Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4820663 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
ofime123:
me am thinking of blocking uber because am no longer qualify for their 3 percent ever since ocar came have been doing just one trip on uber which is destination trip.
That's what I am using Taxify for too
grin
They must get sense

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chuwaa:
I've been picking riders this week after work with destination trip. Ladies abeg learn how to use good deodorants. I took one from VI to Idado on Wednesday and the foul odour from her expired deodorant was nauseating and she had the gut to balance on one end and stretch her leg across the seat.

Today I didn't step out, I was watching the 2. 8 surge this morning at Lekki and severely tempted. In the afternoon, I wanted to step out and the odour of the lady I took last night from VI to Osapa was still hovering over the car. During the ride, I had to open my air freshner and inhale. Her alcohol based deodorant was so foul smelling. I think I need to fumigate the car self.
Drivers how do you deal with this kind of gba gbos.
I had similar experience a day ago, I didn't want to relate of because she may be reading it here and may feel bad.
You know that armpit odour that smells like onions?!!
grin
In fact at a point I thought I will suffocate, na waoo.
Long after the trip I was still perceiving the odour

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:06am On Dec 07, 2019
Please guys I need your help. I carried two female riders from lekki phase 1 last week Friday (when they did a show on admiralty way just opposite parktonai hotel) they were going to VGC when we got there I ended trip only for one of them to go into the car of the guy they went to meet and came back saying the guy doesn't have cash that she will transfer to me. I knew these is sakamaje and that I had to options give her the benefit of the doubt or bundle her into my car and drive to the nearest police station in vgc but I took option one gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Up until these moment they are not picking my calls please I will like you guys to call them and help me demand for my Money and also mark there numbers in case they happen to request you guys again.

08038963858(these is the number of the leader of the park)

08163971296 (subordinate)

Called the subordinate.

Me: hello good evening

Her: hello

Me: please why have you not updated the uber guy’s account?

Her: I told him my bank is acting up and I’ll pay. I don’t know why he’s reporting me to other drivers.

Me: Well you can't blame the young man. He trusted you and now you acting smart.

Her: I’m not. My bank is having issues. If by tomorrow he doesn’t get it, I’ll call him to come to where he picked me to get his cash

Me: When should I call back to confirm this?

Her: Tomorrow afternoon

So baba update us by tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the stress, don’t let the bad eggs spoil the basket of golden opportunities in kindness.

Stay safe bro.

Cc: adsmaster

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:11am On Dec 07, 2019
kodred:

Called the subordinate.

Her: I told him my bank is acting up and I’ll pay. I don’t know why he’s reporting me to other drivers.

Me: Well you can't blame the young man. He trusted you and now you acting smart.

Her: I’m not. My bank is having issues. If by tomorrow he doesn’t get it, I’ll call him to come to where he picked me to get his cash

So baba update us by tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the stress, don’t let the bad eggs spoil the basket of golden opportunities in kindness.

Stay safe bro.

Nice one I am taking notes, will start my own tomorrow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:16am On Dec 07, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Nice one I am taking notes, will start my own tomorrow

She sounded like she was gonna cry. Guys don call her stoopid!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by juli4dad(m): 12:17am On Dec 07, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hola123: 12:26am On Dec 07, 2019
Hola123:
Hello house!!! I am Uber,Taxify Ocar driver in need of good car Toyota Corolla 05 upward for the business, over 9-month experience with 4.8+ rating, if you want to do business, contact me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:28am On Dec 07, 2019
juli4dad:
If you haven't registered yet on Ocar, you are missing, you can do that using the link below;
https://lp.opayride.com/rider-app/#/toApp?inviteMobile=8027328197&knowOrider=13&token=Mjo3NzE5NDoxNTc1MTQ0NjUxMTczNzA0NjU3OmhuWHRuNkNJS2QyZzZRZkR2cERvZWJuQWg3MUlBcWRS

Just yesterday here you wan chop referral for Egbon dem head Abi?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 12:30am On Dec 07, 2019
ofime123:
nobody can scam u with ocar cause I must hear that payment sound on my fone before I let u go and if u don't have money in your wallet I send to u and give me cash in return or u fund it yourself
and if u owing u can't book another ride

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:32am On Dec 07, 2019
Gentlelife50:

She is busying all the numbers I used to call her, it can't just be that she is on call otherwise the response will be that she is on another call.
Well lets keep trying
just called her now.didnt even allowed her to utter a word .told her how unfair she is,and she should be ready for a barrage of calls and text till she pays the money. she cut the line.shes been unreachable since . resuming tomorrow morning. insha'Allah

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:33am On Dec 07, 2019
olusola2bello:

Tnx guys....she just did d transfer. Appreciate you all. You giys are a true family.
me just give am a piece of my mind o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 12:35am On Dec 07, 2019
kodred:

Called the subordinate.

Stay safe bro.

grin grin
This stuff is giving me orgasm..Very soon you'll see it on Twitter..Dem neva see sumtin!
Sumone wants to deliver 30k and you're owing him 8k.. and u expect God to answer u at TheExperience undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:37am On Dec 07, 2019
izzou:

Let us know when he pays. He is on another call

And please next time, don't borrow riders money.
Tell them you don't have.

