Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4895825 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) ... (5722) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
SaintHilary:
By 6am tomorrow, Surge in TBS will be 8.0

Experience fah
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
izzou:
I think it's high time we start making use of Twitter

If someone refuses to pay, mention it on twitter and tag bolt and use hashtags

Some Nigerians need sense to be forced into their heads

You fit help us with the twitter account. Username should be UNKNOWN.

Anytime we get who no pay we drop the number on Twitter, tag bolt,Uber, ocar, Pcar, Qcar, Rcar, Scar, Tcar. So other Twitter users can help us call them as well angry grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
fasa199:

Anytime we get who no pay we drop the number on Twitter, tag bolt,Uber, ocar, Pcar, Qcar, Rcar, Scar, Tcar. So other Twitter users can help us call them as well angry grin

.....loading

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
fasa199:

Small small the union don dey form

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
ncnerio:

Small small the union don dey form

Abi na

I especially like the idea of tagging the company with bad riders (in most cases, Bolt) and its competitors!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Please guys I need your help. I carried two female riders from lekki phase 1 last week Friday (when they did a show on admiralty way just opposite parktonai hotel) they were going to VGC when we got there I ended trip only for one of them to go into the car of the guy they went to meet and came back saying the guy doesn't have cash that she will transfer to me. I knew these is sakamaje and that I had to options give her the benefit of the doubt or bundle her into my car and drive to the nearest police station in vgc but I took option one gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Up until these moment they are not picking my calls please I will like you guys to call them and help me demand for my Money and also mark there numbers in case they happen to request you guys again.

08038963858(these is the number of the leader of the park)

08163971296 (subordinate)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
adsmaster:
Please guys I need your help. I carried two female riders from lekki phase 1 last week Friday (when they did a show on admiralty way just opposite parktonai hotel) they were going to VGC when we got there I ended trip only for one of them to go into the car of the guy they went to meet and came back saying the guy doesn't have cash that she will transfer to me. I knew these is sakamaje and that I had to options give her the benefit of the doubt or bundle her into my car and drive to the nearest police station in vgc but I took option one gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Up until these moment they are not picking my calls please I will like you guys to call them and help me demand for my Money and also mark there numbers in case they happen to request you guys again.

I just called the first number. She said someone just called her. And she didn't talk again

Let us know when she sends it

Meanwhile, other members can help give her a restless evening grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
adsmaster:

Why are ladies doing this?
Very soon uber drivers will start embarrassing them because the trust will totally be gone.
I don't know how people can owe someone comfortably & someone will be somewhere blaming buhari. I no understand the kind mind God give black man. The mind is so hard & evil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Why do ladies move about without their own money for fck sake??!!!!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
peeps4u:

Another one off to Canada.

In few years, Canadian football team will improve and have more than 60% Nigerians.

I swear by my left testicle I go join these guy and him family soon.

Nigeria needs to be depopulated. Leaving the country is the only motivation that drives and keeps me on these job

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
pocohantas:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
pocohantas:

My dear it's crazy.... I nearly bundle that girl put inside my boot but I just reason am and I didn't want something that will start making me feel bad I just blank drove off

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
izzou:

I just called the first number. She said someone just called her. And she didn't talk again

Let us know when she sends it

Meanwhile, other members can help give her a restless evening grin
I just called her
I really wanted to talk some sense into her head, but she ended the d call. I don't know how people do these things comfortably and expect a better Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
adsmaster:

The lady don off fone sad

I support this calling movement 10000% !
And though some jobless Twitter users might abuse it by creating fake stories wen we eventually move it to Twitter,
But I feel its still the right thing to do so Bolt nd Co see the useless riders they have angry cus it seems Drivers are suffering from it alot!
Just imagine the number of cases here today

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

I just called her
I really wanted to talk some sense into her head, but she ended the d call. I don't know how people do these things comfortably and expect a better Nigeria

The country is messed up bro

And funny enough, we believe in God. Some of them will defraud uber drivers tonight and go and sing unto the Lord at The Experience

This country is finished. Wicked souls everywhere

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
pocohantas:
Skewed sense of entitlement
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
izzou:

The country is messed up bro

And funny enough, we believe in God. Some of them will defraud uber drivers tonight and go and sing unto the Lord at The Experience

This country is finished. Wicked souls everywhere
God bless u my brother
The God aspect is d most annoying part, churches & Mosques everywhere, yet our mind is full of evil. We commit evil and go to church on Sunday, I wonder who we are deceiving...The white man don't go to church as we do, they engage in gay, lesbianism & all form of activities we term sin, yet everybody wants to go to USA & Canada. I just read a remark by Cardi B about Nigeria on front page, no foreigner will come here & wish to spend more than 24 hrs

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
SaintHilary:

And though some jobless Twitter users might abuse it by creating fake stories wen we eventually move it to Twitter,
But I feel its still the right thing to do so Bolt nd Co see the useless riders they have angry cus it seems Drivers are suffering from it alot!

I support the twitter movement we will use hash tag to get our voice heard.

For case of rider not paying there fare
For bolt and uber to verify rider. Get them to tender some sort of identification not just registering with SIM card alone.

I can drop key figures on twitter with Hugh followers. These will start movement
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

Why are ladies doing this?
Very soon uber drivers will start embarrassing them because the trust will totally be gone.
I don't know how people can owe someone comfortably & someone will be somewhere blaming buhari. I no understand the kind mind God give black man. The mind is so hard & evil

I just called her now she apologise and also complained that the previous guy that called him was rude to her. He didn't introduce himself and start calling her names...

