Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743480 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
kodred:

So you’d rather cheat than be cheated.
who is this one are u sure u are a driver? u are just talking trash here since so driver should allow bolt to cheat them since it's their app that fail so driver should bear the loss because I don't understand what u are trying to say.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
demexTK:

Bruh hope d app's navigation system is sound like Uber....
no bro just touch the navigation icon on the app it will automatically take u to Google map like bolt easy to use and straight forward trips will never fail. and the price are superb.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojbanja: 5:24am On Nov 26, 2019
Good morning, please avoid trips via Otedola berger by all means.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 6:21am On Nov 26, 2019
ojbanja:
Good morning, please avoid trips via Otedola berger by all means.

What's happening over there?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 6:23am On Nov 26, 2019
Guys please, whats the best phone to buy for this Uber hustle? I already have a driver. Just the phone remains. So, I need the best phone to buy please.

Thanks a lot. kiss kiss

CC

izzou
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2019
AngryIgboMan:
Guys please, whats the best phone to buy for this Uber hustle? I already have a driver. Just the phone remains. So, I need the best phone to buy please.

Thanks a lot. kiss kiss

CC

izou

You want to buy a phone for your driver?

Is he on rentals or HP?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2019
Please drivers should try to register on OCAR as early as possible, seems they are dishing out lots of bonuses and it's better you make it while it's still on. Moreover, there are lots of trips but what I don't like is their destination.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:01am On Nov 26, 2019
So he should pay for the app's failure?
This isnt cheating. That is the loss the company will experience if they don't fix their apps

kodred:

So you’d rather cheat than be cheated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2019
[q2uote author=mymotong post=84352561][/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2019
peeps4u:
So he should pay for the app's failure?
This isnt cheating. That is the loss the company will experience if they don't fix their apps

Is this not fair?

It’s simple what I am saying. If you collected #500, then there’s no need to review the trip that failed at #500.

But if you collected the estimated rider app amount and still did not review the ride, it’s pure stealing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2019
What's fair in collecting 500 from a tip worth 2000+ because a malfunctioning app shows 500?

Drivers should bear the loss right while bolt fails to fix the app?
And when the later reviewed price is more than the one you collect, bolt takes the commission on the new estimated price, who bears the loss?
Who is responsible for app failure and fix it? Drivers or bolt
If it isn't fixed, who should continue to bear the loss? Drivers?

Put your car on the road and correct the abnormalities if u think drivers are cheating.

kodred:

Is this not fair?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2019
Just saw this.

I think guys need to learn one or two things about first aid techniques in cases like this.

I know;
1. Mouth to mouth action or lifting the leg up, but wouldn't it be seen as subtle sexual harassment?
2. Chest compression (CPR)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2019
pope191:

Nice one boss, today have been somehow for me (Tyre deflated when descending eko bridge), so down to quote, but dis ur message woke me. On sat I got a request;

Me: Good day ma, I got a request from you blah blah blah
Rider: Yes, use the app to locate me
Me: OK ma, where r u going?

She cut the on me, I just gently end the trip after 3 mins with no fuss. She called back, I ask who's dis and cut d phone before she respond. The thing really get to her, dat she kept calling to air her mind, I just place her on busy... I hope she find solace in d msg she sent, cos d msg only crack me up.

I've been thinking of the best way to approach this business dis season, not just ready to massage any1 ego.
Lol, see how I was dragging the bolt icon down to get the complete number thinking it was my own.
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2019
Please elders... How do you deal with multiple stop over during a trip. Does the app take consideration of the stops and bill the rider or does it assume you are still on the same trip?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2019
ajoks533:
Please elders... How do you deal with multiple stop over during a trip. Does the app take consideration of the stops and bill the rider or does it assume you are still on the same trip?

Still on the trip sir

It charges the rider #10 per minute. You'll have to spend 10 minutes before it add #100

One hour is #600 grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2019
izzou:

That place ehn...

I picked 4 grown men from Berger to Fela shrine around 11pm. I didn't know they were four till they entered..... At first I thought it was Ikeja, till they said Fela shrine.... Chai

I've lost a lot at that place. I never go there to find trips... So many irresponsible folks using the app these days
4 what? I hardly do more than one guy once it's night much more late in the night, we need to be extra cautious these days.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2019
peeps4u:
Just saw this.

I think guys need to learn one or two things about first aid techniques in cases like this.

I know;
1. Mouth to mouth action or lifting the leg up, but wouldn't it be seen as subtle sexual harassment?

I believe a good driver should get himself acquainted with some safety and first aid measures in case of emergencies.

Get a first aid kit, no matter how small.

Go online and watch some videos on how to handle some emergency situations during a ride/trip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2019
Gentlelife50:

4 what? I hardly do more than one guy once it's night much more late in the night, we need to be extra cautious these days.

