Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757773 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2020
RSS18:
Uber and taxify driver needed in Lagos

A 2010 Honda civic is available for weekly rental at 35k.

Requirements
1. Valid driver’s license
2. 2 guarantors working in a reputable organization with proof of residence in Lagos (Recent PHCN bill and National ID card or International passport).
3. Driver MUST reside around Lekki or its environs.
4. Driver must be conversant with lagos road, polite, have a working phone,honest and NEVER take the car outside Lagos.
5. Have over 2 years experience on Über and Taxify.

If you meet these requirements call 09071802145.

A driver with OVER 2 years experience on Uber and Bolt and still want to drive for you should be sent to my village for cleansing.

Items required are

1. 14 alligator pepper
2. 1 yard of white cloth
3. 1 yard of red cloth
4. Guinea fowls' egg
5. The tail feather of a black pigeon
6. The armpit hair of a chimpanzee.
7. The sandals Moses wore when he visited pharaoh.

He will be presented to Obasa the great goddess of Amu Oke by 12am.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2020
HappyIgboMan, I don't know your valuation of a plot of land at AYOBO, but the way you put it looks to me like "U think say plot of land for Ayobo na kobo kobo." Baba let it not look like I'm exaggerating... a plot of land there is nothing less than 5m.

Shey na huber driver wey never chop belle full (I don't mean JUNK FOOD) go buy land ? Abegiii....

Truth is ; Huber job is not even to keep body and soul together but to keep body and soul apart hahahahahahahaha

I have always said that Uber should go back to the way it all started or reduce the fare a little. So that even if na just two or three trips local man complete in a day, he go still go home with better esusu, body and soul go dey together.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2020
radautoworks:

So it's you!!

Which one make I price am well grin

I no trust you... Before you give me Mexico stylegrin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2020
radautoworks:

Anyone take measurements with the gauges? If so, what did they say they read?
Morning madam. I am currently having similar issue with skolex. AC guy suspected a weak compressor but suggested I flush the condenser first. Condenser flushed with no result. From my research, nobody memtioned a weak compressor as the culprit. Out of the numerous causes I read, I am thinking of going the easiest way first(low refrigerant) by topping up the refrigerant. An experienced youtube mechanic said after a prolonged AC use, it's normal for the system to loose some refrigerant via the rubber seal at the compressor shaft so that the shaft can be lubricated otherwise, the seal will burn out. Hence my decision to add a little refrigerant first and see what happens.
Additional details;
Pix 1- Pressure measurement in the system while operating was about 31psi. Same youtube mechanic suggested pressure to be between 30-40psi. Another DIY youtube enthusiast suggested 45-55psi. I don't know whether to push it to 35psi or 50psi.

pix 2. Temperature from air vent in a hot sunny afternoon when car was stationary.

pix 3. Temperature from air vent in the evening when weather was a bit cool and car also stationery.
Note: AC cools when car is moving even in hot weather.

pix 4. Condenser looks rough on the surface. The rough portion might be slightly blocked inside. Should I consider replacing it later even if adding refrigerant solves the problem?
Thank you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2020
RSS18:
Uber and taxify driver needed in Lagos

A 2010 Honda civic is available for weekly rental at 35k.

Requirements
1. Valid driver’s license
2. 2 guarantors working in a reputable organization with proof of residence in Lagos (Recent PHCN bill and National ID card or International passport).
3. Driver MUST reside around Lekki or its environs.
4. Driver must be conversant with lagos road, polite, have a working phone,honest and NEVER take the car outside Lagos.
5. Have over 2 years experience on Über and Taxify.

If you meet these requirements call 09071802145.
Even our Oga dru that used to shout 35k up and down is now doing 30 and ready to do 25 grin that a lot of people are doing now, as for the requirements well well I am coming.
Let me take cover for now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
I laugh at people who think this job is easy. If I will be frank with intending investors;

"Please stop investing your money and cars on Uber or Bolt. Its a waste of time and resources because believe me, you won't recover your money. This business is now nonsense".

