Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747684 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
kams19:
pls has anyone used infinix hot 8 and Infinix Note 4 for taxify, is it ok. in terms GPS and others,

I use hot 7, 3g. It works fine. And I visited Bolts office to ask them. Infinix is one of their recommended phones.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
Chuwaa:

Just go back to like 100 pages back and read.
I used mine and ended up selling it off after just 5months. This car is not suited for Uber and to compound your I pending doom, yours is 3.0 engine, I used 2.4 and it was guzzling fuel.

Be ready to change all your suspension every two weeks. In conclusion, you'll be working for the fuel station and mechanics.

Possible issues.

Engine seat
Suspensions
MPG
Steering rack
Power locks.

This car is not engineered for the stress that comes with Uber.
GBAM! Let me that has ears hear.
Me I sold my own for ... Make I no talk make peoplw no laff me.

The Car is a good car no doubt but not design for daily runnings its strictly for private use.

My too was 3.0 cap; but not a good decision for ehailing biz.

Even the cost price he's planning to splash on that car is outrightly outrageous and on the high side that amount will eirher get a Camry or a go da civic will less fuel comsumption.

All the same I wish him good lucky in his decision making.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:18am On Feb 12, 2020
tojahh:

Please who is this?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 12, 2020
dru23:

Including you...... The issue that you fail to understand is that. Does it make sense to you the way Lagos state government is going about the issue with uber? Dont you think is better for them to deal with Uber directly ,than using VIO to clamp down on drivers .. Dont you think that by directing the issue with uber directly will get them the necessary extortion money they are seeking...

And how much of that money or fines that VIO's and others are collecting from uber drivers actually goes into the government account ? Did you even think about that at all ... bottom line let the government go after Uber and fine them or close down their offices ... so you think in your educated graduate mind this how a sane government works ......smh

that's the.only way to establish a street-tax regime. uber/bolt will continue dodging for as long as they can if all they're getting is written requests. and the objective is to milk them, not to stop them from working altogether like opay/gomax

they feel the heat better if its applied from the streets.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:27am On Feb 12, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

that's the.only way to establish a street-tax regime. uber/bolt will continue dodging for as long as they can if all they're getting is written requests. and the objective is to milk them, not to stop them from working altogether like opay/gomax

So we are no longer in a civilization society anymore.. So Lagos government has now turn to touts and area father behavior.... Smh .... Banana Republic of Nigeria indeed...
So by milking them via VIO and other means, how much of that milk money does the government get via street method..... Smh

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Star2020: 7:07am On Feb 12, 2020
It's your type that tells his husband to shoot up,, just because you are the money maker in house. Remember, pride goes before fall no matter who you office or in life don't use it to intimidate others okay, you are not the first Nigeria educated women, formal minister finance still cook for his husband after all day work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Ogas in the house please assist with this.

I picked an Indian rider yesterday to Nike Art Galary he just came into Nigerian for a brief work and will be leaving tomorrow but he want me to take him round town today to the best and beautiful places.

Please kindly assist me with beautiful places both on the mainland and highland.

Also, I've been thinking how to go about with the charges with him, you know how tight fisted indians are. He wants us to start by 10am today.

I'm 7trips away from 3% on uber, else I would have preferred and online trip.

So guys, your assistance are needed urgently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Star2020: 7:17am On Feb 12, 2020
My people make Una worry every body get were e go use him power sha next election go soon come we all too go use our own power too o.

GidiWoodsMan:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 12, 2020
dru23:

So we are no longer in a civilization society anymore.. So Lagos government has now turn to touts and area father behavior.... Smh .... Banana Republic of Nigeria indeed...
So by milking them via VIO and other means, how much of that milk money does the government get via street method..... Smh

a country where kidnappers and terrorists operate under licence from a clique within its highest political office is not a civilized society...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2020
tojahh:

Please who is this?

A whole International Oil seller/American Uber consultant/ Cant drive a car!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

I picked an Indian rider yesterday to Nike Art Galary he just came into Nigerian for a brief work and will be leaving tomorrow but he want me to take him round town today to the best and beautiful places.

Please kindly assist me with beautiful places both on the mainland and highland.

Also, I've been thinking how to go about with the charges with him, you know how tight fisted indians are. He wants us to start by 10am today.

