Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773808 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
jesbu:

I did read carefully,when you root make your uber app to be in system folder so you will not have problems with app close or force close or any interruption. Your uber app will be acting very fast and responsive because it's a system like google app.you have not tried so you may never know.

Trust me, I’m a techie. I’m well aware of what you’re talking about and I’ve never used an unrooted android device. Right now I’m using an iOS device and if the app “misbehaves” once outta 559 trips, I don’t see it as a problem.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lolzzz...In lagos, switching stance immediately is a skill (lol), you should know when to switch from "I am sorry to abi eleyi ti yawere"...trust me u need to exhibit certain act to survive the street. (By the time u fling your suit to the back seat, unbutton your shirt and fold ur sleeves, rider will understand u ain't joking and the fare will be paid to the last figure.

izzou:

Suit gives you respect until you start to lose money because of it

You'll hear stuffs like "Oga I don't have #200. Please leave it for you boy Abeg. You na big man already Na. God don bless you. Abeg"

I could go on and on of the cons..... But suit is cool though

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
tojahh:

Option 1

Got to their office

Option 2.

Contact Deedee

In any of the option, ensure you wear suit! No suit no admissiongrin

With GREEN tie or green cap join am.

Finished training waiting for activation.

Anyone with offline trip abeg pass am to me I dey inside lekki
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kola42: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
tojahh:

Option 1

Got to their office

Option 2.

Contact Deedee

thanks tojahh.
@ Deedee, pls help a brother ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Dovehorizon:
Lolzzz, in lagos switching stance immediately is a skill (lol), you should know when to switch from "I am sorry to abi eleyi ti yawere" trust me u need to exhibit certain act to survive the street. (By the time u fling your suit to the back seat, unbutton your shirt and fold ur sleeves, rider will understand u ain't joking and the fare will be paid to the last figure.

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Any of my brothers here at 46, Adekunle Fajuyi way for O'car registration?
Mehn, this place is crowded o ! lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lucky4real28(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
2004 Toyota Corolla available for rental or Higher purchase. WhatsApp 0815 725 2598. People living within lekki ajah is most preferred.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freshprince91:

Patience. It must be done today.

We must chop from this pot of rice. Stay there and ensure you register o. Don't come home without it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
I want to say a very big and humongous THANK YOU to gazzuzz for easing my discomfort.no words can explain the peace of mind I have driving my car without the cursed check engine light, especially that evil catalytic converter error code p0420,and waste of fuel.
I pray you find peace of mind within yourself,work and family. I'm very grateful.thank you brother and friend.
I also pray for anyone presently here facing one struggle or the other to have faith that the Almighty will path a way of ease and peace for you all. He parted the sea for the Israelites,He took down Goliath, He saved Jonah from the belly of the whale,He humbled the lions before Daniels and He brought down the Great wall of Jericho.He make ease of difficulties.He'll surely ease yours.
Once again,thanks Gazzuzz, nairaland's 'GURU CAR HADJI.

PIC of dash board before and after over 600 miles(over a thousand kilometres) no check engine,vac or Tpms light

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MissKerebete(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freshprince91:
bro how I go take register Ocar. Na only uber I dey do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
eherbal:
I want to say a very big and humongous THANK YOU to gazzuzz for easing my discomfort.no words can explain the peace of mind I have driving my car without the cursed check engine light, especially that evil catalytic converter error code p0420,and waste of fuel.
I pray you find peace of mind within yourself,work and family. I'm very grateful.thank you brother and friend.
I also pray for anyone presently here facing one struggle or the other to have faith that the Almighty will path a way of ease and peace for you all. He parted the sea for the Israelites,He took down Goliath, He saved Jonah from the belly of the whale,He humbled the lions before Daniels and He brought down the Great wall of Jericho.He make ease of difficulties.He'll surely ease yours.

PIC of dash board before and after over 600 miles(over a thousand kilometres) no check engine,vac or Tpms light

Now go and tell Ornicus thank yougrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Opay office at alausa area is madt with activities.noise everywhere.staff sef don dey overwhelmed. Everybody don jasi. I no go fit work today as I dey look am so. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
eherbal:

You are welcome sir , I'm glad all lights are out.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
kola42:
Gurus in the house, pls how do i register for OCAR?
Hi, I invite you to join ORideDriver and make tens of thousands of Naira per month! The opportunity is rare, join now!http://api.oride.operapay.com/s/Bs8d?inviteMobile=7084741797&knowOrider=13&token=Mjo4OTI1ODoxNTc0OTQ2MDczMDQzMDI1MzI3OnhETVdzWHpubmZhbEQ4VWtpOHJrRGpRNG1OQTl6YUtZ

After online registration via this link, go to their office as soon as you can, you don't have to wait for them to call you. You don't have to go with your car as well, just your car docs, driver's license and picture of your car (front back left and right) Good luck

Cc omobarca
Cc misskerebete

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
tojahh:

Option 1

Got to their office

Option 2.

