Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,483 members, 7,836,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4821064 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) ... (5707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2019
No rules!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2019
dru23:

Lol.. That easy ,and uber will not do proper check including SSN, background. And at the sametime you want to risk been deported? It is either you are misinformed or very naive young fellow ....smh
you no know anything

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2019
OK.
A dude @ my mechs place was sharing how lastma nabbed him when he picked a passenger @ Obalende ROUNDABOUT

They took him to d office n from d usual astronomical #50,000 fine.

He eventually paid #9,200 ( still high in my opinion, just to pick person)

So please, all the axis @ OBALENDE ROUNDABOUT.
Please, endeavour to pass through only.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2019
xxxx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2019
fasa199:
Notice Notice

If you use sienna, I have an offline job for you. Chevron to intl airport tomorrow. Quote me or call.

Ps treat as urgent

Spread the money make two coro boys carry them na grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwashola4me(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Good morning, everyone.
I took the Uber online test yesterday, how long do I have to wait for, concerning a feedback?

Plus, I have uploaded the required documents.
Thanks.
@tojahh @northbird and noble fellows.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2019
1daboi:
you no know anything

Yes indeed....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooooooks(m): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2019
A good Japanese car that rarely visits the mechanic is always a good option.

SaintHilary:

Ahn Ahn!!

Y'all need to fvckinh Chill!!

How muvh b benz?

https://www.nairaland.com/5167845/n1200000-less-tokunbo-cars/112#5167845.3587
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2019
customer service is good for SME, big businesses and in the ehailing business, it brings repeated businesses, also businesses also have the right to cut off services to rude customers, because they say Customers is the King does not mean a customer needs to disrespect a service provider.

Companies discriminate when providing good customers services to customers, a customer that brings more cash to a business will be treated better than a customer who brings less cash to a business, this type of treatment happens in every organisations

In the service industry e.g restaurant business, some restaurants will gladly send out a rude customer, even in football, rude customers(fans) are banned from games and club events, some are even given life time ban. in the club business, a club owner will gladly throw out a rude customer if he breaks the rules of conduct.

in as much as a customer wants good services from a business, a customer also must learn how to also show respect to a service provider. where there is no consequences people behave anyhow

For Drivers in ehailing business in Nigeria, you are not an employee of any e-hailing company but a partner, you have the right to cancel on rude rider, stop riders from eating in your car, report rude riders, decide not to communicate or communicate with riders, help or not help a rider move his or her bags, all over the world drivers do that, it is your right. Remember you have no health insurance, pension, leave, leave allowance and other perks that comes with being an employee, also know the difference between slavery and customer service because the outright Nigerian mentality is to enslave people when service is being provided to them, also learn to say NO, just because you are offering customer service does not mean you cant say No to many request from riders

There is a reason why rules in the US does not work in Nigeria because we have different culture and way of life, so i think it will be unfair to put the same standards for what works in the US to judge Nigeria, even many international companies localize how their businesses works in their country of domicile.

Nigeria is a lawless society with angry and unruly people who do not care about others, Many Nigerians are ready to manipulate and take advantage of you if you show any signs of weakness, the average Nigerian will use and destroy your self esteem just because you are offering them a service, as you become very familiar with them they turn you into house boy and house girl,before you know it they want only free services, it is advice able for drivers not to get too friendly with riders, know your boundaries and do not accept unruly behavior from riders.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin my good friend
brother how far ? this place is becoming very annoying ,like these set of people always sounding condescending dey piss me off ,people wey worse pass akata,the thing tire me .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2019
pope191:

I dig the exploitive part, but like it has been said " Wisdom is the principal thing"... Its an unfair world out dia and I have to stay in tunes with my realities and what work for me, as long as my conscience is well guilded, then opinion or perception can b feed to those that need it.

