Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,408 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4883020 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) ... (5719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
ncnerio:

Any idea why lasdri and hackney Uber put optional ? Abi na me no get the message well?

Maybe there's a meaning we are yet to understand

It shouldn't be optional
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
izzou:

How many danfo drivers have a valid drivers license?

How many danfo drivers have the Lasdri?

How many danfo drivers have road worthy vehicles?

But when they force it in you, you console yourself with "You can't fight the government".They turn a blind eye to some and write and quote new laws for some.

That man is absolutely right. Until you all get yourselves together, una go soon dey wear uniforms and paint your corollas yellow and black
very soon

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kintus(m): 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Guys the truth of the matter is that the die is now cast.

Either you unite and go to war... Or you allow these guys to Bleep you up big time. But the fact remains that a whole lot of you on this forum are practically useless and iddiotic.

Before I continue, I want to inform you guys on good authority that the Omoshodi guy and Owolabi guy are one and same person. What he does is to use the omoshodi guy and distribute fake news while telling drivers to share it on there Whatsapp group. Then he will use his Owolabi account and market his useless hustle. I will fucck him up soon. He can bet his balls on that. Am mad and livid right now.

These guys are among the useless people that come online and create fake news. Including the hopeless charlatans called shollywendy and pope191. They create fake news and come to paste it here. Some uneducated illiterates here will copy it and go to distribute it on whatsapp and telegram groups. Voila... The news goes viral. Honestly, anywhere I meet these guys in real life, I wont think twice to mess and fucck them up because they are too stuppid to be human beings.

All these while even before Uber implemented the hackney permit thing, its not as if most Hardcore drivers are not aware that this thing is a real thing. But because we are car owners and we play by some rules, I was expecting other senseless drivers to play along.

I meet VIO and Police everyday. Once they meet me and see one chairman behind the wheels, they will become confused. They are confused because they have seen a passenger at the back. They will now ask one question,

VIO: UBER?
ME: NO
VIO: MOVE ON

But did I come online to create any useless panic tellin people I met VIO here and there? Nope. What did I do? I continued my work jejely. What did I expect other drivers to do?

DEVICE YOUR OWN MEANS TO BEAT THE SYSTEM! DRESS COOPARATELY, DON'T HANG PHONES, TELL YOUR RIDERS TO SEAT AT THE FRONT AND IMMEDIATELY YOU SEE VIO OR POLICE, GET CHATTY WITH YOUR RIDERS AMS BE LAUGHING HARD WITH HIM OR HER. PRETEND AS IF ITS YOUR DISTANT COUSIN YOU ARE CHATTING WITH.

All these is as you wait on Uber Bolt to finish negotiating with goverment on the way forward! Be smart and be street wise!

Moreover since this nonsense began, I was expecting to hear stories of ESCAPADES AND RUNZ. I was expecting to see stories like that of that guy that was climbing Lastma iron hook up and down. I was expecting to see stories of how an Uber driver drove over the legs of a VIO and damaged it permanently. Hell No. What did we see?

Pusssy ass hoes of men coming online to drag useless information like nonentities. People sharing too much informations like charlatans. Who gives a fucck if you are the aide to Osibanjo? Who cares if you work with one stuppid international company? Since yall hoes were dragging that nonsense, how many of us received bank alerts? You have all these connections to top jobs and companies and you prefer to be baking under the sun like a mad man while driving the whole of Lagos? undecided undecided undecided

While You guys were here dragging, government and there agents were busy planning and plotting on to fucck you from the anus! What if they come tomorrow and tell you to sew a particular uniform so that a particular tailor relative of theres who got the contract can cash out? Una get sense like this? undecided undecided undecided

You see to be rich in this life, you must be willing to eliminate and swallow others. Thats exactly what taxi cabals are doing to you guys. One time, I fought it hard on here for drivers to stop posting earnings. You guys refused! Now see what is happening?

Have you guys ever thought if it will end in this LASDRI or Hackney permit of a thing? Are you guys aware that they will never stop? How can you a car owner, go and register yourself as a driver? With you own car? When you already have a national drivers licence? What nonsense is this? If they tell you to bring your BVN tomorrow nko? If they tell you that you shoud meet lirs to get a real tax number so that they take 10% from all your earnings, what will you guys do?

