Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4775506 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by phranco(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pls house, is it advisable to use an Honda EOD for this business?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Anybody get link for International Passport?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
mrjaydee:
How long does it take for ocar to activate
Immediately

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
peeps4u:
Can Oride survive these continued clampdowns on its motorcycles?

Allegedly, another raid on Oride this morning.
You know the government here always frustrates any booming business, it's like they enjoy seeing the masses suffer so they can easily manipulate them

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Eizenburg:
Mr Charles 0803 817 2081
Passport office alausa/agidingbi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
ornicus:

i sha thought you guys how to handle fake noisemaker ceo customers na cheesy no be so? oya let me send my bill for customer relationship training happy december smiley
same here bro.God bless us all.everyone grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
izzou:
Suit gives you respect until you start to lose money because of it

You'll hear stuffs like "Oga I don't have #200. Please leave it for you boy Abeg. You na big man already Na. God don bless you. Abeg"

I could go on and on of the cons..... But suit is cool though

You simply screw your face and say the suit na demo, you sef dey hustle na im make you dey for ehailing.
Inside this Buhari economy, dash no dey o. Everyone get to hustle and live below his income.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
eherbal:
I want to say a very big and humongous THANK YOU to gazzuzz for easing my discomfort.no words can explain the peace of mind I have driving my car without the cursed check engine light, especially that evil catalytic converter error code p0420,and waste of fuel.
I pray you find peace of mind within yourself,work and family. I'm very grateful.thank you brother and friend.
I also pray for anyone presently here facing one struggle or the other to have faith that the Almighty will path a way of ease and peace for you all. He parted the sea for the Israelites,He took down Goliath, He saved Jonah from the belly of the whale,He humbled the lions before Daniels and He brought down the Great wall of Jericho.He make ease of difficulties.He'll surely ease yours.
Once again,thanks Gazzuzz, nairaland's 'GURU CAR HADJI.

PIC of dash board before and after over 600 miles(over a thousand kilometres) no check engine,vac or Tpms light

Oga Gazzuzz thanks and god bless u for cutting the wire to all those lights grin grin
Note: nah play i dey o

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
deedee44:

Mr Charles 0803 817 2081
Passport office alausa/agidingbi

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
peeps4u:
Can Oride survive these continued clampdowns on its motorcycles?

Allegedly, another raid on Oride this morning.

May God protect us from the schemes of these inept, visionless people .
One London gator governor has not provided any job and the little these hardworking fellas are using to feed and take themselves off the street, the ugly drug- baron Yaba-left exco gave an order to clamp them down.
May God punish all our politicians and every generation born of them.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
deedee44:
You know the government here always frustrates any booming business, it's like they enjoy seeing the masses suffer so they can easily manipulate them

The masses have a thick skin and even brag about their shuffering and shmiling status.
Which leader of any group (small or big, political or religious) won't like such mumu followership

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freshprince91:
One London gator governor has not provided any job and the little these hardworking fellas are using to feed and take themselves off the street, the ugly drug- baron Yaba-left exco gave an order to clamp them down.

Na for where you don see God punish your politicians when you allow them to fleece you as you dey hail the ones from your own area?
Abeg, stop the joke o.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
phranco:
If you are the owner and the car is still in good condition, go ahead. But you have to be very careful with its maintenance. Dont cut cost, the car is unforgiving.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
deedee44:

Immediately

Really? I still dey wait for more than 3hrs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Dracoe:
Afternoon guys,please I want to venture into the Uber/taxify/Ocar business,I don’t really have any idea how it goes . What are the perks of it ,the good sides ,the bad sides,how to make enough profit for yourself ,the type of car most preferable,the do’s and dont’s,how to survive in the business .
I intend getting a car on hire purchase,any advice on that to? Which platform is best ,Uber, taxify, Ocar?

I would really appreciate responses and advises from anyone .

[s]
Dracoe:
Good day
Please I need a car on a hire purchase for Uber/taxify preferably a Toyota in good working condition.
You can contact me on 08108659978
[/s]

Dont look for a car yet. Equip yourself with enough info here. The business is much more than knowing how to drive.

Also, start with a rental package first. You may likely hurt yourself and the owner of the car if you start with HP

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
For OCar registration, contact this guy:

Name: Julius.