I'm learning, this life is majorly formed by our experience... Last night I was at Iwaya ard Yaba after using 1/2 destination trip, both start acting up, giving me a pick up point at Ikeja, while I have Ogba as my destination. Luckily I saw a 5 mins drive, rider changed his mind and gift me 1k for d effort. I was able to get mende from dia and as I was about to go offline since I've exhausted my destination setting, trip dropped in, while thanking if I should cancel or call d rider... A small voice in me ask me to call, I did and he was going to Ogba. Got to pick up point and from what I can deduce, he is a pastor, deh just got done with church and need to get his family home, while he finish up with church matters, so he ask me to drop my account number. Lo and behold dis people were going to my street (15 blocks from mine), I drop them and call d pastor, he promise to send my money and up till dis moment I'm yet to get my money. I've tried to reach dem twice today, all to no avail.

My view: human being will always be human, olosho or pastor. So you have to be well guilded when dealing with human.

If I were you and I’m in one of my crazy moods, I might just walk 15 blocks to ask him just how smart he thinks he is.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2019
dru23:

One thing you forget , that empty can is not on nairaland looking for 25k rental

This has no bearing on anything. The fact that you supposedly give out cars on rentals and someone else is here looking for a car on rentals doesn’t make you better than him, like your post implies. You talk about attitude, practice what you preach

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2019
dru23:

Sometimes we are our own worse enemy.. A lot of silent partners are reading your post.. The smart ones will either not give you a car, or rethink about giving you a car... You are the same guy asking me to give car for 25k rental.. Calling sir,boss etc ... when I read your profile to see what you are all about ... I saw that you have been looking for a car for over a month now ... Now it makes sense why you have not gotten a car ......

Keep in mind the internet never forgets ......change your approach, and you might get a better result... wish you the best either ways...
It’s good you make me know who you truly are and thanks once again for doing that?

I try as much to stay away from SM verbal confrontations and one philosophy I believe in life is people are a function of most of their posts and all of their views about a subject.

I came out boldly to say what I need and then you and other persons reached out to me which I’m still weighing my options from all offers. Yes, from our conversation if you’re smart you would have noticed I’m a man of principles, honest and sincere with some level of exposure even though I’m not as privilege as you may rank yourself but that doesn’t mean you’re doing me any favor for wanting to hire your car to me. As a matter of fact you should be more grateful and show some appreciation to we who accept to drive for you and make money for you because no matter how it look or sound we are your employees and without us? Your business is as good as dead. Same thing applies to all ehailing firms.

I like the fact you stated it’s you because I was actually mistaken you for somebody else “trojah” but now that I know I can say to you you just lost a good person because from all your comment I’ve read so far, I really don’t think I would want to partner with such a person who sees himself as God above all mankind.

If you think 25k weekly for rental plus monthly servicing and repairs less than 2k is not ok then even 30k or 40k will still never be ok. I know people who do 20k with even a more expensive car and I know bounce of people who are doing 25k with no stories. But the once doing 30k tell us what are the stories like? How long do they go before dumping the car and in what conditions was the car returned to you?
Oga, boss, sir you know all these things so let’s not say much...

You really don’t need to rubbish people’s reputation to make a point just be the gentle man you claim to be all of us are hustlers or the fact you arrive first no mean say the next guy no go arrive.

Good luck bros, one love! No hard feelings!
May God bless our hustle

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2019
Eizenburg:

If I were you and I’m in one of my crazy moods, I might just walk 15 blocks to ask him just how smart he thinks he is.

Sure I still have that as back up plan, I call dem dis morning, deh promise to send it, but I'm still waiting.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2019
fasa199:
Notice Notice

If you use sienna, I have an offline job for you. Chevron to intl airport tomorrow. Quote me or call.

Ps treat as urgent

Sienna per day charge is fixed...

