I don't know this guy from Adam. I just want something to make him more committed and know that when he defaults on our agreement I am retrieving my car. Plus I don't intend allowing him work all day. Monday's to Friday is fine at 15k.

So who services the car at 15k?

How will the maintenance be shared, since both of you will be using the car?

I'm afraid you'll be at a loss with that agreement. My opinion sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2019
donfortune48:

Lolzz.

I rather work Friday to Sunday; tha Monday to Friday.
I can c experience at talk here and I totally forgot to comment on that clause. Buy why would he exclude Fridays to Sundays Habi Bros won dey do d hustle weekend to follow up? Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2019
Whenever i get into conversation with riders and they tell me Ambode's government was people's friendly, i tried to argue with them but what happened to me yesterday made me agree with them 100%.
During Ambode's regime, most of these road charlatans were taken off the road except you beat the traffic light, take a clear cut BRT lane on the mainland or parked illegally, that is when you'll be arrested.
There's a route from outer Marina that leads to TBS, i think the road is divided into 3 or so (left side with a BRT divider takes you to TBS while the middle lane with a ramp to ikoyi and Victoria island on the right.
I used to ply the TBS route while i was working at the building construction because it was my fastest and convenient route to Obalende from Maryland (BRT terminal) and i do see cars, buses heading to TBS trail those BRT back then .
So yesterday, after dropping off a rider at Broadstreet from Yaba , I headed for my usual spot, ikoyi, and a request came in from TBS when i got to Igbosere to connect Moloney .
Called the rider, who told me she's heading to Dolphin estate, ikoyi. Perfect i said!
Told her to walk through the TBS gate that I'll be waiting for her right at the exit gate, she said no, that she doesn't know her way around, told her to ask anyone, that she would be directed, she said i should come to the BRT terminal.
If i had the premonition that the short 600 naira trip would cost me 20k and my entire day, may be i would have rejected it, after all i have made #4500 card trips as at 8am.
Put on my map to navigate my way to TBS (BRT terminal) only for me to find myself on the small BRT divider i used to travel on.
Got there and those LASTMA officials flagged me down and asked why i was on that lane and i told them, its the only way to TBS.
They said ever since Sanwo-Olu came in, he enacted a bye-law that cars should stop plying the route, that it was meant for BRT alone and i was like, i am not new to this area even though i haven't been here in 6 months but that doesn't mean cars don't take this route to TBS and moreover ,the other lane were free and its not like i was in a hurry, if you guys wanted to arrest me for beating traffic.
While i was talking, 2 Hilux vehicles came out from the white building under that bridge and took that same route i was nabbed for and they didn't say anything and i asked why ?
They couldn't mutter a word before i could say Jack, one grabbed my key and asked me to come in or else, he would drive down to Olowu, Sura without me.
I did all i could to settle the issue out of their office but those guys were not having any of my pleas.
Immediately we got to their office, one of the LASTMA officer said so many unprintable words i didn't utter, so many lies that i couldn't defend.
I made some calls and one LASTMA official my brother knew came through. After all said and done, he said they booked me already because i tried to prove stubborn and i told him how i pleaded and had to accept my undoing but none of them listened.
