Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816292 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dennel(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2020
Mmm! What a life... now they vanished okada and tricycles out of major roads in Lagos, and now put cursor on drivers ?

I think they just wanna get rid of drivers to reduce traffic to its best minimum* I just think the few wise one should try get (registered) into driving the Lagos state new cars and continue in biz while you sold yours and make another good investment...

Fighting it or going into war doesn’t help the okada n tricycle guys*

I hail naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2020
Tyche:

grin grin grin

Even someone here is advising Uber drivers to pay 110,000 for operational licence as e no concern am.

One day, they will charge every private cars on Lagos Road 110,000 as operational license.

This is actually the time for Ehailing drivers and partners to speak up.

How can the Federal government of Nigeria issue me a license, and the Lagos State government forces me to have their own?

What if the 36 states of Nigeria decides to issue their own drivers licenses and cab licences?

This country is mad.

The truth is they may not know how to identify an uber driver, but this Lasdri may likely become a norm

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2020
Nigeria's definition of ease of doing business.

Extortion and double taxation everywhere.
I still don't see the need of LASDRI when one is already licensed by FRSC with the issuance of driver licence.
dennel:
Mmm! What a life... now they vanished okada and tricycles out of major roads in Lagos, and now put cursor on drivers ?

I think they just wanna get rid of drivers to reduce traffic to its best minimum* I just think the few wise one should try get (registered) into driving the Lagos state new cars and continue in biz while you sold yours and make another good investment...

Fighting it or going into war doesn’t help the okada n tricycle guys*

I hail naija

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2020
That said, I have a friend who wants to sell his car. He's not on nairaland

The car is a Toyota Yaris 2008 model. The car is currently on ehailing

Reason for sale: He just bought another one for ehailing too. Wants to sell it off and invest in something different

The car is manual, and it's going for #800k.

If you like am, just send me pm so I go give you him number

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2020
izzou:

How can the Federal government of Nigeria issue me a license, and the Lagos State government forces me to have their own?

What if the 36 states of Nigeria decides to issue their own drivers licenses and cab licences?

This country is mad.

The truth is they may not know how to identify an uber driver, but this Lasdri may likely become a norm

We should expect some policies like that targeted at car owners very soon.

I saw this coming when keke were banned.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2020
Higher purchase for only serious persons, 200k down payment. As you can see it's a fresh tokunbo no issues at all. Do not hesitate to get at me ASAP if in need if this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2020
Monkeyprick:

Bruv, I will quote you and quote you over and over again. I dare people a lot.
I respect the fact that you're one of the early mentors around here but i don't like the way you shove your opinion on people. It is condescending!
You tend to snowball people a lot especially those who were not around when you drove on the platform.
All these talks of shading your fellow men if he's a graduate or not doesn't sit too well with me, that's why i am calling you out. Intelligence and exposure are not even, so please when people don't agree with you, don't be too emotional about it.
You said you're the COO of an engineering company, by the grace of God, i am the Head of operations at Fenix international, a multinationals company in Victoria island.
Not only have i been to 4 different countries (England, Kenya ,Morocco and Uganda), i have also been sent on a training to Germany when i was the Chief of Staff at AIG Express.
But before this happened, i lost my job at my dream company at a point and that is where my e hailing venture started. I have never rub it off anybody here.
C men oooh...
Ok na lets all start bragging of who they are and what they've on a faceless forum na...lolzzzz....

nitigriti, c'mon on guys we all dont need this here please let's be matured and keep this thread lovely, peaceful and stay together like it has been.

@kodre abeg reduce muscle its haf do.

If you guys domt stop now me too will tell you guys the Dangote and CDS that I am o...lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2020
nitigriti:
AngryIgboMan is a stupid son of a bitch. What the hell is my business with you?

Is it by force you must hustle in Lagos? Go back to your village, Idiot.
By their name, we shall know them.lol
Nitigriti, what do u expect from angry thing like dat before other than frustration. He is frustrated.
Only him get frustrated by app, bolt, bad roads now people u have not even met in life.
I cant wrestle with a pig.
I can only advice him to keep monitoring his Bp. Because i can see him committing suicide soon.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godservant84: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2020
How?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dennel(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
peeps4u:
Nigeria's definition of ease of doing business.