COME ONLINE TO DRAG NONSENSE LIKE BASSTARDS!

On that Note,

Fucck you Nitigriti

Fucck you shollywendy1

Fucck you Pope91

Fucck you Omoshodi

Fucck you Owolabi5

Fucck your whole generations from the rising of the sun to its setting

Fucck Lagos

Fucck the Governor

Fucck Tinubu

Fucck Your Hopeless nama of a President

If wanna be down with them, fucck you too!

I have a prayer for you, please be prepared to receive it..... MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG. AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
izzou:

But when they force it in you, you console yourself with "You can't fight the government".They turn a blind eye to some and write and quote new laws for some.

That man is absolutely right. Until you all get yourselves together, una go soon dey wear uniforms and paint your corollas yellow and black

Government is aware of all u mentioned... Am sure u are also aware that Danfos were to be scraped/remodeled few years back too but government can flex their muscle just to favor the very few not considering the after effect on d masses... So as it stands, its either u jejely comply and drive in ur a/c cars or u join d danfo wagon... after all, nothing like lasdri and hackney for them... Infact they make use of the brt lanes while the lastma gays turn the blind eye and look the other way.... Naija I hail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
izzou:

Izzuo no matter how we try to fight this thing, resolution remains the way forward, you and I know very well that danfo drivers face the worst extortion in the transport industry today, I can't help but pity for them when the pay 3 different touts at same bus stop, but let's put that aside.

Some peeps here r quick to celebrate okada/keke ban, ask korope if they r not feeling the heat now or not, when the need is not available, u know where d light will shine on, I can obviously fight for myself at any given point in time, but life ain't all about me, I need to watch out for other drivers and as much as I love to see everybody flourish. I learnt a new thing on Tuesday that claiming a personal/boss driver still needs a LASDRI permit, so if you have anyone at ur back and use that as a tool, is another way to get apprehended, have I done any wrong sharing that here? I've never pass any false information here as I swear on my grave, but one greedy bastard that will never know peace in his life in d person of angry whatever have the guts to drag me into what I barely know anytin about. I read thro whatever niti and kodred was up to yesterday, but I never get in between, as I have rest my case on dis permit issue.

If you think I am lying about my Bro paying 45k to bail his car, what do I stand to gain in it? My warning r just signs for ppl to watch out, if anyone need to know V.I.O r not really working to feed the government, but feed fat on uber drivers, one catch a day is enough for a team, but like it goes for some stupid peeps here, a driver is just another one, until it falls on them.

Crazy world we r living, deh ban keke, mad animal that won't last beyond this year is happy, d search light is on him, nigga is crying. The human body honestly dislike the truth, but too bad, reality strucks.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Guys the truth of the matter is that the die is now cast.

Either you unite and go to war... Or you allow these guys to Bleep you up big time. But the fact remains that a whole lot of you on this forum are practically useless and iddiotic.

Before I continue, I want to inform you guys on good authority that the Omoshodi guy and Owolabi guy are one and same person. What he does is to use the omoshodi guy and distribute fake news while telling drivers to share it on there Whatsapp group. Then he will use his Owolabi account and market his useless hustle. I will fucck him up soon. He can bet his balls on that. Am mad and livid right now.

These guys are among the useless people that come online and create fake news. Including the hopeless charlatans called shollywendy and pope191. They create fake news and come to paste it here. Some uneducated illiterates here will copy it and go to distribute it on whatsapp and telegram groups. Voila... The news goes viral. Honestly, anywhere I meet these guys in real life, I wont think twice to mess and fucck them up because they are too stuppid to be human beings.

All these while even before Uber implemented the hackney permit thing, its not as if most Hardcore drivers are not aware that this thing is a real thing. But because we are car owners and we play by some rules, I was expecting other senseless drivers to play along.

