Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4888964 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) ... (5719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Felicity001:

Hahahaha hahahaha.... can’t stop laughing... guy you kill it!!! You’re a savage master I swear... lmao ���. So the Dru23 guy is just an epko retailer Hahaha... no wonder he’s so jobless and has the time to quote everybody on NL. Dru23 go look for sth meaningful to do with your boring life biko.

Guy God bless you plenty may you live long.
Who told you he is jobless?
He is USA, how can he be jobless?
He also have plenty cars on Nairaland sorry Uber and his drivers are doing well, he even had a lady driver he is proud of and brag about.
He is also an importer and Nairaland Uber consultant according to chuwaa, so he can't be jobless. He's obviously doing well
grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
I was about entering Methodist girls school in murital Mohammed way in yaba next thing I saw on my side way a truck coming to my direction I was horning for the security to open he turn deaf ear. next thing the truck climb the culvert still towards my direct next thing is a bash on my car. as if that is not enough he went ahead to hit and collapse the school fence. well I thank God for life. and the truck is in my compound now they have agree to fix everything after that they come a carry their truck make I go my mama place for ikorodu go chill small.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Gentlelife50:

But I know their is stack difference between being humble and tolerating arrogant, proud, mannerless, rude, stupid and self entitled people in the name of seeking destiny helpers.
You have to leak everybody's bum bum because u want to be humble and seeking for so called destiny helpers?
Including these overgrown babies and even the oloshos that act anyhow they like?

Hmmmm
By the way is that how the destiny helpers behave?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Felicity001:

Hahahaha hahahaha.... can’t stop laughing... guy you kill it!!! You’re a savage master I swear... lmao ���. So the Dru23 guy is just an epko retailer Hahaha... no wonder he’s so jobless and has the time to quote everybody on NL. Dru23 go look for sth meaningful to do with your boring life biko.

Guy God bless you plenty may you live long.

How is that 25k rental you looking for coming along sir ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Gentlelife50:

He also have plenty cars on Nairaland sorry Uber and his drivers are doing well, he even had a lady driver he is proud of and brag about.
He is also an importer and Nairaland Uber consultant according to chuwaa, so he can't be jobless. He's obviously doing well
grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Christie171:
...and you didn't go back to the church or house for your money
Maybe the pastor is still praying he will send his money when he’s done praying ���

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Christie171:
...and you didn't go back to the church or house for your money

I'm still loaning dem benefit of doubt, when I'm ready, its either I burst into church service or gather like 5 guys and have mini party in front of dia house, just chatting and sipping Gin with some weed (Just for joke) cheesy I just know I'll get my money, but crazy world, can't help but imagine last night sermon and how comfortable ppl wave hands, sing praise with such carefree attitude. If 8 out of 10 riders act dis way, would one still have the energy and zeal to drive? Ppl really need to learn how to treath others.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Gentlelife50:

grin
Hahaha.... you guys are so funny here honestly... really Ok let’s celebrate him and give him some accolades.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
dru23:

How is that 25k rental you looking for coming along sir ?
Wow! You care to know Very well oga boss sir but I’m taking my time to make d right choice since I can only drive one car. Or do you have better offer? You can bring it un so I can add it up to my consideration list oga boss sir.

If non? Thanks for your concern n God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
AngryIgboMan:

You can tell your story to the marines Sir! Any driver that listens to this your advise is at serious risk already. Am a realist and I choose not to be cowed into submission by any bagger rider.

What the likes of you and Dru23 don't understand is that we are all different! It all boils down to temperament. I repeat, IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO TEMPERAMENT. Just as our finger prints are unique, so is our temperament. You don't expect every human being to react same way to similar situations. That same I AM SORRY MA from driver A can become THUNDER FAYA U with driver B.

There are those you will never see react no matter what you throw at them. They are so thick skinned and mean.

But there are people like me who react energy for energy. I GIVE POSITIVE ENERGY FOR POSITIVE ENERGY. I ALSO GIVE DARK ENERGY FOR DARK ENERGY. Thats my principle of survival. I will use 3 different stories of my experience in Uber to illustrate.