For forward discuss, quote me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2019
Eizenburg:

This has no bearing on anything. The fact that you supposedly give out cars on rentals and someone else is here looking for a car on rentals doesn’t make you better than him, like your post implies. You talk about attitude, practice what you preach
Don’t mind the bros, as if he wwas giving me the car to use for free. Calling drivers uneducated is the most annoying part. Anyways, it’s well understood though if not for the way the country is I see no way a MSc or B.Eng or BSc degree holder will be dragging taxi work with an o’level or holder or someone with no form of education at all. Ha! I cry for my dear country Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=fabiano09 post=84985707]
brother how far ? this place is becoming very annoying ,like these set of people always sounding condescending dey piss me off ,people wey worse pass akata,the thing tire me . [/quot

Hehehehe
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
fabiano09:

brother how far ? this place is becoming very annoying ,like these set of people always sounding condescending dey piss me off ,people wey worse pass akata,the thing tire me .

https://theoatmeal.com/comics/believe
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
1daboi:
my dru23, peeps without papers drive uber in the USA. If u know u know. There's a way around everything. Just ask question for Street.
Ignorant is your middle name. Such a ridiculous thing to say.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
tojahh:
No rules!
That's the word
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 22K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 08060675824, 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
radautoworks:

This is exactly what I am talking about. While entertaining, IMHO these situations could have been handled very differently with very different outcomes. At the risk of drawing ire, you have no business in the service industry. Maybe in Nigeria this is okay but anywhere else....

And below you say I don't understand how rude people can be, yes I do. This sign is hanging in our lobby but still does not give us an excuse for poor customer service.

Again, I'm not saying you should take anything they throw at you. What I'm saying is you should learn to either prevent from happening in the first place or better ways to handle it when it does. Most of the ways I see on this thread are absolutely ridiculous. There are some however I have seen that were Savage and entertaining yet professional. Learn from THOSE guys. IZZOU comes to mind.

I can be a huge whole asshole but not a single customer will say I am because I know how to handle people.

I said something here about hitting your head on the wall... So I don't even try

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Obilomatic: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nigerian Used Toyota corolla 2004 for sale

Body - 85%
Engine - 90%
Gear - 90%
Interior - 85%
Suspensions - 85%
AC - 98%

Price : 1.3 million naira only

This car is On point, just buy and drive, it has a scratch on the fender at the passenger's side aside that nothing to fix at all, it's fuel consumption is extremely minimal and it's good for personal use, Uber, Taxify or any other ehailing service. The price is slightly negotiable though. Slightly negotiable o and serious buyers only should contact me on WhatsApp, leave a message or call me.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Dru23 and ornicus, na same mama born them.

Na him be the first person to hustle for USA

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
mrjaydee:
Dru23 and ornicus, na same mama born them.

Na him be the first person to hustle for USA

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Eizenburg:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
Rubbiish:

How is it your concern if he decides to focus his energy on whatever that pleases him? Or u want to be his boss on nairaland for being on the same thread? Someone goes to a mall to buy a bread of less than 200 naira and thinks he or she is a boss? With this kind of mentality u can begin to imagine why we are where we are today as black nation. Often times I begin to wonder if there is a special place for Nigerians on nairaland travelling to USA? They all reason alike & their mentality is shocking to say the least. That was how one agbaya was always disturbing us in property section, wanting all the respect in the world trump wouldn't demand for, only for everyone to discover he was an empty vessel full of sh!t. U guys are worth nothing but will never allow anyone to hear word & same attitude I see reflecting in all your comments and I am wondering if there is a special place for u guys there where they tamper with your brain or inject some hard substance into u guys?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
thebosstrevor:
customer service is good for SME, big businesses and in the ehailing business, it brings repeated businesses, also businesses also have the right to cut off services to rude customers, because they say Customers is the King does not mean a customer needs to disrespect a service provider.

