Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4803556 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Epphy:

;DNo be for me jare kiss

Am i supposed to believe this?

Better call us to epp you "wash eeeett" when it arrives cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
deedee44:

Remittance is 25k
He can use his salary to settle the debt monthly and run his family from whatever he makes from ehailing every weekend, then fuel the car from destination trips to and fro his office on weekdays. It will only take 10 months to settle the loan. Sometimes it's good to take calculated risks

He should work every single day for 10 months? undecided

Deedee, do you now run a private clinic? You may need to register him undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
tojahh:

Baba no talk this kind thing o.

So you mean every weekend 30k sure for the guy? Newbie? With anxiety and lapses?

Abi make I come back to the road? Izzuo nwa'nem what do you think?
Bro, Saturdays and Sundays are peak days in this business. Some drivers only drive Friday to Monday and make good money, they rest from Tuesday to Thursday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
izzou:

He should work every single day for 10 months? undecided

Deedee, do you now run a private clinic? You may need to register him undecided
We don't know how stressful his work is, what if he doesn't get exhausted from office work grin
I know a guy on HP on a telegram group I belong, he can go for weeks without coming to sleep at home. I think he has few weeks left to clear the debt now. All you need is the right amount of motivation to push you day in day out

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
izzou:

Odiegwu

Deedee has always been a motivational speaker, a life coach instructor, a kind hearted man and a gentleman. He likes to encourage people, so i never expected less grin

Lol. All I can do is LOL
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
deedee44:

We don't know how stressful his work is, what if he doesn't get exhausted from office work grin
I know a guy on HP on a telegram group I belong, he can go for weeks without coming to sleep at home. I think he has few weeks left to clear the debt now. All you need is the right amount of motivation to push you day in day out

Lol

You know a HP driver that will stay away for weeks (Monday to Sunday) driving just to pay his installment and save for his family and vehicle expenses, and you are saying a newbie can achieve that in 2 days?

The right amount of motivation and a clear plan is needed. The plan here, is not clear grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
ajoks533:
Please I have an urgent and emergency situation.

My sister said her boss wants to help her travel abroad (Kazakhstan), was hoping to meet them here in Abuja to check on her documents myself and also verify things, but she told me at the last minute on my way to airport that they were not able to get a flight to Abuja, so they will travel from Lagos.

Now I smell something fishy and wish to either stop her from travelling or get a tangible information of her flight itinerary and information of the person travelling with her.

Have placed calls to contacts I have at Lagos, no one is close to both local and international airport.

Please I cry out to you guys, how can you help me out. Who has any contact at International airport who can help me ascertain some vital information from her and her boss who is traveling with her. My head is going bonkers right now.

Please it's urgent as their flight to Kazakhstan is ur within 7 and 8, emirates. She doesn't even know all the information but is keen on going, even after I told her on phone not to go.
Just try and get the boss' full name, also call your sister and speak to the boss. Knowing there's someone monitoring her whereabouts should discourage him to an extent from evil plans if he has any. That's the best I can think of in such a short notice. It's better than doing nothing

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
izzou:

Lol

You know a HP driver that will stay away for weeks (Monday to Sunday) driving just to pay his installment and save for his family and vehicle expenses, and you are saying a newbie can achieve that in 2 days?

The right amount of motivation and a clear plan is needed. The plan here, is not clear grin
Plans and strategies are overrated in this job. Weekends you don't need to wake up early or position anywhere. Just go online wherever you are, people are moving upandan everywhere. It's good to plan though but you can still survive without it wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
ajoks533:

My sister said her boss wants to help her travel abroad (Kazakhstan), was hoping to meet them here in Abuja to check on her documents myself and also verify things, but she told me at the last minute on my way to airport that they were not able to get a flight to Abuja, so they will travel from Lagos.

Now I smell something fishy and wish to either stop her from travelling or get a tangible information of her flight itinerary and information of the person travelling with her.

Have placed calls to contacts I have at Lagos, no one is close to both local and international airport.

Please I cry out to you guys, how can you help me out. Who has any contact at International airport who can help me ascertain some vital information from her and her boss who is traveling with her. My head is going bonkers right now.

Please it's urgent as their flight to Kazakhstan is ur within 7 and 8, emirates. She doesn't even know all the information but is keen on going, even after I told her on phone not to go.

Kazkhstan?

Dont panic just yet. Try and get more information on her boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
deedee44:

Plans and strategies are overrated in this job. Weekends you don't need to wake up early or position anywhere. Just go online wherever you are, people are moving upandan everywhere. It's good to plan though but you can still survive without it wink

Not really talking about a plan to get trips.

If he loses a tyre on a weekend, how does he recover? Two days is to small to save up for this job.

The car is a machine, remember?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blissbliss: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
harrison24:
Bro good day. Pls can you give me your contact, will like to ask some questions privately. Thanks

Oh sure, you can send me a PM; we’d exchange contacts from there. I’m not comfortable putting my contact on this public forum.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
izzou:

Not really talking about a plan to get trips.

If he loses a tyre on a weekend, how does he recover? Two days is to small to save up for this job.

The car is a machine, remember?
Ofcourse his salary will take a hit grin
Remember he will still be making money on weekdays from destination trips. Risks are meant to be taken, if I were him I would take this risk with both hands
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
deedee44:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
izzou:

Kazkhstan?