Experience 1 (Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam)

Me: Hello Ma. Good afternoon. You requested for Bolt. Is this address correct and where are you heading to?

Rider: What kind of stuppid questions are these? Oga please hurry because am late. I don't have time to answer nonsense.

Me: Madam, begin to trek to your destination immediately. Because if you enter my car, sorry is your name.

The woman fear cancel immediately. undecided undecided undecided

Experience 2 (Tulululum Tulululum Tulululum Tulululum)

Me: Hello Ma. You requested for Uber. Am at Lateef Jakande. I want to confirm your address is 100001 Acme road.

Rider: Why are you not on your way yet? Oga am tired of these nonsense from you drivers. Am very late for church. 2 drivers have cancelled on me and I will be very angry with you if you cancel.

Me: Madam is that a threat? Hope you know this is my car right and am not your personal driver? You must behave well mannered if you want this ride to happen. Be courteous of your next words because you lack courtesy.

Rider: You must be very stuppid for implying I lack manners.

Me: Madam THUNDER FAYA You. Nkita lachagi gi anya dia angry angry angry

I cancelled and blocked her line with immediate effect.

Experience 3 (Tulululum Tulululum Tulululum Tulululum)

Me: Hello Madam. Good afternoon. You requested for Uber. Are you at 51b blah blah blah Lekky county homes and where are you heading to

Rider: Hello sir. Good afternoon. Please am heading just close by to buy food. Please don't cancel on me as many drivers have cancelled. Am really hungry. Please will you come?

Me: Am on my way ma.

After Trip, Uber said I should collect 330. Seems she is on small bonus. Madam gave me 400. I told her to keep it coz I wanted her to eat more.

Its my car after all and I can decide who to give free ride or not. undecided undecided undecided

MORAL OF STORY

Ehailing in Nigeria is more of survival. You can be nice and die there being nice. Nobody really gives a fucck about you in this country especially in a cosmopolitan city like Lagos where everybody is mad and angry.

Nigerians are highly exploitative. Most of them that are nice to you is because they are already scheming on how to use you for one ulterior motive or the other. You mentioned he was asking the driver if he was married. What has that question got to do with anything?

In fact to me, that driver is very stuppid for entering the woman's house after the job. What if she accuse him of rape? What if she is a human parts dealer or a drug trafficker? You mentioned Anambra. Am from Ananmbra and am not trying to stereotype. But what if that woman was already seeing the young man as a conduit for drugs to Indonesia or Thailand? So many what ifs!

As far as am concerned, my work with you ends immediately I drop you. Infact, I clear call log after every trip to avoid temptation of calling you back or "keeping in touch".

In summary sir, Being nice in the face of obvious hostility can cost you your life in Lagos or elsewhere in Nigeria. This is not Europe. Things can escalate pretty quickly if you don't act smart.

By the way if I may ask, Dru23 that has been saying things about being enduring and humble in the Service industry in order to become a boss... What has he achieved with his live aside retailing Mobil oil amd arguing with people on Nairaland?

You are very funny grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
AngryIgboMan:

You can tell your story to the marines Sir! Any driver that listens to this your advise is at serious risk already. Am a realist and I choose not to be cowed into submission by any bagger rider.

What the likes of you and Dru23 don't understand is that we are all different! It all boils down to temperament. I repeat, IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO TEMPERAMENT. Just as our finger prints are unique, so is our temperament. You don't expect every human being to react same way to similar situations. That same I AM SORRY MA from driver A can become THUNDER FAYA U with driver B.

There are those you will never see react no matter what you throw at them. They are so thick skinned and mean.

But there are people like me who react energy for energy. I GIVE POSITIVE ENERGY FOR POSITIVE ENERGY. I ALSO GIVE DARK ENERGY FOR DARK ENERGY. Thats my principle of survival. I will use 3 different stories of my experience in Uber to illustrate.