Extortion and double taxation everywhere.
I still don't see the need of LASDRI when one is already licensed by FRSC with the issuance of driver licence.

Exactly my point... govt insisting on making that happen would force some out of the system
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

Nitigriti...hahaha... Baba have loose it... Lolzzz...
Who you dey apply to Lol

No need for all of these na, shuuu!!

Actually, I agree with you. My apologies to the house.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godservant84: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Your rental is very cheap, my driver is remitting 40k weekly, uber is now charging 1k/km, 500 Naira/minute, while drivers go home with 100% bonus of their weekly earnings.

Before I forget, don't accept anyhow guarantor, consider angel lucifer, leviathan, etc, they rock
Then finally, go get hackney permit.

>>>>>>>>
Sometimes I wonder why folks goes into business they know nothing about, if you fail to plan then you're planning to fail.
Kukuma park you big for nothing one place.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
calabardick:

Jesu, Felicity, you no know say I bee salary earner?
Buhari self no be salary earner? gringringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Monkeyprick:
As seen on twitter.
To replace Marwa and okada at Surulere, VI, Ikoyi, Obalende, ikeja etc
These once will be worst than keke boys I swear. The way they'll scratch our cars enh!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
kodred:

I was educating him in a subtle way but nigga is too egoistic to have sense. I don sha free am no be every pikin person born go get sense.
Tah!!! Stop it! Obugini
All my pikin dem get sense oh gringringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
nitigriti:

My Oga.

I hear what you are not saying. I will let peace reign on the thread now.
I greet u bros.... Cheers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Guys the truth of the matter is that the die is now cast.

Either you unite and go to war... Or you allow these guys to Bleep you up big time. But the fact remains that a whole lot of you on this forum are practically useless and iddiotic.

Before I continue, I want to inform you guys on good authority that the Omoshodi guy and Owolabi guy are one and same person. What he does is to use the omoshodi guy and distribute fake news while telling drivers to share it on there Whatsapp group. Then he will use his Owolabi account and market his useless hustle. I will fucck him up soon. He can bet his balls on that. Am mad and livid right now.

These guys are among the useless people that come online and create fake news. Including the hopeless charlatans called shollywendy and pope191. They create fake news and come to paste it here. Some uneducated illiterates here will copy it and go to distribute it on whatsapp and telegram groups. Voila... The news goes viral. Honestly, anywhere I meet these guys in real life, I wont think twice to mess and fucck them up because they are too stuppid to be human beings.

All these while even before Uber implemented the hackney permit thing, its not as if most Hardcore drivers are not aware that this thing is a real thing. But because we are car owners and we play by some rules, I was expecting other senseless drivers to play along.

I meet VIO and Police everyday. Once they meet me and see one chairman behind the wheels, they will become confused. They are confused because they have seen a passenger at the back. They will now ask one question,

VIO: UBER?
ME: NO
VIO: MOVE ON

But did I come online to create any useless panic tellin people I met VIO here and there? Nope. What did I do? I continued my work jejely. What did I expect other drivers to do?

DEVICE YOUR OWN MEANS TO BEAT THE SYSTEM! DRESS COOPARATELY, DON'T HANG PHONES, TELL YOUR RIDERS TO SEAT AT THE FRONT AND IMMEDIATELY YOU SEE VIO OR POLICE, GET CHATTY WITH YOUR RIDERS AMS BE LAUGHING HARD WITH HIM OR HER. PRETEND AS IF ITS YOUR DISTANT COUSIN YOU ARE CHATTING WITH.

All these is as you wait on Uber Bolt to finish negotiating with goverment on the way forward! Be smart and be street wise!

Moreover since this nonsense began, I was expecting to hear stories of ESCAPADES AND RUNZ. I was expecting to see stories like that of that guy that was climbing Lastma iron hook up and down. I was expecting to see stories of how an Uber driver drove over the legs of a VIO and damaged it permanently. Hell No. What did we see?

