Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4772420 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
gunzANDroses:
Please guys am a cross road. My car is due for servicing and I am torn between liquid moly and German Adler. Please advice.

Urgent at dealer shop.

That's not genuine liqui from what I know... And what are you driving??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
confusedworld17:
IFSHR

I see your case like person wey Real Madrid come sign from Nasarawa United.

Baba wash the woman car very well both inside and outside make the car dey shine wella. Go with your guanrators to return her car to her.

Go with the mind set of ; Blessed are those that are not expecting anything, for they shall never be disappointed.

You and your guarantors should have a brief discussion with her to see if she would "drop something" for you.

Contract na contract. If she no drop anything... baba, enter your private jet and go do your medicals for Madrid.
CONGRATULATION!
Abi barca cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
northbird:

You assertion is not totally correct. Bolt n Uber run a concession kind of service I.e they get a cut from every ride they link up.

They don't care how many drivers share whatever is left on the table . as long as their remittances are secured they are good.

Take a scenario.

There are 5000 drivers on platform A. They pull in #10,000,000.
Platform takes #2,000,000.

Let's assume drivers share equally ( this is not often the case as some drivers will earn more than d other but for d sake of illustration.

Each driver takes #1,600 home.

There are 8000 drivers now. They pull in #14,000,000.
Platform takes #2,800,000.
Each driver takes #1,400 home.

In reality, there was an increased revenue. But there was no trickle down effect to d individual drivers.

But here is d catch,the e companies are not drastically affected in terms of earnings simply because, they take a cut of whatever comes into the pool.

All they need to increase their REVENUE pool is to bring in more drivers.

The kind of earnings drivers made in 2015 is not what is reflecting in 2019.

Yes, you could argue that there are still some top earners, but those ( drivers) are outliers, they do not represent the drivers in the mainstream.

Take it from me, the fares will not go up. Not in the immediate future.

I agree. The chances of fare going up is very slim. Competition is what determines the price now. Except government removes subsidy completely and pms price goes up, that is when fare will go up.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
FORTE OIL AT LEKKI FIRST ROUNDABOUT HAVE TOUCHED THEIR PUMP.....BUY FUEL THERE AT YOUR LOSS

That's where my 3k fuel normally reached....that's 6k fuel fuel...what a loss

I called the manager to complain but met other man laying the same complain.

I give up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
OmoOshodi:
FORTE OIL AT LEKKI FIRST ROUNDABOUT HAVE TOUCHED THEIR PUMP.....BUY FUEL THERE AT YOUR LOSS

I give up.

The kind of wickedness is this country is next to none, since morning I have been checking NY fuel gauge, its like the fuel is even burning fast self, filling station r doing dia own, bolt is reducing rating, riders r throwing insults... Wot a day.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
She has sent the money. Thanks guys! Your individual effort is well appreciated.
Babadee1900:
If una get spare time I go like make una help me frustrate one girl.

After taking my time with 3 stops around chevron drive, ride ended at 800, she gave me 500 and wanted to transfer 300, I said that’s ridiculous, make she Kuku do 800. I gave her 500 and called out account no.

She said done and rushed out. I wasn’t expecting alert as Access bank can be dull with that. I logged in to my account few minutes later and saw 600 instead of 800.

In as much as the money is insignificant, I don’t like people playing a smart one on me.

Xxxxx

I have tried calling her severally but I figured she’s blocked my line.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
pope191:

The kind of wickedness is this country is next to none, since morning I have been checking NY fuel gauge, its like the fuel is even burning fast self, filling station r doing dia own, bolt is reducing rating, riders r throwing insults... Wot a day.
I stopped buying fuel at that Forte Oil. ENYO station that runs 24/7 service too has tampered some of their pumps.

I always target NNPC on Osborne road, they sell complete fuel.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SolarEdge: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Good evening everyone, I'm about getting a 2005 Honda accord and Intend to register it on Bolt. I won't be the one to drive it. I hope I'm not buying the wrong car

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
OmoOshodi:

I give up.

Patronise Enyo n PetroCam to avoid stories.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 88joshua99: 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
We do car hire or a drop , from ibadan to all the state in Nigeria, our charges is Puckett friendly, call us today .08085311745. type of car that we use Is Corola.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Seun360:

Patronise Enyo n PetroCam to avoid stories.
that particular Forte oil has been the best ....for straight 6month......they just tampered with their pump this week

Now it's only Northwest or nothing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2020
OmoOshodi:
that particular Forte oil has been the best ....for straight 6month......they just tampered with their pump this week

Now it's only Northwest or nothing.

Have been out of action for 7weeks now, which means am outta touch.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 4:47am On Jan 24, 2020
northbird:
You assertion is not totally correct. Bolt n Uber run a concession kind of service I.e they get a cut from every ride they link up.

They don't care how many drivers share whatever is left on the table . as long as their remittances are secured they are good.

Take a scenario.

Let's assume drivers share equally ( this is not often the case as some drivers will earn more than d other but for d sake of illustration.

In reality, there was an increased revenue. But there was no trickle down effect to d individual drivers.

But here is d catch,the e companies are not drastically affected in terms of earnings simply because, they take a cut of whatever comes into the pool.

Yes, you could argue that there are still some top earners, but those ( drivers) are outliers, they do not represent the drivers in the mainstream.

