Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4818536 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
You are obviously new on this thread...
Go back and read his comment, read it slowly.

Godfather10:

Ask for his assistance, and stop doing funny calculations, making money is never this simplistic it requires thinking out of the box, he might have sold land, got a loan had family help, all while he was working with UBER, he even have other jobs he does.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godservant84: 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Vision2045:

Ur num let's chat on whatsapp

08063799476 my number, I want to have a chat with you, plz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mayor555:

You see that security job you do for abroad to raise that audio $30k

And the two jobs you do for abroad to buy Mack truck, come and do same in Nigeria Biko, I take God beg you!
He dosen’t need to do exactly what he did in America, he could have achieved the same result by doing something else even in Nigeria, you see where there is a will there is a way.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
sexylassie:

can i ask you a question, in your entire life havent you been bias over a partical issue?

my point is this there is no 100% logical opinion, every one is bias, we also believe what we want to believe, any counter opinion to that believe, we might also been seen as bias.

i personally believe you cant handle strong women, to be fair, this is not a diss to your manhood but it is the reality, most Nigerian men cant especially if the woman earn more than you, for you guys it can lead to depression

you guys love to protect your fellow men even when he is doing evil, you call it bro code but when a lady tries to do similar stuff, she is been sentimental. double standards

so a stereotypical approach to issues do not bring logical assertions? are you trying to say that stereotypes arent true? and that logical assertion and observation of the behavior of a particular group didnt gave birth to stereotypes?

as for not every one lies, that is fallacy, Nigeria is the headquarters of lies, deceit and scam, believe people here at your own peril.
Whallai Thallai that’s the true reason why we are not progressing as fast as other countries, Nigerians abroad send over $25b yearly must of which gets lost in a whirlpool of deceit and corruption, the same Nigerian does so well abroad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
sexylassie:

good for you, logistic officer, how am i sure you are even a logistic officer or you just want to cover up because of the help, you just writing without posting evidences.

i have read that story before, my own is i want evidences... evidences and facts always connect the dots and show the real story

in naijaland, someone need 4 brain to survive in this land..many people in this naijaland are fiction writers, they tell fables for us to believe

i am not mischievous, just asking questions. grin

Again I ask you to stop. Just stop. Why are you even on this thread I'm on this thread because they are a potential pool of customers and they inform me about the average Nigerian experience. WHAT. IS. YOUR. PURPOSE?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
ndubuis:
I drive Uber in Lagos and gainfully employed. Fxcck all of you here arguing about shits. This is Lagos, everyone is trying to do what he can by anyway he can, it's no ones business. And this Nigeria, fuxxkk all the comparisons with America and other developed countries.. This is a Third World country that can barely provide electricity or even treat malaria. Fuxckk all these lame arguments. Talk about on the job experience, how we can move this stuff forward. Looks like I'm done with this thread. Idiots are all over it.
I came to work here for two months to do my feasibility, it was an interesting experience, and l have expectations from any investment made.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
northbird:

Does he also drive during dose periods.?

@ DT level, he makes decisions .

I'm sure he goes on vacations / breaks too.

So stop the comparison.

He was a cab driver in America and struggled to pay his university fee
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
Eizenburg:

I’m a numbers guy. You wanna do the maths??
They do actually, I worked here for two months, they definitely make more money if they are serious and plan their time properly.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
"Idina Sirat al-Mustaqim"

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
Godfather10:

Chinese are killing themselves to get to Nigeria they believe it’s heaven,
It’s a matter of perspective

Tongue in cheek

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
sexylassie:
lol, it seems many cant handle it. my fellow debaters who cant handle debate are the ones supporting the motion to ignore me.( Felicity0001, tojahh,Gentlelife50)

if you like ban me, if you like say it is woman vs man stuff, maybe that is how you understand it, i will still make my opinions public and nothing nobody can do except closing down nairaland.com

if you like have 20 jobs and still be doing uber as a side hustle wetin concern me, my take is simple, you cant be in the oil and gas industry that is stressful and demanding adding with the good pay and still be doing uber as side hustle, likewise you cant be a ceo of a revenue/profit making company and be doing uber, saying it is a side hustle or because you need to be humble, for god sake, we are not kids here.

all these things comes with prestige, you cant lower the bar, staffs will disrespect and mock you, no top management staff want that.

imagine an investment banker that earns almost a million a month as bonuses doing uber as a side hustle, what does he need uber for, will investors take him serious? do you think, they will like to do business with that person again?

this is just a food for thought.

when you start asking questions, they start panicking.

some kind of lies i have read here, sometimes makes me laugh that some colleague in my workplace, will be trying to know why i am laughing so hard
Sexy is making sense o!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
Godfather10:

Chinese still dey run come this country, and a lot are getting break through, some come with nothing.
Tongues out

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
Godfather10:

Chinese are killing themselves to get to Nigeria they believe it’s heaven,
It’s a matter of perspective
They are even bombing themselves to come here.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Godfather10:

The secret is cut your coat according to your size. Making it in Nigeria is not heard its meeting honest people as partners, that’s the big lacuna in our case here the people.

That is the main issue of us diaspora are facing.. You will hear few success stories of things working out between Nigerians at home and diaspora....
Most Nigerians think abroad is easy and you pick money from street.. Some even feel entitled or job to help them.
I have given so many people chances and opportunities to help me so that I can help them too. But most will only want to help themselves only..

