Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4800850 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2020
Mayor555:

Bro, one or two of your coils is the culprit. Many scanner out there won't reveal it.

Next time you start to experience it, go to your mechanic and tell him to check the coils. Let him check for sparks as he's removing each of them....

Crude fix is, use blue gum(silicon gum) to fix defective one. Hope you understand and I hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mayor555(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=radautoworks post=86034346][/quote]

Yes ma'am, I fix defective coils with minimal level of damage.

Or something is wrong with my contribution?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2020
Mayor555:

Please give him your location so you can fix it. This I have to see.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2020
Please elders in the house like how much is shock absorber of Toyota Corolla 03. Urgent help is needed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mayor555(m): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2020
radautoworks:

Please give him your location so you can fix it. This I have to see.

I'm far away from Lagos.

Would've done a pictorial explanation, but I can't find any coil here... Maybe when I see one.

It's something I've done before. Dismantled the coil itself apply silicon gum, assembled it back. I did it with a 06 Honda city's coil. Car idles very fine, fires very well on park. But the moment you start driving, it jacks. Went to different workshops, changed so many things, Fuel pumps(complete assembly), plugs, fuel injectors, airflow meters, filter, all injector components serviced all to no avail. Washed fuel tank sef.
It was one night around 8pm that my brother and I were brainstorming on the car and we decided to remove the coils while the car idles and we saw tiny sparks. The following morning, we used that crude method(applied the silicon gum) and all the jacking went away like magic, it was like a miracle straight from heaven.

If he can't fix, let him replace it.

Those small sparks can be serious evil.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yYot: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2020
Mayor555:

You are absolutely right about solution to this problem. I fix the same problem with less than 500 Naira in Ibadan. I found that the misfiring was as a result of broken rubber around the coil. I changed the rubber and glue the rubber around the coil and that was the solution!
My ♥ Honda Civic never misfire again!

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mayor555(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2020
yYot:

You are absolutely right about solution to this problem. I fix the same problem with less than 500 in Ibadan. I found that the misfiring was as a result of broken rubber around the coil. I changed the rubber and glue the rubber around the coil and that was the solution!
My ♥ Honda Civic never misfire again!

Una dey see am.

Thanks for the contribution.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yYot: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2020
Mayor555:

I'm far away from Lagos.

Would've done a pictorial explanation, but I can't find any coil here... Maybe when I see one.

It's something I've done before. Dismantled the coil itself apply silicon gum, assembled it back. I did it with a 06 Honda city's coil. Car idles very fine, fires very well on park. But the moment you start driving, it jacks. Went to different workshops, changed so many things, Fuel pumps(complete assembly), plugs, fuel injectors, airflow meters, filter, all injector components serviced all to no avail. Washed fuel tank sef.
It was one night around 8pm that my brother and I were brainstorming on the car and we decided to remove the coils while the car idles and we saw tiny sparks. The following morning, we used that crude method(applied the silicon gum) and all the jacking went away like magic, it was like a miracle straight from heaven.

If he can't fix, let him replace it.

Those small sparks can be serious evil.

In my own case, I was saved from merry go round because of my keen observation (not trying to blow my trumpet) If you have gone to school, we should be able to use our brains for solutions to problems around us!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jixasi(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2020
Goodday my people... Am here again oooo... With a request..

Pls I need a car for taxify in uyo...

Ready to do all police papers on this effect..

This is my contact plsss 08166591374
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2020
E just be like say all the girls don turn ‘Olosho finish. The one wey I just drop now they charge 40k to light oven. Wetin my ears don hear sha shocked

I look the thing wey they charge 40k, I shook head.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
Babadee1900:
E just be like say all the girls don turn ‘Olosho finish. The one wey I just drop now they charge 40k to light oven. Wetin my ears don hear sha shocked

Na u dey price oven or you dey eavesdrop?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
peeps4u:

Na u dey price oven or you dey eavesdrop?
Lol. Na from her conversations on phone. I could hear her clear, babe was loud about it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
If una get spare time I go like make una help me frustrate one girl.

After taking my time with 3 stops around chevron drive, ride ended at 800, she gave me 500 and wanted to transfer 300, I said that’s ridiculous, make she Kuku do 800. I gave her 500 and called out account no.

She said done and rushed out. I wasn’t expecting alert as Access bank can be dull with that. I logged in to my account few minutes later and saw 600 instead of 800.

In as much as the money is insignificant, I don’t like people playing a smart one on me.

I have tried calling her severally but I figured she’s blocked my line.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leosag: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
pls ogas in d house, i want to know if uber accept temporal driving license. Can i go ahead and upload it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Parlee:
BOLT has to be the most fraudulent e hailing business in the country, dont even intend on going into further explanation you are free to think what you want. Uber is way better than any other e hailing app only messed up thing is they are exploiting the drivers with cheap fares hence cheap labour. Dont even understand why drivers here waste their time with any of their fraudulent campaigns abi is it their fraudulent rating system.

Cheap fares can be a competition strategy and also to make it widely accepted/used.
Now may be the time to focus on quantity rather than margins. Later when the riders are more than the drivers, fares can go up.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
IFSHR

I see your case like person wey Real Madrid come sign from Nasarawa United.

