Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,746 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4857110 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) ... (5717) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
adsmaster:
Please guys I need your help. I carried two female riders from lekki phase 1 last week Friday (when they did a show on admiralty way just opposite parktonai hotel) they were going to VGC when we got there I ended trip only for one of them to go into the car of the guy they went to meet and came back saying the guy doesn't have cash that she will transfer to me. I knew these is sakamaje and that I had to options give her the benefit of the doubt or bundle her into my car and drive to the nearest police station in vgc but I took option one gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Up until these moment they are not picking my calls please I will like you guys to call them and help me demand for my Money and also mark there numbers in case they happen to request you guys again.

08038963858(these is the number of the leader of the park)

08163971296 (subordinate)

First line off, second not picking, but no problem , the second must off her phone tonight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
izzou:

Leave my baby for me grin

Meanwhile, that #800 petty thief Don block me

grin grin grin the woman go block tire

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Prince3:

But the gurl get nice voice shaa oo.

Secondly please is there a WhatsApp group for driver's forum?
Someone was talking about opening a WhatsApp group here, I nor know weda them still create am.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
izzou:

Just look at this human being

You don't want to rip him off, but you did pay him since LAST WEEK angry

You request rides on promises on friends. Dingbat angry

In fact, I'm calling her again sef
She even sent me screenshot of the account number to confirm that she didn't mean to. That she thought her friend has already done the transfer

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

Someone was talking about opening a WhatsApp group here, I nor know weda them still create am.
let me quickly create one and send in the link
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Prince3:

She even sent me screenshot of the account number to confirm that she didn't mean to. That she thought her friend has already done the transfer

But the driver said she wasn't not picking his call since last week

Which one come be all these pity strategy for her? angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
izzou:

But the driver said she wasn't not picking his call since last week

Which one come be all these pity strategy for her? angry
You guys can still be calling her so she can feel the heat but I have told her to make she do...
Moreover it's past 8pm, I promised her. So start calling guys...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
Prince3:

You guys can still be calling her so she can feel the heat but I have told her to make she do...
Moreover it's past 8pm, I promised her. So start calling guys...

adsmaster

Have you seen your alert?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
tojahh:
lipsrsealed

A ti lo, a ti de

grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
adsmaster:
A driver dropped these on our whatsapp group

These lady and her Boyfriend they are scam the lady stay at 22 Adekunle St mafoluku oshodi she will request a ride to his Boy friend who stay at sangotodo they will demand for account number for a transfer and the guy will do fake transfer to u and ask u to check ur balance my co-pilot for they present i check balance 3 good time i didn't see anything the lady told me that it may be network issue that i will see it's, infact this is three weeks now i didn't see the money when i call the stupid lady she said i should resend my account details which i did now she Block me, and the fare is 5100 so u guys should be very careful about her ooo make una no fall victim ooo na her contact be this 08188674631

These case is becoming rampant.

I have her picture here too if not for one thing naaa to post am online here

I call her now and she apologise in quote that she just talked to the driver and promise to pay her... These people can't break us, we need to keep standing for each other

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
tojahh:
lipsrsealed

Wetin happen nah... Kuku kill us
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
izzou:

grin grin grin

It is not funny at all. Looks like they are far gone. No amount of talking can change these ones. Person wey get shame and conscience should at some point, stop and think of her life naaaaa.

adsmaster:

My dear it's crazy.... I nearly bundle that girl put inside my boot but I just reason am and I didn't want something that will start making me feel bad I just blank drove off

Sorry about that. Ordinary tfare, they never have. I wonder what they do with their own money.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
pocohantas:

It is not funny at all. Looks like they are far gone. No amount of talking can change these ones. Person wey get shame and conscience should at some point, stop and think of her life naaaaa.

Sorry about that. Ordinary tfare, they never have. I wonder what they do with their own money.