Long story short, they made me path with 20k as minimum fine, they even asked me to go do photocopies of the payment slip. Immediately, i got my car, i just drove back home angered at what transpired between that morning and how i was sure cars ply that route but what can i do?
This is a country where the powerful find every means to extort the commoners .
I haven't been able to bring myself to work since 11am yesterday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2019
Freshprince91:
Whenever i get into conversation with riders and they tell me Ambode's government was people's friendly, i tried to argue with them but what happened to me yesterday made me agree with them 100%.
During Ambode's regime, most of these road charlatans were taken off the road except you beat the traffic light, take a clear cut BRT lane on the mainland or parked illegally, that is when you'll be arrested.
There's a route from outer Marina that leads to TBS, i think the road is divided into 3 or so (left side with a BRT divider takes you to TBS while the middle lane with a ramp to ikoyi and Victoria island on the right.
I used to ply the TBS route while i was working at the building construction because it was my fastest and convenient route to Obalende from Maryland (BRT terminal) and i do see cars, buses heading to TBS trail those BRT back then .
So yesterday, after dropping off a rider at Broadstreet from Yaba , I headed for my usual spot, ikoyi, and a request came in from TBS when i got to Igbosere to connect Moloney .
Called the rider, who told me she's heading to Dolphin estate, ikoyi. Perfect i said!
Told her to walk through the TBS gate that I'll be waiting for her right at the exit gate, she said no, that she doesn't know her way around, told her to ask anyone, that she would be directed, she said i should come to the BRT terminal.
If i had the premonition that the short 600 naira trip would cost me 20k and my entire day, may be i would have rejected it, after all i have made #4500 card trips as at 8am.
Put on my map to navigate my way to TBS (BRT terminal) only for me to find myself on the small BRT divider i used to travel on.
Got there and those LASTMA officials flagged me down and asked why i was on that lane and i told them, its the only way to TBS.
They said ever since Sanwo-Olu came in, he enacted a bye-law that cars should stop plying the route, that it was meant for BRT alone and i was like, i am not new to this area even though i haven't been here in 6 months but that doesn't mean cars don't take this route to TBS and moreover ,the other lane were free and its not like i was in a hurry, if you guys wanted to arrest me for beating traffic.
While i was talking, 2 Hilux vehicles came out from the white building under that bridge and took that same route i was nabbed for and they didn't say anything and i asked why ?
They couldn't mutter a word before i could say Jack, one grabbed my key and asked me to come in or else, he would drive down to Olowu, Sura without me.
I did all i could to settle the issue out of their office but those guys were not having any of my pleas.
Immediately we got to their office, one of the LASTMA officer said so many unprintable words i didn't utter, so many lies that i couldn't defend.
I made some calls and one LASTMA official my brother knew came through. After all said and done, he said they booked me already because i tried to prove stubborn and i told him how i pleaded and had to accept my undoing but none of them listened.
Long story short, they made me path with 20k as minimum fine, they even asked me to go do photocopies of the payment slip. Immediately, i got my car, i just drove back home angered at what transpired between that morning and how i was sure cars ply that route but what can i do?