The insults, the risks, the traps, the dangers... Is it worth it?

They have finally turned this business to yeye. You will be on Fola Osibo and get a request on admiralty. You call to ask rider where she is going. Rider will say she is going to lick ice cream at the place on admiralty. Can you imagine? undecided undecided undecided

I have been driving all week and cant boast of solid 20k . Mind you that its my car.

If am being honest, I met a driver yesterday that still makes 70-100 k a week because I checked his account. But believe me when I say this guy is dying. Looking all dusty and alien. You can decipher immediately that his life span is being tempered with because his eyes are red and you can see weakness all over his body. He is almost looking like an animal. I can swear that this guy have not had a good sleep in months. How can somebody be on Uber 3% on monday already if not madness? Telling me he drives everyday from 5 am till 11 pm? undecided undecided undecided

As am even talking, all my body is paining me. If I will advise anyone reading this; THIS THING IS NOT A JOB. IT IS A SLOW KILLER. Find a way and get out of this thing before it harms you.

Just ask yourself one question as an Uber driver.

Ever since you started driving, can you boast of solid 1 million saved from Uber or Bolt work? You see what I mean?

Can you eventually build a house in Ikorodu or Ayobo doing Uber work? I dont even want to mention ordinary Anthony not to talk of Lekki or VGC.

Most drivers I know can barely feed, pay rent and feed at same time not to talk of building house.

If you don't know let me clear your eyes on the real people you are working for;

Fuel stations
Bolt or Uber
Mechanics

Uche will be in his office shouting "lets move Lagos" Upandan as if he can move ordinary Ojota... Onye Mgbu... Ezigbo Ekperima.
They are coming to advice you to quit if it is not paying you, that was how i met one driver yesterday he said he has done 11 trips. How much did you make from the 11 trips i asked him he said around 10k I was just shaking my head.
Even if I have the energy and the zeal to be driving up amd down the whole Lagos what stops me from sifting or selecting the trips that doesn't worth it so as to make it worthwhile?
Me that did fewer trips even made more than him, well a lot of people are just working hard not smart.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2020
tojahh:

I thought it was cry

It never was, it's just a means to an end. If u take it as a job, u will die young

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2020
Uche would be in his office shouting "Let's move Lagos" Upandan

grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsteel: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
I laugh at people who think this job is easy. If I will be frank with intending investors;

"Please stop investing your money and cars on Uber or Bolt. Its a waste of time and resources because believe me, you won't recover your money. This business is now nonsense".

I totally agree with this!
I parked my corolla at home & covered it with car cover, reason I asked the other time if I still need regular servicing. It's better for d car to be
doing nothing than work for bolt for free.
One thing about this business, u will see huge amount on your dashboard, but will not see it physically in your hands. I wouldn't even advice my enemy to invest shi shi in this business as it stands now. If u have nothing else to do with your money, keep it!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fermlad: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Good morning Sirs, pls I'm about completing my UBER registration and I'm at the Bank account details/ TIN Number page, pls where do I get the TIN NUMBER and how much. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsteel: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

They have finally turned this business to yeye. You will be on Fola Osibo and get a request on admiralty. You call to ask rider where she is going. Rider will say she is going to lick ice cream at the place on admiralty. Can you imagine? undecided undecided undecided

I have been driving all week and cant boast of solid 20k . Mind you that its my car.

If am being honest, I met a driver yesterday that still makes 70-100 k a week because I checked his account. But believe me when I say this guy is dying. Looking all dusty and alien. You can decipher immediately that his life span is being tempered with because his eyes are red and you can see weakness all over his body. He is almost looking like an animal. I can swear that this guy have not had a good sleep in months. How can somebody be on Uber 3% on monday already if not madness? Telling me he drives everyday from 5 am till 11 pm? undecided undecided undecided

As am even talking, all my body is paining me. If I will advise anyone reading this; THIS THING IS NOT A JOB. IT IS A SLOW KILLER. Find a way and get out of this thing before it harms you.