I meet VIO and Police everyday. Once they meet me and see one chairman behind the wheels, they will become confused. They are confused because they have seen a passenger at the back. They will now ask one question,

VIO: UBER?
ME: NO
VIO: MOVE ON

But did I come online to create any useless panic tellin people I met VIO here and there? Nope. What did I do? I continued my work jejely. What did I expect other drivers to do?

DEVICE YOUR OWN MEANS TO BEAT THE SYSTEM! DRESS COOPARATELY, DON'T HANG PHONES, TELL YOUR RIDERS TO SEAT AT THE FRONT AND IMMEDIATELY YOU SEE VIO OR POLICE, GET CHATTY WITH YOUR RIDERS AMS BE LAUGHING HARD WITH HIM OR HER. PRETEND AS IF ITS YOUR DISTANT COUSIN YOU ARE CHATTING WITH.

All these is as you wait on Uber Bolt to finish negotiating with goverment on the way forward! Be smart and be street wise!

Moreover since this nonsense began, I was expecting to hear stories of ESCAPADES AND RUNZ. I was expecting to see stories like that of that guy that was climbing Lastma iron hook up and down. I was expecting to see stories of how an Uber driver drove over the legs of a VIO and damaged it permanently. Hell No. What did we see?

Pusssy ass hoes of men coming online to drag useless information like nonentities. People sharing too much informations like charlatans. Who gives a fucck if you are the aide to Osibanjo? Who cares if you work with one stuppid international company? Since yall hoes were dragging that nonsense, how many of us received bank alerts? You have all these connections to top jobs and companies and you prefer to be baking under the sun like a mad man while driving the whole of Lagos? undecided undecided undecided

While You guys were here dragging, government and there agents were busy planning and plotting on to fucck you from the anus! What if they come tomorrow and tell you to sew a particular uniform so that a particular tailor relative of theres who got the contract can cash out? Una get sense like this? undecided undecided undecided

You see to be rich in this life, you must be willing to eliminate and swallow others. Thats exactly what taxi cabals are doing to you guys. One time, I fought it hard on here for drivers to stop posting earnings. You guys refused! Now see what is happening?

Have you guys ever thought if it will end in this LASDRI or Hackney permit of a thing? Are you guys aware that they will never stop? How can you a car owner, go and register yourself as a driver? With you own car? When you already have a national drivers licence? What nonsense is this? If they tell you to bring your BVN tomorrow nko? If they tell you that you shoud meet lirs to get a real tax number so that they take 10% from all your earnings, what will you guys do?

COME ONLINE TO DRAG NONSENSE LIKE BASSTARDS!

On that Note,

Fucck you Nitigriti

Fucck you shollywendy1

Fucck you Pope91

Fucck you Omoshodi

Fucck you Owolabi5

Fucck your whole generations from the rising of the sun to its setting

Fucck Lagos

Fucck the Governor

Fucck Tinubu

Fucck Your Hopeless nama of a President

If wanna be down with them, fucck you too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
shollywendy1:

For you to have mentioned my name here.
Condolence visit shall never cease in your house.
You and your household shall never be wished congratulatory greetings till the end of your life.
You shall be allegic to Favour, good fortune all the days of your life. Bad luck shall be permanent in your life.
And for every hands that like the post i was being mentioned. Those hands shall never bring good forth but sorrow to their family.
this post is so stupid. ...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
shollywendy1:

You and your household shall never be wished congratulatory greetings till the end of your life.
You shall be allegic to Favour, good fortune all the days of your life. Bad luck shall be permanent in your life.
And for every hands that like the post i was being mentioned. Those hands shall never bring good forth but sorrow to their family.
Oloburuku, omo ale jati jati

Hey common... take it easy

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
This thread has become toxic! You guys should calm down.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
mrjaydee:

Hey common... take it easy
Boss no vex jare.I dont understand why spreading information here should be an offence.
All the LASDRI /HACKNEY info is coming to reality now.
I hate getting involved in banting with people here but this guy forced me to do so.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Easy fellas.... Mynd44 and lalasticlala may pass and do the needful.