Pusssy ass hoes of men coming online to drag useless information like nonentities. People sharing too much informations like charlatans. Who gives a fucck if you are the aide to Osibanjo? Who cares if you work with one stuppid international company? Since yall hoes were dragging that nonsense, how many of us received bank alerts? You have all these connections to top jobs and companies and you prefer to be baking under the sun like a mad man while driving the whole of Lagos? undecided undecided undecided

While You guys were here dragging, government and there agents were busy planning and plotting on to fucck you from the anus! What if they come tomorrow and tell you to sew a particular uniform so that a particular tailor relative of theres who got the contract can cash out? Una get sense like this? undecided undecided undecided

You see to be rich in this life, you must be willing to eliminate and swallow others. Thats exactly what taxi cabals are doing to you guys. One time, I fought it hard on here for drivers to stop posting earnings. You guys refused! Now see what is happening?

Have you guys ever thought if it will end in this LASDRI or Hackney permit of a thing? Are you guys aware that they will never stop? How can you a car owner, go and register yourself as a driver? With you own car? When you already have a national drivers licence? What nonsense is this? If they tell you to bring your BVN tomorrow nko? If they tell you that you shoud meet lirs to get a real tax number so that they take 10% from all your earnings, what will you guys do?

COME ONLINE TO DRAG NONSENSE LIKE BASSTARDS!

On that Note,

Fucck you Nitigriti

Fucck you shollywendy1

Fucck you Pope91

Fucck you Omoshodi

Fucck you Owolabi5

Fucck your whole generations from the rising of the sun to its setting

Fucck Lagos

Fucck the Governor

Fucck Tinubu

Fucck Your Hopeless nama of a President

If wanna be down with them, fucck you too!

I really can't comprehend d nonsense u wrote up dia, but I'll over look it for what it worth. It hurt to say you r far from reality, you should know what the bible say about the wise in head, check proverb 26 : 12. You bant too much, I don't make that my business as all man is right within d horizon of his window & vent, every one is free to say his mind, if I don't agree with ur view, I look away, they r thousand of ppl here for God sake and it must not always b about your view. Can we make chatting with riders a must as standard forever? What r u scared off? I tot u had it all figure out, u will pick ppl from Berger to east and bring one chairman back to Lagos, so what's eating u up again? Shit! Nairaland no b boxing ring, 2pac dat went all with d Bleep u antics with bad boi did not last 3 months after all his gragra, all dis cowardice u r portraying behind ur phone pad, when is time to buy gun to end bygone, I pray u hear one clip b4 u fall.

I'm beinging to see u as a product of same alumni with Sanwo - olu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
suco01:

This is not an issue of pity for anyone. The reason why I said I won't believe a side of a story is I don't know the real story of this matter. send her your account number through SMS and lets see if she's really scam or not. Me am just not in support of posting riders number anyhow, there are better ways to go about it. I don call some riders here based on numbers drivers put here where riders will tell me that he/she will substitute the money to the insult other callers gave them. No be all of us wey dey here Sabi address issue maturely, some are ready to escalate things while some are just to achieve the riders pay their money.
If you like her just tell her,if na guy dey pull her stunts,you for don use swear follow him.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
[s]
AngryIgboMan:
Guys the truth of the matter is that the die is now cast.

Either you unite and go to war... Or you allow these guys to Bleep you up big time. But the fact remains that a whole lot of you on this forum are practically useless and iddiotic.

Before I continue, I want to inform you guys on good authority that the Omoshodi guy and Owolabi guy are one and same person. What he does is to use the omoshodi guy and distribute fake news while telling drivers to share it on there Whatsapp group. Then he will use his Owolabi account and market his useless hustle. I will fucck him up soon. He can bet his balls on that. Am mad and livid right now.

These guys are among the useless people that come online and create fake news. Including the hopeless charlatans called shollywendy and pope191. They create fake news and come to paste it here. Some uneducated illiterates here will copy it and go to distribute it on whatsapp and telegram groups. Voila... The news goes viral. Honestly, anywhere I meet these guys in real life, I wont think twice to mess and fucck them up because they are too stuppid to be human beings.

All these while even before Uber implemented the hackney permit thing, its not as if most Hardcore drivers are not aware that this thing is a real thing. But because we are car owners and we play by some rules, I was expecting other senseless drivers to play along.

