Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4895107 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) ... (5722) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2019
Comprehension again.

He meant they can't/dont treat their fellows who do ubers with disdain like that unless the immigrants due to racism or who they feel might even not have a complete paper.

dru23:

So because you are an immigrant you don't have rights. Or immigrants can't legally work in the USA. Or better yet if you want to do uber in the USA . You just get a car and sign up with uber, than you start driving..
But are you aware uber does background checks on all of its drivers? Do you know that you have to have a valid drivers license to drive uber. Are you aware that you need a valid social security number to do uber? If you are illegal in the country it will hard to do uber? Unless you are using somebody else documentation? Do you know what you are saying at all

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2019
[sup][/sup]
webme:
How much will I be getting weekly if I drop Lexus 330 for uber?

I can do 20k this festive season because of fuel consumption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2019
peeps4u:
Comprehension again.

He meant they can't/dont treat their fellows who do ubers with disdain like that unless the immigrants due to racism or who they feel might even not have a complete paper.

1. You lost you mind
2. Whether immigrants or no be immigrant riders will be rude either way... even the riders themselves are uber driver
3. To do uber you have to have SSN , I hope you know what that is? Uber does background checks.

4. Immigrants can legally work in the USA ..Just because you are an immigrant does not me you are illegal ..
Immigrants that work in Top companies face racism.. Some are not given promotion due to the color of their skin. Board room politics due to racism

5. What about black Americans? Or Mexican or a non white person .. Do they not face racism that immigrants face ?

Please stop making excuses.. Discrimination and racism exists, regardless of color, or your immigration status.. Some Taxi drivers will not even pick a black person up , or person of color... if riders are going to be bad, they will be bad .. Immigrants are called Niggar too ,so is black American too .. What about immigrants that speak like Americans ? Racist person, will always be racist regardless of your immigration status

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2019
Whatever the period in the year is, some still make money, may we be parr of those with good stories.

But who still asks for 35-40k this period?
I doubt.

Felicity001:

Winter is coming ���, and to all those greedy renters and desperate drivers collect cars @35-40/week because the business is bumming these period called festive please remember winter is coming oooh , January is just around the corner. Owu go blow them. Plenty car owners will wake up to see drivers returning their cars in a very bad condition.

I read one man swearing and raining curses on a driver the other day, during the winter we will read and see more of these issues.���

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2019
francofoks:
Hello house, good day. My toyota matrix went off on motion n refuse to kick. only showing dashboard light but the battery icon doesn't show at all.
NB: it has happened b4 but was told it was a fuse, it was changed but it's reoccuring, I checked the fuse but it's ok. pls engineers in the house what could be possibly wrong.
Guy take ur car for proper scanning to know the actual fault before mechanics n different suggestions scatter your motor for you. Scanning is just 5k

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2019
Dressing isnt in the uber code of conduct and no rider can choose how a driver shoud dress. Who complains about some riders' indecent dressings?

The service is just to take from poont A to point B. If a rider doesn't like a driver's dressing, just cancel and move on.

I'm an advocate of dressing well but i dont think that is the call of riders, another driver might just decide to dress casually which a rider doesnt see as "dressing well" so should such driver be subjected to insult or foul attitudes from riders becuase he is not dressed in what is perceived as "dress well" by the rider?

I agree we should all speak responsibly and that involves riders
topsydee007:
This issue of rider-driver relationship.

Most times before a rider will behave rudely to u..they would have accesed your dressing, countenance and the way u speak. If u dress well, speak well and have a good carriage. 98% of riders will respect u.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2019
peeps4u:
Whatever the period in the year is, some still make money, may we be parr of those with good stories.

But who still asks for 35-40k this period?
I doubt.

Doubting Thomas don’t worry i pray you don’t fall in some situation then you’d known unimaginable things exist. Last month before I grounded my personal car I drive down to inspect and see a car owner, you know what the young man was asking in his contract?
35k weekly plus I’ll be in charge of all kinds of maintenance apart from changing of shock absorbers which will be carried out once every six months with a sharing ratio 50:50 and servicing once in two month with same ratio.