Insults shouldn't be entertained while passing info or arguing.
Una gentle pass those boys for beer parlour thread.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gbens2000(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
shollywendy1:

Boss, d best answer was to sob him. But all what u typed isn’t worth it sir, now that u v typed all dis, u feel comfortable or u feel u v given him d best respond? Or how will u feel if something like all these happen to ur enemy? Will u feel u v achieved ur goal? I know u where angry at him but spitting all dis to him n his family isn’t worth it, what u typed is just irritating wyt all due respect sir.
And @angryigboman pls don’t reply just snob him, it’s just mere words.. let all dis slide abeg

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
shollywendy1:

Easy Easy...it's a faceless forum remember...he might be related to you..it's a small world

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Thanks all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlickz77(m): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
[Please am still looking for a car to drive,am an active uber drive ..please help me...09071583245
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
gbens2000:

Boss, d best answer was to sob him. But all what u typed isn’t worth it sir, now that u v typed all dis, u feel comfortable or u feel u v given him d best respond? Or how will u feel if something like all these happen to ur enemy? Will u feel u v achieved ur goal? I know u where angry at him but spitting all dis to him n his family isn’t worth it, what u typed is just irritating wyt all due respect sir.
And @angryigboman pls don’t reply just snob him, it’s just mere words.. let all dis slide abeg
Thank you sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Vision2045:

Easy Easy...it's a faceless forum remember...he might be related to you..it's a small world
I appreciate sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by debaj10: 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
lol
children, posing as adults.
a single issue dt should b a rallying cry, but they're all in disarray, at each other's throats.
where's d strategy session? d sensible debate? d viable options?
and there's human/civil rights lawyers in d whole Lagos!
so, class action suit against d agencies involved is too hard 4 u nincompoops to think of?!
and na dem go still tok say buhari get empty brain.
who's proving to be more stewpid now?
smh

lalasticlala, coman c o.
#lazynigerianyouths

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jephyard(m): 12:51am On Feb 21, 2020
You are all operating in the dark. Use your constitution to fight back. Read up Nigerian law on transportation to avoid harassment by securities. Educate yourself

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by debaj10: 1:23am On Feb 21, 2020
Jephyard:
You are all operating in the dark. Use your constitution to fight back. Read up Nigerian law on transportation to avoid harassment by securities. Educate yourself
who, these ones? shocked
Lagos "hustlers" wey go tell u sey na dem get sense pass?
dt dey should actually go and READ, and den FIGHT for dia rights?!?
olboi, y u dey fall hand lyk dis na? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 1:53am On Feb 21, 2020

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 2:22am On Feb 21, 2020
A once informative and educational thread is gone to the dogs and baboons.

Let me follow Romeo3 to the romance section grin...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 2:40am On Feb 21, 2020
calabardick:

Seriously?
Looks dubious to me, don’t they have an office,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 2:54am On Feb 21, 2020
slamstanlee:
wink
Still a lot of immaturity amongst my people,
I work for UBER in London and Lagos, the difference btw drivers is attitude, those in London work hard and give their best without qualms while those in lagos with their fragile ego seem to complain a lot.
I love working in Lagos though, the people are so interesting from friendly to the outright rude, girls go gags when they know you are an away person but become suspicious tht you are working in Lagos like you are wanted in the U.K.
However, but you can’t but love Nigerians despite their frailties,
London the riders are quiet but are more free with giving out negative stars, what makes London better however is the exchange rate, I use to work as an estate agent/ Housing Officer but decided to relocate bck to Nigeria, l registered with UBER Lon worked for a year, one actually earns good money, then I registered in Nigeria and l am loving it. Like London one still makes more then the average person.
While in London you can make the equivalent of N500,000 in a week after expenses, but using a Prius also helps very low on petrol, here you make about 80k to 100k but Petrol is expensive.’
I love it though, and it’s nice to be back home as well.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:37am On Feb 21, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:44am On Feb 21, 2020
Vision2045:

The forum is not that faceless as it seem, I woke up to read shollywendy1 post and how someone is trying to get back at him saying his post is stupid... As much as I don't think is right to attack someone's family, u don't know half of how it feels when one bastard heap false accusations.