Me: Hello Ma. Good afternoon. You requested for Bolt. Is this address correct and where are you heading to?

Rider: What kind of stuppid questions are these? Oga please hurry because am late. I don't have time to answer nonsense.

Me: Madam, begin to trek to your destination immediately. Because if you enter my car, sorry is your name.

Me: Hello Ma. You requested for Uber. Am at Lateef Jakande. I want to confirm your address is 100001 Acme road.

Rider: Why are you not on your way yet? Oga am tired of these nonsense from you drivers. Am very late for church. 2 drivers have cancelled on me and I will be very angry with you if you cancel.

Me: Madam is that a threat? Hope you know this is my car right and am not your personal driver? You must behave well mannered if you want this ride to happen. Be courteous of your next words because you lack courtesy.

Me: Hello Madam. Good afternoon. You requested for Uber. Are you at 51b blah blah blah Lekky county homes and where are you heading to

Rider: Hello sir. Good afternoon. Please am heading just close by to buy food. Please don't cancel on me as many drivers have cancelled. Am really hungry. Please will you come?

After Trip, Uber said I should collect 330. Seems she is on small bonus. Madam gave me 400. I told her to keep it coz I wanted her to eat more.

Its my car after all and I can decide who to give free ride or not. undecided undecided undecided

MORAL OF STORY

Ehailing in Nigeria is more of survival. You can be nice and die there being nice. Nobody really gives a fucck about you in this country especially in a cosmopolitan city like Lagos where everybody is mad and angry.

Nigerians are highly exploitative. Most of them that are nice to you is because they are already scheming on how to use you for one ulterior motive or the other. You mentioned he was asking the driver if he was married. What has that question got to do with anything?

In fact to me, that driver is very stuppid for entering the woman's house after the job. What if she accuse him of rape? What if she is a human parts dealer or a drug trafficker? You mentioned Anambra. Am from Ananmbra and am not trying to stereotype. But what if that woman was already seeing the young man as a conduit for drugs to Indonesia or Thailand? So many what ifs!

As far as am concerned, my work with you ends immediately I drop you. Infact, I clear call log after every trip to avoid temptation of calling you back or "keeping in touch".

In summary sir, Being nice in the face of obvious hostility can cost you your life in Lagos or elsewhere in Nigeria. This is not Europe. Things can escalate pretty quickly if you don't act smart.

By the way if I may ask, Dru23 that has been saying things about being enduring and humble in the Service industry in order to become a boss... What has he achieved with his live aside retailing Mobil oil amd arguing with people on Nairaland?

Join Chuwaa... I owe you two bottles and fish pepper soup

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
tojahh:

Join Chuwaa... I owe you two bottles and fish pepper soup
Except the venue is undisclosed, I will definitely gatecrash
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
pope191:

If 8 out of 10 riders act dis way, would one still have the energy and zeal.
And some persons are calling it greed and wickedness simply because another person says sincerely he can only afford to do 25k weekly.

My brother please just let it go if he doesn’t send your money please just leave him since he’s a pastor surely God who stated the law of Karma in his word “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” Gal 6:7 will surely pay him back some day.

Also look at it this way, you were heading home right? One question i like you to ask your self is this, had you not gotten that ride wouldn’t you have drove down home empty? So see it as a sacrifice.

I shared with you guys how one dude scammed me of 2k+trip fare of 400 till now he didn’t pay.

Another lady 2500
Another 100
Another 100
Another 3k

The list goes on and on, that doesn’t include police, LASMA, VIO and the rest. But in all God is still keeping me going.

Lastly, that somebody did you wrong or treated you bad shouldn’t change the good person that you’re m, otherwise, you weren’t a good person from the very instance.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Except the venue is undisclosed, I will definitely gatecrash
grin

Don't come there with those online professors please.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
AngryIgboMan:

MORAL OF STORY

My Mehn! You have said it all.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
tojahh:

Don't come there with those online professors please.
U dey fear to mention name abi?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Felicity001:

And some persons are calling it greed and wickedness simply because another person says sincerely he can only afford to do 25k weekly.

