Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728833 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
eyinola:
the name on trucaller is new Kay but number not going through

Yes. It is new kay or augusitne danj. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
izzou:

Mad oh... Mad oh....Maaaadd oohhh grin grin grin grin

How the hustle naa, baba?

Hustle dey interested and okay to board
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
izzou:

I'm looking at the distance and time. They are starting by 10am.

Before him go blow reach that side come back sef sad
We din start already, lekki conversation center 1st place.

Baba buy me ticket follow oooh...lolzzz.
2k.

But na the fare be the issue ooh... Baba dey talk 10k from now till 7pm.
I just weak
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
leosag:
Pls which network is good to subscribe to for uber business, I use mtn mifi and subscribe#1200 yesterday and now it is almost finished. Pls help

Your data shdnt go like that. Check some apps on it phone DT cud b zapping data

How many GB did d 1,200 give you.

Even on nairaland ad spaces, there are pple DT sell #450 for 1 GB.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

2k.

I just weak

grin grin grin

ROTFL

I wasn't expecting a surprise from an INDIAN sha

Let him make it 15k and promise to flex you as you go along with him

Make sure you sign this agreement in a police station too before you continue. INDIANS Na Nigerians wey fair and get curly hair grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

2k.

hope na him go buy you fuel untop? and feed you too...
I just weak
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

2k.

I just weak

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons.
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase.
Tested and Trusted Service

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.
https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AmoloPatrick(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hello house who's expected to pay the lawyer for HP plan the owner of the vehicle or the expected driver
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin

ROTFL

Make sure you sign this agreement in a police station too before you continue. INDIANS Na Nigerians wey fair and get curly hair grin
Hahaha... Mad oh.

The man looks like a gentle man sha. Nevertheless, I wont let him make a fool outta me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

Hahaha... Mad oh.

The man looks like a gentle man sha. Nevertheless, I wont let him make a fool outta me.

The truth is : he's already making a fool of you except you're getting a fair share of the adventure (food and wine inclusive), if not , you might just count today as one of those day to unwind.
Any which way, have fun and don't forget to network, something awesome might come out of it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chuwaa:

Just go back to like 100 pages back and read.
I used mine and ended up selling it off after just 5months. This car is not suited for Uber and to compound your I pending doom, yours is 3.0 engine, I used 2.4 and it was guzzling fuel.

Be ready to change all your suspension every two weeks. In conclusion, you'll be working for the fuel station and mechanics.

Possible issues.

Engine seat
Suspensions
MPG
Steering rack
Power locks.

This car is not engineered for the stress that comes with Uber.

This is absolutely false. 17,000 miles ago, I did a major suspension overhaul on my vehicle and till this day, I have not replaced any suspension component and there are no suspension noises. Though, to be fair, our roads are fairly good in PHC and if I ever have to drive along a bad road, I park and use keke grin . Be it as it may, changing suspension parts every two weeks is either an exaggeration or you used cheap/fake parts.

Also, to the best of my knowledge, a bad engine mount should not prevent you from driving. Worst case scenario, you have steering vibrations on idle or clunks as you drive. This is from my personal experience, I may be wrong.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
Who has driven through awka-enugu road recently? How is the road condition?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
rationalmind:

This is absolutely false. 17,000 miles ago, I did a major suspension overhaul on my vehicle and till this day, I have not replaced any suspension component and there are no suspension noises. Though, to be fair, our roads are fairly good in PHC and if I ever have to drive along a bad road, I park and use keke grin . Be it as it may, changing suspension parts every two weeks is either an exaggeration or you used cheap/fake parts.

Also, to the best of my knowledge, a bad engine mount should not prevent you from driving. Worst case scenario, you have steering vibrations on idle or clunks as you drive. This is from my personal experience, I may be wrong.

Come and drive in Lagos especially all those patched roads and poorly done interlock roads. You'll be changing your stabilizer linkage very soon. I mean driving 10-14 hours daily.

Well let the young man choose what to do.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gnykelly(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
hi guys please I'm still in need of a

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
leosag:
Pls which network is good to subscribe to for uber business, I use mtn mifi and subscribe#1200 yesterday and now it is almost finished. Pls help
Airtel N1500 for 6GB weekly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Jiayu:
Brethren in the hustle. I think I will need your help to solve this lady matter. Been thinking I would solve it on my own without incurring the wrath of brethren but she has proved me wrong. I picked her and her man friend from Ajah to The Place, Lekki, which will be exactly 2 weeks this Saturday. On getting to Phase 1,trip failed. It brought 500 on Bolt. I complained to them that it is a glitch. They accepted and said they will transfer the money to me when reviewing is done.i managed to get 1k from. After review, price was 1900.
I called her and she confirmed the review too. O ya transfer the rest, she asked me to send my account details. Since then Na story upon story. Now she has blocked my line. I tried to call with another line, it went tru. But she's been busying my call

Neighbours, please help call her to release my money,

Bolt has collected their own money since.