And I have come to finally conclusion that you can't help everyone .... And the best thing for me personally is to mind by own business and take care of me. I will continue to be fair in my business and those that help ,may God help me them .. Meself I need God's help. May God help us all ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
dru23:
[/b]

May God bless our hustle, tired yesterday but the battle continues,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Godfather10:

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
radautoworks:

Yes. Since I was little.

Wow .. I went to School with Bella the daughter in the USA ,if you still talk to her am sure u can still remember me . She is good friends with Kiki, Abidemi, bukky, Dare, Toni (Dare's wife) Abidemi teases her a lot about her father's wealth.. And also she meet me with Mubarak Dantata ( dangote's nephew) she was in charge hosting African night in school ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
radautoworks:

[s]Again I ask you to stop. Just stop. Why are you even on this thread I'm on this thread because they are a potential pool of customers and they inform me about the average Nigerian experience. WHAT. IS. YOUR. PURPOSE?
[/s]

better like this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
Dovehorizon:
I did uber for fun...

good for you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
Godfather10:

Nice work, am based in the USA .. My good friend made over $100,000.00 doing Uber. He said he had to put in the hours and it was not easy .. And he said it is possible to make $2k a week before taxes .. You have to take out your own tax. The smart ones that do uber, usually do it to save money and move to other business.. They use uber money has seed money to do other things...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
eroticecstasy:

Madam busybody, you're pathetic.
Severally he mentioned here that he doesn't drive uber to earn a living, it's just for fun.
That guy he met in the hotel was a new employee that was undergoing training.

For your information he lives in Pinnock Beach Estate, Lekki.
He's not a poor man, he's just humble, he used his infinity M45 for uber, a car fitted with v8 engine, got that?

tojahh isn't driving uber again, he works in an oil and gas firm.
See men... Calabardick can I rent your car for a weekly rental pleasesss... I'll remit 50k weekly grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
This thread has lost its purpose!

Fucck you all!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
eroticecstasy:

My brother, I dey kampe, work is bubbling, the hustle comtinues.
I dong travel sote I dey travel for dream join.

grin
Hahahagrin
See u wey dey find rental that year oh na him dey ajala travel s world now oooh.

This life shal!

Abeg leave that girl na menopause cramps dey make her misbehave grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
eroticecstasy:

My brother, I dey kampe, work is bubbling, the hustle comtinues.
I dong travel sote I dey travel for dream join.

grin
Hahahagrin
See u wey dey find rental that year oh na him dey ajala travel s world now oooh.

This life shal!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
One Heineken for you.

radautoworks:

Again I ask you to stop. Just stop. Why are you even on this thread I'm on this thread because they are a potential pool of customers and they inform me about the average Nigerian experience. WHAT. IS. YOUR. PURPOSE?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sconp: 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
eroticecstasy:

Madam busybody, you're pathetic.
Severally he mentioned here that he doesn't drive uber to earn a living, it's just for fun.
That guy he met in the hotel was a new employee that was undergoing training.

He's not a poor man, he's just humble, he used his infinity M45 for uber, a car fitted with v8 engine, got that?

tojahh isn't driving uber again, he works in an oil and gas firm.

Some details aren't necessary. Go back to that post and take down his home address.

Also, belief is a choice, you could be telling the truth and a person would still choose not to believe.
You could also tell a lie and a person would choose to believe your lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
anyway, i wont be mischievous but i did my investigation and i have concluded

calabardick isnt your name start with J and ends with W?
arent you from a and ends with I
arent you a Instrumentation Technician with a company that starts with E, N and ends with S
arent you a former Automation Technician in a company that starts with E, E and ends with Ltd
are you an ex military- NO
Have you been to brazil- yes for a conference
Have you been to any other country apart from brazil- NO
what church do you attend- fire church
do you live in Pinnock Beach Estate, Lekki- NO

i will end it there, just continue your hustling...lets stop the over exaggeration of our life which we Nigerians are expert in.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omobarca: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
sexylassie:
anyway, i wont be mischievous but i did my investigation and i have concluded

calabardick isnt your name start with J and ends with W?
arent you from a and ends with I
arent you a Instrumentation Technician with a company that starts with E, N and ends with S
are you an ex military- NO
Have you been to brazil- yes for a conference
Have you been to any other country apart from brazil- NO
what church do you attend- fire church

i will end it there, just continue your hustling...lets stop the over exaggeration of our life which we Nigerians are expert in.
Enjoy your ban
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
Omobarca:
Enjoy your ban

ok. why do you think ban is a threat Mtcheew!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
Godfather10:

Did the driving September and October, Part of my feasibility, planning and laziness is a big problem here, always complaining lam used to working 12hrs a day, I discovered timing and positioning is the key.
Abeg nothing like poaitioning in thia game nor oga.

You start your day from your home and ends it from where ever trips takes you to within or outside the state befpre1 calling it a day. Unless you want to tell me you usually blow empty from festac back to VI or ikeja just to poshition well grin.
Its a game of luck and God's grace nothing less.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
Godfather10:

Stop asking why l run go London, Chinese, Italians, Lebanese, British, S/Koreans and Americans are plentiful in Nigeria, why are they here, to make a living,
Just like l am in London to make a living.
Oga mi no b me ask u y u run go London ooo...lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:02am On Mar 08, 2020
Godfather10:

Is your car not Air conditioned
Why not? Can one drive with uber without an AC even in Lagos self? That one na die na.

I think the flashes of light from opposite vehicles at night is responsible. Wish I could get something to refract these light rays directed at my eyes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: MrCarter577(m), Nezzjnr and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.