Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816389 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
nitigriti:

So, per chance, if VIO says LASG has mandated it to demand Hackney permits and LASDRI from e-hailing drivers and the e-hailing companies' say, "Don't mind LASG's demand for Hackney permit and LASDRI. Just continue with your rides," you will go with the e-hailing companies?

What kind of lopsided thinking is this?

*sigh

Can you go now? I’m tired of your senselessness.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaey(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
owolabi5:
YOU CAN RENEW ALL YOUR VEHICLE PARTICULARS AT THE OFFICIAL RATES JUST CALL 08033539981 OR 08182880902

Oga doesn't want to dull the moment. As e dey hot. grin

Pattybf post should come in soon too grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaey(m): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
kodred:

*sigh

Boss free niti.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
nitigriti:

R12 is long gone. 20 years and counting now.

cool
Jesu, I'm outdated on this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
wink
nitigriti:
What I've noticed about guys on this thread is that they resort to insults and abuses when they lose an argument or they don't agree with someone else's point of view.

Guys, I will freely express my point of view on this thread. I'm not here for you people's likes or social clout.
And if anyone feels he can insult me or shade me and go scot-free, that person has another thing coming. Like I always say, nobody has the monopoly of insults or shades.

And trust me, no one can do it better than me. I write words for a living. I can kill, literally, with the words I write.

So calling me senseless pig and the likes; I will just allow that slide for now. Next time, I will reply not just in kind, but directly.

My last warning to everyone shading me. Like SlamStanlee will say, we can agree to disagree.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
kodred:

*sigh

It's clear to everybody who's senseless.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
slamstanlee:
wink

My Oga.

I hear what you are not saying. I will let peace reign on the thread now.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
[quote author=Blackbishop post=86786058][/quote]

Wetin happen? shocked

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Bikonu how much is this hackney permit and lasdri card of a thing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Copied**

MORE DEMANDS STILL COMING.

Now, look at the outcome of the meeting that involved transport ministry, VIS, uberbolt, other tech companies and some people that claimed they are representing the best interest of drivers.....

1. E hailing drivers to get hackney permit which is strictly meant for commercial operators who are into haulage. This is according to the history of the permit. Anybody could go and find out.

2. E hailing drivers are now to get commercial road worthiness which has 6 month validity as against the normal one year. You can see what they are gradually luring u into. Are the roads even vehicle worthy?

3. Every e hailing vehicle now to have a red tape and every driver to have a tag, so that it would be easy for anyone to identify any e hailing driver on sight. They will soon sew uniforms for you guys.

4. Every e hailing driver to have a comprehensive insurance. Absolutely insane.!!! In which part of the country does the government impose the kind of insurance policy u buy? Have they imposed such insurance on danfo drivers too?

Now...... These are my points:

In Nigeria , we are used to accepting any kind of shits from the government. How could those that spoke in drivers' behalf even agree to such? Were they even thinking of what's best for the drivers or they are just after the publicity for their association? They couldn't even tell them that they would need to get back to other drivers and see if those conditions would be fine by the majority of drivers. They just came and tell us to be getting all these like we are dummies abi? Those people are a great disappointment!!!

The beauty of this job is being gradually taken away. How could we have a tag? In which country is that done?

Just watch...... This is more than lasdri and hackney permit.

They are not yet done with u. Expect more shockers.

Until you are ready to challenge that person/body/government infringing on your rights, THEY WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU ARE FRUSTRATED OUT OF THE BUSINESS!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
Monkeyprick:

Do you suspect that he was a kidnapper, VIO /Lastma / CBD agent or was it just a random check?
he's actually a tout that works with those police guys. Their mode of operation is, he'll request a ride, stand at an illegal place, when you arrive, police will arrest you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:35am On Feb 20, 2020
OmoOshodi:
*�IMPORTANT NOTICE!�*
*�IMPORTANT NOTICE!�*

*Good evening Honorable Member of this group.*

*Yesterday, A Team of PEDPA pioneers lead by Comrade Idris Oluwaseun Shonuga was invited to the Stake Holders meeting by the Lagos state government, where The likes of Uber, Uche from Bolt, Ocar, Plenty Waka(App Rep) Yellow Taxi(Rep),Metro taxi were in Attendance.*