He even said his uncle is collecting 40k weekly and has some numbers of cars registered with Uber.

I just looked at the young man I laughed, gave him a handshake, entered my car and drove off.

Do you want a snap copy to further believe again?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2019
peeps4u:
Dressing isnt in the uber code of conduct and no rider can choose how a driver shoud dress. Who complains about some riders' indecent dressings?

The service is just to take from poont A to point B. If a rider doesn't like a driver's dressing, just cancel and move on.

I'm an advocate of dressing well but i dont think that is the call of riders, another driver might just decide to dress casually which a rider doesnt see as "dressing well" so should such driver be subjected to insult or foul attitudes from riders becuase he is not dressed in what is perceived as "dress well" by the rider?

They way you carry yourself matters regardless if you doing uber or not . They way you look outside is a representation of how you feel inside..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by francofoks: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2019
Felicity001:

Guy take ur car for proper scanning to know the actual fault before mechanics n different suggestions scatter your motor for you. Scanning is just 5k
ok. thanks bro. I'll do just that, but the car have to move from it present location.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2019
Dash board earning Is different from d real cash. After all expenses and commissions am left with 60k, not enough for d effort. Paid Taxify 11k in card trips, 9k in cash outstanding. 30k for fueling and other miscellaneous expenses. What matters most is d cash u keep for yourself at end of week.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 9:41am On Dec 16, 2019
dru23:

So because you are an immigrant you don't have rights. Or immigrants can't legally work in the USA. Or better yet if you want to do uber in the USA . You just get a car and sign up with uber, than you start driving..
But are you aware uber does background checks on all of its drivers? Do you know that you have to have a valid drivers license to drive uber. Are you aware that you need a valid social security number to do uber? If you are illegal in the country it will hard to do uber? Unless you are using somebody else documentation? Do you know what you are saying at all
And you think immigrants with incomplete papers don't have a way over all dis procedures u just mention. You talk like you are not from Naija... This same USA is the same place Naija will start selling legit Uber account they got from legit drivers by hacking their account.

2ndly because I paid my landlord for 1year to leave in his house does not mean, I should play music on high volume at night, I should create a third window in his house, I should dirty the yard with dirts and not clean it. Even when you try to mount window unit AC, the landlord will tell you make sure u block it back an paint it before parking out. With all this, that does not mean that he is my boss neither am I his boss...

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2019
Prince3:

And you think immigrants with incomplete papers don't have a way over all dis procedures u just mention. You talk like you are not from Naija... This same USA is the same place Naija will start selling legit Uber account they got from legit drivers by hacking their account.

2ndly because I paid my landlord for 1year to leave in his house does not mean, I should play music on high volume at night, I should create a third window in his house, I should dirty the yard with dirts and not clean it. Even when you try to mount window unit AC, the landlord will tell you make sure u block it back an paint it before parking out. With all this, that does not mean that he is my boss neither am I his boss...

You seem to know better than I do .. If you want to drive for uber, they have their requirements including social security number and drivers license.. You have to be legally to work in the USA, does that have ways around it are committing a crime. That will get them either in Jail or deported.. Now I don't know if the risk is worth, each to his own .. .

Now before it was easy for illegal immigrants to get drivers license .. But now in order for you to get drivers license now, you need to proof your place of birth ,social security and other forms of documents that can't be forge .Maybe you tell me there are ways around that too..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2019
LOL, i remember u shared it here.

My doubt is from who still accepts such offer that we still have people requesring such charge.

Felicity001:

Doubting Thomas don’t worry i pray you don’t fall in some situation then you’d known unimaginable things exist. Last month before I grounded my personal car I drive down to inspect and see a car owner, you know what the young man was asking in his contract?
35k weekly plus I’ll be in charge of all kinds of maintenance apart from changing of shock absorbers which will be carried out once every six months with a sharing ratio 50:50 and servicing once in two month with same ratio.

He even said his uncle is collecting 40k weekly and has some numbers of cars registered with Uber.

I just looked at the young man I laughed, gave him a handshake, entered my car and drove off.

Do you want a snap copy to further believe again?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2019
Prince3:

The landlord is free to do whatever he or she wants.. Now I said this before concerning riders, they are rude and bad riders..