They don't have money. That's the problem

A lot is wrong with the youths of these country. Yes, ladies are more involved in this rubbish, but guys are not exempted

This generation is just terrible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
izzou:

A ti lo, a ti de

grin

No playground for Kidsgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
pope191:

Wetin happen nah... Kuku kill us

Mafoo

Inside life

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
izzou:

They don't have money a life. That's the problem
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oyepaulkay(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Please what is happening in Ikeja, Mobolaji Bank Anthony..??

It's been red for like 2 hours plus.

I'm far away on the island.

Chaiiiik. cry cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
oyepaulkay:
Please what is happening in Ikeja, Mobolaji Bank Anthony..??

It's been red for like 2 hours plus.

I'm far away on the island.

Chaiiiik. cry cry

Traffic!
Its better imagined than observing it.
In between, i think people who ventured into E-hailing in 2017/2018 till early May 2019 were the ones who had smooth sailing journey.
All these road enforcement officers in collaboration with the Lagos state government are there to extort and frustrate the efforts of Uber /taxify drivers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CAPSLOCKED: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
izzou:

I just called the first number. She said someone just called her. And she didn't talk again

Let us know when she sends it

Meanwhile, other members can help give her a restless evening grin

WHAT'S THE UPDATE?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
pope191:

She has blocked my 2 lines, the woman wicked fah.

Now that I'm about balling with Ocar, I've made up my mind to block Bolt. Nobody has monopoly of blocking.
me am thinking of blocking uber because am no longer qualify for their 3 percent ever since ocar came have been doing just one trip on uber which is destination trip.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chuwaa:
I've been picking riders this week after work with destination trip. Ladies abeg learn how to use good deodorants. I took one from VI to Idado on Wednesday and the foul odour from her expired deodorant was nauseating and she had the gut to balance on one end and stretch her leg across the seat.

Today I didn't step out, I was watching the 2. 8 surge this morning at Lekki and severely tempted. In the afternoon, I wanted to step out and the odour of the lady I took last night from VI to Osapa was still hovering over the car. During the ride, I had to open my air freshner and inhale. Her alcohol based deodorant was so foul smelling. I think I need to fumigate the car self.
Drivers how do you deal with this kind of gba gbos.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
izzou:

They don't have money. That's the problem

A lot is wrong with the youths of these country. Yes, ladies are more involved in this rubbish, but guys are not exempted

This generation is just terrible

Apologies once again. We would address this at our next sisterhood meeting. kiss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

This is why Ocar will likely trump uber & bolt sooner than we think. Because I heard riders are also verified on Ocar, this non verification of riders on bolt give them room to do whatever they like without any consequence
nobody can scam u with ocar cause I must hear that payment sound on my fone before I let u go and if u don't have money in your wallet I send to u and give me cash in return or u fund it yourself

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
adsmaster:
Please guys I need your help. I carried two female riders from lekki phase 1 last week Friday (when they did a show on admiralty way just opposite parktonai hotel) they were going to VGC when we got there I ended trip only for one of them to go into the car of the guy they went to meet and came back saying the guy doesn't have cash that she will transfer to me. I knew these is sakamaje and that I had to options give her the benefit of the doubt or bundle her into my car and drive to the nearest police station in vgc but I took option one gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Up until these moment they are not picking my calls please I will like you guys to call them and help me demand for my Money and also mark there numbers in case they happen to request you guys again.

Another job don land, na tomorrow I go get their time

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
adsmaster:

The first one didn't pick up, the second picked up but didn't say anything, until I called her........ And she ended the call grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
adsmaster:

The first one didn't pick up, the second picked up but didn't say anything, until I called her........ And she ended the call
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dracoe(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
rapheal5:
Can i apply for uber with the cover note?
I have no idea
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

This is why Ocar will likely trump uber & bolt sooner than we think. Because I heard riders are also verified on Ocar, this non verification of riders on bolt give them room to do whatever they like without any consequence

I used 4 different SIM cards for ABJ throughout the week just to chop their 50% bonus on trips. And I registered them all with nonexistent email address.

There's no atom of rider verification on bolt at all.

I've already planned on buying 3more Sims when going back next week to finish my unfinished business in abj.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) ... (5717) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.