Companies discriminate when providing good customers services to customers, a customer that brings more cash to a business will be treated better than a customer who brings less cash to a business, this type of treatment happens in every organisations

In the service industry e.g restaurant business, some restaurants will gladly send out a rude customer, even in football, rude customers(fans) are banned from games and club events, some are even given life time ban. in the club business, a club owner will gladly throw out a rude customer if he breaks the rules of conduct.

in as much as a customer wants good services from a business, a customer also must learn how to also show respect to a service provider. where there is no consequences people behave anyhow

For Drivers in ehailing business in Nigeria, you are not an employee of any e-hailing company but a partner, you have the right to cancel on rude rider, stop riders from eating in your car, report rude riders, decide not to communicate or communicate with riders, help or not help a rider move his or her bags, all over the world drivers do that, it is your right. Remember you have no health insurance, pension, leave, leave allowance and other perks that comes with being an employee, also know the difference between slavery and customer service because the outright Nigerian mentality is to enslave people when service is being provided to them, also learn to say NO, just because you are offering customer service does not mean you cant say No to many request from riders

There is a reason why rules in the US does not work in Nigeria because we have different culture and way of life, so i think it will be unfair to put the same standards for what works in the US to judge Nigeria, even many international companies localize how their businesses works in their country of domicile.

Nigeria is a lawless society with angry and unruly people who do not care about others, Many Nigerians are ready to manipulate and take advantage of you if you show any signs of weakness, the average Nigerian will use and destroy your self esteem just because you are offering them a service, as you become very familiar with them they turn you into house boy and house girl,before you know it they want only free services, it is advice able for drivers not to get too friendly with riders, know your boundaries and do not accept unruly behavior from riders.

That is why Nigeria is backwards day.. The economic is barely moving forward .. Unfortunately most of you guys can't work in service industry abroad.. Nurses, doctors, policeman, hotel concierge etc .. Do you know the type of sh*t they have to put up with.. And you guys are complaining about Nigerian uber riders been rude.. Most of you guys will end up in jail and out of work in no time..

There was a Nigerian nurse in the USA that has similar attitudes that you guys display here.. The Nigeria nurse was yelling at the patient etc. .. The nurse was fired on the spot.... The nurse was dealing with mental patients... keep in mind in USA a small boy 15 years can tell someone like you old enough to be his father to shut up. Somebody younger than u in abroad can call you by name and tell you hey come here.. Will you now start beating the person up ... people have to learn how to handle rudeness appropriately .......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Gentlelife50:

But your inscription said do all you can to help us to help you or something like that, that's what is been emphasized here all this while.
Treat people better so they can as well be better to you, it's a two way thing.
You people don't seem to get the picture, most people let me not say Nigerians look down on drivers a lot. Once they place an order you automatically become their slave and they believe they can behave anyhow they like since it's their money.
Their is no justification for bad behaviour, even if you think u want to help the person.
Do anyhow like they say you see anyhow, customer care you people always refer to is different what we are talking about here.

It's not a conditional statement. They don't HAVE to do it to get good service from us. It just makes it easier to serve them if they do. If we go the route you suggest we should turn them away.

Some of you can't understand the earnings some drivers claim. Maybe you should ask how they deal with these issues. I guarantee you their attitude is out of the norm and they are not ready to kick riders out of their car at the slightest assumption of a slight. Case in point someone would have cancelled on me when I called them Oga on the phone because they assume I'm belittling them.

undecided shocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
^^^^^

Oga stop littering this place with senseless memes nau sad

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
SaintHilary:
^^^^^

Oga stop littering this place with senseless memes nau sad

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Y1nka:

Lmaoooo you overhype your importance sir.

I’m sure most of these drivers have an “international exposure”.. you’re talking baselessly.

I do not support rude drivers, kudos to those who after getting insulted switch of the app to go home, or take a rest. They are the real customer service provider.

While a driver must learn that attitude matters, and like my trainer in UBER said back then,: the person you meet now, you may never meet them again in such a large city, so, why waste your energy”?.

Personally I prepare for the worse and pray for the best when going out for the day, so I’m never disappointed with riders attitude.... cos I was expecting it anyway.

But you always dropping gibberish and unrealistic quote just makes me laugh. I imagine you look like those preachers with red tie, green pants and black shoe.

Oga educated, oga traveler, oga they are not in my level.... wehdone sir!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) ... (5707) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Johnchrix(m), cowboyT, ReadaDream(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.