Me: do not be offended about that, am Chimex from driver forums, we all from driver forums have been ask to call you.
She: ok, that's better. Don't be offended, I have told the driver that he should wait let me confirm from my friend who promise me to send it and I thought he has already sent it. Bla bla bla bla
Me: please do. And I will tell others to cool off while you and send the money to his account number once u have come from ur friend.
She: no problem. I will but if he has done it, I will request for the receipt.
Me: Do u still have the account number I should ask him to resend it
She: no need, it's already on my note saved on my phone.
Me: ok ma, every one is sad. Cause it's not right to ripped one of his sweat.
She: no am not like that. Am not trying to rip anyone off.
Me: alright bye for now but can you give me a time frame. From when they will start calling you back.
She: please no need, I will call him myself.
Me: ok, bye for now...

21 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
SaintHilary:

This is why Ocar will likely trump uber & bolt sooner than we think. Because I heard riders are also verified on Ocar, this non verification of riders on bolt give them room to do whatever they like without any consequence

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Prince3:

I just called her now she apologise and also complained that the previous guy that called him was rude to her. He didn't introduce himself and start calling her names...

Me: do not be offended about that, am Chimex from driver forums, we all from driver forums have been ask to call you.
She: ok, that's better. Don't be offended, I have told the driver that he should wait let me confirm from my friend who promise me to send it and I thought he has already sent it. Bla bla bla bla
Me: please do. And I will tell others to cool off while you and send the money to his account number once u have come from ur friend.
Me: alright bye for now but can you give me a time frame. From when they will start calling you back.

Please let's give till 8pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

This is why Ocar will likely trump uber & bolt sooner than we think. Because I heard riders are also verified on Ocar, this non verification of riders on bolt give them room to do whatever they like without any consequence
Just imagine the rubbish!
Why book a ride when you know fully well you don't have money?
Indeed drivers need to have a Union or something (especially Lagos drivers)
Cus on a norm a runs girl wont try such rubbish or talk to a normal taxi man dat way... wòn ma nó iya e kpa! angry
The girl beta pick fone o! I go abuse her like the hoe she is.. Nonsense and DSS angry

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Prince3:

Just look at this human being

You don't want to rip him off, but you did pay him since LAST WEEK angry

You request rides on promises on friends. Dingbat angry

In fact, I'm calling her again sef

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
A driver dropped these on our whatsapp group

These lady and her Boyfriend they are scam the lady stay at 22 Adekunle St mafoluku oshodi she will request a ride to his Boy friend who stay at sangotodo they will demand for account number for a transfer and the guy will do fake transfer to u and ask u to check ur balance my co-pilot for they present i check balance 3 good time i didn't see anything the lady told me that it may be network issue that i will see it's, infact this is three weeks now i didn't see the money when i call the stupid lady she said i should resend my account details which i did now she Block me, and the fare is 5100 so u guys should be very careful about her ooo make una no fall victim ooo na her contact be this 08188674631

These case is becoming rampant.

I have her picture here too if not for one thing naaa to post am online here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

God bless u my brother
The God aspect is d most annoying part, churches & Mosques everywhere, yet our mind is full of evil. We commit evil and go to church on Sunday, I wonder who we are deceiving...The white man don't go to church as we do, they engage in gay, lesbianism & all form of activities we term sin, yet everybody wants to go to USA & Canada. I just read a remark by Cardi B about Nigeria on front page, no foreigner will come here & wish to spend more than 24 hrs

I once picked a man from Passport office to Bariga. He's a Nigerian, but lives in the UK.

He told me how he took a bus in the UK, and he forgot his tab, diary and wallet when he alighted. He said after the bus had left, he called the bus company. They called the driver and asked him to wait at the last stop for him.

When he got there, every single thing was intact. It was even the way he arranged it.

These are people that are not organizing crusades and deliverance. They don't shut down cities because of church programmes. They legalize homosexualism and all rubbish, yet they have morals and kindness in them

But here,.? Make I no talk abeg grin

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
izzou:

grin grin grin

Chai! Nah izzuo b dis cheesy u goan fall real hard sleeping on love. Wake up nd link up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Prince3:

She lied!
I didn't call her names
Just didn't have the luxury of time for pleasantries. Just wanted to talk sense into her head, because her act was deliberate

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
pope191:

Chai! Nah izzuo b dis cheesy u goan fall real hard sleeping on love. Wake up nd link up

Leave my baby for me grin

Meanwhile, that #800 petty thief Don block me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
izzou:

I once picked a man from Passport office to Bariga. He's a Nigerian, but lives in the UK.

He told me how he took a bus in the UK, and he forgot his tab, diary and wallet when he alighted. He said after the bus had left, he called the bus company. They called the driver and asked him to wait at the last stop for him.

When he got there, every single thing was intact. It was even the way he arranged it.

These are people that are not organizing crusades and deliverance. They don't shut down cities because of church programmes. They legalize homosexualism and all rubbish, yet they have morals and kindness in them

Izzou no talk abeg.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
izzou:

Chai!
U see!
How will things not work in such a country
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
How's the traffic today from 4pm till now? I had to stop working and plan to start work by 9pm tonight
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

She lied!
I didn't call her names
Just didn't have the luxury of time for pleasantries. Just wanted to talk sense into her head, because her act was deliberate
But the gurl get nice voice shaa oo.

Secondly please is there a WhatsApp group for driver's forum?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) ... (5722) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: olushola4me and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.