Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4805241 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:20am On Jan 17, 2020
RSS18:
Uber and taxify driver needed in Lagos

A 2010 Honda civic is available for weekly rental at 35k.

Requirements
1. Valid driver’s license
2. 2 guarantors working in a reputable organization with proof of residence in Lagos (Recent PHCN bill and National ID card or International passport).
3. Driver MUST reside around Lekki or its environs.
4. Driver must be conversant with lagos road, polite, have a working phone,honest and NEVER take the car outside Lagos.
5. Have over 2 years experience on Über and Taxify.

If you meet these requirements call 09071802145.
6. Such driver does not exist

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kala11(m): 12:54am On Jan 17, 2020
Smhaykins:

My salary z around 100k... I plan to use d money I make on Uber to fund d loan..
Den manage my salary with my family

Plan to fund the loan with your salary and manage what you make from uber for family upkeep.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 1:06am On Jan 17, 2020
gunzANDroses:

Is that a new bear; or abi na energy drink
Polar bear, abi which one?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 1:33am On Jan 17, 2020
izzou:
Where is franksam, brogzy, BillGoldberg, taxiappguy, DoveHorizon, damilorlah? undecided
December surge didn't let me login Sha lol, everywhere good now Sha I'm back

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 1:39am On Jan 17, 2020
deedee44:

6. Such driver does not exist
grin grin grin cheesy no discourage am,,,the driver dey jupiter

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 2:12am On Jan 17, 2020
RSS18:

Requirements
2. 2 guarantors working in a reputable organization with proof of residence in Lagos (Recent PHCN bill and National ID card or International passport).
4. Driver must be conversant with lagos road, polite, have a working phone,honest and NEVER take the car outside Lagos.

You are MAD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 2:49am On Jan 17, 2020
If you are serious, I can give you a toks 2006 corolla for 1.650

Attached is part of the vehicle info.

Smhaykins:

D corrola av bin seeing z not less dan 1.8/1.9.... D one I saw for 1.7 z an accidental car

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 17, 2020
ajoks533:
Please I have an urgent and emergency situation.

My sister said her boss wants to help her travel abroad (Kazakhstan), was hoping to meet them here in Abuja to check on her documents myself and also verify things, but she told me at the last minute on my way to airport that they were not able to get a flight to Abuja, so they will travel from Lagos.

Now I smell something fishy and wish to either stop her from travelling or get a tangible information of her flight itinerary and information of the person travelling with her.

Have placed calls to contacts I have at Lagos, no one is close to both local and international airport.

Please I cry out to you guys, how can you help me out. Who has any contact at International airport who can help me ascertain some vital information from her and her boss who is traveling with her. My head is going bonkers right now.

Please it's urgent as their flight to Kazakhstan is ur within 7 and 8, emirates. She doesn't even know all the information but is keen on going, even after I told her on phone not to go.

No be kazakhstan that boy go that year wey he hook for there, no fit work because na tourist visa, he come finally commit suicide when they deported him. Nigerians can mumu sha.

Report this case to NAPTIP your sister is about to be trafficked and sold into slavery. If you call their hotline she can be intercepted at the airport...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 3:04am On Jan 17, 2020
RSS18:

Requirements

Are you kidding me?
Wait a minute, is it Honda Business jet you're referring to?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 3:05am On Jan 17, 2020
deedee44:

When I mean business I net 20k on sundays alone

Wow, Sunday's are always slow to me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 5:05am On Jan 17, 2020
calabardick:

Sundays are often cool on the job.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 5:44am On Jan 17, 2020

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 5:50am On Jan 17, 2020
1daboi:
how old are you boy? You sound depressed. Dont give up yet.
Lol. Really? You don't mean it. Na play wey I d the play this one done carry enter another level oo. Smiles. One love Brother

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nofij(m): 6:04am On Jan 17, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
I laugh at people who think this job is easy. If I will be frank with intending investors;

"Please stop investing your money and cars on Uber or Bolt. Its a waste of time and resources because believe me, you won't recover your money. This business is now nonsense".

The insults, the risks, the traps, the dangers... Is it worth it?

They have finally turned this business to yeye. You will be on Fola Osibo and get a request on admiralty. You call to ask rider where she is going. Rider will say she is going to lick ice cream at the place on admiralty. Can you imagine? undecided undecided undecided

I have been driving all week and cant boast of solid 20k . Mind you that its my car.

If am being honest, I met a driver yesterday that still makes 70-100 k a week because I checked his account. But believe me when I say this guy is dying. Looking all dusty and alien. You can decipher immediately that his life span is being tempered with because his eyes are red and you can see weakness all over his body. He is almost looking like an animal. I can swear that this guy have not had a good sleep in months. How can somebody be on Uber 3% on monday already if not madness? Telling me he drives everyday from 5 am till 11 pm? undecided undecided undecided

As am even talking, all my body is paining me. If I will advise anyone reading this; THIS THING IS NOT A JOB. IT IS A SLOW KILLER. Find a way and get out of this thing before it harms you.

Just ask yourself one question as an Uber driver.

Ever since you started driving, can you boast of solid 1 million saved from Uber or Bolt work? You see what I mean?

Can you eventually build a house in Ikorodu or Ayobo doing Uber work? I dont even want to mention ordinary Anthony not to talk of Lekki or VGC.

Most drivers I know can barely feed, pay rent and feed at same time not to talk of building house.

