Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4819729 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Now that y’all are screaming “O” like Omarion, who will confirm when UBER pays?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dracoe(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
SaintHilary:

Lol..dis ur questions plenty o
I'll like to venture too jst like you but im not in a hurry thats why im here most tyms during the day twice on a sunday grin (cc shlomir) to learn a thing or two..So just stay tuned you'll learn
Welcome!
Lol,well ...I have to know what I’m going into first ,hence the questions. wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dracoe(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
peeps4u:
Go for 2003 and above car so you can be on as many platforms as possible because some platforms accept cars from 2003 and above, though uber accepts from 2000.

Toyota corolla, matrix, Camry (bigdaddy), honda civic and city. These are commonly used cars. However, various pilots have tested and used other products like Hyundai, kia, benz.

But if you're opting for HP, it is advisabke you get any for the commonly used cars. Before you think of HP, work on rentals for a while to acclimatize yourself with it.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot for the advice ,I appreciate .
And how does the payment work ?Is it according to how much you work or it is fixed ?and when do they pay?
What’s the average price for getting a clean Toyota Camry or Corolla for HP ,2003 and above ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dracoe(m): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
izzou:

[s][/s]

Dont look for a car yet. Equip yourself with enough info here. The business is much more than knowing how to drive.

Also, start with a rental package first. You may likely hurt yourself and the owner of the car if you start with HP
Thanks man,I plan on starting February next year,hopefully I should have enough knowledge by then .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cyril009(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
First time here
Good day I dey greet una O na story I wan talk o
In a few months I will be out of secondary school
As things are I won't be able to go to a university
They try for me na public school I dey so
I was thinking of doing Oride but since their bikes are on constant raids I wan do Uber but I'm just 18 I was thinking will I be allowed in the system

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
ebiye55:

I'm having same code on my camry. Did you change any parts?
catalytic converter,Tpms etc etc.contact gazzuzz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mjosh1000:

Oga Gazzuzz thanks and god bless u for cutting the wire to all those lights grin grin
Note: nah play i dey o
You must remove this post before the next 7 market days grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

You are welcome sir , I'm glad all lights are out.

Baba GAZZUZZ, abeg my check engine light dey on ooo and my Kazeem has tried his best to no avail....i dey come see you very soon abeg sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Eizenburg:

I never get, the guy said 15 working days. That can’t work for me.

Make I go dig out him number. Hold on
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
thebigkendo:

Smartchoiice come & see something oh.. Aunty Radu left us in cartalk, come dey share freebie for uber thread

Mo gbe!

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
izzou:

Free Key chains? My first gift for the month cool

Thank you Radautoworks. I'm grateful grin

I'm not sure if there wasn't some sarcasm here lol. Soon as they arrive I'm keeping aside 50 for NLers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
jceesquare:

Is it open to all?
I would be in the neighbourhood tomorrow.

Yes but they're not in yet

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Cyril009:
First time here
I was thinking of doing Oride but since their bikes are on constant raids I wan do Uber but I'm just 18 I was thinking will I be allowed in the system

Can your u drive, if yes. Do you have a driver's license? If the answer to both questions are yes, then we can take it from there but one or both answers are no, then you gotta do the needful.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
Oluwabengz:

Can your u drive, if yes. Do you have a driver's license? If the answer to both questions are yes, then we can take it from there but one or both answers are no, then you gotta do the needful.

He's 18 and fresh out of secondary sch. He should learn a trade.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by codemaster2much: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Driver needed, hp, down-payment 200k, delivery 25k weekly, reside in Lagos plus surety.

Car is Honda accord 4plug 2004 tokunbo.

Thanks and God bless

Whatsap or call 08156430044
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
radautoworks:

I'm not sure if there wasn't some sarcasm here lol. Soon as they arrive I'm keeping aside 50 for NLers.

It was devoid of sarcasm, ma

I'm really grateful

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
tojahh:

Served down. Too many ehailing driver hailing them already but I trust the Chinese.... They'll make up.

I think that's why request is scarce today, not back to back as usual

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Elders, hope this Opay no be audio ride sharing portal ?
I woke up to see a link to sign up on my driver portal with only 180 seconds expiration.
Me wey don sleep inside this refreshing rain dey dream about ijebu grin
I sent an email and one Chinese called and was just saying 'you can't log in like 4 times on the phone '
E be like say na the only English wey him sabi be that grin
Wetin i go con do now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Cyril009:
First time here

It will favour you better if you learn a skill now you still have the advantage.

Computer skills
IT skills
Wielding and fabrications
Mechanical skills

In two years with determination, you'll get it right. But if you choose to drive, get the necessary skills and requirements.

Good luck.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
deedee44:

I think that's why request is scarce today, not back to back as usual

Today is Monday.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 9jawear(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Are you a bolt or uber driver looking for more legitimate ways to increase your earnings and make more money this December. Click here 》》》

https://ekoile.com.ng/2019/12/01/augment-and-improve-your-bolt-and-uber-earnings/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pateffy: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lucky4real28:

2004 Toyota Corolla available for rental or Higher purchase. WhatsApp 0815 725 2598. People living within lekki ajah is most preferred.

Your number not going
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freshprince91:

May God protect us from the schemes of these inept, visionless people .
One London gator governor has not provided any job and the little these hardworking fellas are using to feed and take themselves off the street, the ugly drug- baron Yaba-left exco gave an order to clamp them down.
May God punish all our politicians and every generation born of them.
grin cheesy

God left nigeria a long time ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
mrjaydee:
Pope shey na you wear suit come OCAR training?
Lols
There is no way u will come to this thread & not laugh... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
peeps4u:

For your own safety xef, you should be the one to open the booth for security officers and observe while they check, besides, I think it is your duty to open you booth. So I think the riders were right to flair up

I could be wrong though.
U are right sir
It is not safe to allow any security personnel to open your boot, they can easily drop sth inside to implicate u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freshprince91:

May God protect us from the schemes of these inept, visionless people .
One London gator governor has not provided any job and the little these hardworking fellas are using to feed and take themselves off the street, the ugly drug- baron Yaba-left exco gave an order to clamp them down.
May God punish all our politicians and every generation born of them.
Are you talking about sanwo olu and tinubu?
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

He's 18 and fresh out of secondary sch. He should learn a trade.
Bros people still want to learn trade or do apprenticeship?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
deedee44:

I heard their server is slow today
no wonder I did just 7trips today lol but the 7 make sense

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2019

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Chuwaa:

Is this an offer for the young guy into your apprenticeship?

It is not

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
tojahh:

Today is Monday.

Boss Monday is always a peak day, got back to back, but malaria won't let me. Had to call it a day, trying to sought d best way to knock malaria out with my native doctor

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.