I meet VIO and Police everyday. Once they meet me and see one chairman behind the wheels, they will become confused. They are confused because they have seen a passenger at the back. They will now ask one question,

VIO: UBER?
ME: NO
VIO: MOVE ON

But did I come online to create any useless panic tellin people I met VIO here and there? Nope. What did I do? I continued my work jejely. What did I expect other drivers to do?

DEVICE YOUR OWN MEANS TO BEAT THE SYSTEM! DRESS COOPARATELY, DON'T HANG PHONES, TELL YOUR RIDERS TO SEAT AT THE FRONT AND IMMEDIATELY YOU SEE VIO OR POLICE, GET CHATTY WITH YOUR RIDERS AMS BE LAUGHING HARD WITH HIM OR HER. PRETEND AS IF ITS YOUR DISTANT COUSIN YOU ARE CHATTING WITH.

All these is as you wait on Uber Bolt to finish negotiating with goverment on the way forward! Be smart and be street wise!

Moreover since this nonsense began, I was expecting to hear stories of ESCAPADES AND RUNZ. I was expecting to see stories like that of that guy that was climbing Lastma iron hook up and down. I was expecting to see stories of how an Uber driver drove over the legs of a VIO and damaged it permanently. Hell No. What did we see?

Pusssy ass hoes of men coming online to drag useless information like nonentities. People sharing too much informations like charlatans. Who gives a fucck if you are the aide to Osibanjo? Who cares if you work with one stuppid international company? Since yall hoes were dragging that nonsense, how many of us received bank alerts? You have all these connections to top jobs and companies and you prefer to be baking under the sun like a mad man while driving the whole of Lagos? undecided undecided undecided

While You guys were here dragging, government and there agents were busy planning and plotting on to fucck you from the anus! What if they come tomorrow and tell you to sew a particular uniform so that a particular tailor relative of theres who got the contract can cash out? Una get sense like this? undecided undecided undecided

You see to be rich in this life, you must be willing to eliminate and swallow others. Thats exactly what taxi cabals are doing to you guys. One time, I fought it hard on here for drivers to stop posting earnings. You guys refused! Now see what is happening?

Have you guys ever thought if it will end in this LASDRI or Hackney permit of a thing? Are you guys aware that they will never stop? How can you a car owner, go and register yourself as a driver? With you own car? When you already have a national drivers licence? What nonsense is this? If they tell you to bring your BVN tomorrow nko? [b]If they tell you that you shoud meet lirs to get a real tax number [/b]so that they take 10% from all your earnings, what will you guys do?

COME ONLINE TO DRAG NONSENSE LIKE BASSTARDS!

On that Note,

Fucck you Nitigriti

Fucck you shollywendy1

Fucck you Pope91

Fucck you Omoshodi

Fucck you Owolabi5

Fucck your whole generations from the rising of the sun to its setting

Fucck Lagos

Fucck the Governor

Fucck Tinubu

Fucck Your Hopeless nama of a President

If wanna be down with them, fucck you too!

The real tax number tin is already in d pipeline.. ACTIVATION MODE ON THE WAY

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kufmantsl: 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
Tyche:

grin grin grin

Even someone here is advising Uber drivers to pay 110,000 for operational licence as e no concern am.

One day, they will charge every private cars on Lagos Road 110,000 as operational license.

And i'll pay it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Please, is whatsapp working?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
peeps4u:
Please, is whatsapp working?

Yup. Mine is working.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNGR: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joungblood(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blackbishop:
Ccnigitri
Ccc pope
Cc jaydee
Abeg house wetin b d price of Honda Civic 2005/06?
And how much Dem dey give am ontop HP?
House abeg it's urgent

I have a Honda civic 2008 for sale or HP /rental...
The car needs some little repairs and small body work,
Let me know if you want to talk about it, let's meet and see how we can work together, I need money call or whatsapp me on 08125670754

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joungblood(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hello house, I would like to come into this Ehailing business, now I have a Honda accord 2004 my personal car that I would want to use as side hustle, everything works fine, but it's 200k Km, please which company is best to work with?