Baba wash the woman car very well both inside and outside make the car dey shine wella. Go with your guanrators to return her car to her.

Go with the mind set of ; Blessed are those that are not expecting anything, for they shall never be disappointed.

You and your guarantors should have a brief discussion with her to see if she would "drop something" for you.

Contract na contract. If she no drop anything... baba, enter your private jet and go do your medicals for Madrid.
CONGRATULATION!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yenboy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
alstarmayo:
You get 50k after the person you referred takes 40 trips

Please, I would love to if the Uber referral thing is still working, if yes, how many trips required from the driver?

I ask because I have referred couple drivers and they have done over 50 trips and am yet to get funds from Uber.

I await your response.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Babadee1900:

grin grin grin no blame d olosho girls,blame our fellow foolish brodas wey value ttoto pass anything

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
yenboy:

Please, I would love to if the Uber referral thing is still working, if yes, how many trips required from the driver?

I ask because I have referred couple drivers and they have done over 50 trips and am yet to get funds from Uber.

I await your response.

Thanks
chairman 2 hours now no request on uber and bolt how do u expect uber to go u referre money when people u refer are not getting request. lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
let me set destination to my house 2hours now in oluwole street in vi no request me I can't be suffering under sun. abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
ofime123:
let me set destination to my house 2hours now in oluwole street in vi no request me I can't be suffering under sun. abeg

I thought you were sticking to Ocar before? What happened to Ocar bro?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
ofime123:
chairman 2 hours now no request on uber and bolt how do u expect uber to go u referre money when people u refer are not getting request. lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
Guys, anyone knows the direct contact of Uche of Bolt? I just need to let him know that 40 trips per week ain't easy anymore. So he should drop the campaign to 15 trips with the bonus! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
The idiot keeps busying my calls. I will call her back later in the day or tomorrow. She can't go with the money you never gave her. Truecaller shows "Ewa slay girl". Slay girl indeed.

You too watch stop overs some other time. Dem no dey pay sef. At worst, you end the trip at first stop.

Babadee1900:
If una get spare time I go like make una help me frustrate one girl.

After taking my time with 3 stops around chevron drive, ride ended at 800, she gave me 500 and wanted to transfer 300, I said that’s ridiculous, make she Kuku do 800. I gave her 500 and called out account no.

She said done and rushed out. I wasn’t expecting alert as Access bank can be dull with that. I logged in to my account few minutes later and saw 600 instead of 800.

In as much as the money is insignificant, I don’t like people playing a smart one on me.

I have tried calling her severally but I figured she’s blocked my line.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bamirotola: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hello people, please i need your advise o.o, I was offline for over a month, suddenly I received a message from uche that I should pay the sum of 130k to their account... I rushed to my account and realised there was a full day trip on one Thursday, nd that Thursday accumulated to 130k..

I called them to let them know the situation and they said I should visit their office, getting there they said I would have to pay the 130k... I was like AYEYMBJN , Wch 130k... D one I did not work for!

Later they said suspicious activity occurred on my account and was told my account was hacked ..

Since then I no ft use my app again...

Is there any way out of this people? Its not my fault their app was vulnerable enough for people to hack na..

Please I need your advice !

And also I need a car for rental in Lagos... Kindly whatsapp me on 09051715074
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Guy
bamirotola:
Hello people, please i need your advise o.o, I was offline for over a month, suddenly I received a message from uche that I should pay the sum of 130k to their account... I rushed to my account and realised there was a full day trip on one Thursday, nd that Thursday accumulated to 130k..

I called them to let them know the situation and they said I should visit their office, getting there they said I would have to pay the 130k... I was like AYEYMBJN , Wch 130k... D one I did not work for!

Later they said suspicious activity occurred on my account and was told my account was hacked ..

Since then I no ft use my app again...

Is there any way out of this people? Its not my fault their app was vulnerable enough for people to hack na..

Please I need your advice !

And also I need a car for rental in Lagos... Kindly whatsapp me on 09051715074

They r some case such as this you employ SAN, this case is more than this platform, I repeat! More than this platform.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jiayu:
Guys, anyone knows the direct contact of Uche of Bolt? I just need to let him know that 40 trips per week ain't easy anymore. So he should drop the campaign to 15 trips with the bonus! grin grin

40 trips is very possible, at least before Saturday night or Sunday afternoon, u will complete it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seanaddy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hello guys, pls I info of any Bolt/ Taxify Inspection Center on the mainland around Surulere or Yaba. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by X21: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
davidsexy:
Drivers in house, a fellow brother needs ur help. I need a car on hire purchase for Uber & taxify preferably a toyota in good working condition.
You can contact or WhatsApp me on; 08134434427. Thanks and God bless

where is your location
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jiayu:
The idiot keeps busying my calls. I will call her back later in the day or tomorrow. She can't go with the money you never gave her. Truecaller shows "Ewa slay girl". Slay girl indeed.

You too watch stop overs some other time. Dem no dey pay sef. At worst, you end the trip at first stop.

Thanks boss. I hardly Make STOPS especially on short trips but as today as been dull with work that’s why I stayed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
Babadee1900:

Hope she did not hug you this time sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
pope191:

40 trips is very possible, at least before Saturday night or Sunday afternoon, u will complete it.

You this man... You don come again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.