*These meeting was aim at resolving the Trend of Operational License issue we were having with the VIO in Lagos.*

*And at the resolution, the government resolved that all E-hailing operators(Drivers) must swiftly go and get all the following requirements in other to be able to continue working in Lagos state in addition to all other vehicle particulars.*

*LASDRI*

*HACKNEY PERMIT*

*COMMERCIAL ROAD WORTHINESS CERTIFICATE(always on six months bases)*

*DRIVERS BADGE*

*CAR TAG (E-Hailing Tag)*

*please let us take this message to our different groups for proper information about our business as the government is ready to resume enforcement anytime from March.*

*TO AVOID CLAMPING DOWN OF OUR VEHICLES, THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS IS TAKING EFFECT FROM MARCH 1ST.*

*Up PEDPA!.........United We're Stronger �*

*PEDPA MEDIA TEAM*

Who else have seen this or heard about it?

I don't think there was any deliberation at all.
You whole lot just went there and took everything they shoved down your throats.

Typical of every naija political rep. No consultations wt ur electorate if dere is actually one.

Of course, most of de so called comrades . Comrade shonuga, don't drive anymore, I'm highly disappointed.

All that shitty permits/demands by the govt n none cud b waived by ur so called deliberations.

Who gets a 6 months road worthiness on a blue plate..

What kind of rubbish is drivers badge.?

What impact will that have on the safety of the rider or the drivers productivity.

Which one is etag. again?

Archaic ways of thinking,

Y not come out n openly say you want to discourage the influx of more vehicles on the road.

N still it won't still solve the traffic gridlock.

Cos the problem with traffic in Lagos are the ROADS. No roads that connect.

If you are going to leave Lagos, you must exit through Berger -Mowe Axis. A state with over 20 million people

The only alternative road is in Ogun state via shagamu interchange.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 2:32am On Feb 20, 2020
calabardick:

Seriously?

Yes o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 2:37am On Feb 20, 2020
Epphy:
There's a new ehailing company in town that promises to give drivers cool earnings and other benefits.

The company name is Mr. Taxi. I'm sure few people here already knew about them and registered too.

I'm doing stuff with them and would like us to register with them through me.

I will drop more details about their offerings soon.

Mr Taxi is a new ehailing platform that offers you high earnings as a driver-partner
Our unique proposition includes the following:.

1. Low commission at 8% only. Other platforms charge as high as 25% commissions.

2. Mega bonuses for completing trips.

3. Prizes for highest performing driver-partner. Stay online the most and stand a chance of winning a car and #10,000 weekly.

4. Pay later Mechanic Workshops. Mr. Taxi driver-partners can take their cars for emergency repairs and enjoy discounts and credit payments.

5. Prompt pay-outs on request. Driver-partners can request payouts and have it paid within 48 hours.

6. Life insurance - the welfare of our partners is of utmost importance to us and that is why all are covered by a Life Insurance policy.

Very soon, riders will be able to request rides on the platform and joining now as a partner means that you would enjoy many trips (remember, at a very low commission rate of 8% plus big bonuses). Also joining now makes you a pioneering partner as you are not required to do car inspection (however, we expect your cars to be top notch).

To register, kindly reach me on WhatsApp 08099440036.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2020
Lagos. Brace up cheesy

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2020
izzou:

I pray every single state in Nigeria copies Lagos and start issuing their own "DRIs".

At least, before you reach Abuja, you go don use 3 days on the road, applying for various DRIs

Very useless country we live in

grin grin grin

Even someone here is advising Uber drivers to pay 110,000 for operational licence as e no concern am.

One day, they will charge every private cars on Lagos Road 110,000 as operational license.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 8:44am On Feb 20, 2020

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2020
I genuinely feel for all uber drivers hustling out there to make ends meet. Once these hackney and etag sh!t is implemented, they can phuck you as they deem fit.

Mindless capitalism has won again, seems someone busted this thread with the dashboard earnings and decided to take as much of your money, as they can.