Thanks to you all
I just spoke with her, she said I should tell you to check the number on the app, that it's a wrong number.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Babadee1900:
Power lock, steering rack issues has nothing to do with driving the car on Uber. As for the fuel issue a 2.4 engine isn’t that bad, people use Camry for e-hailing and it’s the same engine capacity. Bad as e bad with 1k fuel minimum I make is 4K (Gross)

I also disagree with you on the suspension part. Honda is known to have one of the best suspension system (if you don’t use China parts)

Well his is a V6, so it won’t be friendly with fuel in this Lagos traffic.

To make the best out of this ehailing business you need a car with 1.4 to 2.0 engine capacity IMO.

Amin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hello guys, I am currently in need of car in good working condition for uber/ bolt and for rental.
Location ogba, Lagos
Contact 07030223676

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
tojahh:

Selfish indians, ijebu people better pass them by far.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Monkeyprick:

The truth is : he's already making a fool of you except you're getting a fair share of the adventure (food and wine inclusive), if not , you might just count today as one of those day to unwind.
Any which way, [b]have fun and don't forget to network, something awesome might come out of [/b]it.
You said it all.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AmoloPatrick(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
Good day everyone, I'm currently in need of a car in good working condition for uber/taxify for rental or hire purchase can pay 25k weekly no story as long as car is in perfect condition. I don't have security deposits pls interested partners can reach out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hey
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
shollywendy1:
Who has driven through awka-enugu road recently? How is the road condition?

Use the old road, it's good
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

that's the.only way to establish a street-tax regime. uber/bolt will continue dodging for as long as they can if all they're getting is written requests. and the objective is to milk them, not to stop them from working altogether like opay/gomax

they feel the heat better if its applied from the streets.

How much is UBER MAKING IN NIGERIA, AS AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY THEIR TURNOVER IS OVER $15, and they still make a loss, it’s potentials they seek, NIGERIA IS SMALL FRY TO THEIR overall plan, the Gov should make proper arrangements with them, harassing drives is a big no no for UBER
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Jiayu:
Brethren in the hustle. I think I will need your help to solve this lady matter. Been thinking I would solve it on my own without incurring the wrath of brethren but she has proved me wrong. I picked her and her man friend from Ajah to The Place, Lekki, which will be exactly 2 weeks this Saturday. On getting to Phase 1,trip failed. It brought 500 on Bolt. I complained to them that it is a glitch. They accepted and said they will transfer the money to me when reviewing is done.i managed to get 1k from. After review, price was 1900.
I called her and she confirmed the review too. O ya transfer the rest, she asked me to send my account details. Since then Na story upon story. Now she has blocked my line. I tried to call with another line, it went tru. But she's been busying my call

Neighbours, please help call her to release my money,

Bolt has collected their own money since.

Thanks to you all

grin grin my hobby

But some riders can b wicked! Today I got a request and I call rider... She asked where r u?me: Airport road
She: Ha! Am in ladipo, I want carry engine, how long will it take u to come
Me: forever ma

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin

ROTFL

grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
deedee44:

I just spoke with her, she said I should tell you to check the number on the app, that it's a wrong number.

Lie from the pit of hell. Please help me bombard her
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
toomush:

Use the old road, it's good
Ogidi right!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

that's the.only way to establish a street-tax regime. uber/bolt will continue dodging for as long as they can if all they're getting is written requests. and the objective is to milk them, not to stop them from working altogether like opay/gomax

they feel the heat better if its applied from the streets.

That’s cowardly they should negotiate directly with the ehailing companies and suspend them if they don’t conform from my research they now have abt 30k drivers on their platform and Nigeria is there most profitable market in Africa , the Government should do things correctly

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Star2020: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Good evening everyone. I have been writing to Bolt about this issue going on with the VIO and here is their respond this evening

Okaka (Bolt)

12 Feb, 21:42 EET

Hello Stanley,

We sincerely apologize for the difficulties faced.

Bolt is a registered ride-hailing company in Lagos and during the course of our operations in the state, we obtained a license to operate that caters for our service within the state.

Bolt is actively engaging the Lagos State Government in formulating policies or regulations for the ride-hailing space, which is a major step in the right direction for ensuring seamless operations in the city for ride-hailing companies and all registered and intending drivers in the state.

We are also currently engaging the Ministry of Transport and the Vehicle Inspection Services on the clarity of the Operational License, Hackney Permit and LASDRI card as a requirement to drive on the Bolt platform. With this development, all enforcement from the Vehicle Inspection Services and other enforcement agencies have discontinued. It is important for us to make sure that your daily activities driving on the Bolt platform is certified with the relevant regulatory agencies in Lagos State.

Do let us know if you have other concerns.
Kaka,
Bolt Suppor.

I think with this every driver out there should know what to do just go get all it need to work treely
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 88joshua99: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Good evening everyone, for U car hire , call me on 09037898227,,,, 08085311745 , any part of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.