Ever since you started driving, can you boast of solid 1 million saved from Uber or Bolt work? You see what I mean?

Can you eventually build a house in Ikorodu or Ayobo doing Uber work? I dont even want to mention ordinary Anthony not to talk of Lekki or VGC.

Most drivers I know can barely feed, pay rent and feed at same time not to talk of building house.

If you don't know let me clear your eyes on the real people you are working for;

Fuel stations
Bolt or Uber
Mechanics

Uche will be in his office shouting "lets move Lagos" Upandan as if he can move ordinary Ojota... Onye Mgbu... Ezigbo Ekperima.
How I wish I can like this post more than once
Very blunt & truthful!
I don't know about Lagos, but if u are an intending uber driver in Abuja & u are yet to buy that car. Don't bother yourself, look for something else to do. U will never see tangible money in your hand. They either go to fuel, bolt or mechanics. Sometimes touts. The only people enjoying this are bolt & riders. The driver is just slaving in this business.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2020
mrsteel:

I totally agree with this!
I parked my corolla at home & covered it with car cover, reason I asked the other time if I still need regular servicing. It's better for d car to be
doing nothing than work for bolt for free.
One thing about this business, u will see huge amount on your dashboard, but will not see it physically in your hands. I wouldn't even advice my enemy to invest shi shi in this business as it stands now. If u have nothing else to do with your money, keep it!

I hope you have stop driving ..And if I see that you are still driving after complaining that you will not even Advice your enemy to invest in the business. I will make sure u get banned from the thread

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Fuel stations
Bolt or Uber
Mechanics

With this your write up. Am assuming that you have quit driving... this is the decision that you can make .. And we don't have to hear you complain anymore .. But if you continue driving it shows that you are a total FRAUD .. AND WILL NOT ENTERTAIN ANY MORE ADVICE FROM YOU. YOU CANT BE ADVISING PEOPLE TO STOP DRIVING AND YOU ARE STILL DRIVING ...IT IS A TOTAL FRAUD .. IT IS LIKE ME SAYING THAT THE PRODUCT I SELL IS GOOD , BUT I DONT USE IT.. IT IS CALL MISLEADING AND FRAUD

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsteel: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2020
dru23:

I hope you have stop driving ..And if I see that you are still driving after complaining that you will not even Advice your enemy to invest in the business. I will make sure u get banned from the thread
Me drive again?
When I have deactivated any app relating to ehailing on my phone. I won't even put my car on HP or rentals, let alone drive, am I crazy? Because if drivers fail to remit, I can't blame them, because I have tested it & know how it feels.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsteel: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2020
Those of u that have cars on HP & rentals, if u can test this market for one month & drive yourself. You will appreciate what drivers go through to deliver that rental amount every week.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dicksonadams(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2020
That is life for you... Why some will say it is impossible, others will find strategies to make it work and win

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2020
Gentlelife50:

They are coming to advice you to quit if it is not paying you, that was how i met one driver yesterday he said he has done 11 trips. How much did you make from the 11 trips i asked him he said around 10k I was just shaking my head.
Even if I have the energy and the zeal to be driving up amd down the whole Lagos what stops me from sifting or selecting the trips that doesn't worth it so as to make it worthwhile?
Me that did fewer trips even made more than him, well a lot of people are just working hard not smart.
Lol. The guy just they do short trip up and down.

I filter my trips and my target for the day is between 5 to 7k after removing fuel money. I work between 5am to 12pm then close for the day. Friday to Sunday is strictly night (9pm to 6am)

Monday is off day except I decide to shift it to Tuesday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2020
mrsteel:

Me drive again?
When I have deactivated any app relating to ehailing on my phone. I won't even put my car on HP or rentals, let alone drive, am I crazy? Because if drivers fail to remit, I can't blame them, because I have tested it & know how it feels.