Na one person enter car first, say make I wait for someone

Before I know, 3 men Don jump inside. I no know whether make I decline trip immediately sad

But I dey fear say them fit strangle me, so I just begin drive without complain

God dey save us wey dey drive for night grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2019
izzou:

Still on the trip sir

It charges the rider #10 per minute. You'll have to spend 10 minutes before it add #100

One hour is #600 grin

Bros u study uber/both for school?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2019
peeps4u:
What's fair in collecting 500 from a tip worth 2000+ because a malfunctioning app shows 500?

Drivers should bear the loss right while bolt fails to fix the app?
And when the later reviewed price is more than the one you collect, bolt takes the commission on the new estimated price, who bears the loss?
Who is responsible for app failure and fix it? Drivers or bolt
If it isn't fixed, who should continue to bear the loss? Drivers?

Put your car on the road and correct the abnormalities if u think drivers are cheating.

Why would you collect #500 and later go review the trip? To satisfy your ego or what? If you have accepted the loss and collected #500, then what’s the point of reviewing especially if it’s a cash trip?

Point is if you collected the estimate and didn’t review, then it’s a case of ‘God catch you, I don do my own back’, which is cheating plain and simple.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2019
pope191:

Bros u study uber/both for school?

Haq Haq Haq

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by metrecube(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2019
If you stay around abule egba and egbeda axis, contact me for a Toyota corolla to drive on uber. 07031286626. WhatsApp only. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2019
kodred:

Why would you collect #500 and later go review the trip? To satisfy your ego or what? If you have accepted the loss and collected #500, then what’s the point of reviewing especially if it’s a cash trip?

Point is if you collected the estimate and didn’t review, then it’s a case of ‘God catch you, I don do my own back’, which is cheating plain and simple.

A case of when you review, and rider refuses to pay the reviewed amount, and Bolt takes their commission from the reviewed amount,

Who cheated then? The rider or you?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2019
AngryIgboMan:

Thanks a lot. kiss kiss

CC

izzou
Samsung Galaxy S6
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2019
peeps4u:
Just saw this.

I know;

I know this technique too. I've revived 2 peeps with it in my lifetime grin

First of all,call emergency services

1.pls it's very pertinent to note that being calm goes a long way to making this a success.thanks.
make your patient comfortable by laying him comfortably on the floor.make sure you untie belts,ties and other clothings that may impair flow of blood and oxygen.
2.place both hands on the patients chest somewhere between the heart region and lungs.pls note that the hands should be on each other,knuckled together.
3.do 30 compress at 1 compress per second.pls don't press too hard as not to damage rib cage,but enough pressure to try to get the heart working.
4.after 30 compress,tilt head of patient backwards,cover nostrils then breath a mouthful into patient's mouth.do this 3times.then repeat compress on patient.
5.continue and repeat process till emergency services arrive.
Additional techniques welcomed as this is what I'm limited to.God save us all cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2019
eherbal:

1.pls it's very pertinent to note that being calm goes a long way to making this a success.thanks.
make your patient comfortable by laying him comfortably on the floor.make sure you untie belts,ties and other clothings that may impair flow of blood and oxygen.
2.place both hands on the patients chest somewhere between the heart region and lungs.pls note that the hands should be on each other,knuckled together.
3.do 30 compress at 1 compress per second.pls don't press too hard as not to damage rib cage,but enough pressure to try to get the heart working.
4.after 30 compress,tilt head of patient backwards,cover nostrils then breath a mouthful into patient's mouth.do this 3times.then repeat compress on patient.
Additional techniques welcomed as this is what I'm limited to.God save us all cool

Until it's a woman, then you become confused grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2019
eherbal:

You can buy this disposable mouth to mouth device. Some persons carry communicable diseases dey Waka about... So your own safety should also come first.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2019
izzou:

Until it's a woman, then you become confused grin

Especially does with extra large Manchester.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2019
izzou:

A case of when you review, and rider refuses to pay the reviewed amount, and Bolt takes their commission from the reviewed amount,

Who cheated then? The rider or you?

If the rider is still in your car and refuses to pay the reviewed amount, then use your discretion.

If you allowed the rider to go and still reviewed, then OYO except it’s a card ride.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2019
izzou:

Haq Haq Haq

grin grin grin

I'm sure Uche can't match u, when it comes to learning on dis job.... I know is 10 naira per mins, but I've never taken time out to figure out an hour, pathetically I'm with a rider that plead to take more than an hour of my time, I oblige cos its a return trip and once I make 10k today, I think dats enough for me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2019
ajoks533:

You can buy this disposable mouth to mouth device. Some persons carry communicable diseases dey Waka about... So your own safety should also come first.
thanks for the update bro.will check it with those patent medicine guys at idumota.grateful

Pls let's try and get a small first aid kit,as someone suggested here.the life we save may be ours

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Lol, see how I was dragging the bolt icon down to get the complete number thinking it was my own.
grin
The Bolt icon won't drag with finger boss, use a metallic object to drag it. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m), Justchyf(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.