Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4759796 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
tojahh:

The one you knew on a FACE forum...l How far grin

They matter weak me ooh...!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
drmikeadams:
angry grin grin

The day I drive for dat Abuja e come be like I no sabi drive,,road dey wide. ,I no see danfo,I no see traffic as person don dey use to drag lane for lag ,

Hahaha. You see that airport road? From Piakassa to Giri junction I dey fly am in 15mins those days.

When you drive for Lagos, if you come Abuja shame go catch you because you go just dey mumu yourself dey find who you wan drag road with or tell Wakagrin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Deigofortune:

They matter weak me ooh...!!

Baba do as you wan do... I have given you three classified options to salvage the situation.

Even volunteer myself but.... In the meantime, the price for those items he mentioned are in line anyway.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
tojahh:

Hahaha. You see that airport you? From Piakassa to Giri junction I dey fly am in 15mins those days.

When you drive for Lagos, if you come Abuja shame go catch you because you go just dey mumu yourself dey find who you wan drag road with or tell Wakagrin
Abuja road dy make driving sweet walai...and d estimated time dy always dy accurate.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
deedee44:

I don't, but it will have to boil down to not getting adverts from companies. So to take a step further, one will have to devise a way to lure companies in

Very true. Prior/old relationships with companies come into play to have pioneer' clients
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
ofime123:
opay thank u for today did just two trip on bolt not work on uber again opay has taken over

Please show us d way nah

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
Please elders in the house, how do I register on OCar?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
izzou:

I don't know oh. Maybe it's that Adapter dey usually buy

Elantra has this default aux cord slot.

And I usually buy CDs from stores and hawkers. Not that I cant download the song, but at least I'm helping a man survive

Helping piracy abi lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
epistleNow:
Opay under siege!

Taskforce men at the Alausa office presently

Heard in the news this morning that they're paying NURTW for their operations.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
pope191:

Helping piracy abi lipsrsealed

Yeah, I know sad

But when I see some old men my father's age selling this stuff, I just feel they do it to survive.

It's hard making decisions in this country sometimes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
nwizu042:

Do you download or you buy tapes?
If tapes, where do you source for them.
P.s. this guys in traffic never seem to have the right ones

Download, I play music through USB/Bluetooth

But I save music on 500g hard disk, barely any music u won't find on it grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
deedee44:

I must say, I prefer making payments using their wallet. Apart from the discounts, it's very convenient, straightforward and fast
very straight forward app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
izzou:

Yeah, I know sad

But when I see some old men my father's age selling this stuff, I just feel they do it to survive.

It's hard making decisions in this country sometimes

I can relate boss, just kidding, I've given into piracy long ago, dayz of waiting by the radio for favourite song, just to record... Well artist pay today to have dia music on selections
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
ndubuis:
lol. Yes, she gave me one star. Yes, but she also learnt the hard way. The girl was arrogant. She was getting down from the car towards the mall, didn't say a word to me. Had to ask her how long it will take. She said, five minutes. But I should call if I'm getting restless. Under hot sun. Lol. I called after 15 minutes, she said she's done and already paying. Waited another 10 minutee before leaving the idiot at the mall. I did five more short trips around VI/Ikoyi after that. The good news is that if I hadn't done that, I wouldn't have been on 3% as we speak. When she gets back to KPMG, she will tell her arrogant friends what happened to her, they too will learn, that's how reorientation of riders is done, not by caring about ratings.

Men dem grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Don't drop bvn to anybody even me that went to the office they never asked for it

Boss soh u don reach dia, u r not loyal to Bolt atall
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
pope191:

Download, I play music through USB/Bluetooth

But I save music on 500g hard disk, barely any music u won't find on it grin

Borrow me the hard disk na

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
radautoworks:

Because there is always a mumu to pay grin

Lol, one day mumu will fail her. I felt bad for d girl yesterday, I was lost in d tot of calling her today and talk some sense into her head, but on second tot, I may be d senseless one. Life does not have to b my view, she has pick her path, we only have to wish each other well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
tojahh:

Borrow me the hard disk na

U won rent grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:

I would never understand this. Never...

Ladies have power and strength more than men, dats all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
pope191:

Please show us d way nah
lol bros no way oo me am just on my own and request keep rushing me I had to off the app at some point. I didn't even remember to put on uber app

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
pope191:

Boss soh u don reach dia, u r not loyal to Bolt atall
Wetin concern me with them? Ashawo dey loyal? We are like ashowo do us well we switch to your side
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
radautoworks:

Because there is always a mumu to pay grin
Mumu? Wrong. The payment comes with benefits grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
deedee44:

Mumu? Wrong. The payment comes with benefits grin
That's it ooo, they actually think men are the mumu

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
pope191:

U won rent grin grin

I wan spygrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
My earning on Ocar today.
Plus 4k on Taxify.

I'm officially putting Uber on an indefinite suspension.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
donfortune48:
My earning on Ocar today.
Plus 4k on Taxify.

I'm officially putting Uber on an indefinite suspension.
pls boss or anyone that can assist me on Whatsapp on how you register on ocar....O7O63831176
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 12:11am On Nov 28, 2019
Good morning great hustlers... Abeg elders, between a clean registered 06 Corolla and Righty of either 08 Hyundai or 03 Corolla (Shipped down from Europe), which is preferable.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:33am On Nov 28, 2019
OmoOshodi:
pls boss or anyone that can assist me on Whatsapp on how you register on ocar....O7O63831176

Just go to any of their offices bro.
It won't take more than an hour.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 3:58am On Nov 28, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gift01: 5:35am On Nov 28, 2019
FRSC says using Google map while driving is now an offense https://www.nairaland.com/5553129/using-google-map-while-driving
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chrisdynamic: 5:41am On Nov 28, 2019
abeebahmed:
Good day my people. Please I'm interested in being a taxify/Uber partner and currently looking to purchase a car for it. Is it possible to register same car on both platforms? What are the projected weekly income? Sorry if the questions are redundant. I searched the thread but didn't see any answer to these questions

You can chat me up on Call/WhatsApp for more info. 08058540572
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 6:20am On Nov 28, 2019
Dog took revenge on a driver who mistreated it by coming back with his funny mates to destroy driver's car.

https://life.gomcgill.com/man-kicks-stray-dogs-it-comes-back-with-friends-and-destroys-car

(1) (2) (3) ... (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.