But how you handle the situation matters, how you handle the situation can either land you in jail or gets you blocked from uber .. Some handle unforseen situation by installing cameras in their car .. The riders are aware of it .. And people tend to behave themselves when they are been watch..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2019
francofoks:

ok. thanks bro. I'll do just that, but the car have to move from it present location.
Allow the car to cool for like 30min then try starting it. If it start then take it to your mechanic and ask him to get a d wire to scan so has to know the actual fault.

I wouldn’t want to make any suggestion to you, after all I’m not an expert n haven’t use your type of car before, but if it doesn’t start then you’ll have to get a d wire to check it for you. So you can move out from your present location.

Good luck bro.

Still looking for a rental o my people. I can do 25k weekly plus monthly servicing and any repair experience less than 2k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2019
peeps4u:

I never said rider should choose how driver should dress. Either casual or corporate. As a driver, dress neatly ...even if it's native u are wearing. At the same time..it's not about Uber code of conduct. It's a personal things everyone should do. As Yoruba people normally say. The way u dress is the way u will be addressed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2019
peeps4u:
I've heard you. You assumed that for uber or they told you that ia the reason for choosing "partner" word?
Uber can still call drivers employers or workees withiut using the word "taxi drivers" but they chiose partners because in reality, the realtionship is partnership, not boss to servant relationship.

Lol uber is still the boss.. They have an edge over you, whether you want to admit it or not .. If say you leave uber that is fine .. But for every one person that leaves uber, at least 10 are joining ... And the circle continues,

Now if it was not uber, you would not be making money, no matter how small or big it is .. Technology makes life easier, that been said .. You mention taxi, that you can always do taxi , go and taxi now . And wait in line for hours looking for customers as oppose to uber connecting you to riders almost instantly.... Now for your information, taxi business in the USA is a dead business,

Servant relationship you mention: We live in a capital list world.. As long as you work for somebody, you are still in one form or another " slavery' MODERN SLAVERY . You still have to work to pay. Your boss has control over your money.. As long as you work for somebody that master ,servant ideology still exist. But in a control way that has checks and balance ..
We are all " slaves or servants ' in one way another. Business owners are slaves to customers, without customers a business can not flourish.. Workers are slaves to their work or Boss. An employee depends on his job to pay him . If an employee does not get paid , he can't feed his family..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2019
Chuwaa:

Nay! What of those that speak rudely immediately they request especially when they put wrong pick up addresses? Have you seen where most riders are directing an uber and where they direct a dispatch rider. Same riders that talk rudely to an Uber driver will gently talk to a dispatch rider, why? Both offers services, but because the dispatch rider has his or her item, they mellow, but they see Uber drivers otherwise. It's that boss mentality that makes them do that.

I agree with u..some riders are just rude since they were conceived .
I have experienced a rider shouting on the phone even when I have not even gotten to pick up location. For me...I simply reply them. If he/she cannot wait for me to arrive or is not comfortable with anything...simply cancel.

At times. .giving rider impression that u are not desperate to make a trip will make them calm down ..

I hate personally when someone request a ride..let's say u are going to the airport. Your flight is 4pm ..u request a ride 3:30pm especially long distance and traffic route...and u are shouting on the driver to drive like James bond or to jump the traffic. Is it my fault that u left home or office late. Why should I bear the risk of your lateness.

I politely tell them am not the reason for their lateness as I can't drive above my speed limit. ..as far as am concerned ..safety comes first....I will also them dem.if you ain't comfortable..I can park so u take another rider. Forget the money....I bet u....they will shut up.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by johnwell(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2019
topsydee007:
This issue of rider-driver relationship.

Most times before a rider will behave rudely to u..they would have accesed your dressing, countenance and the way u speak. If u dress well, speak well and have a good carriage. 98% of riders will respect u.