Eeiyahh

No vex sad

If you want to pass BRT lane in Marina, carry soldier for front. And I can bet that if you had parked at TBS, them go still catch you..

It's part of the hustle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2019
izzou:

angry angry angry

grin grin grin
You're a clown
grin let's all get together like someone suggested bro. it's gonna be 'lit'. I'm tired of hiding my face grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2019
Sorry bro.

You know what, everyone defending politicians does so because he/she has not felt the pains of others.

Freshprince91:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2019
thelastorca:

Obviously you cannot read or remember what you have read. I posted previously that I am in semi retirement ages ago.

Try again tongue
semi retirement my left testicles.you habitual liar.remember you've not addressed the ford truck you mischievously posted as yours here. another man's car.misrepresentation is a crime ,Mr integrity. nothing so far has proven you're made.all you have going for you are the big grammars you spew with hope of confusing perceived ignorant drivers,but unfortunately for you, there are no push overs here .I'm sure by now you should be humbled and overwhelmed by the level of intellectual and intelligent peeps you've been fortunate to engage here. I'm not ashamed to say I don't like you,like I don't like every arrogant,shoulder lifting,proud nobody's, like you.your stories don't end well

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
if you haven't noticed,Mr upstream sector is subtly hitting on her.be guided and aware.

Oh I thought I was the only one that knew this.. shocked

Hahahaha always quoting and commenting on any thread she followsgrin. Building a silly fondness and Shylock familiarity. lol

Be guided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2019
tojahh:

Oh I thought I was the only one that knew this.. shocked

Hahahaha always quoting and commenting on any thread she followsgrin. Building a silly fondness and Shylock familiarity. lol

Be guided
man wey Sabi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2019
O boy!!! 20k just go like that! Chioo!!! Me wey warri blood dey run for my vain them go kill me there I swear even with the thought of not even having d money to pay will even make me go bad knowing its mare extortion.
You self you no smart, why would you expose ur kills to them like that to snatch from you.

Advice to all, always lock it car while driving.
If you're stopping in a location you're not sure about for any reason, simply off your engine, come out of your car, lock your car, open your burnett if d craze self too much use your c-caution sign and put on your Hazard lights. Go stand at a 20meter distance and call your rider.
Try it even in front of Tinubu's house then come back and thank me later. If baba no buy you brand new motor na him b say ur village people still dey dance "gbe se" untop your matter

Op sorry ok
Freshprince91:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2019
deedee44:

Please remind me not to argue with you again, this just exposed all your lies that you've been using uber for ages. Cancellation fee increases per cancellation? Taaaaa

you came late to realisation bro.at least you now know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2019
peeps4u:
From "CEOs don't take uber", when his claim was bursted, it turned to "only foolish CEOs rake uber, uber isn't secure for them blablablabla....." and now from "no driver has ever been killed on uber", when his statement was again proven to be wrong, it changed to "Uber can track with phone number", when it was shown to him that it was practically impossible, it changed to "Uber and telcos should blablablaa........."

What's all these intelligence Summersaults?
most of you will be surprised that this guy is NOTHING. the reason he's here is because he gets all the attention he's been deprived offline. by his post,you'll know he's not a likeable person. who wants to be associated with an inconsistent being.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2019
Freshprince91:
angry grin grin grin grin

So u agree that ambo did well by frustrating lastma & VIO terrorist organizations grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2019
Felicity001:
O boy!!! 20k just go like that! Chioo!!! Me wey warri blood dey run for my vain them go kill me there I swear even with the thought of not even having d money to pay will even make me go bad knowing its mare extortion.
You self you no smart, why would you expose ur kills to them like that to snatch from you.

Advice to all, always lock it car while driving.
If you're stopping in a location you're not sure about for any reason
, simply off your engine, come out of your car, lock your car, open your burnett if d craze self too much use your c-caution sign and put on your Hazard lights. Go stand at a 20meter distance and call your rider.
Try it even in front of Tinubu's house then come back and thank me later. If baba no buy you brand new motor na him b say ur village people still dey dance "gbe se" untop your matter

Op sorry ok

Bro, all these and more i have put into practice ever since i started driving but because i am acquainted with that route, for 2 and half years i took transport to work navigating through that axis, so i was like no -shaking, didn't know the rule has changed ever since this London-gator came into power.
I was cocksure i didn't do any wrong because right in front of me were two hilux vehicles on that same route but when the accusations were beyond what i could take, i asked the man if he caught me in bed with his wife to allege all those accusations on me.
Even the day i took university road to Unilag, i explained to the policemen who flagged me down and they told me to be wary next time. They didn't impose any fine on me, it was out of appreciation i gave the man 1k, so why should it be the road i knew very well that i would fall victim.
It's a sad situation my brother.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2019
Freshprince91:
I'm always careful whenever I find myself around Marina. Not far from where I work, I always see surge around there whenever I'm leaving the office, I ignore and turn towards Ikoyi to avoid the drama of picking up riders there. Lastma blocked my car at that Marina traffic light two months ago, I refused to stop and could have crushed the lastma guy. However, one of my front tires got damaged by their spikes. I drove into Con Oil Filling Station, changed the tire and bought a new one the next day. It was better that way than going through their bull Sh**t or giving them money. Sorry for your loss. Dust yourself up and hit the streets again. Don't let what happened to kill your morale.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2019
I had a terrible experience yesterday guys.
I picked some expatriates or whatever 3 white guys from vi we’re heading to isolo way (AFRI PRINT). Naso we reached the under bridge after airport opposite Ladipo oops traffic ahead of us is mad around 11 sha.
Naso a guy (scariest human being have ever met) the guy face full of wound marks. Well he walked towards us and started hitting my passenger glass.