Honestly, I am learning and seeing things in a whole new perspective, ppl can b stupid sha! for real, I've never agreed with dis idiot ranting from the on set (The fool knows and expect everything, but never saw dis coming) , I'm still confused why he have to attack me. I remember him bringing one nonsense universal theory of, it have to go bad for some ppl b4 things gets good for him... If not that his wisdom pipe is block, he should have know its an echelon thing, B pray for A to be destroyed so he can make a way, C destroy B to get by and it goes like that, so why cry and think the same government that favoured him in banning Okada is wicked now? He said I'm bringing panic to the forum? I remember being part of the people including Dru that voice against going on strike and no need to panick as no recorded casualty so far, so what's the need to panick over nothing?

I am putting it to the greedy bastard and its cohorts, how many ppl have he help in this e hailing business? How many driver(s) have he stop by on the road to assist in time of need? How many ppl have come up here with issues that he have quote to render help to in any little capacity? He said drivers should go to war, if everyone agree to go on strike, how r we so sure this low life will not go online? I don't need his response, as I leave him to his conscience, cos he can fool some of the people with his ranting, but I'm obviously not part of his object and there's nothing he wrote that has not been said before. Saying he drove pass V.I.O everyday and nigga is even scared of police(smh)... Me I don't drive pass V.I.O, its boys scout that I see on my way everyday and if they stop me, I tell them I'm an Uber driver. Odeson!

Please idiot at this point, I'll plead with u never to quote me again in ur miserable low life, because if u do, I'll switch to second base and you'll obviously understand the difference b/w Angry and furious.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:08am On Feb 21, 2020

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:13am On Feb 21, 2020
It's literally 3-15k and had been a law since at least 2011 as long as you move people and get paid for it. And it's the responsibility of the OWNER of the car.

Remember that argument about owner vs employee? Well these are the kinds of things you have to deal with if you are not an employee. You cannot have it both ways. If you want Uber to protect you, you need to be employed by them. That's why they put on their contracts that you are independent. To shield them from responsibilities like this. That being said, is not the end of the world. The sky is not falling.

Just do 5 minutes research.

P.S. Y'ALL ARE BROTHERS! STOP INSULTING EACH OTHER AT THE DROP OFF A DIME OVER UNFOUNDED TALES!! I like y'all but chill please.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wikiprocedure.com/extensions/Amp/ampfiles/Nigeria_-_Apply_for_Auto-Hackney_Permit_Certificate.html

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:26am On Feb 21, 2020
mrjaydee:
This thread has become toxic! You guys should calm down.

Boss, has the lady @ 1004 paid you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:28am On Feb 21, 2020
Of late iv not been seeing "freshprince91" the dude with the Ford Mondeo.

If you are reading this,

I believe you are fine.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2020
seun289:

Government is aware of all u mentioned... Am sure u are also aware that Danfos were to be scraped/remodeled few years back too but government can flex their muscle just to favor the very few not considering the after effect on d masses... So as it stands, its either u jejely comply and drive in ur a/c cars or u join d danfo wagon... after all, nothing like lasdri and hackney for them... Infact they make use of the brt lanes while the lastma gays turn the blind eye and look the other way.... Naija I hail

There has always been strength in numbers. It will not start from uber drivers, and it will not end there.

You want to tell me if 90% of uber drivers take a peaceful walk to Alausa to protest the issuance of LASDRI cards when we have a license already, that the Lagos State government won't consider?

I remember few years back when I was working. Took a bus and when we got to Oshodi, I saw a mammoth crowd. I ask what happened. The conductor told me MOLUE BUSES refused to work because they introduced a new levy.

I'm not saying the government should tax or generate revenues. But some means are unseemly and wicked..

You guys will pay 20k for not having LASDRI while a danfo driver zooms past without wearing a belt and licences

Good luck sha. I hope you all use your numbers someday

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2020
We youth have lots of issues. That is why these obessed politicians will continue to walk over us because we don't believe in unionism again. I really wish there is Unity among us such that we can agree on something together and achieve it. Can we imagine the effect of drivers not driving fo just 3days?.... Like someone have said, there is still more to these permits. Guys please this is a faceless forum,let us all calm down. Really miss the daily funny and.... experience. 1luv!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) ... (5719) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.