On point!
That's the fact.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2019
Can someone pls confirm to me if uber has paid today? This is my first time waiting for a payment from uber and I haven't received it hence then question.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2019
MOBIL 1 advance full synthetic motor oil
5w-20 and 5w-30 available

Castrol edge advance full synthetic motor oil
SAE 0w-20...SAE 5w-20 and SAE 5w-30
Limited stocks available

Make ur order
Abuja environs only free delivery
Serious buyers can call

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2019
Felicity001:

Oga which one you no even dey self, since yesterday till this very moment you guys have been discussing and lecturing yourselves on one subject and non of you want to take a bow and have a humble leave and funny enough I read where you claim to be educated and internationally exposed while the other persons not privilege are then what? Illiterate and village boys abi?

If you think you’re wealthy, famous, healthy or can afford travel to any where you can don’t think the other man is not doing h/h best or not working more than you do, so don’t take you privileges for granted thinking it’s your making God has reasons for everything.

A guy here will always say each time I call him “boss” in our private chat, “don’t call me boss, we all are boss”. Such a humble guy with plenty of money and international profile yet you won’t hear it.

Empty can they say makes the loudest noise

You miss my point bro.. I don't claim to be wealthy,you only read to your own understanding . Try to read objectively .. Read from both angles, did you read the part that I work in a service industry for years , due to the fact that I was feeling like servant to these high worth net people. And I didnt want to it anymore.
From that experince most of you guys can't work in a customer care industry. You will need to have tough skin to survive ... I work in the hospitality industry dealing with billionaire client, some were nice and others were not so nice, just like any human being.

The Boss issue.. To honest with you, I don't like been called boss or oga .. To me it is fake love and fake respect.. Somebody refer to me as a boss on this forum few days ago.. I replied we all Bosses.... Now the ones calling you boss, sir, Oga etc are the ones that can hurt you the most .. So I dont respect all that familiarity, because most time it is not sincere.....

Either way bro , I wish you the best in your future goal. I wish you nothing but success.. And that 25k weekly rental you looking for . I hope you find it ,peace love and happiness always

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2019
johnwell:

On point!
That's the fact.

You shall live long ... Presentation matters, people will still be rude regardless, but your presentation will help reduce the amount of bad customers... This is a customers service industry you still get rude customers regardless..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2019
dru23:

You still not getting it .. Words have power ..instead of them sayin taxi drivers , they call it partners.. The objective here is distance themselves from traditional taxi business. And present the business as more of a service industry and distinguish themselves from others.

Since you guys are called " partners" when was the last time you were at uber's board meeting.. And how many shares do you have in the company?

Do you really understand what a business partner is ?

You still don't get d meaning of a partner.

In Fmcg, the trade partners are the distributors. As big as P& G is. They don't dare joke wt deir trade partners.
All d way from Singa Market, Kano, Adebiyi & sons in Suleja to d Guys @ Oke Arin , Lagos.

These guys ( may look scruffy or their environment not look it) . You play with them @ ur peril.

Cos if you want to move big stuff, get ur SKU's to move like fuel. You need them

some of dese guys do 20 - 30m turnover

So dru23 go figure d meaning of partner.

No one is talking of boardroom here. OK?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2019
O,car people can you change your password default I have been trying to change it but I can't
Any help
Cc: Ofiem
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2019
northbird:

In Fmcg, the trade partners are the distributors. As big as P& G is. They don't dare joke wt deir trade partners.
All d way from Singa Market, Kano, Adebiyi & sons in Suleja to d Guys @ Oke Arin , Lagos.

These guys ( may look scruffy or their environment not look it) . You play with them @ ur peril.

Cos if you want to move big stuff, get ur SKU's to move like fuel. You need them

Yes you are right ....We all partners,

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cutiekatty: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2019
northbird:

Don't be deceived , he didn't use fuel of #2,500. For 13 trips.
What happened was he bought only #2,500 fuel yesterday to d one DT was already in the tank.
And he also used a substantial amount of the fuel he had in the tank initially but didn't put that into the costing.

Give or take n regardless of d kind of machine he is using. he will need @ least 5k to do that no of trips.

Don't be carried away at all. 2,500 - 13 trips.?

Thanks. Noted
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by johnwell(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2019
dru23:

You shall live long ... Presentation matters, people will still be rude regardless, but your presentation will help reduce the amount of bad customers... This is a customers service industry you still get rude customers regardless..