Contact Deedee

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
eherbal:
Opay office at alausa area is madt with activities.noise everywhere.staff sef don dey overwhelmed. Everybody don jasi. I no go fit work today as I dey look am so. grin
one bolt driver pick me up yesterday, I ask if he9on ocar ,he said what's ocar grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
tojahh:

Now go and tell Ornicus thank yougrin
lol. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
eherbal:
lol. grin

i sha taught you guys how to handle fake noisemaker ceo customers na cheesy
no be so?
oya let me send my bill for customer relationship training
happy december smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seunoj: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
kodred:

Bro for real, don’t do HP with a Nigerian used car.
Test the waters with rentals. Forget all these mechanics, I took one to buy my previous car, a kia cerato; from everything is okay, I ended up spending over 200k changing parts in the next two months.

Don’t allow anyone pressure you into the unknown. There are many partners that will do less than 2mil on a Nigerian used car.

Do rentals first or else your other business will suffer the consequences.
Sometimes mechanics can be dishonest but mosttimes na buyer create the issue. U see a car for 1.4 and anoda for 1m. U assume the car is overpriced at 1.4. u buy the one for 1m and assume with ur mech that with 200k it will be fixed. Unfortunately, u dey spend am installmental until u pass 400k n realised the 1.4 car would have saved u time n stress. Most kazeem will not encourage u to buy a car with no fixes cos them no go see chop

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teeebest(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
I have xiaomi redmi 7(used for 2 months. Working perfectly} and samsung galaxy s6{screen is bad} for sale at a token. WhatsApp 08088202099 if you are interested.

Trust we are moving Lagos!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
radautoworks:

How about branch for free key chains when you are in the neighborhood? grin

Will let you know when they arrive
Is it open to all?
I would be in the neighbourhood tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
How long does it take for ocar to activate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EzekielMab(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Who knows direct link to change of ownership here in 2 days
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dracoe(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Good day
Please I need a car on a hire purchase for Uber/taxify preferably a Toyota in good working condition.
You can contact me on 08108659978
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
tojahh:

Patience. It must be done today.

We must chop from this pot of rice. Stay there and ensure you register o. Don't come home without it.

Done that already but was told my Opay driver would be activated before dusk because of their poor server and i made sure i installed and upgraded the Opay payment App.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dracoe(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
Afternoon guys,please I want to venture into the Uber/taxify/Ocar business,I don’t really have any idea how it goes . What are the perks of it ,the good sides ,the bad sides,how to make enough profit for yourself ,the type of car most preferable,the do’s and dont’s,how to survive in the business .
I intend getting a car on hire purchase,any advice on that to? Which platform is best ,Uber, taxify, Ocar?

I would really appreciate responses and advises from anyone .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
MissKerebete:
bro how I go take register Ocar. Na only uber I dey do

Go to the nearest operation centre near you. I chose Adekunle Fajuyi way because it was a stone throw to my crib, moreover, a trip from Aguda surulere brought me to Isaac Jones around 12pm, so i decided to check in and sign up.
The place is very rowdy and there's a construction work going on around the area, so its either you park your car at home or be prepare to visit a car wash immediately you're done.
I have not been activated though. Their server was down before i left there , may be because Drivers don dey sign up plenty .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Dracoe:
Afternoon guys,please I want to venture into the Uber/taxify/Ocar business,I don’t really have any idea how it goes . What are the perks of it ,the good sides ,the bad sides,how to make enough profit for yourself ,the type of car most preferable,the do’s and dont’s,how to survive in the business .
I intend getting a car on hire purchase,any advice on that to? Which platform is best ,Uber, taxify, Ocar?

Lol..dis ur questions plenty o
I'll like to venture too jst like you but im not in a hurry thats why im here most tyms during the day twice on a sunday grin (cc shlomir) to learn a thing or two..So just stay tuned you'll learn
Welcome!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Can Oride survive these continued clampdowns on its motorcycles?

Allegedly, another raid on Oride this morning.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Go for 2003 and above car so you can be on as many platforms as possible because some platforms accept cars from 2003 and above, though uber accepts from 2000.

Toyota corolla, matrix, Camry (bigdaddy), honda civic and city. These are commonly used cars. However, various pilots have tested and used other products like Hyundai, kia, benz.

But if you're opting for HP, it is advisabke you get any for the commonly used cars. Before you think of HP, work on rentals for a while to acclimatize yourself with it.

Good luck.

Dracoe:

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
SaintHilary:

Lol..dis ur questions plenty o
I'll like to venture too jst like you but im not in a hurry thats why im here most tyms during the day twice on a sunday grin (cc shlomir) to learn a thing or two..So just stay tuned you'll learn
Welcome!
same here,only be say me dey here 24/7 for the last 3 months now,hopeful i should get my car this week

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MissKerebete(m): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freshprince91:

Go to the nearest operation centre near you. I chose Adekunle Fajuyi way because it was a stone throw to my crib, moreover, a trip from Aguda surulere brought me to Isaac Jones around 12pm, so i decided to check in and sign up.
The place is very rowdy and there's a construction work going on around the area, so its either you park your car at home or be prepare to visit a car wash immediately you're done.
I have not been activated though. Their server was down before i left there , may be because Drivers don dey sign up plenty .
Lol. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.