Thank God .. The next step is to move on from nairaland. And focus your energy on something better .. The time you spend on nairaland telling us you have deactivated your app. Should have been spend on doing something better.. Time waits for no man and use your time wisely.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dicksonadams(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2020
mrsteel:
Those of u that have cars on HP & rentals, if u can test this market for one month & drive yourself. You will appreciate what drivers go through to deliver that rental amount every week.

Well different stroke for different folks, I know a friend who do Uber bolt on weekend only , yet he make around 15k to 25k for the 2 days. He owns his car he prefers this to giving his car out on HP since driver go dey tell am story to deliver 25k for 1 week.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:01am On Jan 17, 2020
dicksonadams:
That is life for you... Why some will say it is impossible, others will find strategies to make it work and win

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2020
Babadee1900:

Lol. The guy just they do short trip up and down.

I filter my trips and my target for the day is between 5 to 7k after removing fuel money. I work between 5am to 12pm then close for the day. Friday to Sunday is strictly night (9pm to 6am)

Monday is off day except I decide to shift it to Tuesday.
Well, I don't know if u meet the target everyday at the said time. The work itself can be funny, I woke up around 5am with all eagerness to hit the road with all the apps on draining my battery till 8 no single request.
I just jejely go back to my bed, for now it's try again later things

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsteel: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2020
dru23:

Thank God .. The next step is to move on from nairaland. And focus your energy on something better .. The time you spend on nairaland telling us you have deactivated your app. Should have been spend on doing something better.. Time waits for no man and use your time wisely.
You are very stupid & f00lish?
Are u to tell me what to do with my time?
U must be a very silly for this comment
If my comment doesn't go down well with u, do u have to show how silly & stupid u are? U can see I didn't even start the issue. I only quoted someone by corroborating what he said, how is that supposed to be your concern? U are very silly & please don't ever quote me on this forum. Animal!

24 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2020
dicksonadams:

Well different stroke for different folks, I know a friend who do Uber bolt on weekend only , yet it make around 15k to 25k for the 2 days. He owns his car he prefers this to giving his car out on HP since driver go dey tell am story to deliver 25k for 1 week.

Don't worry o . The ones that are quitting and deleting app , will be the first ones to jump back once hunger want kill them .. Am sure during the Xmas period they will not complaining.. People can be funny at times..

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2020
mrsteel:

Are u to tell me what to do with my time?
If my comment doesn't go down well with u, do u have to show how silly & stupid u are? U can see I didn't even start the issue. I only quoted someone by corroborating what he said, how is that supposed to be your concern? U are very silly & please don't ever quote me on this forum. Animal!
U never chee chomchim, why you go talk say Uber no dey pay again? Na u go find trouble
You wan give somebody HPB?
grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2020
mrsteel:

Are u to
tell me what to do with my time?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dicksonadams(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2020
I smell war
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2020
dicksonadams:
I smell war

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2020
Gentlelife50:

U never chee chomchim, why you go talk say Uber no dey pay again? Na u go find trouble
You wan give somebody HPB?
grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Well, I don't know if u meet the target everyday at the said time. The work itself can be funny, I woke up around 5am with all eagerness to hit the road with all the apps on draining my battery till 8 no single request.
I just jejely go back to my bed, for now it's try again later things
I do,I always do. Somedays with 3 to 4 trips, I have it already.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsteel: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2020
It is surprising how annoying some people can be. This space is open for all, if u are confident in something, u shouldn't feel threatened when others share their experience and opinions. Because there will certainly be others who will share counter opinion. You don't need exhibiting how f00lish u are. If u have any positive thing about this business, share it. But don't quote me & be spewing trash. I only quoted angryigboma because I can relate with his post.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Even our Oga dru that used to shout 35k up and down is now doing 30 and ready to do 25 grin that a lot of people are doing now, as for the requirements well well I am coming.
Let me take cover for now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.