You are right sir,
There's one that took my boss wife from international airport to Lekki, the guy clean up (nice face cap, white shirt, blue jean and a good canvas).
the woman was boiling because my boss kept her waiting for long (more than 3 hours) before I get there. The woman poured all her anger on the guy, I was just watching them, the slightest thing the woman will yell at the young man and all the guy will say is I'M SORRY MA. Me I was tired because from airport to Lekki was abuse upon abuse.

When we get home, the same guy asked me not to bother that he will offload the luggages, which he did to their flat (third floor).

After everything the woman asked him to come into the sitting room, offer him a seat.

She introduced herself to him (she's a nurse in Canada) then ask the driver if he is married and he said no.
The woman said that he is a good man with a good business mindset and a charming appearance.

To summarize the story, she gave the guy 10k for that trip
- she asked him to take her to Anambra the next day (drop off), after three days he went back for her (with her Range R)
- the three weeks vacation she came in Nigeria, its that guy that was her driver and he was earning 10k daily driving Range Rover around Lekki/Ikoyi. One or two trips a day.
- even when she travelled back she still call the guy and sent him some errands in Lagos/Anambra with good pay.
- they became best friends, she sits in front not behind when I asked her why she said the guy dress well and speaks good English.
- she introduced her to her friends, even my boss use the guy as well.

I asked the guy why he didn't abuse the woman, he said he's out there to make legitimate money, so anything that comes he endures, he's after the money not the insult, after all we no go see again, except by chance.

Appearance, Endurance and Approach gives you mega offline trips, you don't have to ask, it comes automatically (according to the driver)

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2019
grin grin uber account for sale

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2019
northbird:

Leave the guy alone. He's an ignoramus to think partnership means boardroom membership.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2019
peeps4u:

Leave the guy alone. He's an ignoramus to think partnership means boardroom membership.

Ok sorry bro .. If the word " partners " makes you feel better. Than why not ,you are partners
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2019
johnwell:

You are right sir,
There's one that took my boss wife from international airport to Lekki, the guy clean up (nice face cap, white shirt, blue jean and a good canvas).
the woman was boiling because my boss kept her waiting for long (more than 3 hours) before I get there. The woman poured all her anger on the guy, I was just watching them, the slightest thing the woman will yell at the young man and all the guy will say is I'M SORRY MA. Me I was tired because from airport to Lekki was abuse upon abuse.

When we get home, the same guy asked me not to bother that he will offload the luggages, which he did to their flat (third floor).

After everything the woman asked him to come into the sitting room, offer him a seat.

She introduced herself to him (she's a nurse in Canada) then ask the driver if he is married and he said no.
The woman said that he is a good man with a good business mindset and a charming appearance.

To summarize the story, she gave the guy 10k for that trip
- she asked him to take her to Anambra the next day (drop off), after three days he went back for her (with her Range R)
- the three weeks vacation she came in Nigeria, its that guy that was her driver and he was earning 10k daily driving Range Rover around Lekki/Ikoyi. One or two trips a day.
- even when she travelled back she still call the guy and sent him some errands in Lagos/Anambra with good pay.
- they became best friends, she sits in front not behind when I asked her why she said the guy dress well and speaks good English.
- she introduced her to her friends, even my boss use the guy as well.

I asked the guy why he didn't abuse the woman, he said he's out there to make legitimate money, so anything that comes he endures, he's after the money not the insult, after all we no go see again, except by chance.

Appearance, Endurance and Approach gives you mega offline trips, you don't have to ask, it comes automatically (according to the driver)

It is not easy at all .. I had an experince years ago at my place of work ...The customer, white woman o ..she was very upset at me and rude .. I just explain calmly to her the policy of the company.. And the reason why couldnt do what she wanted me to ....

Next day I saw her , she came and apologize to me. She said eventhough she was yelling at me . I was calm about it .. I told her no big deal at all ,and I was not upset. If I wanted to get a phone that day , she would have given it to me . But she is a guest, that is not allowed plus you don't mix business with pleasure....

Even if person want fight you .. They will check you out first to see if they can beat you..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) ... (5722) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.