There will always be a way out...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2020

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Guys the truth of the matter is that the die is now cast.

Either you unite and go to war... Or you allow these guys to Bleep you up big time. But the fact remains that a whole lot of you on this forum are practically useless and iddiotic.

Before I continue, I want to inform you guys on good authority that the Omoshodi guy and Owolabi guy are one and same person. What he does is to use the omoshodi guy and distribute fake news while telling drivers to share it on there Whatsapp group. Then he will use his Owolabi account and market his useless hustle. I will fucck him up soon. He can bet his balls on that. Am mad and livid right now.

These guys are among the useless people that come online and create fake news. Including the hopeless charlatans called shollywendy and pope191. They create fake news and come to paste it here. Some uneducated illiterates here will copy it and go to distribute it on whatsapp and telegram groups. Voila... The news goes viral. Honestly, anywhere I meet these guys in real life, I wont think twice to mess and fucck them up because they are too stuppid to be human beings.

All these while even before Uber implemented the hackney permit thing, its not as if most Hardcore drivers are not aware that this thing is a real thing. But because we are car owners and we play by some rules, I was expecting other senseless drivers to play along.

I meet VIO and Police everyday. Once they meet me and see one chairman behind the wheels, they will become confused. They are confused because they have seen a passenger at the back. They will now ask one question,

VIO: UBER?
ME: NO
VIO: MOVE ON

But did I come online to create any useless panic tellin people I met VIO here and there? Nope. What did I do? I continued my work jejely. What did I expect other drivers to do?

DEVICE YOUR OWN MEANS TO BEAT THE SYSTEM! DRESS COOPARATELY, DON'T HANG PHONES, TELL YOUR RIDERS TO SEAT AT THE FRONT AND IMMEDIATELY YOU SEE VIO OR POLICE, GET CHATTY WITH YOUR RIDERS AMS BE LAUGHING HARD WITH HIM OR HER. PRETEND AS IF ITS YOUR DISTANT COUSIN YOU ARE CHATTING WITH.

All these is as you wait on Uber Bolt to finish negotiating with goverment on the way forward! Be smart and be street wise!

Moreover since this nonsense began, I was expecting to hear stories of ESCAPADES AND RUNZ. I was expecting to see stories like that of that guy that was climbing Lastma iron hook up and down. I was expecting to see stories of how an Uber driver drove over the legs of a VIO and damaged it permanently. Hell No. What did we see?

Pusssy ass hoes of men coming online to drag useless information like nonentities. People sharing too much informations like charlatans. Who gives a fucck if you are the aide to Osibanjo? Who cares if you work with one stuppid international company? Since yall hoes were dragging that nonsense, how many of us received bank alerts? You have all these connections to top jobs and companies and you prefer to be baking under the sun like a mad man while driving the whole of Lagos? undecided undecided undecided

While You guys were here dragging, government and there agents were busy planning and plotting on to fucck you from the anus! What if they come tomorrow and tell you to sew a particular uniform so that a particular tailor relative of theres who got the contract can cash out? Una get sense like this? undecided undecided undecided

You see to be rich in this life, you must be willing to eliminate and swallow others. Thats exactly what taxi cabals are doing to you guys. One time, I fought it hard on here for drivers to stop posting earnings. You guys refused! Now see what is happening?

Have you guys ever thought if it will end in this LASDRI or Hackney permit of a thing? Are you guys aware that they will never stop? How can you a car owner, go and register yourself as a driver? With you own car? When you already have a national drivers licence? What nonsense is this? If they tell you to bring your BVN tomorrow nko? If they tell you that you shoud meet lirs to get a real tax number so that they take 10% from all your earnings, what will you guys do?

COME ONLINE TO DRAG NONSENSE LIKE BASSTARDS!

On that Note,

Fucck you Nitigriti

Fucck you shollywendy1

Fucck you Pope91

Fucck you Omoshodi

Fucck you Owolabi5

Fucck your whole generations from the rising of the sun to its setting

Fucck Lagos

Fucck the Governor

Fucck Tinubu

Fucck Your Hopeless nama of a President

If wanna be down with them, fucck you too!