I'll suggest you stick to the island. And maybe settle for Yaba on the mainland, so you won't journey much

Lekki Conservation centre
The Palms
National museum
Lekki leisure lake
Twin waters

These are just few places that will save your time

As for price? #130,000

#30,000 for you, #100,000 for VIO grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2020
izzou:

I'll suggest you stick to the island. And maybe settle for Yaba on the mainland, so you won't journey much

The Palms
National museum
Lekki leisure lake
Twin waters

As for price? #130,000

VIO nkwa! Is there office part of tourism places to visit ni? Chai! Izzou is sleep typing. Hahahaaa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2020
tojahh be careful!
We the good people of Nigerians living in America will not take this from you.
A whole Dru na him you dey ask who be this ?

tojahh:

Please who is this?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Engrisaac(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2020
OK....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

Lakowe Golf course
Banana island
Inagbe resort.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:44am On Feb 12, 2020
izzou:

The Palms
National museum
Lekki leisure lake
Twin waters

As for price? #130,000

Add laCampagne Tropicana to the list and also take him to Dangote refinery site...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2020
mrjaydee:

A whole International Oil seller/American Uber consultant/ Cant drive a car!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2020
Permit me to say

You don mad grin

izzou:

The Palms
National museum
Lekki leisure lake
Twin waters

As for price? #130,000

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2020
izzou:

The Palms
National museum
Lekki leisure lake
Twin waters

As for price? #130,000

Lolzzzgrin funny guy... VIO ko VIS ni...lolzzz

Thanks anyway.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leosag: 9:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Elders in the house, pls I need the address of uber office on the mainland, I'm going there from oshodi and it is urgent.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leosag: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Pls which network is good to subscribe to for uber business, I use mtn mifi and subscribe#1200 yesterday and now it is almost finished. Pls help
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chibjohn(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2020
leosag:
Elders in the house, pls I need the address of uber office on the mainland, I'm going there from oshodi and it is urgent.
Thanks
Maryland mall along ikorodu road.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leosag: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2020
chibjohn:

Maryland mall along ikorodu road.
thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2020
Omoapena:

Add laCampagne Tropicana to the list and also take him to Dangote refinery site...
The man better be ready to pay well if he’s going to drive that far.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2020
shollywendy1:

VIO nkwa! Is there office part of tourism places to visit ni? Chai! Izzou is sleep typing. Hahahaaa

Lol

Please what's the last two digits of your number?
I dey try whatsapp you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2020
Omoapena:

I'm looking at the distance and time. They are starting by 10am.

Before him go blow reach that side come back sef sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2020
tojahh:
Permit me to say

You don mad grin

Mad oh... Mad oh....Maaaadd oohhh grin grin grin grin

How the hustle naa, baba?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Brethren in the hustle. I think I will need your help to solve this lady matter. Been thinking I would solve it on my own without incurring the wrath of brethren but she has proved me wrong. I picked her and her man friend from Ajah to The Place, Lekki, which will be exactly 2 weeks this Saturday. On getting to Phase 1,trip failed. It brought 500 on Bolt. I complained to them that it is a glitch. They accepted and said they will transfer the money to me when reviewing is done.i managed to get 1k from. After review, price was 1900.
I called her and she confirmed the review too. O ya transfer the rest, she asked me to send my account details. Since then Na story upon story. Now she has blocked my line. I tried to call with another line, it went tru. But she's been busying my call

Neighbours, please help call her to release my money,

Bolt has collected their own money since.

Thanks to you all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xrayj(m): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2020
Star2020:
It's your type that tells his husband to shoot up,, just because you are the money maker in house. Remember, pride goes before fall no matter who you office or in life don't use it to intimidate others okay, you are not the first Nigeria educated women, formal minister finance still cook for his husband after all day work.
Even on a faceless forum u are still afraid?
How do we know who u are referring to now??
Was there any need posting this if u can't quote the person this is directed to?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2020
izzou:

Lol

Please what's the last two digits of your number?
I dey try whatsapp you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2020
Jiayu:
Brethren in the hustle. I think I will need your help to solve this lady matter. Been thinking I would solve it on my own without incurring the wrath of brethren but she has proved me wrong. I picked her and her man friend from Ajah to The Place, Lekki, which will be exactly 2 weeks this Saturday. On getting to Phase 1,trip failed. It brought 500 on Bolt. I complained to them that it is a glitch. They accepted and said they will transfer the money to me when reviewing is done.i managed to get 1k from. After review, price was 1900.
I called her and she confirmed the review too. O ya transfer the rest, she asked me to send my account details. Since then Na story upon story. Now she has blocked my line. I tried to call with another line, it went tru. But she's been busying my call

Thanks to you all
nawa ooooo,it always saddened my heart to read abt stuffs like this here ,people trying to scam drivers of 300,500,900 naira..naso naija don cast reach abi its just pure wickedness

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2020
Jiayu:

Thanks to you all
the name on trucaller is new Kay but number not going through

(1) (2) (3) ... (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m), emadamysy, ReadaDream(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.