My brother please just let it go if he doesn’t send your money please just leave him since he’s a pastor surely God who stated the law of Karma in his word “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” Gal 6:7 will surely pay him back some day.

Also look at it this way, you were heading home right? One question i like you to ask your self is this, had you not gotten that ride wouldn’t you have drove down home empty? So see it as a sacrifice.

I shared with you guys how one dude scammed me of 2k+trip fare of 400 till now he didn’t pay.

Another lady 2500
Another 100
Another 100
Another 3k

The list goes on and on, that doesn’t include police, LASMA, VIO and the rest. But in all God is still keeping me going.

Lastly, that somebody did you wrong or treated you bad shouldn’t change the good person that you’re m, otherwise, you weren’t a good person from the very instance.

Thank u boss, but like I said I loan dem the money, it is a repayable debt deh can't escape except it is the will of God. About karma, she is slow lately, why leave what I can do in her hands? If u keep allowing him to get away with stupid things like this, they will do it to other people, which I feel its bad cos u r encouraging it, they can't try this nonsense with a danfo driver.

About going home? I don't know anything about that, they don't even know I share same street with them, as far as I'm concern, I'm still on duty and responsible for anything that happens to dem before drop off.

About Pastor? Do u really think I care about god of men? Do you know how many pastors I relate with on a regular? Boss they r normal human with normal life hurdles to me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Felicity001:

Wow! You care to know Very well oga boss sir but I’m taking my time to make d right choice since I can only drive one car. Or do you have better offer? You can bring it un so I can add it up to my consideration list oga boss sir.

If non? Thanks for your concern n God bless you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Felicity001:

Hahaha.... you guys are so funny here honestly... really Ok let’s celebrate him and give him some accolades.

Sometimes we are our own worse enemy.. A lot of silent partners are reading your post.. The smart ones will either not give you a car, or rethink about giving you a car... You are the same guy asking me to give car for 25k rental.. Calling sir,boss etc ... when I read your profile to see what you are all about ... I saw that you have been looking for a car for over a month now ... Now it makes sense why you have not gotten a car ......

Keep in mind the internet never forgets ......change your approach, and you might get a better result... wish you the best either ways...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
pope191:

Thank u boss, but like I said I loan dem the money, it is a repayable debt deh can't escape except it is the will of God. About karma, she is slow lately, why leave what I can do in her hands? If u keep allowing him to get away with stupid things like this, they will do it to other people, which I feel its bad cos u r encouraging it, they can't try this nonsense with a danfo driver.

About going home? I don't know anything about that, they don't even know I share same street with them, as far as I'm concern, I'm still on duty and responsible for anything that happens to do before drop off.

About Pastor? Do u really think I care about god of men? Do you know how many pastors I relate with on a regular? Boss they r normal human with normal life hurdles to me.

After my last trip I decided to go home 8:12pm

Because I was at Lekki I decided to look for a passenger that will pay the toll fee. I picked 4 persons to yaba. See the way the comported themselves and even telling me Pele untop and I purposely increased the radio yet none one of them said nothing. This is a fee of 1200 combined o. I begin to dey ask myself. . no be these same girls and women be this? Why calm and respectful?

Well like I always say... The job has no manual, do what works for you. As for me I stand with AngryIgboman. Destiny helpers indeed.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
tojahh:

After my last trip I decided to go home 8:12pm

Because I was at Lekki I decided to look for a passenger that will pay the toll fee. I picked 4 persons to yaba. See the way the comported themselves and even telling me Pele untop and I purposely increased the radio yet none one of them said nothing. This is a fee of 1200 combined o. I begin to dey ask myself. . no be these same girls and women be this? Why calm and respectful?

Well like I always say... The job has no manual, do what works for you. As for me I stand with AngryIgboman. Destibey helpers indeed.