Kill dem all. They all deserve to be shot grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2020
Guys, please help a brother. My friend drives in Abuja, his name is Sadeeq but he's not lettered, so he doesn't do Nairaland. He informed me about this issue, so i feel the right place to come is Abuja ehailing thread but they're too slow on that thread, may be because they're not as vibrant as the Lagos thread.
He said he carried this lady on taxify from Gwarinpa, 2nd Avenue to Lugbe fruit market and the lady faked a transfer of 1400 for him because she lied her ATM didn't dispense when he took her to ATM to withdraw, so he doesn't want to waste time because he already has a request around the estate , that ever since he has been calling her, she told her she should do her worse. Please, he's just trying to get by.
This is the lady number 08075787609.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-BNTmQ00LQ

Uber complies, makes LASDRI and Hackney permit mandatory for drivers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2020
I don't still understand this fake transfer thing o. There is no way Im gonna let someone transfer money without me getting alert and confirm. Person wey i never meet befire.
Monkeyprick:
Guys, please help a brother. My friend drives in Abuja, his name is Sadeeq but he's not lettered, so he doesn't do Nairaland. He informed me about this issue, so i feel the right place to come is Abuja ehailing thread but they're too slow on that thread, may be because they're not as vibrant as the Lagos thread.
He said he carried this lady on taxify from Gwarinpa, 2nd Avenue to Lugbe fruit market and the lady faked a transfer of 1400 for him because she lied her ATM didn't dispense when he took her to ATM to withdraw, so he doesn't want to waste time because he already has a request around the estate , that ever since he has been calling her, she told her she should do her worse. Please, he's just trying to get by.
This is the lady number 08176787608.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2020
Cheddaz:
I don't still understand this fake transfer thing o. There is no way Im gonna let someone transfer money without me getting alert and confirm. Person wey i never meet befire.

My brother, he said he got an SMS alert.
So he didn't bother to check his account.
I wouldn't blame him though, he cannot read nor write but he's been driving for ages.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2020
AngryIgboMan is a stupid son of a bitch. What the hell is my business with you?

Is it by force you must hustle in Lagos? Go back to your village, Idiot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2020
dckng16:

Kill dem all. They all deserve to be shot grin

You are the mofo that deserves to be shot.

Goat.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Guys the truth of the matter is that the die is now cast.

Either you unite and go to war... Or you allow these guys to Bleep you up big time. But the fact remains that a whole lot of you on this forum are practically useless and iddiotic.

Before I continue, I want to inform you guys on good authority that the Omoshodi guy and Owolabi guy are one and same person. What he does is to use the omoshodi guy and distribute fake news while telling drivers to share it on there Whatsapp group. Then he will use his Owolabi account and market his useless hustle. I will fucck him up soon. He can bet his balls on that. Am mad and livid right now.

These guys are among the useless people that come online and create fake news. Including the hopeless charlatans called shollywendy and pope191. They create fake news and come to paste it here. Some uneducated illiterates here will copy it and go to distribute it on whatsapp and telegram groups. Voila... The news goes viral. Honestly, anywhere I meet these guys in real life, I wont think twice to mess and fucck them up because they are too stuppid to be human beings.

All these while even before Uber implemented the hackney permit thing, its not as if most Hardcore drivers are not aware that this thing is a real thing. But because we are car owners and we play by some rules, I was expecting other senseless drivers to play along.

I meet VIO and Police everyday. Once they meet me and see one chairman behind the wheels, they will become confused. They are confused because they have seen a passenger at the back. They will now ask one question,

VIO: UBER?
ME: NO
VIO: MOVE ON

But did I come online to create any useless panic tellin people I met VIO here and there? Nope. What did I do? I continued my work jejely. What did I expect other drivers to do?

DEVICE YOUR OWN MEANS TO BEAT THE SYSTEM! DRESS COOPARATELY, DON'T HANG PHONES, TELL YOUR RIDERS TO SEAT AT THE FRONT AND IMMEDIATELY YOU SEE VIO OR POLICE, GET CHATTY WITH YOUR RIDERS AMS BE LAUGHING HARD WITH HIM OR HER. PRETEND AS IF ITS YOUR DISTANT COUSIN YOU ARE CHATTING WITH.