Dont panic just yet. Try and get more information on her boss

All she sent was the guy's name and international phone number and village.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
ajoks533:

What information exactly are you trying to get?? What's the phone number? Run a reverse Google search
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
deedee44:

Ofcourse his salary will take a hit grin
Remember he will still be making money on weekdays from destination trips. Risks are meant to be taken, if I were him I would take this risk with both hands

undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
ajoks533:

All she sent was the guy's name and international phone number and village.

You can report to the police first, just in case

This is no info, to be sincere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=ajoks533 post=85852433]Please I have an urgent and emergency situation.

Please it's urgent as their flight to Kazakhstan is ur within 7 and 8, emirates. She doesn't even know all the information but is keen on going, even after I told her on phone not to go. [/quote

just seeing this, tell her to snap and send you a picture of her passport bio data page. You can also copy @naptip @abikedabiri too. By the way how old is she ? Kazakhstan hmm......It is well with your sister. ]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harrison24: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
blissbliss:

Oh sure, you can send me a PM; we’d exchange contacts from there. I’m not comfortable putting my contact on this public forum.

Cheers!

I just sent you a pm, you will have to respond before I go ahead with further message.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
deedee44:

Bro, Saturdays and Sundays are peak days in this business. Some drivers only drive Friday to Monday and make good money, they rest from Tuesday to Thursday.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blissbliss: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
harrison24:

I just sent you a pm, you will have to respond before I go ahead with further message.

Thanks

I’ve just replied you Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gunzANDroses: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
abiolag:

Can I meet ur Mech pls?

07033136370 his name is tunde. Just let me know when you contact him.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Skolex:
My Ac blows cold mostly when on speed..
Blows fan when idle in traffic..

Took it to one repairer
He said filter, we change am...same issue
He confirmed presence of gas.
Nxt day he said compressor might be leaking...

Another Ac man
He said na d system, that he will flush the gas inside of it out..
Then check my condenser and expansion valve, that they are the mostly causes..

Great men pls help me on what to do
first of all check the speed of your radiator fan if it's ok,, but I believe your AC system is gone man!!! Compressor have turned low pumping, do not allow road side AC tech work on your car AC, cos it will go back to square 1 after 2-3 months

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
deedee44:

See as una the busy the argue another man's business. And him go sit-down one place the watch una with him bottle of start and fish pepper soup... I can't come and kie mysef

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gunzANDroses: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
Prince3:

See as una the busy the argue another man's business. And him go sit-down one place the watch una with him[b] bottle of start [/b]and fish pepper soup... I can't come and kie mysef

Is that a new bear; or abi na energy drink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
izzou:
Where is franksam, brogzy, BillGoldberg, taxiappguy, DoveHorizon, damilorlah? undecided
I'm here. Been a bit busy. How's the new year?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Open uber with your phone browser and upload the pdf file not screenshots
fermlad:
Good afternoon sir, a newbie here. Pls i did my car inspection with Cars45 and the report was sent to my e-mail. I have issue uploading it since it's a nine-page thing on Adobe Reader. I tried uploading the first page screenshot but uber saying it's incomplete. Pls what's is wrong, how am i supposed to go about it. Thank u

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RSS18: 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
Uber and taxify driver needed in Lagos

A 2010 Honda civic is available for weekly rental at 35k.

Requirements
1. Valid driver’s license
2. 2 guarantors working in a reputable organization with proof of residence in Lagos (Recent PHCN bill and National ID card or International passport).
3. Driver MUST reside around Lekki or its environs.
4. Driver must be conversant with lagos road, polite, have a working phone,honest and NEVER take the car outside Lagos.
5. Have over 2 years experience on Über and Taxify.

If you meet these requirements call 09071802145.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Prince3:

See as una the busy the argue another man's business. And him go sit-down one place the watch una with him bottle of start and fish pepper soup... I can't come and kie mysef
as for me, I stand with izzou and tojahh. Saturday and Sunday at 20 to 25% commission? No! Mbanu, ko le werk. My 2cents

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 12:03am On Jan 17, 2020
RSS18:
Uber and taxify driver needed in Lagos

A 2010 Honda civic is available for weekly rental at 35k.

Requirements
1. Valid driver’s license
2. 2 guarantors working in a reputable organization with proof of residence in Lagos (Recent PHCN bill and National ID card or International passport).
3. Driver MUST reside around Lekki or its environs.
4. Driver must be conversant with lagos road, polite, have a working phone,honest and NEVER take the car outside Lagos.
5. Have over 2 years experience on Über and Taxify.

If you meet these requirements call 09071802145.
Why not you guyz drive it ursef

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 12:06am On Jan 17, 2020
1daboi:
as for me, I stand with izzou and tojahh. Saturday and Sunday at 20 to 25% commission? No! Mbanu, ko le werk. My 2cents
Wetin concern me, why u dey quote me? Bruv it's non of my business. I no folo una the argue oo.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:15am On Jan 17, 2020
Prince3:

Wetin concern me, why u dey quote me? Bruv it's non of my business. I no folo una the argue oo.
how old are you boy? You sound depressed. Dont give up yet.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.