Esss Oyinbo give me money... gbasss he hit again and again ess give me money and ur phone.

Oyinbo replied and said “have got no money man. (Well I tinted the back dark and the front light so he couldn’t see the back.

This guy flash us his gun he open his shirt flash the gun.
Omo I became scared and I remember the thread I read about a guy whom they shot at apogbon.

Those ones at the back have started shaking mehn this is crazy. Immediately I notice the other side of me is free little although I later scratched a man doing James Bond because he doesn’t wanna give me chance I just run for my dear life.

I became scared and be thanking my Creators. After their trip, naso I just kuku go home thank god for light I enjoy my Korean outstanding movies. Back on road today may almighty God continue to protect us all. I hate mainland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
semi retirement my left testicles.you habitual liar.remember you've not addressed the ford truck you mischievously posted as yours here. another man's car.misrepresentation is a crime ,Mr integrity. nothing so far has proven you're made.all you have going for you are the big grammars you spew with hope of confusing perceived ignorant drivers,but unfortunately for you, there are no push overs here .I'm sure by now you should be humbled and overwhelmed by the level of intellectual and intelligent peeps you've been fortunate to engage here. I'm not ashamed to say I don't like you,like I don't like every arrogant,shoulder lifting,proud nobody's, like you.your stories don't end well

This dumb broke fuc-k is still following me after all this time?

Is there any difference between you and most of those riff-raff okada thugs discussed on fp the other day?

What is there to be impressed about people who adopt the herd mentality of farm animals?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2019
OmoOshodi:
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate.....I dropped a rider ...a man jumped inside my car before the rider closes the door claiming..local government staff.....I burst into laughter...and zoomed off with him still sitting there..."Oga where you dey go?"

Me: if craze dey your head na today I go comot am"

"Oga drop me there....wetin na"

Me: "You go learn lesson today"

" Oga just pack let me drop"

Me facing third mainland bridge with strong face

grin grin grin grin grin

Later dropped him at the tip of the bridge
na today I no say craze get levels.all hail the crown prince grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2019
After over 6months break, I will be testing the waters again with my 2005 ford mondeo "manual" drive.

Permission to proceed? cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

This dumb broke fuc-k is still following me after all this time?

Is there any difference between you and most of those riff-raff okada thugs discussed on fp the other day?

What is there to be impressed about people who adopt the herd mentality of farm animals?

lowlife confirmed.he fell for it grin

kindly address the truck issue. you even know the latest fp news.joblessness confirmed grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
lowlife confirmed.he fell for it grin

Gather your fellow okada riders and come at me na.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

Gather your fellow okada riders and come at me na.
you can't afford one.we're better than you.okada life is better than a low lying life grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
you can't afford one.we're better than you.okada life is better than a low lying life grin

I have actually forgotten who you are. Please remind me. Are you the guy begging to repair car on credit? Or the one with the wasted education? Or the one with the paltry 2m pension fund? Or are those all the same broke biatch smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
chillex8:
After over 6months break, I will be testing the waters again with my 2005 ford mondeo "manual" drive.

No angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
chillex8:

Carry on sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
My brother it is well, don't worry it could be that God used that to save you for a bigger trouble, just see it like that. You'll get the money back in 7 fold so cheer up, na man u be and don't allow common things like this way you down.
Freshprince91:

Bro, all these and more i have put into practice ever since i started driving but because i am acquainted with that route, for 2 and half years i took transport to work navigating through that axis, so i was like no -shaking, didn't know the rule has changed ever since this London-gator came into power.
I was cocksure i didn't do any wrong because right in front of me were two hilux vehicles on that same route but when the accusations were beyond what i could take, i asked the man if he caught me in bed with his wife to allege all those accusations on me.
Even the day i took university road to Unilag, i explained to the policemen who flagged me down and they told me to be wary next time. They didn't impose any fine on me, it was out of appreciation i gave the man 1k, so why should it be the road i knew very well that i would fall victim.
It's a sad situation my brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ghost1994:
I had a terrible experience yesterday guys.
I picked some expatriates or whatever 3 white guys from vi we’re heading to isolo way (AFRI PRINT). Naso we reached the under bridge after airport opposite Ladipo oops traffic ahead of us is mad around 11 sha.
Naso a guy (scariest human being have ever met) the guy face full of wound marks. Well he walked towards us and started hitting my passenger glass.

Esss Oyinbo give me money... gbasss he hit again and again ess give me money and ur phone.

Oyinbo replied and said “have got no money man. (Well I tinted the back dark and the front light so he couldn’t see the back.

This guy flash us his gun he open his shirt flash the gun.
Omo I became scared and I remember the thread I read about a guy whom they shot at apogbon.

Those ones at the back have started shaking mehn this is crazy. Immediately I notice the other side of me is free little although I later scratched a man doing James Bond because he doesn’t wanna give me chance I just run for my dear life.

I became scared and be thanking my Creators. After their trip, naso I just kuku go home thank god for light I enjoy my Korean outstanding movies. Back on road today may almighty God continue to protect us all. I hate mainland.

Thank God for safety, was it 11am or 11pm if nah 11pm what are u still doing on the road at that time. Pls ur safety is important to us biko pls don't stay out late again Christmas is near

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
pope191:

Nothing wrong with Festac boss, its about timing and entering point.

Explain please, because i just got a request now from circle mall jakande lekki to amuwo odofin and I declined it..

Focus on traffic, getting trip out of there and road
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
adsmaster:

Explain please, because i just got a request now from circle mall jakande lekki to amuwo odofin and I declined it
Wtf!!!!!!! 3k declined
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
izzou:

No angry
Wey I don complete uber 20trips already? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

I have actually forgotten who you are. Please remind me. Are you the guy begging to repair car on credit? Or the one with the wasted education? Or the one with the paltry 2m pension fund? Or are those all the same broke biatch smiley
you don't seem to get it.i don't pretend to be who I'm not. great men take loans for stuffs,even car repairs.i didn't beg.i made enquiries, I was turned down .life goes on.then grace found me through gazzuzz.he offered to help me for free. he's a man of his words.he kept it to the letter and even threw another #24,000 worth of accessories.we all need a bit of assistance one time in our lives.i was assisted cause I let the world know I needed help.i was not ashamed to reach out.that makes me a man,not a beggar.
yes,I have s paltry #2million in my PFA, but did you pause to think maybe I borrowed from it to run personal expenses? or is that not possible? Alhamdulillah,by the will of Almighty Allah,I'm a made man by today's Nigerian standards.i have my own 4 bedroom bungalow,two cars and a truck. my 4 kids are doing well in school.i have everything to be grateful for.
one thing is certain kid,no matter how you strive,no matter your sweat,no matter how much work you put in,your life will never measure up to mine,talkless of being at par. even your profile pic is a lie. you are a lie.your existence is a lie.whatever you post after this is a lie.
Change your ways.youve given out so much about your real self without realising it. for one ,I know you're a Yoruba boy,and you're still living with your parents in a two bedroom flat in festac town.more information coming up. I know I will be banned,but peeps got know the truth about you.such a waste of semen and egg sad

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
izzou:

I don't know oh

I know they had this $50 million(i think) funding from investors when they started.

If I were them, I would work with NURTW and Lagos State government to see how all these scrap buses can be phased out, while I still retain the structure..

I don't think those guys will put bolt and uber on their toes. The fares will make drivers abandon them

$120 milla

(1) (2) (3) ... (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: mejai(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.