All these is as you wait on Uber Bolt to finish negotiating with goverment on the way forward! Be smart and be street wise!

Moreover since this nonsense began, I was expecting to hear stories of ESCAPADES AND RUNZ. I was expecting to see stories like that of that guy that was climbing Lastma iron hook up and down. I was expecting to see stories of how an Uber driver drove over the legs of a VIO and damaged it permanently. Hell No. What did we see?

Pusssy ass hoes of men coming online to drag useless information like nonentities. People sharing too much informations like charlatans. Who gives a fucck if you are the aide to Osibanjo? Who cares if you work with one stuppid international company? Since yall hoes were dragging that nonsense, how many of us received bank alerts? You have all these connections to top jobs and companies and you prefer to be baking under the sun like a mad man while driving the whole of Lagos? undecided undecided undecided

While You guys were here dragging, government and there agents were busy planning and plotting on to fucck you from the anus! What if they come tomorrow and tell you to sew a particular uniform so that a particular tailor relative of theres who got the contract can cash out? Una get sense like this? undecided undecided undecided

You see to be rich in this life, you must be willing to eliminate and swallow others. Thats exactly what taxi cabals are doing to you guys. One time, I fought it hard on here for drivers to stop posting earnings. You guys refused! Now see what is happening?

Have you guys ever thought if it will end in this LASDRI or Hackney permit of a thing? Are you guys aware that they will never stop? How can you a car owner, go and register yourself as a driver? With you own car? When you already have a national drivers licence? What nonsense is this? If they tell you to bring your BVN tomorrow nko? If they tell you that you shoud meet lirs to get a real tax number so that they take 10% from all your earnings, what will you guys do?

COME ONLINE TO DRAG NONSENSE LIKE BASSTARDS!

On that Note,

Fucck you Nitigriti

Fucck you shollywendy1

Fucck you Pope91

Fucck you Omoshodi

Fucck you Owolabi5

Fucck your whole generations from the rising of the sun to its setting

Fucck Lagos

Fucck the Governor

Fucck Tinubu

Fucck Your Hopeless nama of a President

If wanna be down with them, fucck you too!

you need a spot of therapy bro grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2020
Why should you as a car owner with a federal drivers licence go and register for lasdri.
This is the beginning of the end for ehalling.
The government has bleeped us again.
The main reason its call ehalling is the anonymity of the cars used, if u should be tagged and get badges expect new policies soon cos our cover is blown we can be identified and that is not the main purpose of ehalling

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2020
Cheddaz:

It is pathetic how Taxify/Bolt works!!
With Uber, one's fares are guaranteed. Reason I'm not so interested in reactivating my Bolt account with reinspection after inspection has been due over 3 months. Lucky I've never experienced fake alert or similar issues with Bolt.

While on a Bolt trip, one has to check fare if it's reading often to avoid stories that touch and then Mushin boys and oloshos are also there to contend with.

Bolt is just a farce!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-BNTmQ00LQ

Uber complies, makes LASDRI and Hackney permit mandatory for drivers
This guy self is part of the problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2020
nitigriti:

I can see you have no sense.

Let me tell you the kind of work I do. I am the Chief Operating Officer of an Engineering company. I am a Strategy person. I'm on call 24-7. For example, my boss and myself hold regular strategy meets at Silver Cafe, Ozone Center during working hours. And we do alcohol while we meet. I am free to resume and close when I want. I am even free to work from my house. I coordinate my team remotely regardless of where I am.

I just have KPIs I deliver against, every month. And I am paid well for the job. Plus I have an official vehicle and a driver. Official vehicle, not pool car.

Stop writing about things you know nothing about.

Nitigriti...hahaha... Baba have loose it... Lolzzz...
Who you dey apply to Lol

No need for all of these na, shuuu!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:00am On Feb 20, 2020
Seems whatsapp is down or is it only me whose messages arent being delivered?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Impulse80(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.