No manual boss, I just feel it makes no sense for some things rider's do, I don't have issue with anyone attitude, but pay me my damn money and stop making me stress over it. I did 65 trips last week, I saw alot, Friday is one day I start feeling like I need to take a break... Dis society has collapsed already, its a sick society, I got home and d only tin ringing in my head is "I'm here, come and pay the man, I don't have any money with me".

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
ofime123:
I was about entering Methodist girls school in murital Mohammed way in yaba next thing I saw on my side way a truck coming to my direction I was horning for the security to open he turn deaf ear. next thing the truck climb the culvert still towards my direct next thing is a bash on my car. as if that is not enough he went ahead to hit and collapse the school fence. well I thank God for life. and the truck is in my compound now they have agree to fix everything after that they come a carry their truck make I go my mama place for ikorodu go chill small.

Stay strong boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
pope191:

No manual boss, I just feel it makes no sense for some things rider's do, I don't have issue with anyone attitude, but pay me my damn money and stop making me stress over it. I did 65 trips last week, I saw alot, Friday is one day I start feeling like I need to take a break... Dis society has collapsed already, its a sick society, I got home and d only tin ringing in my head is "I'm here, come and pay the man, I don't have any money with me".
Lol, no be small come and pay the man.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nad95: 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hi, all. I must say I appreciate all those who have contributed in one way or the other to the success of this thread.

Please I'll need the help of my bosses and chiefs here. I'm a fresh graduate. In order to keep busy I'm about starting ehailing business specifically Taxify (Bolt) in Owerri. Please bosses kindly help me with tips and strategies to make the most of out this hustle. Like I said I'm a fresh graduate and I want to do this to keep myself busy.

Please guys I really need your advice and suggestions.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2019

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
dru23:

You seem to know better than I do .. If you want to drive for uber, they have their requirements including social security number and drivers license.. You have to be legally to work in the USA, does that have ways around it are committing a crime. That will get them either in Jail or deported.. Now I don't know if the risk is worth, each to his own .. .

Now before it was easy for illegal immigrants to get drivers license .. But now in order for you to get drivers license now, you need to proof your place of birth ,social security and other forms of documents that can't be forge .Maybe you tell me there are ways around that too..

my dru23, peeps without papers drive uber in the USA. If u know u know. There's a way around everything. Just ask question for Street.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
johnwell:

You are right sir,
There's one that took my boss wife from international airport to Lekki, the guy clean up (nice face cap, white shirt, blue jean and a good canvas).
the woman was boiling because my boss kept her waiting for long (more than 3 hours) before I get there. The woman poured all her anger on the guy, I was just watching them, the slightest thing the woman will yell at the young man and all the guy will say is I'M SORRY MA. Me I was tired because from airport to Lekki was abuse upon abuse.

When we get home, the same guy asked me not to bother that he will offload the luggages, which he did to their flat (third floor).

After everything the woman asked him to come into the sitting room, offer him a seat.

She introduced herself to him (she's a nurse in Canada) then ask the driver if he is married and he said no.
The woman said that he is a good man with a good business mindset and a charming appearance.

To summarize the story, she gave the guy 10k for that trip
- she asked him to take her to Anambra the next day (drop off), after three days he went back for her (with her Range R)
- the three weeks vacation she came in Nigeria, its that guy that was her driver and he was earning 10k daily driving Range Rover around Lekki/Ikoyi. One or two trips a day.
- even when she travelled back she still call the guy and sent him some errands in Lagos/Anambra with good pay.
- they became best friends, she sits in front not behind when I asked her why she said the guy dress well and speaks good English.
- she introduced her to her friends, even my boss use the guy as well.

I asked the guy why he didn't abuse the woman, he said he's out there to make legitimate money, so anything that comes he endures, he's after the money not the insult, after all we no go see again, except by chance.