He's a legit guy, he helped me with my registration offline, I only went to their office for training and verification.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Eizenburg:

I get link, but as soon as i hand you over to am, my hand no dey again. You can do with him whatever youulike

Agreed? grin

Modified: You don get already
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
anonimi:

Na for where you don see God punish your politicians when you allow them to fleece you as you dey hail the ones from your own area?
Abeg, stop the joke o.

I have never been a party to that since i was able to distinguish between my right from left.
This is exactly what Daren Acemoglu and Robinson described as extractive economy in 'Why Nations fail '. Only the elite prospers from the misfortune beset upon the masses by these same elites .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freshprince91:
I have never been a party to that since i was able to distinguish between my right from left.
This is exactly what Daren Acemoglu and Robinson described as extractive economy in 'Why Nations fail '. Only the elite prospers from the misfortune beset upon the masses by these same elites .

I hope that you are aggressively enlightening others to also be able to distinguish between their right or wrong, otherwise their is no end to the extractive economy. Instead it will get worse.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
tojahh:

A big pleasure it will be for me. Key chain I might hung on my rear view mirror for onward advertising.

Meanwhile its been 8 days I sent a mail to your support. No response no acknowledgment.

Na so dem dey do am in the abroad?

I'm beyond pissed right now. Please re-send and I'm monitoring the box. Make I see say Dem no reply! angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
izzou:

I get link, but as soon as i hand you over to am, my hand no dey again. You can do with him whatever youulike

Agreed? grin

Modified: You don get already

I never get, the guy said 15 working days. That can’t work for me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
If it is your car, use it. It is better using your EOD than being on rental with someone else's car.

phranco:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Link?

Go to osogbo, it is faster there than Lagos, you should get your passport in days or weeks.

Eizenburg:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Imagine 3 trucks all filled with oride bikes. A lot of young guys have been rendered jobless again.

Freshprince91:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
mrjaydee:

Really? I still dey wait for more than 3hrs
I heard their server is slow today

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
seunoj:

Sometimes mechanics can be dishonest but mosttimes na buyer create the issue. U see a car for 1.4 and anoda for 1m. U assume the car is overpriced at 1.4. u buy the one for 1m and assume with ur mech that with 200k it will be fixed. Unfortunately, u dey spend am installmental until u pass 400k n realised the 1.4 car would have saved u time n stress. Most kazeem will not encourage u to buy a car with no fixes cos them no go see chop

Well you’re quite right but it does not work in all scenarios. Some cars are just overpriced.

The problem lie mostly with the mechanics because most people are ignorant about cars and rely on the authority of the mechanic to make a decision. It is rare for you to buy a car against your/a mechanic’s advise.

The bold is the problem. Zero professionalism.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
deedee44:

Too bad bro....3 trucks of oride bikes is no joke. Guys will bleed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
deedee44:

I heard their server is slow today

Served down. Too many ehailing driver hailing them already but I trust the Chinese.... They'll make up.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
OBD 2 CAR DIAGNOSTIC TOOL

Get a Personal Car Diagnostic Scanner (check cars before you accept them as a driver, or before you buy)...

Bluetooth OBD Scanner: 4000
Viecar CV300 (handheld code only): 6000
Viecar VC309 (handheld code+interpretation): 8000

Works with most car models...

Whatsapp/Call: 09032614208

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shyenar999(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Please how much can I get a driving licence and how long does it take to be ready?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
radautoworks:

How about branch for free key chains when you are in the neighborhood? grin

Will let you know when they arrive

Smartchoiice come & see something oh.. Aunty Radu left us in cartalk, come dey share freebie for uber thread

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
eherbal:
I want to say a very big and humongous THANK YOU to gazzuzz for easing my discomfort.no words can explain the peace of mind I have driving my car without the cursed check engine light, especially that evil catalytic converter error code p0420,and waste of fuel.
I pray you find peace of mind within yourself,work and family. I'm very grateful.thank you brother and friend.
I also pray for anyone presently here facing one struggle or the other to have faith that the Almighty will path a way of ease and peace for you all. He parted the sea for the Israelites,He took down Goliath, He saved Jonah from the belly of the whale,He humbled the lions before Daniels and He brought down the Great wall of Jericho.He make ease of difficulties.He'll surely ease yours.
Once again,thanks Gazzuzz, nairaland's 'GURU CAR HADJI.

PIC of dash board before and after over 600 miles(over a thousand kilometres) no check engine,vac or Tpms light

I'm having same code on my camry. Did you change any parts?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.