In summary, are you saying that the cut taken by the e-hailing companies is fixed amount and not a percentage of the fare?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 4:50am On Jan 24, 2020
Babadee1900:
She has sent the money. Thanks guys! Your individual effort is well appreciated.

Okada mentality, which is a form of peer pressure aka bullying can be put to good use sometimes.
Bravo.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gunzANDroses: 5:16am On Jan 24, 2020
radautoworks:

Honda crv 04
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gunzANDroses: 5:21am On Jan 24, 2020
radautoworks:

I think there are two different types with what I found online: one has a black label while the other one has a green label.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:32am On Jan 24, 2020
Seun360:

Bros, na true say Uber don dey accept Saving Account?
na my savings account me dey use o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dextrino45(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2020
hello everyone, I never knew I had this nice family.
Pls I also have customer who has refused to send my N1500 since dec. I keep calling he keep saying he needs send from the bank.
He ordered for 4 ladies to ozone and dude said he was going to send money after i dropped them till date he has not.
Pls this is his number abeg help me call 08037555070

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2020
northbird:

Take a scenario.

The mail in bold is what I got in reply to my query to them with the recent instruction of the new stops and ride sharing...read below.

Uche and his team are bounce of liers, I wonder who where the drivers or stakeholders that attended the meeting referred in the mail

Olivia (Bolt)

Jan 21, 11:21 EET

Hello ×××××

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note that the 20% increase in commission fee was effected alongside a 10% increase in fare prices which was mutually agreed by our driver-partners when deliberated during the round-table session in September 2019.

Also, the new feature helps ensure that the total duration for each destination reached will be adequately calculated and added to the total fare for the trip to reduce inaccurate fares and such related issues.

However, if at the end of the trip any problem is still experienced with the fare it advised that a fare review is requested before confirming such a trip.

Best regards,
Olivia
Bolt Customer Support

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2020
gunzANDroses:

I think there are two different types with what I found online: one has a black label while the other one has a green label.

Why using liqui-moly for it??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 8:01am On Jan 24, 2020
Felicity0001:

na my savings account me dey use o

Bros, abeg make we chat on whatsapp, I still need some infos in respect to documents upload as well as Account and payments issues.

0806-408-9224

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cindybaby22(f): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2020
SolarEdge:
Good evening everyone, I'm about getting a 2005 Honda accord and Intend to register it on Bolt. I won't be the one to drive it. I hope I'm not buying the wrong car
@bold then I think u are buying d wrong car sir

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2020
Good morning guys. Please, can I use Hauwei Lau L28 for UBER or is there anybody using such phone? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gunzANDroses: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2020
radautoworks:

Why using liqui-moly for it??

Please ma, enlighten me. Is it a bad oil? Checked online and didn't see any negative press about the oil. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2020
gunzANDroses:

Please ma, enlighten me. Is it a bad oil? Checked online and didn't see any negative press about the oil. Thanks.

Authentic liqui is very expensive and not really for your car. What you need is a high mileage oil.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakkyflow(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2020
A 2013 Kia of #25,000 Weekly Delivery and the owner still service and repair the Car. Please is it Juicy my Ogas in the house
A Brother told me about this at work and complain the driver still bleeps up .. Please Advise Expert here ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2020
Bolt keke

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2020
Felicity0001:

The mail in bold is what I got in reply to my query to them with the recent instruction of the new stops and ride sharing...read below.

Uche and his team are bounce of liers, I wonder who where the drivers or stakeholders that attended the meeting referred in the mail

Olivia (Bolt)

Jan 21, 11:21 EET

Hello ×××××

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note that the 20% increase in commission fee was effected alongside a 10% increase in fare prices which was mutually agreed by our driver-partners when deliberated during the round-table session in September 2019.

Also, the new feature helps ensure that the total duration for each destination reached will be adequately calculated and added to the total fare for the trip to reduce inaccurate fares and such related issues.

However, if at the end of the trip any problem is still experienced with the fare it advised that a fare review is requested before confirming such a trip.

Best regards,
Olivia
Bolt Customer Support

Oga Felicity, abeg I need your help with Uber documents uploads and account n payments issue on Uber.

or gimme ur number make I call you.

Abeg.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2020
Seun360:

Oga Felicity, abeg I need your help with Uber documents uploads and account n payments issue on Uber.

or gimme ur number make I call you.

Abeg.

What did u really want to know about uber doc. Uploads and payment, maybe I can help out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2020
radautoworks:

Kudos. You handled this well.

I respect that guy, he's good.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2020
topsydee007:

U are so wrong my self esteem isn't at low level and not just a driver ..the fact that I didn't flare up and insult him doesn't mean I have low self esteem and the fact that I didn't react the way u would have reacted Proves that we are two different people.

Perhaps how one react to situation at a particular time depends on lots of things.

You owe no one an explanation for your reaction to the matter, what you did was the best sir.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2020
Mjosh1000:

What did u really want to know about uber doc. Uploads and payment, maybe I can help out

Ok thanks.

Just got a car on HP, now I want to change my partner to myself, then, upload the necessary documents, then change the Uber payment account to mine.

Please help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: YeyeGbami, dharmie13(f), jpworld(m), Itsrm(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.