If you don't know let me clear your eyes on the real people you are working for;

Fuel stations
Bolt or Uber
Mechanics

Uche will be in his office shouting "lets move Lagos" Upandan as if he can move ordinary Ojota... Onye Mgbu... Ezigbo Ekperima.

Your comment never disappoints grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gunzANDroses: 6:28am On Jan 17, 2020
DonJoeSneh:

Polar bear, abi which one?

Arctic beer grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gunzANDroses: 6:54am On Jan 17, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
I laugh at people who think this job is easy. If I will be frank with intending investors;

Ever since you started driving, can you boast of solid 1 million saved from Uber or Bolt work? You see what I mean?

Uche will be in his office shouting "lets move Lagos" Upandan as if he can move ordinary Ojota... Onye Mgbu... Ezigbo Ekperima.

Wait for dru23, he'll explain better. Do you know he's bringing in civics this January endinggringrin

On the other hand, strategy in this line of business is everything. Times without number he has made it clear: a civic of 1.3m as against a corolla of 2m-2.2m+ is a better option.

His mantra has always been, get a car that is not too expensive, know what figure you need to meet that gives you your profit and sell off.

Even in a quarry where everyone is digging for gold, some will make it and some won't. Its a matter of strategy and approach.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

"Please stop investing your money and cars on Uber or Bolt. Its a waste of time and resources because believe me, you won't recover your money. This business is now nonsense".

They have finally turned this business to yeye. You will be on Fola Osibo and get a request on admiralty. You call to ask rider where she is going. Rider will say she is going to lick ice cream at the place on admiralty. Can you imagine? undecided undecided undecided

I have been driving all week and cant boast of solid 20k . Mind you that its my car.

If am being honest, I met a driver yesterday that still makes 70-100 k a week because I checked his account. But believe me when I say this guy is dying. Looking all dusty and alien. You can decipher immediately that his life span is being tempered with because his eyes are red and you can see weakness all over his body. He is almost looking like an animal. I can swear that this guy have not had a good sleep in months. How can somebody be on Uber 3% on monday already if not madness? Telling me he drives everyday from 5 am till 11 pm? undecided undecided undecided

As am even talking, all my body is paining me. If I will advise anyone reading this; THIS THING IS NOT A JOB. IT IS A SLOW KILLER. Find a way and get out of this thing before it harms you.

Can you eventually build a house in Ikorodu or Ayobo doing Uber work? I dont even want to mention ordinary Anthony not to talk of Lekki or VGC.

Most drivers I know can barely feed, pay rent and feed at same time not to talk of building house.

If you don't know let me clear your eyes on the real people you are working for;

Fuel stations
Bolt or Uber
Mechanics

grin. You are damn too funny. January can be dry as fuuuck but in God we trust

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2020
deedee44:

Bro, Saturdays and Sundays are peak days in this business. Some drivers only drive Friday to Monday and make good money, they rest from Tuesday to Thursday.
This is me bro. Friday-Monday are my working days mostly, Tuesday-Thursday I invest my time to into other things like reading, exercise and workout, doing other side businesses and a few entertainment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 7:10am On Jan 17, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Fuel stations
Bolt or Uber
Mechanics

When ever I see your post I dey always change position kan balance well cos u know say na psalm 119 I wan read cheesy but due to the lesson I have learnt on this thread uber money can't build you a house it's just a hustle to give you that money you need to support Your Main business and it's the main reason I want to go into it

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Billiodollars(f): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2020
Good morning elders in the house, is anyone experiencing issues with accepting and ending rides on bolt? It's been hard doing so here in PH, it would load like forever, yesterday had to be with a client for over 20mins before I could end the ride. I used every network possible yet still same outcome. Is it a general issue?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:19am On Jan 17, 2020
Billiodollars:
Good morning elders in the house, is anyone experiencing issues with accepting and ending rides on bolt? It's been hard doing so here in PH, it would load like forever, yesterday had to be with a client for over 20mins before I could end the ride. I used every network possible yet still same outcome. Is it a general issue?
When u end the trip it doesn’t end on time, Close the app and reopen it and end it again, it will end sharply and bring out the price. I think it’s a bug issue they need to fix.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Heftyceo: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Fuel stations
Bolt or Uber
Mechanics

Bros I would love to meet u and buy u beer!!!! God bless u for this write up!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:47am On Jan 17, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Fuel stations
Bolt or Uber
Mechanics

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 7:47am On Jan 17, 2020
Jaidooo:

Sundays are often cool on the job.

Thanks for this, I didn't know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:51am On Jan 17, 2020
Prince3:

Lol. Really? You don't mean it. Na play wey I d the play this one done carry enter another level oo. Smiles. One love Brother
wen u insult your elder, u go say na play. U dey call ur uncle "this one" anu ofia!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eroticecstasy: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2020
RSS18:

Requirements

I'm interested. Your demand is high, kindly reduce it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2020
calabardick:

Maybe you don't work full day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Fuel stations
Bolt or Uber
Mechanics

I remember I once stated here that e-hailing driving is not a job.

People removed my head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2020
chucsmoore:
This is me bro. Friday-Monday are my working days mostly, Tuesday-Thursday I invest my time to into other things like reading, exercise and workout, doing other side businesses and a few entertainment.

Very important.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by inferno82(m): 9:10am On Jan 17, 2020
Thunder are you busy? A client needs you here

RSS18:

Requirements

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2020
nitigriti:

I remember I once stated here that e-hailing driving is not a job.

People removed my head.

I thought it was cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Laird(m), Abdulstoic and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.