Appearance, Endurance and Approach gives you mega offline trips, you don't have to ask, it comes automatically (according to the driver)

So we should accept to be treated as trash because it could be rewarding?? Because those who throw 'shiits' at us could turn out to be our helpers? Nonsense! There are countless upon countless of testimonies here of riders who have rewarded drivers here without daunting their " DIGNITY ".
If you like be dangote if you respect me i will respect you. I you don't respect me i will treat you accordingly.

I once asked a woman who was commanding and been hostile towards me to get out of my vehicle in a polite manner. She was shocked and said in an apologetic tone that she doesnt know uber drivers gets angry. She called me later on and ask me about something and spoke to me very politely and i responded amicably. What does that tells you? She will stop to treat other drivers as garbage

We are all humans and deserve to be treated as such irrespective of who you are. Nobody should accept to be abuse verbally or otherwise all in name of " he or she will help me"

I have met people who have helped me. I have also helped people too in this hustle and we both treated each other nicely right from the outset.

And as for the "Mega offline trips" what matters is your apperance, state of your car, year of your car and model of your car. Thats all that matters. I know of someone who uses RX 330 Lexus SUV here in Benin. Corolla or Camry doesn't competes with him in terms of earnings. Most of his works comes offline and he is a no Nonsense Man

Shalom

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rapheal5(m): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pls can i have the link of the young man?
peeps4u:

There is a young man (amdman) here on nairaland, the guy has probably made most car sales than anyone on this nairaland in recent times, but the guy is one of the most civil personalities I've seen here. Doesn't brag about anything or trades insults, even when people attack him. I'm really learning from that dude.
At times, those that crave for attention are empty.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rapheal5(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2019
How much for the corolla and what year is the model?
cooooooks:
Hey guys. I have a Toyota Corolla and Ford Fusion available for sale in either Lagos or Port Harcourt.

They are both foreign used, automatic, electric windows, etc.

Serious buyers should quote me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:23am On Dec 17, 2019
1daboi:
my dru23, peeps without papers drive uber in the USA. If u know u know. There's a way around everything. Just ask question for Street.

Lol.. That easy ,and uber will not do proper check including SSN, background. And at the sametime you want to risk been deported? It is either you are misinformed or very naive young fellow ....smh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:25am On Dec 17, 2019
lograr:

So we should accept to be treated as trash because it could be rewarding?? Because those who throw 'shiits' at us could turn out to be our helpers? Nonsense! There are countless upon countless of testimonies here of riders who have rewarded drivers here without daunting their " DIGNITY ".
If you like be dangote if you respect me i will respect you. I you don't respect me i will treat you accordingly.

I once asked a woman who was commanding and been hostile towards me to get out of my vehicle in a polite manner. She was shocked and said in an apologetic tone that she doesnt know uber drivers gets angry. She called me later on and ask me about something and spoke to me very politely and i responded amicably. What does that tells you? She will stop to treat other drivers as garbage

We are all humans and deserve to be treated as such irrespective of who you are. Nobody should accept to be abuse verbally or otherwise all in name of " he or she will help me"

I have met people who have helped me. I have also helped people too in this hustle and we both treated each other nicely right from the outset.

And as for the "Mega offline trips" what matters is your apperance, state of your car, year of your car and model of your car. Thats all that matters. I know of someone who uses RX 330 Lexus SUV here in Benin. Corolla or Camry doesn't competes with him in terms of earnings. Most of his works comes offline and he is a no Nonsense Man

Shalom

At the end of the day, your approach matters when dealing in a hostile situation... A lot of you guys on the forum will not survive Customer care service industry abroad. You either end up in jail or out of a job or both. Nobody is asking anyone to take sh*t from anybody, but learn to handle situation accordingly ....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 1:36am On Dec 17, 2019
dru23:

At the end of the day, your approach matters when dealing in a hostile situation... A lot of you guys on the forum will not survive Customer care service industry abroad. You either end up in jail or out of a job or both. Nobody is asking anyone to take sh*t from anybody, but learn to handle situation accordingly ....

Nigeria is one of the hardest place to survive in planet earth. If we can make it here; We can make it anywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) ... (5719) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Foreigner12(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.