Secondly I have a car for sale, hire purchase /rental
It's Honda civic 2008, this said car has some little things to fix, small body work needed and small fixing , so if anyone is interested to come take it or want us to come to some kind of arrangement on the Honda civic, should call or whatsapp me on 08125670754 tnx

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ADEDEJIadeleye: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
I started driving uber/bolt exactly 3 weeks today after losing my job and I was really happy to find this thread on nairaland. My problem is what's the essense of all this association and knowledge sharing if we can't get policies to favour us. We are major players in this industry and we are just gna let uber and governments decide our future. We freaking deserve a sit at the table too! What's the essence of the WhatsApp groups if we can't come together to negotiate better deals for ourselves or na to just bombard owing riders with calls? So we are all just gna swallow the hackney and LASDRI thingy without at least putting up a fight.This is typical Nigerian "WE HAVE NO CHOICE" Mentality at play here and I:m pretty sad about this because I believe the majority of us here are young and educated.

I'm not joining any WhatsApp group or driver association that is not progressive and ready to take favourable pro-driver action. And the so called influential WhatsApp group leaders should be disappointed in themselves.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
radautoworks:

And i'll pay it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
izzou:

Any idea why Uber put optional for the lasdri and hackney? Abi na just me?

This country is mad.

Any idea why lasdri and hackney Uber put optional ? Abi na me no get the message well?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
ADEDEJIadeleye:
I started driving uber/bolt exactly 3 weeks today after losing my job and I was really happy to find this thread on nairaland. My problem is what's the essense of all this association and knowledge sharing if we can't get policies to favour us. We are major players in this industry and we are just gna let uber and governments decide our future. We freaking deserve a sit at the table too! What's the essence of the WhatsApp groups if we can't come together to negotiate better deals for ourselves or na to just bombard owing riders with calls? So we are all just gna swallow the hackney and LASDRI thingy without at least putting up a fight.This is typical Nigerian "WE HAVE NO CHOICE" Mentality at play here and I:m pretty sad about this because I believe the majority of us here are young and educated.

I'm not joining any WhatsApp group or driver association that is not progressive and ready to take favourable pro-driver action. And the so called influential WhatsApp group leaders should be disappointed in themselves.

U chose to drive under the Uber platform who operates within the stipulated government policies and as a business coy, profit must be made...it's either ure in or out.. Not a do or die affair... Uber itself has readjusted to the policies so as to stay afloat, operate and stay in the market for as long as it can..
Forget about association(as far as ehailing is concerned) ... Pray for favors as u set out on a daily basis as well as keeping tabs on other job openings except u wanna wreck yourself by urself all in d name of driving and moving lagos... Moreover, u want to put up a fight with the issue of lasdri and hackney with who sef if I may ask undecided...
Even the yellow cabs and busses that are organized to an extent and have associations that have been in existence for so long will continue to dance to the government tunes...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Everybody needs money on this planet earth
joungblood:

I have a Honda civic 2008 for sale or HP /rental...
The car needs some little repairs and small body work,
Let me know if you want to talk about it, let's meet and see how we can work together,[b] I need money [/b]call or whatsapp me on 08125670754
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
seun289:

U chose to drive under the Uber platform who operates within the stipulated government policies and as a business coy, profit must be made...it's either ure in or out.. Not a do or die affair... Uber itself has readjusted to the policies so as to stay afloat, operate and stay in the market for as long as it can..
Forget about association(as far as ehailing is concerned) ... Pray for favors as u set out on a daily basis as well as keeping tabs on other job openings except u wanna wreck yourself by urself all in d name of driving and moving lagos... Moreover, u want to put up a fight with the issue of lasdri and hackney with who sef if I may ask undecided...
Even the yellow cabs and busses that are organized to an extent and have associations that have been in existence for so long will continue to dance to the government tunes...

How many danfo drivers have a valid drivers license?

How many danfo drivers have the Lasdri?

How many danfo drivers have road worthy vehicles?

But when they force it in you, you console yourself with "You can't fight the government".They turn a blind eye to some and write and quote new laws for some.

That man is absolutely right. Until you all get yourselves together, una go soon dey wear uniforms and paint your corollas yellow and black

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dav1002(m), Gentlelife50(m), Cineinfo(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.