From your story, the guy planned to scam you from the onset
at the mention of "borrow me some cash, I'll reimburse you", I'll just politely turn you down no matter how good looking you are

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:41am On Dec 07, 2019
Ghost1994:
Me too 3 times
the glitch has started. I warned you guys grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 12:44am On Dec 07, 2019
eherbal:
the glitch has started. I warned you guys grin

Baba they later pay us

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2019
Ghost1994:

Baba they later pay us
na later I confirm am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 2:09am On Dec 07, 2019
Prince3:

I just called her now she apologise and also complained that the previous guy that called him was rude to her. He didn't introduce himself and start calling her names...

Me: do not be offended about that, am Chimex from driver forums, we all from driver forums have been ask to call you.
She: ok, that's better. Don't be offended, I have told the driver that he should wait let me confirm from my friend who promise me to send it and I thought he has already sent it. Bla bla bla bla
Me: please do. And I will tell others to cool off while you and send the money to his account number once u have come from ur friend.
She: no problem. I will but if he has done it, I will request for the receipt.
Me: Do u still have the account number I should ask him to resend it
She: no need, it's already on my note saved on my phone.
Me: ok ma, every one is sad. Cause it's not right to ripped one of his sweat.
She: no am not like that. Am not trying to rip anyone off.
Me: alright bye for now but can you give me a time frame. From when they will start calling you back.
She: please no need, I will call him myself.
Me: ok, bye for now...

Hahahaha so person fit calm like this? Is alright. I close work enter house I call her. I wake one go peace I call her as I finish eating I pick phone I call her she say Dem don send the money I say na how much she say she no fit remember now but she go check again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:46am On Dec 07, 2019
Una no go use call faint these people sogrin

Wehdon guys

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:56am On Dec 07, 2019
ofime123:
me am thinking of blocking uber because am no longer qualify for their 3 percent ever since ocar came have been doing just one trip on uber which is destination trip.

Life! Drivers r now d once doin d blocking grin

My money is still hanging, dis psycho need to b disturbed too 0817 833 9765

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 5:21am On Dec 07, 2019
SaintHilary:

grin grin
This stuff is giving me orgasm..Very soon you'll see it on Twitter..Dem neva see sumtin!
Sumone wants to deliver 30k and you're owing him 8k.. and u expect God to answer u at TheExperience undecided

Or at Shiloh?

Wetin Sowore no go see for court.

Nice one on the calling I totally support. Any pending issues? Make I call the person?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:24am On Dec 07, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT'S THE UPDATE?

She said this afternoon.

Na to dey wait grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:01am On Dec 07, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2019
Prince3:

This one na ote main boy naa, he knows nothing abt military. If its me, I will defend myself and nothing will happen to me they will let me go with just a warning... they will only call to confirm.

Buy please if you can't go to barrack and let an officer do it for u, you can be a very good friend to a brutal sodier. please don't do it. Be warned.

I went to check a car sometimes with a sodier all dressed up with riffle. I also took a sodier as my second guarantor then. The owner of the vehicle was scared when he saw them, thinking he was in trouble and we all laughed over it...
Role with military men always. Factz

So the idea is just to walk into any barracks, how about you hook me up? My wife's dad is a retired air force. He said they might demand for ID if I'm stopped.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:50am On Dec 07, 2019
kodred:

She sounded like she was gonna cry. Guys don call her stoopid!
Not cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:52am On Dec 07, 2019
pope191:

Life! Drivers r now d once doin d blocking grin

My money is still hanging, dis psycho need to b disturbed too 0817 833 9765
Trip details and how much?
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:58am On Dec 07, 2019
anonimi:

Leaving their husband's dreams or leaving their own dreams?

Typo. I meant "living".
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:18am On Dec 07, 2019
Please make una update us on those that have paid and those that haven't paid.

I woke up this morning and started calling all the numbers I called yesterday.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2019
izzou:

The country is messed up bro

And funny enough, we believe in God. Some of them will defraud uber drivers tonight and go and sing unto the Lord at The Experience

This country is finished. Wicked souls everywhere
True after going for the experience yesterday dem go go cardi b concert today. cheesy
Hypocrites

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:36am On Dec 07, 2019
adsmaster:

I swear by my left testicle I go join these guy and him family soon.

Nigeria needs to be depopulated. Leaving the country is the only motivation that drives and keeps me on these job

I say AMEN to your wish bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2019
Has anyone ever transferred a car from one user to another on UBER before? Is it immediate, and does it require going to their office?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2019
Gentlelife50:

She have paid him, just call her back to thank her.
grin
That u just confirmed she have paid

She should be the one to call the guy and apologize.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Apologies once again. We would address this at our next sisterhood meeting. kiss

I have not experienced this with women but my nostrils get assaulted every day by men. I endorse termination of woman status for this offense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: sandammy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.